2. 2. Rate New Girls

• /¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Olivia. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Pleya. Meh
    • \____/ Yucky

Il y a 14 heures, Joker555 a dit :

Is it just me, or Olivia looks less sexy than girl she is supposed to be parody of? Lol
Torn between Olivia and Everest, but Everest is from last boss and I don't have girls from there so it will be a tough fight to get her

To be fair, I prefer the original girl (Medusa from Soul Eater) but I also like Olivia version : something with the smirk, the dress, the posture... 🤤

Edited by Esios
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Btw (@Xemnas) - are you sure that you usually only get 50-60 shards during the whole event? If so, I had more luck today than ever with my villain battles. Already collected 41 shards in just one day. Is it possible that you're mixing up Epic Days and Legendary Days?

I've had 31 shards the first day and that's above average. You've been very lucky.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Got Sifra 10 minutes before the start of the event via Epic Pachinko. And already had 75 shards for her. But I won't complain. She's cute. :x

Btw (@Xemnas) - are you sure that you usually only get 50-60 shards during the whole event? If so, I had more luck today than ever with my villain battles. Already collected 41 shards in just one day. Is it possible that you're mixing up Epic Days and Legendary Days?

Drop Range in Epic Days is 1 to 5, Drop Chance is 10%. You can get ca. 200 Combativity for free in 4 days, thats in the average 20 Drops and 20 drops give you in the averade 60 Shards. At Legendary Days the Drop Range is lower.

• Thanks 2

11 hours ago, Moonlynx said:

Sorry i saw only now your question: i must admit that even if i'm a "veteran player" sometimes i do that kind of fuck up things like mixing the names of events XD (the ages are coming upon me probably). But no that's not the case.

As many others replay to you with some data (thank you my smart mates XD), yes this is my usual drop range in epic days, and yes i'm impressed of how lucky you are my friend. I was more lucky than the usual (i had some x5 drops) and i'm at 36 Olivia's shards atm. And always "usually" in legendary days i drop till 40-50 and finish with some saved kobans, apart for the Aqua one ( T.T ).

There i ended up getting like 20-30 shards, and it still hurts me so bad (yes i'll need some time to heal my spirit, GODDAM).

If you wanna share some of your luck, remember that i'm here 😂.

Anyway good luck for the event !!!! May you take them all with multiple 100 shards drop (i belive you are in the really few ones that can do it XD)

• Like 1

This Epic Days are quite curious for me. Basically some time ago I decided that I would have avoided when possible to lengthen my list of "partial" girls, unless I had the possibility to gather shards for at least two girls, meaning that when an end of an event is near (or, like in this case, when we are in Epic or Legendary Days) i won't go for an event girl unless it is on a boss where I still have a tier girl to obtain (and the tier is already unlocked). In the actual event, the above means that my intention basically would have been in any case to go for Nike and continue to gather shards for her base girls. The curious fact is that in this Epic Days they put an event girl on Nike... but Everest was one of the girls that I obtained with my first round of Epic x1 orbs. So I was able to proceed with tranquility on Nike without the fear of another partial girl at the end of the event. Another small curious thing is that in the same aforementioned round of Epic x1 orbs I also obtained Simone, another event girl of this Epic Days: if my memory is right, it is the first time since the introduction of the attraction feature that I have already two girls in an Epic Days event. The only time when I got a so high result was before the introduction of the attraction feature, when in the arc of the event five girls over six dropped for me... an impossible thing today without an huge expense of kobans.

2 hours ago, Xemnas said:

As many others replay to you with some data (thank you my smart mates XD) [...]

Indeed. So many answers that have proven my foul assumption wrong. Thanks to the statistics mob. ;)
Epic Days either flew under my radar so far or I simply forgot that the drop rate isn't much better than during the Legendary Days.

If you wanna share some of your luck, remember that i'm here 😂.

Heh, I'd love to share some luck. But usually I'm not that lucky. So I'll keep it all to myself for now. :P
Seems to have been a one-time-only anyway due to a drop of 26 shards in just 10 fights yesterday. The second day has been pleasantly average so far - no more RNG-hiccups.

• Haha 2

So this is effectively two days for me in the event. I have performed 245 combats against the Ninja Spy going after Olivia with the following results:

Shard drops: 17 for a total of 49 affection (the average is 2.88 per drop)

HH tickets: 15

Orbs: 3

The final two days will see much less in the way of combats due to a lack of free time to play, so I probably won't get a girl from this event. Ah well, maybe next year...

Event finished with only one girl left in the pool (not surprisingly it's Pleya, I mean, Olivia is not excellent at all but you can't do 4 poses of the same girl with the same freakin' expression! 😓).

Actually I had already two girls (Sifra and Everest) and I was aiming only on Davey and Simone, but since I had a lucky 100 on Simone and with 4 combativity left I got 8 shards from Olivia I said "why not", so I end up with 3 girls taken and 6k kobans spent, on average 2k per girl (1510, 1724 and 2800 precisely), so I would say not bad 😉.

pleya.thumb.jpg.9a6cfa2a3abbb9a445f69611f8d93d41.jpg

• Like 4

Still a couple hours left or so before it ends but I'm also done with the event. I'm still almost 30 shards away from getting a girl but I don't want to do refills given ther uneven results I got during the event (between 8 and 34 shards per day).

In any case, an average Epic Days for me: 210 fights and 73 shards for Sifra.

Good luck to those still trying until the very end.

• Like 1

Before going to sleep yesterday I had accumulated 86% of Simone! That's pretty good I think, especially considering I started the event with only 1 fight left instead of a full 20.

Unfortunately I it wasn't as easy as I expected to collect the remaining 14% today! It took me all of my free fights + 22 combativity rewards from daily contests and the season to gather another 4% and then 2 full refills for 5% each to finish at exactly 100%.

• Like 1

• Slynia unpinned this topic

Well, finished the event around 30 minutes before reset. Since I hoped there will be a villain contest on nutaku I waited with my refills, but that was a pain in the ass (I even made 5-10 x10 in the end).

Got 5 girls, most of them over average, around 200 tickets, around 20 orbs and gruntt maxed out and silvanus on tier 3 +42 shards (JC almost tier 3).

In detail:

Ninjaspy: 191 free combativity +10 refills (360 nubans) = 2,5 shards / 10 fight (3 average)

Gruntt: 16 refills (576 nubans)  = 3,1 / 10 = little above average

JC: 16 refills (576 nubans)  = 3,1 / 10 = little above average

Silvanus: 21 refills (756) = 2,3 / 10

Nike 20 refills (720) =  2,5 / 10

In total 2,74 / 10; 2988 nubans + almost 200 free combativity / 5 girls 

ED is still my favorite event, i guess, save around 1200 nubans for the 5 EP-girls, but this one was tough - probably wont do it this way in the next one.

• Like 3