​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

38 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Well... If you notice that the hero flies with girl scenes often end with girl dropping hero and hero almost dying.  I think our Hero most be terrified of flying with his girls by now.  

... that, or he's going to stop be terrified of dying. I mean, so far, everytime he (almost) died he got more girls to harem from that.
Look at Deathpool's attitude for dying, and HE didn't ever get a girl from that.

Edited by Honza
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Honestly if they add more quests i'm happy, i was feeling that this chapter was way too short XD. I mean one of the reason that made me start the game (years ago) was the story; and this is still the part of the game that i like the most.

So sorry for you dude (i belive you really want Mother Angel and so do i), but i'm ok with that. The story is too fun (and the drawings are too... well.... 😎) to pass it XD

campaign is also the main reason I play... however I haven't been enjoying the story in this world as much as I have enjoyed a few of the others so I was hoping they could quickly end this one and start another one which could be better. and yes, it is also because I really want mother angel 

Edited by tovaras
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, jpanda said:

I was curious to see (or not looking forward to) how they'd bypass the remaining guardians in probably 1 chapter.  Happy they added more as well.

bypass? I was expecting for them to be defeated at gemini... and then the main caracter would show up and defeat gemini and all the other remaining guardians at once by making mother angle cum and using her power to do another "neptune's godly mojo touch"

• Thinking 5

hello Noacc
I wanted to segregate if possible to add as a reward to the temporary pops some fragments of affection for girls of your choice.
That is, the system generates from 1 to 15 maximum fragments and the player can choose which girl to match them with. The girls will be all but the ones that can be obtained by villains (of any level) usually (for example Cunegonde, miss Spook, Kimie ....)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

hace 2 minutos, cibu dijo:

hello Noacc
I wanted to segregate if possible to add as a reward to the temporary pops some fragments of affection for girls of your choice.
That is, the system generates from 1 to 15 maximum fragments and the player can choose which girl to match them with. The girls will be all but the ones that can be obtained by villains (of any level) usually (for example Cunegonde, miss Spook, Kimie ....)

or even girls from uncompleted events that have more than 1%

hace 32 minutos, jelom dijo:

The idea of "universal shards" has been raised multiples times in the suggestion area of the forum ...

after the cost of the mythic girls, unless we bring up the theme of "UNIVERSAL SHARDS" again, we have to cry a little (at least I no longer pay for many girls or shards on the last day, it's a bit sad)

1 hour ago, jelom said:

The idea of "universal shards" has been raised multiples times in the suggestion area of the forum ...

1 hour ago, Jan Red Dragon said:

after the cost of the mythic girls, unless we bring up the theme of "UNIVERSAL SHARDS" again, we have to cry a little (at least I no longer pay for many girls or shards on the last day, it's a bit sad)

... and not once, as far as I know, have the developers given any form of feedback about it, something that tells me that, even if that feature were ever to see the light, we will still have to cry for a long time first (unluckily).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 3

Patchnotes week #4

It is great the you worked successful on a SSO - I do _not_ understand the technical reasons to migrate any last login back to July 2019 and _not_ from June 2019.

Because it contradicts the promise "you can leave any time, when you come back - everything is still there".

Yes, there are accounts that never come back. Just usually that is less often decided over time and more "now I'm done" and go.

So my question: is this a floating inactivity range or a fixed point? -> when I logged in last time in August 2019 and do my next login in April 2021 - am I kicked or saved?

The new girls are great. art rework is also great. 

"based on community feedback" implies someone is reading it and communicate it to the decision maker^^ - nice.

• Like 3

Patch notes #4

1- Rotation of pop and new pachinko girl: all good

2- Art "corrections" : good thanks for listening the feedback

3- New log in: I like that is all "linked" now and the new log screen looks very cool, but i'm having some issues: the log screen and the log in are really slow to "kick in" (and i mean really really slow), might be becouse i use incognito mode on pc (on the phone no problem i'm always logged) but still bothers me a bit ( i know i know they said it in patch notes about incognito mode but still...meh) EDIT: seems fixed  now it is not slow anymore (for now at least XD)

4- Inactivity: well in this regard i do not know, i mean i have in my guild some people that are gone for like 160 days but still feels bad (as a guild master) to kick some members, have they done this to make me feel less bad about doing it ? XD

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

Can someone explain to me what they mean by this:

• We plan to add one new girl to the Places of Power every month
  • Only one girl will be displayed at a time
    • The new PoP girls will appear after you have obtained all the previous beauties.

Does this imply that we will no longer be able to get the original 3 girls all at once? I guess the "only one girl will be displayed at a time" language is throwing me off. 

8 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

Can someone explain to me what they mean by this:

• We plan to add one new girl to the Places of Power every month
  • Only one girl will be displayed at a time
    • The new PoP girls will appear after you have obtained all the previous beauties.

Does this imply that we will no longer be able to get the original 3 girls all at once? I guess the "only one girl will be displayed at a time" language is throwing me off. 

No. It means that in a permanent pop - which there a three - you collect only shards for one girl at a time. 

Right now there are 4 pop girls - 2 on first pop, 1 on each 2nd & 3rd. 

In case you still have not 100 shards on the first pop for the first release girl, you will keep grinding for 100+ shards on her. After that, the 2nd girl of the first pop will appear and you will keep grinding 100+ shards for her.

Each pop has its own set of girls and you can grind them like before simultanously - inside one pop only sequently.

That is my understanding. Questions about?

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

11 ore fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

3- New log in: I like that is all "linked" now and the new log screen looks very cool, but i'm having some issues: the log screen and the log in are really slow to "kick in" (and i mean really really slow), might be becouse i use incognito mode on pc (on the phone no problem i'm always logged) but still bothers me a bit ( i know i know they said it in patch notes about incognito mode but still...meh) EDIT: seems fixed  now it is not slow anymore (for now at least XD)

Right now I had that excessively slow klog in delay in incongnito mode. But "apparently", if you untick the "stay connected" option, the problem does not subsist. At least, now and earlier this afternoon, doing so after closing my non responding browser let me immediately log in 

• Thanks 1

On 1/27/2021 at 7:40 PM, windia said:

No. It means that in a permanent pop - which there a three - you collect only shards for one girl at a time. 

Right now there are 4 pop girls - 2 on first pop, 1 on each 2nd & 3rd. 

In case you still have not 100 shards on the first pop for the first release girl, you will keep grinding for 100+ shards on her. After that, the 2nd girl of the first pop will appear and you will keep grinding 100+ shards for her.

Each pop has its own set of girls and you can grind them like before simultanously - inside one pop only sequently.

That is my understanding. Questions about?

I have just one question: why couldn't the official description be this clear?
I mean, it's clearer than the first version at least, but this is still better.

Are the inactive players going to be deleted? It doesn't seem like it's very clear, since I know there are quite a few people in club hovering well past inactivity since July 01, 2019. It prevents new people from joining, someone else taking leadership, etc.

1 hour ago, Magik said:

Are the inactive players going to be deleted? It doesn't seem like it's very clear, since I know there are quite a few people in club hovering well past inactivity since July 01, 2019. It prevents new people from joining, someone else taking leadership, etc.

you point out an interesting question: how is a new leader chosen once the current one gets simply deleted?

1 hour ago, windia said:

you point out an interesting question: how is a new leader chosen once the current one gets simply deleted?

I think that giving the leadership to the highest leveled  member could be a solution if leader is already inactive. Maybe with a pop up window asking for confirmation. If confirmation fail, next  leveled player will be asked to take the leadership.

The problem will be solved forever if the leader is given the opportunity to define the order of clubs' succession!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GG tzelas said:

I think that giving the leadership to the highest leveled  member could be a solution if leader is already inactive. Maybe with a pop up window asking for confirmation. If confirmation fail, next  leveled player will be asked to take the leadership.

The problem will be solved forever if the leader is given the opportunity to define the order of clubs' succession!

from the system's pov that leaves some situations out: what if the leader has the option to announce a new one - but never does? So the club leader just never logs in again (lost interest, life, ...)? The sytem will never know the reason.

To ask the highest ranked member would be nice, it is just complicating things: what if all decline? So I would say: any automatism just puts one in charge. If the club is that much broken, it does not help who gets the leadership.

So I support your solution to get most cases handled. And point to some leftovers.

Edited by windia

3 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I don't think accounts are deleted at all.

I rechecked and it does just say not be able to login and must create a new account.

That is interesting then, I just assumed it was to clear database.

I wonder what the motivation is if not deleted.

Edited by jpanda
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, windia said:

from the system's pov that leaves some situations out: what if the leader has the option to announce a new one - but never does? So the club leader just never logs in again (lost interest, life, ...)? The sytem will never know the reason.

To ask the highest ranked member would be nice, it is just complicating things: what if all decline? So I would say: any automatism just puts one in charge. If the club is that much broken, it does not help who gets the leadership.

So I support your solution to get most cases handled. And point to some leftovers.

I see your point. Βy default you put a descending order based on the level and give the possibility to change. There are many ways. Just solve the problem and move on!!!😁

• Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​
  • DvDivXXX locked this topic
  • holymolly unlocked this topic