​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

2 hours ago, Pelinor said:

I am going against the flow this time. Overall, I like the new market. My one complaint (no inventory shown on money, kobans, kisses, and gems) is minor since I can get the info from other places in the game.

You´re not alone ..I like it too :P

I think what some people forget is that numbers or tom´s script isn´t the KK market version .. compare the plain old market to the plain "new" market and it´s an improvement to me ..sure there´s stuff to get used to and fix but still.. less clicking, more free xp and affection.. that alone is already a big W in my books .

• Like 5
  • Hearts 1

That Patch is very cool but...

It would be good if you could switch from girl to girl in the harem menu. Left or right.
You currently have to open window > level up girl > close window > select next girl and start over. That's a bit awkward.

• Like 5

On 10/7/2022 at 7:42 PM, Hecksler said:

That Patch is very cool but...

It would be good if you could switch from girl to girl in the harem menu. Left or right.
You currently have to open window > level up girl > close window > select next girl and start over. That's a bit awkward.

Hmm old market: girls change you have 1 click to next girl (< or >), then click to proceed. In my case, the reward pop-up's were alweays over the < or >, so I had to wait until they disappear. Now in Harem update the girls, close update window with the cross top right without  waiting for any reward pop-up's to disappear, choose next girl in my Harem selection (which doesn't reset like earlier) and go on to update.

1 click with a medium time to wait for reward pop-up's to disappear, or 2 clicks in a moment without waiting any reward pop-up to wait for disappear. For me it is faster with new system. (And yes I still click on market to udate the girls)

I can say one more minus about upgrading girls in the Harem: when you get a new girl, in order to upgrade her, you need to click on her, and at the same time, money is collected from her. As a result, when you have already upgraded her, you cannot collect the full amount from her, and you have to wait. Yes, it's a trifle when you've already leveled up a lot and money is no longer important to you, but in the early stages...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Master-17 said:

I can say one more minus about upgrading girls in the Harem: when you get a new girl, in order to upgrade her, you need to click on her, and at the same time, money is collected from her. As a result, when you have already upgraded her, you cannot collect the full amount from her, and you have to wait. Yes, it's a trifle when you've already leveled up a lot and money is no longer important to you, but in the early stages...

Thought about this too, but it is going: Sort them by new and she will have focus on her. Then you can directly upgrade her on right side 😉 Of course this is only working when you get one by one (How it is working when you clear PoV/PoG with two girls, you have to do your own ideas ).

The timer to collect income will not resetted from activating  new star. So if you click on a girl and the timer starts to collect new money and you activate a new star the timer ends at the same time as he starts but you will get the higher amount of Ymen.

So the new side quest is about properly testing a machine in order to solve bugs before the official submission of that machine as an entry for a contest... I'm all for fantasy settings, but I'm afraid my suspension of disbelief isn't strong enough to let me accept and enjoy this plot when it is you, kk, who are telling me this story ^^"

Jokes aside, nothing much to say about this patch, since it consists only of an expected and always appreciated new sidequest.

Edited by Antimon
  • Haha 7
  • Hearts 1

New club lists actually show 1 less person without scrolling (members and impression list).  While maybe there are some other cosmetic improvements I don't care about/realize, this is a loss for me.  I'm a novice programmer at best but it's ironic that it appears there's room to extend down (or up) and make up for this, but instead they just show a almost totally obscured background.

Always appreciate more story tho :)

Patch Notes 43/2022:

Side quest: 👍

New girls: expected and at the first glimpse they look well.👍

Club Improvements: We wait long to get the ability of Co-leaders in the Clubs.  Good things come to those who wait and at the first impression the Co-leaders are really an improvement for the Clubs. 👍

All together a good patch.

• Like 3

il y a 45 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

Co-leaders is a long overdue improvement, but they don't have a hat so the other club members might not know who they are or even if they exist!

Maybe refresh the game? They should have their own crown

Edit: Ah, no, it's missing in the members list. But they have one when they talk in the chat

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 1

For clubs that already have a phantom leader, no. But from now on, this feature should prevent this from happening as long as people are responsible enough to at least nominate one co-leader when they start slipping away from the game. And for old cases, there's still the solution of going through Support as a cohesive group with one designated successor.

• Like 5

I have no idea. One thing that was confirmed through testing is that a co-leader cannot kick the main leader (pretty crucial safeguard). @holymolly could be more helpful with this, I picked up that information from him and I'm sure his clubmates and him will test anything and everything that can be tested for this.

Ideally, the elegant solution would be (as in a number of other games with similar features) that, after the main leader has been inactive for X consecutive months, then the most active co-leader automatically becomes the new main leader, and so on.

• Like 5

The co-leader should have something that differentiates him from the other players just like the leader has the crown

Edit: Ops...in the chat there is, but it would be nice in the list of club members to also have.

Edited by Odr@noel
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Odr@noel said:

The co-leader should have something that differentiates him from the other players just like the leader has the crown

Possibly different badges for leader and co-leader. For example, we now have such a badge for the leader 1.jpg.49603c51973608940ae6220bc7ff68d6.jpg (3-pronged crown), and you can make it a co-leader badge, and for the leader, make either the same one, but with a white border 2.jpg.61fd6a848c1440d5af7370a254ed613c.jpg, or a 5-pronged crown 3.jpg.cf670ee9579175a778fb493c513ed9cf.jpg.

• Like 7

I know feedback on the new Sultry Mysteries event is collected in its dedicated thread, however, I would nevertheless like to comment here. I am currently quite euphoric, this might be the best patch I can remember. It is at least in the same league as dating tokens and daily goals, as it combines positive aspects of both features.

First of all, no kobans have to be spent. Everything you get is free and can be achieved by activities anyhow done during regular gameplay. Furthermore, there is no need to regret skipping the event, as you don't compete for a new girl and all you get is extra.

Sultry coins are a nearly equivalent replacement for dating tokens, with the restriction that mythical girls are not included. Given my first sample of key drops, however, the price for the non-mythic girl shards could be lower than with dating tokens (1 commmon shard = 1 sultry coin = 3 dating tokens). Additionally and comparable to daily goals, there is a lot of free stuff you can collect by unlock the chests.

My current very positive assessment is of course based on the hope the event will always be at the beginning of each month and therefore aligned with Mythic Days. This way it would be a very good payback for MDs - for example by gaining enough sultry coins to get 1/3 of an L5 girl and consequently allowing to save a significant amount of kobans during LDs.

And there is a second aspect of this patch I very much appreciate: The new world, more precisely the new villain girls. Karole and Edwarda have always been the girls I missed most in my harem, I had already mourned the missed opportunity to include them in the Cameo 3 event. Ok, I would have preferred a mythic Karole, but let's start with a rare version of her. I recently started Training Dimension, and these girls motivate me to continue my daily grinding and proceed fast in the story.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, Bobick said:

Karole and Edwarda have always been the girls I missed most in my harem

Same here, along with the OG (not Alt.) Finalmecia. But this new world, the cool little side event that's actually very fun, flexible and useful at any level and for all budget, and finally getting Karole and Edwarda (and the former CH judge through the current CE) that's a lot of good karma at once.

I'm still hoping for even deeper cuts some day, most natably Siave, Matsuda's companion in his Champion form. But it's a really great patch (and we badly needed it after another SE).

PS: Oh and now that you know who is no longer there to make his personal preferences (and prejudices) block the natural way girls of the Harem should be included and allowed to evolve, I'm looking forward to the next Fabienne variant, hopefully interacting with the MC at last. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Citation

After the release of this week’s side quest, there will be a break in the release of side quests.

I'm still working on the story. I've barely touched the side quests yet. Maybe a chance to catch up? 😛

Citation

To prevent IP bans, the “Use” button is now disabled in the girl leveler until the response is received.

This makes the game less responsive, but if it prevents a ban, it's a lesser evil. It was way to easy to get banned while trying to level up girls.

Citation

Kinky Cumpetition: the number of winnable recruits decreases from 2 to 1 per month (starting from November).

Nice :) more focus for the kisses, we F2P might have a chance to get a few girls from time to time 😛 It would also be time to provide a proper revival event for KC girls (And *not* a double-KC that requires twice as many kisses :) )

Citation

Freezing the production of the Messenger (already applied from last month).

I don't really mind. I was very annoyed by the artificial reply delay, which had the adverse effect of making me skip-read the replies. Without this delay (or with an opt-out delay), I would enjoy the feature more.

Citation

OD’s characters go from 2 to 1 per month (starting from December).

Which one is removed? The EP girl, or the Villain girl?

I didn't realize there was a "lack of enthusiasm" for OD. There are many girls, but it's the main revival event, for... What... 30 to 60% of the girls in the game?. Best chance to catch up! But the new girls aren't really an issue. They're the only interesting part for veteran players, and they're "just another girl" for newer players (36 girls each month so far).

• Like 7

(Hmpf, I had written my whole post for today's patch notes and then something weird happened and I lost the entire text =/ ).

Patch Notes #45:

• New Common Side Quest – “Knotty Girl”: The Heroimage7-22-300x150.png

Okay. This is the second HH Side Quest in a row that clearly features the Gay Harem hero (longer face, looks a bit older, tiny goatee, smug look) rather than the HH hero (puffier face, looks younger, no goatee, goofy look). Someone needs to double-check which reference material this artist was given! ^^

After the release of this week’s side quest, there will be a break in the release of side quests. The focus will be on the main adventure quests and improving the overall art in the game.

Well, there you have it then. Priority #2: make sure artists get the correct reference set for characters they're drawing. Of course, Priority #1 is still: have someone actually check each foot and hand to prevent the "right foot on the left leg" type of issues. ^^

Other than that, it's actually good news that side quests get put on hold for a bit as we're just starting a brand-new and very promising World. (I hope they come back eventually, though).

• Kinky Cumpetition: the number of winnable recruits decreases from 2 to 1 per month (starting from November).

Good. One KC per month is better than two in my book, especially with the growing number of other events and features vying for our attention (and resources!).

• Freezing the production of the Messenger (already applied from last month).

This was actually a popular request? I'm a bit surprised. It's not my favorite content either, but I would have preferred to see it slowed down (perhaps with a focus on zooming in less so we can see more of the actions and the entire girl(s) rather than cropped-up close-ups all the time). I hope this will come back eventually. There are not one but two in-game currencies exclusive to it, after all... =/

• OD’s characters go from 2 to 1 per month (starting from December).

Alright, so we'll be getting only 1 new girl added to the permanent EP pool from OD instead of two. I just hope the one that gets cut is the pachinko exclusive rather than the one available on a villain. Sounds like this could be good to great news for mid-game players still working on their EP pool. Not the best of news for late-game veterans, but that's fair. We get lots of new girls from many other sources.

Various bug fixes and stuff: cool, cool, cool.

Thank you, thank you! 😃

• Like 7

Lack of interest == no one spend koban on it. Messenger was very out of context and due the speed of release unlocking pics wasn't a gameplay feature. They should have rethinked the thing, like having only Mythic you collected call you by spending kobans to get her number... Anyway, if it's freezed, can we hope they totally strip the thing out? It occupy RAM.

I appreciate the delay in Side Quests, even if I'm still far from the last World. I want to max them all out and I need time for rare ones. 

Great League girl! Very very great! 10/10! I'll surely try get her.

I dunno how KC/OD will affect my gameplay, but probably the pool will be narrower? Again, my guess no one spent enough kobans for the Pachinko during those events.

Various fixes: at least they try to make a slimmer game.

Positive reaction.

ONE NOTE: if someone can communicate with KK... the new Patch Note alert somehow spoil the content. I liked waaaay more to get a surprise instead. So, I'd like more for a generic default text of the alert.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​