​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

1 minute ago, jelom said:

Urgent, we need a way to hide the claim all button, there will be a lot of mistakes especially in seasons where both buttons are close to each other.

That's my immediate reaction. I just added new rules to Stylus to hide the claim all buttons.

#claim-all.bordeaux_button_s_claim_reward.bordeaux_button_s {
    display: none;
}

#claim-all.button_glow.purple_button_L {
    display: none;
}

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jelom said:

Urgent, we need a way to hide the claim all button, there will be a lot of mistakes especially in seasons where both buttons are close to each other.

Numbers had adjusted the hh++ script so it hides the button in Season. The buttons in the PoV/PoG will stay because there isn't such a great chance to accidentially misclick like in Season.

Edit: The feature to hide the button is off on default and you can find it under "Style Tweaks"

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 6

On 1/25/2023 at 9:53 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

One nitpick is that it can't all be seen at once, and some of it is cut off at the bottom.

It'd be nicer if it were more compact like this, so it was all visible on one screen, w/o scrolling.

I'd like to also see Books (and Gifts, I guess), in the Backpack. After all, they're a major resource bottleneck.

• Like 1

Guest Tohru - Kinkoid

Updated on the Discord server and sharing here:

The "Claim All" button should now be correctly displayed. 🌻
👉 If it still appears as "undefined", please complete a hard refresh of the browser page by pressing on the Ctrl and F5 buttons. 💜

30 minutes ago, Tohru - Kinkoid said:

Updated on the Discord server and sharing here:

The "Claim All" button should now be correctly displayed. 🌻
👉 If it still appears as "undefined", please complete a hard refresh of the browser page by pressing on the Ctrl and F5 buttons. 💜

(Or Cmd + Shift+ R on mac)

• Like 1

@45026831 Thanks for hiding "claim all" in seasons on HH.  Could we also get that option for PoV and PoG?

Also, it's not a big deal, since I'm casual on CxH, but I noticed that hiding "claim all" there, still leaves it visible in seasons.

2023-02-08_10-21-36.png.9d7b4369a27bfc6d8fbcf9bda065c3be.png 2023-02-08_10-21-49.png.969aca894291538d6248c1317b15c93e.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

23 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

@45026831 Thanks for hiding "claim all" in seasons on HH.  Could we also get that option for PoV and PoG?

Also, it's not a big deal, since I'm casual on CxH, but I noticed that hiding "claim all" there, still leaves it visible in seasons.

2023-02-08_10-21-36.png.9d7b4369a27bfc6d8fbcf9bda065c3be.png 2023-02-08_10-21-49.png.969aca894291538d6248c1317b15c93e.png

Do you really need it? It's far enough away from the normal claim buttons that you won't misclick it, and it likely will actually be useful on the final day of PoV/PoG

Will sort out why it's not working on CxH (and check the other games while I'm at it) Edit: fixed in v1.32.1

Edited by 45026831
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

Do you really need it? It's far enough away from the normal claim buttons that you won't misclick it, and it likely will actually be useful on the final day of PoV/PoG

Will sort out why it's not working on CxH (and check the other games while I'm at it)

Nah, it's not a priority.  I usually only have PXP to claim anyway, so whether it gets removed or not isn't a big deal.

If I had the option to remove it, I would, since I don't need it anyway.

It's not as bad as being able to sell SP.  I remembered that ruined one player's month.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1

Great feature if the first reaction from some users (or all experienced and not casual users?) is: can we have an option to disable it? I hope it will also added in script maintained by Tom208. Until that I have to pay attention or I have to move in the next days.

In second though I wouldn't ask to hide the Claim all button in seasons if it were moved farther from the single reward claim button, for example, in the top part of the screen.

imagen.png.44269cd3a0ffd5e9fb607798bb8700bd.png

Interesting that no one comments on the main addition of these patch notes: the Double Penetration event

A kind of mini PoA with another koban sink if you want to get both girls, with the added difficulty that you don't know in advance which new tasks you will be given after completing the current one.

• Like 4

il y a 4 minutes, jelom a dit :

Interesting that no one comments on the main addition of these patch notes: the Double Penetration event

The concept is similar to PoA, costs and rewards are completely unknown; not much to comment. Wait and see :)

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

A kind of mini PoA with another koban sink if you want to get both girls, with the added difficulty that you don't know in advance which new tasks you will be given after completing the current one.

That's what we get when we complain BB being too easy.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

To me, the biggest news (and not a good one) is what's left out of the patch notes: it seems that the amazing artist I called "Venus" no longer works for the game? Since MD Santa Claudia had her face redrawn by Ben after the fact in early December, her only two contributions have been BB in December and January, Zamora and Asmai. She didn't get to do LD or LC, and I sneak peeked through the grapevine that she won't be a part of the new extra PoA "DP" which should replace BB tomorrow either... =/

It's very likely that Zamora and even Asmai (the most recent of which came out a month ago) were already done (at least her art for them) before the Claudia fiasco, so I'm genuinely wondering if she's actually gone. Whether she was fired, she quit or she simply had other commitments, I'm a bit concerned, as she's by far my favorite artist who ever worked on HH. All the more recent L5s were drawn by either Ben K or Toon Dude, be it LG, LC, LD, SE, CC... I like those two artists too, don't get me wrong, but... I want my Venus fix! T_T

At least, I'd like to know if there's still hope or if she's no longer in the roster. @Tohru - Kinkoid? Could you please confirm either way? 🙏 (Praying for something along the lines of "she took a break but she'll be back soon"). Thanks in advance.

• Like 5

11 ore fa, jelom ha scritto:

the only thing I have to say about it is that the preview in patch not scared me a little, in terms of the requests (both simple and hard ones). But as @Liliatsaid, we actually don't know enough to give proper feedback. 

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, jpanda said:

Did the patch notes this week say nothing new check out the bugs page but there are no fixed bugs listed?  Wanted to make sure I'm not missing something (or everyone is=)).

I can see them:

Week 07

Functionality Issues:

• HH/GH – Orgy days event missions not displayed
  • Pantheon Skipping
    • Players are able to skip pantheon floors by playing simultaneously on multiple devices. They do not win the rewards.
  • Seasons Claim All
    • Players get 100 extra shards when they have a season pass and have reached free & paid milestones for a recruit

Visual bugs:

• Change class info

• When hovering over “!” symbol next to the change class option

Others:

• N/A

Fixed Issues & Bugs:

• N/A

I can also see this in the patch notes, which is outrageous 😡

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I can see them:

Week 07

Functionality Issues:

• HH/GH – Orgy days event missions not displayed
  • Pantheon Skipping
    • Players are able to skip pantheon floors by playing simultaneously on multiple devices. They do not win the rewards.
  • Seasons Claim All
    • Players get 100 extra shards when they have a season pass and have reached free & paid milestones for a recruit

Visual bugs:

• Change class info

• When hovering over “!” symbol next to the change class option

Others:

• N/A

Fixed Issues & Bugs:

• N/A

I can also see this in the patch notes, which is outrageous 😡

image.png

I read those top sections as known bugs, N/A were fixed.

2 hours ago, Rylarth said:

If buying monthly once forces me to be automaticly billed every single month then this is my last month with a Gold card😡

Don't worry, it's just another case of Kinkoid's language being unclear. While those boxes now start out as checked, you can still uncheck them before submitting. I just went to the card page and confirmed.

• Like 2

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​