1. 1. Rate New Season Girls

• /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Edia. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Penny. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky

27 minuti fa, Noacc ha scritto:

Keep the feedback flowing, it's highly valued!

Especially if it is constructive 😁

I try to write my thoughts here too, since you seem more reasonable guy, of the other guy in the other topic that defined my opinion only garbage (while my intention was only to propose possible solutions to what I believe to be a problem, without making a criticism as an end in itself). :)

The new Season Mode is a very good idea in the concept, but really bad in some things. (My opinion)

Example:
When I win, I gained between 12 and 18 points, when I lose, I lose between 18 and 26 .. moreover, most of the time, in the random choice of opponents, I appear trio in which all 3 players are stronger than me, ergo or I spend koban (but with the risk that in the new trio are all stronger than me again) or I must necessarily lose to progress. And that's not good ... because seeing streak of 3-4-5 losses, which cause you even losing nearly 100 Mojo points, is frustrating. And if the game being frustrating, the players (expecially especially those with not high level) will be bored to play about this.

Therefore, I propose 3 possible solutions should be adopted:
1. Or the defeat does not involve the loss Mojo, but only Kiss ticket.
2. Or the trio of opponents automaticly reset (as it was in Arena Mode) every 30 minutes or 1 hour or 2 hours: in this way, if the player finds 3 opponents all stronger than him, he can decide don't play and wait for new defeatable challengers appear.
3. Or in each random chosen trio, at least 1 opponent must be of a lower level (maybe it earns you a fewer points than the other 2, but at least the player doesn't obliged to lose the battle to progress in the game).

For the rest, the game was good. I play it since 2018 and I have never found anything to really complain about, this is the first feature that I find really improved.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

ps: sorry for eventually error in my english, I used the translator.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, ugogigi said:

I try to write my thoughts here too, since you seem more reasonable guy, of the other guy in the other topic that defined my opinion only garbage (while my intention was only to propose possible solutions to what I believe to be a problem, without making a criticism as an end in itself). :)

The new Season Mode is a very good idea in the concept, but really bad in some things. (My opinion)

Example:
When I win, I gained between 12 and 18 points, when I lose, I lose between 18 and 26 .. moreover, most of the time, in the random choice of opponents, I appear trio in which all 3 players are stronger than me, ergo or I spend koban (but with the risk that in the new trio are all stronger than me again) or I must necessarily lose to progress. And that's not good ... because seeing streak of 3-4-5 losses, which cause you even losing nearly 100 Mojo points, is frustrating. And if the game being frustrating, the players (expecially especially those with not high level) will be bored to play about this.

Therefore, I propose 3 possible solutions should be adopted:
1. Or the defeat does not involve the loss Mojo, but only Kiss ticket.
2. Or the trio of opponents automaticly reset (as it was in Arena Mode) every 30 minutes or 1 hour or 2 hours: in this way, if the player finds 3 opponents all stronger than him, he can decide don't play and wait for new defeatable challengers appear.
3. Or in each random chosen trio, at least 1 opponent must be of a lower level (maybe it earns you a fewer points than the other 2, but at least the player doesn't obliged to lose the battle to progress in the game).

For the rest, the game was good. I play it since 2018 and I have never found anything to really complain about, this is the first feature that I find really improved.

Thanks. Have a nice day.

ps: sorry for eventually error in my english, I used the translator.

I liked how mojo worked in the old arena system where it was used to match you up against players and you needed wins to unlock arena rewards,get points in contests,path of attraction event needing wins not mojo as well.

They could just use wins instead of mojo next month in seasons because you don't lose progress and losing mojo means people would be matched up with weaker players allowing them to get wins.

The current way of using mojo means that people need to get a different amount of wins than other people to get the required mojo because it depends on how much the people you get matched up play to how much mojo they will give.

pvp would be easier if boosters did not last as long as well because people would not be boosted all day due to it being easy to keep boosters up but they would need a price decrease to match new booster time in market. 

• Like 1

30 minuti fa, natstar ha scritto:

I liked how mojo worked in the old arena system where it was used to match you up against players and you needed wins to unlock arena rewards,get points in contests,path of attraction event needing wins not mojo as well.

They could just use wins instead of mojo next month in seasons because you don't lose progress and losing mojo means people would be matched up with weaker players allowing them to get wins.

The current way of using mojo means that people need to get a different amount of wins than other people to get the required mojo because it depends on how much the people you get matched up play to how much mojo they will give.

pvp would be easier if boosters did not last as long as well because people would not be boosted all day due to it being easy to keep boosters up but they would need a price decrease to match new booster time in market. 

Right! This thing of use points and not mojo, can be a solution, as long as when you lose, you don't lose the points too, otherwise the problem would be the same.
Just like the Arena used to be, if you win you advance by one point, if you lose you have wasted a Kiss ticket, but you don't lose any points.

As for the boosts, in my opinion the solution could be to make that they are valid ONLY for the player who uses them. Example: if the player uses the boosts to become stronger, they are valid for him in his challenges. But if any other player finds him in their list of opponents, they appear to him with the real values, without the temporary boosts (the same thing maybe could be done in the Leagues).

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Season of the Rose opinions and thoughts:

1. Mojo system was a bad bad idea, the new level difference cap makes it better, but still needs work.

2. The Seasons image in town is excessively large, recommend making it less of an eye-sore.

3. Seasons needs to be findable in the drop down menu, which it currently is not.

4. Tier level and mojo percent are unneeded in town, instead give indication when new kisses available.

5. Far less kisses gained per day than Arena fight attempts had been, recommend increasing the speed of gaining new kisses. 1 kiss per 10 minutes would match arena attempts.

6. In Find Opponents page: Your character stats and Opponent stats are not on the same line, the entire box for your stats is shifted up several pixels which gives it a very unpolished look.

7. The Defense Against "________" in opponent search does not actually line up with the classes of the opponents. i.e. I am shagger and show defense against shagger even though opponents are not shagger class.

8. You have now officially corrupted the game with a PAY ONLY way to get certain girls, instead of the ability to get with any in-game currency. This is Scummy and you have lost a lot of respect, also, the force versus incentivize method will cause those that may have purchased the season pass to refuse to purchase it on sheer principle alone.

9. The fact that opponents do not refresh, unless you pay kobans or knowingly start a fight you have no way of winning, probably made several people spend kobans. However, as the opponents that refresh were probably also overpowered based on the broken match system will undoubtedly turn them off of ever doing this in the future. This should be fixed with the ability to refresh opponents on an automatic time limit as in Arena.

10. If mojo is refreshed at the beginning of each month, the first few days will not be worth it for low to mid-level players to even play, due to the strongest players still being in the low tier level with everyone else.

11. With the battle for tier level it will inevitable turn into the higher tiers being completely locked out for lower players and thus only those that are in Leagues: Dicktator 3 getting prizes.

12. The Free characters quality has been going downhill hard. I am surprised they haven't been pushing overweight amputee wheelchair bound octogenarian cancer survivors as the free choice.

13. The prizes able to be reasonably reached per day in Seasons pale in comparison to the prizes that could be achieved daily in Arena.

14. The overall quality of the prizes able to be reached by any low to mid-level players has gone down. You have to get to tier 11 before even getting a reward worthy of playing for.

15. An avatar as a reward is a joke. I would trade every single avatar I have and go to a grey box for a single common level Book or Gift.

16. Overall, in my opinion Arena was far better than Seasons, and Seasons seems more like a replacement option for Tower of Fame: Leagues than for Arena.

17. I am very unimpressed and underwhelmed by Seasons, and am surprised that it was allowed past the test server with how awful it currently is. This needed months of refinement left before being a viable option for the HH server.

• Like 6

18. If players are automatically in a tier for a season whether they have even opened seasons, then there will always be an amount of higher level inactive players showing up in low tiers and hurting low level tier advancement. Just like the large amount of inactive players that clog up guilds currently

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

17 hours ago, ugogigi said:

As for the boosts, in my opinion the solution could be to make that they are valid ONLY for the player who uses them. Example: if the player uses the boosts to become stronger, they are valid for him in his challenges. But if any other player finds him in their list of opponents, they appear to him with the real values, without the temporary boosts (the same thing maybe could be done in the Leagues).

I think the only trouble with this is is that the player with the boost will always have an advantage over everyone else when challenging.

Simple example:

Bob has a 100 attack power. He bosts to 120 attack power.

John has 110 attack power. He boosts to 130 attack power.

When Bob finds John, he has the advantage of having 120 over John's 110.

In my opinion, the best way to deal with boosts is just not to allow them in the season at all. No boosts. Basically, it has to be boosts for all or boosts for none to keep it truly even.

As an add on, I keep reading that something about being part of club also gives you some kind of boost? I don't know how or when that comes into play but I would say that what ever the individual boost case may be (using market stuff  to boost) that the club boost shouldn't be usable in a season.

• Thinking 1

On 11/2/2020 at 10:21 PM, Fiel said:

The EXP locked behind monthly payment makes me very nervous to be honest.

I'm fine with having some girls be exlusive real cash, but the EXP points?!? I can already now foresee the League is going to be a bigger struggle against people with the season passes.

1475273549536.gif.f540efa1de1b39a36a989d4779262f92.gif

Same. It's not unlimited xp, at least there's that. In the old arena patient people with lots of money could level forever if they wished to do so. But it's a bit unnerving to see xp locked away behind a pay wall yes

• Like 3

20 hours ago, ugogigi said:

That would make leagues and any PvP option extremely boring.

9 hours ago, TeeJay said:

In my opinion, the best way to deal with boosts is just not to allow them in the season at all. No boosts. Basically, it has to be boosts for all or boosts for none to keep it truly even.

As an add on, I keep reading that something about being part of club also gives you some kind of boost? I don't know how or when that comes into play but I would say that what ever the individual boost case may be (using market stuff  to boost) that the club boost shouldn't be usable in a season.

I agree with the boosts for all part.

The boosts for none, or removing any other earned boost to give just a base stat would make boosts affectively garbage.

All boosts should be in play at all times. The boost is basically a drug you take, drugs do not pick and choose when they will be effective.

i.e. If I took a psychadelic and watched a movie, then trie to read a book, then went back to watching tv, the drug would not only be active when I am watching a screen and deactivate when reading. It is just a dumb idea and a bad premise.

You cannot just pick and choose when a benefit is active without watering down the very value of the benefit itself.

• Like 1

I have now reached a point in Seasons where all my opponents are once again all higher level than me. The only difference now is they aren't hundreds of levels over me but rather just enough to barely beat me which is 20-30 levels. I imagine if I use boosters and get past this hurdle that my opponents will all be close to the +40 cap. I feel that maybe the cap needs to be brought down from 40 to 15 like it was in the Arena. 

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 4

34 minutes ago, Steven2 said:

Where can I see what judge is in charge?

There's no other way than going to a battle. As long as you don't press "Perform" you won't do anything anyway. You can go to a league battle to do that since this step isn't on Seasons.

On 11/4/2020 at 2:38 PM, Noacc said:

Keep the feedback flowing, it's highly valued!

Especially if it is constructive 😁

It's nice that you are gathering feedback for this new feature on forums.

Aside from what others already said, I feel like buying the pass for kobans should be an option as well. I do not really care about exp that much (though i know others do and it's a perfectly valid reason), but it should not be locked by a paywall. It only creates further disparity between F2P players and those paying.

However locking the girl behind said paywall feels even worse. I play the game to collect as many girls as possible, not the PVP part, so this feels like real punch in the gut. I certainly do not view value in anything else in the pass other than the girl (and buying one for 5 bucks is a very bad deal).

1 hour ago, Steven2 said:

Where can I see what judge is in charge?

You can open the fight screen against a villain/boss in the worlds.

Or in the league in case you have a token there - boss works without having token, both cases do not consume a token.

season consumes token to see the judge.

• Like 1

Alrighty so I don't mind paying for this game because I legit love a lot about it.  However, I am pissed about one single thing with seasons and is that the free XP was cut by 26%.

To make it make sense:   Arena XP per year = 803,000;  (as a free player) Season XP per year = 594,000 and double that as a paid player.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm going to benefit a lot because I do put money into the game, but I also know that one you begin selling off XP that's when a game dies.

Side note:  It's like super really hard to level up tiers without boosting.  I'm barely working towards tier 8 and its been 5 days.  The timing for getting to tier 45 might not be possible without kobans or boosting at this rate and frustrate lots of people.  Certainly did with me tbh.  Also, I REALLY HATE that mojo goes down at all but why does Mojo go down so much still?  It only makes climbing up the tiers stupidly hard to where it demands boosts and kobans which I just won't do and would rather quit tbh lol.

Edit:  My wife was saying maybe having a Mojo floor per tier or facing people around your level like in The Arena.  Also, why is the Mojo loss so big?  I fight a guy for 15 mojo and lose 20-24 mojo?  I normally don't lose because my guy is min-maxed but I don't understand how even 20% of users are supposed to get to tier 45.  It doesn't really add up if they don't use the kobans they gain from seasons which ultimately makes the seasons completely pointless.

Edited by dd089966
Because One More Thing!
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

Alrighty so I don't mind paying for this game because I legit love a lot about it.  However, I am pissed about one single thing with seasons and is that the free XP was cut by 26%.

To make it make sense:   Arena XP per year = 803,000;  (as a free player) Season XP per year = 594,000 and double that as a paid player.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm going to benefit a lot because I do put money into the game, but I also know that one you begin selling off XP that's when a game dies.

Side note:  It's like super really hard to level up tiers without boosting.  I'm barely working towards tier 8 and its been 5 days.  The timing for getting to tier 45 might not be possible without kobans or boosting at this rate and frustrate lots of people.  Certainly did with me tbh.  Also, I REALLY HATE that mojo goes down at all but why does Mojo go down so much still?  It only makes climbing up the tiers stupidly hard to where it demands boosts and kobans which I just won't do and would rather quit tbh lol.

Edit:  My wife was saying maybe having a Mojo floor per tier or facing people around your level like in The Arena.  Also, why is the Mojo loss so big?  I fight a guy for 15 mojo and lose 20-24 mojo?  I normally don't lose because my guy is min-maxed but I don't understand how even 20% of users are supposed to get to tier 45.  It doesn't really add up if they don't use the kobans they gain from seasons which ultimately makes the seasons completely pointless.

They should have kept wins instead of doing mojo because the entire point of mojo being in the game before seasons was to match people up e.g people that did not focus on pvp would be matched up against other people that did not focus on pvp and people that used boosters all the time would end up being matched against people that used boosters all the time.

If they are going to have avatars as rewards in events then they should be the first reward that people can claim as well not the 10th claimable reward like this event.

It makes no sense to use mojo when they require money to unlock the second path because even if they kept it as kobans instead of money it would not be worth unlocking second until you get the first free girl because the paid path requires that you get to the same place as in the free path to get the paid girl.

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1