• (none)
  2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Olivia. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pleya. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

OqJQaTP.jpg

/\ clickable /\

Epic Days
Epic Days from 10th to 14th of November (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2 à 1:00 p.m. GMT + 2), 6 Epic girls can be obtained!
2 new girls!

All of them can be obtained from the Pachinko as well.

Throw Down The Glove And Your Pants

My strong hero,

The Epic girls are hornier than ever and if you give them a finger, they will take the whole hand. So before they spread their legs wide open for you, let me put my skillful hand down your pants and prepare you for what’s to cum…
Oh, you’re hard enough, darling... to handle such strong and independent ladies like a pro gamer, a witch healer, a Shokoshu invoker, a DJ, a Mojo researcher and a musician.

Starting on the 10th and ending on the 14th of November, you will have four days to make a good fist and get these greedy babes. Olivia is an occult healer who would cure anyone who is able to raise her spirits. Save this esoteric girl from Ninja Spy. Meet Pleya: her naughty fingers either scratch the record or her horny pussy. Rescue this passionate DJ from Gruntt. Find the brilliant researcher Simone at Silvanus and the playful Sifra at Bremen. Throw down the glove and face Jackson’s Crew and Nike who are holding the best female guitarist Davey and the icy Everest. The Epic girls want you so bad, darling!

Let’s not make all these horny and impatient babes wait for you! Just pull down your pants for a quickie before you go!

Boss Girls

4wYfA8u.pngB1uES2c.pngZtiMzMw.png

Sifra                                                           Olivia                                                   Everest

3LL0SE9.pngZ3IiWoQ.pngVBYuQar.png

Pleya                                                                Simone                                                      Davey

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 7

2 hours ago, Esios said:

I tink that the left girl is inspired by Medusa from Soul Eater ! If so, I need her 100% 😍

I totally and fully agree with you 😉; but i'm not sure i can afford using kobans on epic events for now (sad moments T.T). BUUUUUT there is always my 0,000000000000001% probability (yes this should be my luck XD) of a 100 shards drop, let's hope in that. 

• Like 1

I'm not too sure how much I'm going to participate in this event.

My first impression from the banner was that the girls were moderately designed and executed. For an Epic girl, I would expect highest in art.

And, overall, the Epic girls haven't been that Epic lately.

But, yeah, Medusa would be kind of cool to have.

I'll just probably plod along normally and get what I can get in shards.

9 hours ago, Xemnas said:

I totally and fully agree with you 😉; but i'm not sure i can afford using kobans on epic events for now (sad moments T.T). BUUUUUT there is always my 0,000000000000001% probability (yes this should be my luck XD) of a 100 shards drop, let's hope in that. 

If you like a girl in this event just focus on her should be enough time to get one for free at least just try to get 25 or better in contests for the extra +1 combativity which helps and try to use your combativity before it fills up so none wasted.

• Thinking 1

18 minutes ago, natstar said:

If you like a girl in this event just focus on her should be enough time to get one for free ...

There isnt enough time to get a girl 'for free' without tremendous luck; in average you should get around 60 shards with free combativity. What makes this event good, is the fact that you dont have to pay 900/5400 nubans/kobans for a spin but around 600/3600 for refills

• Like 1

6 hours ago, natstar said:

If you like a girl in this event just focus on her should be enough time to get one for free at least just try to get 25 or better in contests for the extra +1 combativity which helps and try to use your combativity before it fills up so none wasted

Usually in epic days (when we had less expenses) i focused one girl, that i really wanted. With all the event days and my free combactivity i reached around 50-60 shards, then for the rest 40 i dropped like 2000-2500 kobans to end her. So i don't think is possible to get a full girl without using kobans or a 100 shards drop, at least it never happened to me in all this years XD. I miss so much the first epic days that they introduced, at that time i had a lot of kobans (becouse there were no PoP, no Poa, etc) and i was getting 5 girls every time, ahhhhhh good old days 😉. Again i can't really use much here we have contest coming, and i have some responsibilities as a guild master to donate a bit. Also i would like to reach the 8 step of each Pop (2 mythic orbs, hell yeah).

In the end a man can still dream (for a 100 shards drop) right ? Good luck mate may you drop what want this event !!

• Like 1

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic
  • Community Manager

Guys, I'll be pining and featuring Finders "Discussion" topics, I've read a great deal of useful feedback from them. 

Patch note topics and Discussion are one of the main places I'm watching for feedback. (Also discord and countless other sources 😂)

Cheers all~

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

hace 11 minutos, TheJokerx dijo:

Why did you put Everest with the last world's boss? 😭 Guess I'm just gonna go for Sifra this time.

It's certainly unusual. Usually they don't put event girls on the newest boss.

Times are changing, I guess.

I already have Davey and Simone, so I'll focus on getting Olivia first (I need HC girls). Of course, it doesn't hurt that she looks adorable. The initial pose and costume choice for the only Epic girl in the event (Sifra) makes it difficult to imagine what she looks like. Despite her being the only Epic girl in the group, I'll go for her with whatever time I have remaining after getting Olivia. 

Edited by Pelinor

3 days to collect a girl.  Well,unless I get 33 shard drops a day without reloads I wont be getting a girl.  Just not enough time.

And...20 combativity spent, resulting in 3 shards.  Nope.....the math is not there, no girls this event so this is a terrible event for F2P gamer like me.  On to the next event.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I already have Davey and Everest, so that leaves 4 possible targets for me. From these 4 remaining girls I like Pleya the best!

But maybe I'll rather go after Simone or Sifra, because I still have to unlock the 3rd tiers for Silvanus and Bremen, but I already have the 3rd tier girls from Gruntt and Ninja Spy.

Anyway I'll just try to get 1 girl and save my Kobans for the PoA and other events with better shard range like the next Orgy Days. And in the end all the other girls will still be available in the regular Epic Pachinko ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Joker555 said:

Is it just me, or Olivia looks less sexy than girl she is supposed to be parody of? Lol
Torn between Olivia and Everest, but Everest is from last boss and I don't have girls from there so it will be a tough fight to get her

Yeah, Everest is pretty hot, even though she's an ice 'queen', Elsa-style.  I got her previously from a free EP orb.  She's worth trying for, trust me, but I can see why Olivia might be appealing (completely new girl, etc).  Personally, I'm trying for Preya (now that I've got the love of my life, Mercy, safely in my clutches).  She's quite interesting, from the dayglow colours to that absurdly oversized zipper statement with its quaver and heart accessories.  HH are going for this a lot lately and I think it's a plus for their artwork.  I have no idea if it's an original idea or not, but, if it is, well done artists!  Her eyes celebrate the psychedelia too and are unusual in the way Ria's are, but are even more in tone with her hair.

I'm quite keen to try and start a new topic on what members think are their best girls.  I have the start of a list and, when I finally post it, I'll include an inventory of how I made my choice.  That'll be revealing of just how perverted I can be (lol).  What I like is wide-ranging, however, and for me my choice of best depends on how all the elements that make up a girl and great artwork meld together.  Oh, none of these girls would make it into my top ten, but this is because the choice for me is so huge - not a put down of the current selection at all.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Joker555 said:

Is it just me, or Olivia looks less sexy than girl she is supposed to be parody of? Lol
Torn between Olivia and Everest, but Everest is from last boss and I don't have girls from there so it will be a tough fight to get her

it doesnt matter that there are other girls on boss; your drop rate is the same - that means, pounding the last troll, gives you double chance for shards, ED and regular girl

Got Sifra 10 minutes before the start of the event via Epic Pachinko. And already had 75 shards for her. But I won't complain. She's cute. :x

Btw (@Xemnas) - are you sure that you usually only get 50-60 shards during the whole event? If so, I had more luck today than ever with my villain battles. Already collected 41 shards in just one day. Is it possible that you're mixing up Epic Days and Legendary Days?

Edited by Moonlynx

5 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Btw (@Xemnas) - are you sure that you usually only get 50-60 shards during the whole event? If so, I had more luck today than ever with my villain battles. Already collected 41 shards in just one day. Is it possible that you're mixing up Epic Days and Legendary Days?

On 11/10/2020 at 5:46 AM, blaa said:

There isnt enough time to get a girl 'for free' without tremendous luck; in average you should get around 60 shards with free combativity. What makes this event good, is the fact that you dont have to pay 900/5400 nubans/kobans for a spin but around 600/3600 for refills

You are on a good luck streak, keep it moving as long as it lasts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic