​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

1 hour ago, Gotaku said:

First pure item sale Contest since the devaluation show the negative consequences in MidTier Lvl300 already:

On top: Legacy players from 2019 selling items like nothing has changed. Because nothing has changed for them, they can live off 3 years of full upgrades.

Bottom: Fresh players from 2021 not selling a single item, because everything is The Bad Place now, from 10th place to 50th place 0, ZERO, sales.

valuedropdayafter.jpg

And over in Comix Harem, it's yet another "Donation" contest, and where they was already not enough "money" in that game yet, with the latest "taking away even more from the Players" nerf, there are only 4 Players in my group that have "donated" any money, and it's only been the smallest donation type of 100K.      DOH!     LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, HornyCat said:

And over in Comix Harem, it's yet another "Donation" contest, and where they was already not enough "money" in that game yet, with the latest "taking away even more from the Players" nerf, there are only 4 Players in my group that have "donated" any money, and it's only been the smallest donation type of 100K.      DOH!     LOL

In every Donation-Contest I do my donations at the end of the Period, not at the start. And I remember the time as I was between Level 200 and 300 - mostly I donatet nothing in this Contest because of shortage of Ymen.

• Like 6

I play a resource management game in which I shepherd newer players through early stages if/when they ask for advice on how to deal with the various resource pinches that the game introduces.  I generally provide both a "tactical" perspective (this is how the game elements relate, and how to get through the current pinch) and an "operational" one (this is what's coming at you next, and how to prepare for it).  Glidepath.  

I think that as new players of any game, we make the assumption that we are going to be confronted by pinches of different kinds, and that it's our job to work out how to get past them.  We assume that the game was rationally/professionally designed to present us with challenges to overcome, and that the challenges change as we progress: a story arc of evolving strategies in response to changing shortfalls and surpluses.  That's where the engagement comes from, at least for me.

As a level 3xx player in this game, I'm past the ymen pinch.  I'm also past the (loosely related) ticket pinch.  Yay, me.  I "know" that the voices in this forum are not representative of the entire player community (that's been pointed out to us), just as I know that we are essentially pissing up a rope by talking to each other; outrage does not result in VERY rarely results in change or repeal of decisions like the one we're discussing now.

However, I DO see something that I would pay close attention to as a dev.  There's a story arc in the forum comments in which players respond to wildly unpopular changes first by converting from paying players to F2P, and later, after another nerf or three, by coming back to the forum a last time and saying, "This was the last straw for me.  I'm out."  In the final analysis, the change that was imposed that caused more players to leave may not have been particularly egregious (that time).  It may even have occurred in conjunction with the rollout of some compensatory but largely irrelevant free shit.  However, it demonstrated yet again that the game isn't rationally designed or professionally managed. 

A 90% devaluation, imposed without warning, is Exhibit A for, "It's batshit crazy for me to continue to invest time and focus (to say nothing of cash) in something in which the rules are made up and changed abruptly and without thinking things through."  The stuff we deal with on Nerfday mornings is an egregious shit show that is unforgivable in any professionally designed game.  It fosters cynicism and apathy rather than commitment and engagement.  

If there's some grand rebalancing strategy that is served by changes like this, it's easy enough to put us on notice in a forum post.  Give us an idea of the end state and a timeline for implementation, and we'll retract our fangs and claws (and more importantly, stay, out of goodwill).  Can't do that, though, if no strategy exists.  It all feels reactive.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 4

Contest Stats are still the same hours later. As I mentioned there's a clear split in starting years between these players. Legacy players can play like nothing changed, fresh players cant even participate because everything they spend will not be earned back now. This is one of many tiny ways you can spot the negative effects coming into effect and this gap will only increase in the weeks and months to come.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 4

So in other words...

The market in turmoil

uncertainty in the air

spending at an all time low

no one wants to invest,

or if they do it's minimal at best

...sounds to me like the bubble has burst and we're officially in a recession.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

@Kenrae I think it really comes down to costs and benefits. 

Think about it this way

one of the primary currencies you use in daily life has been suddenly massively devalued and you have a ton of it on hand.  you can still use it to buy things, but the cost is higher and the benefits are lower.  are you going to go trade it all in then for resources in a panic, or are you going to hold onto it in the hope that the market balances out?

Basically, i think most people are on the fence, waiting to see if kinkoid will revert the prices to normal in a week or so after the public outcry/backlash.  sure, they can participate in item selling contests, but i presume most people see it as a trap, to drain them of this alternate cash source.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

34 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Surely the difference will be in money spending contests, not in selling items. I don't understand why the cash nerf would make me sell less items in the contest 😕

I'm sure a lot of people me included are hording items because they are not worth selling at this point. I am adopting a wait and see approach in case kinkoid rebalances this update again.

• Like 7

I think we haven´t even seen the best part, I could bet my ass that these gems will switch out a lot of "generous" rewards in the season pass and other events, too.

I mean, this is to be expected, right? You now have 8 brandnew "awesome" items you can shell out as rewards in pretty much every contest, mission, event etc. Not one but 8 at once

And you need those on top of the already existing stuff. Neat.

Edited by Saradis
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Saradis said:

I think we haven´t even seen the best part, I could bet my ass that these gems will switch out a lot of "generous" rewards in the season pass and other events, too.

I mean, this is to be expected, right? You now have 8 brandnew "awesome" items you can shell out as rewards in pretty much every contest, mission, event etc. Not one but 8 at once

And you need those on top of the already existing stuff. Neat.

They have already replaced mythic orbs in the 2nd places of power for 50 gems. so ye we'll feel some extra pain.

However this patch in itselves is already the worst thing that has happened in this game. These extra dents won't matter all that much, This is game quitting material.

WTF is this??

Where going to need to spend gems per 50 lvl's on each individual girl to lvl them up.

so when you get a new girl you can only lvl it up to 50 at first.

Also each girl is one of 8 types. so they all have their seperate currency to unlock their lvl cap aswell.

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 1
  • Hug 2

8 minutes ago, Mighty wander said:

They have already replaced mythic orbs in the 2nd places of power for 50 gems. so ye we'll feel some extra pain.

However this patch in itselves is already the worst thing that has happened in this game. These extra dents won't matter all that much, This is game quitting material.

I can only see the first pop, there they replaced the great orbs there for gems.

And  combativity for the daily competitions are gone for gems, too

My only light on the horizon is to observe the fallout this might have on their patreon once this goes live; you have to appreciate the small things in life....

Edited by Saradis
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Too many different systems and resources needed now.  It is kind of like the developers see a game with a certain system and say let's put it our game.  With no synergy or reason for putting it in the game.

We have increasing activities and girls.  Instead of increasing our chances to get the resources to play in these games they decrease the resources.

I think that Kinkoid thinks  more girls, activities, systems and less resources for the players = $$$$$$$$$$$ for them and maybe they are right and the whales that spend tons on this game will continue to do so no matter what.  I however went from buying the season pass and an occasional bundle too not paying anything and refusing to spend another dime until things get better.

I hold out hope that the developers have a grand strategy in mind.  Not optimistic though.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Too many different systems and resources needed now.  It is kind of like the developers see a game with a certain system and say let's put it our game.  With no synergy or reason for putting it in the game.

We have increasing activities and girls.  Instead of increasing our chances to get the resources to play in these games they decrease the resources.

I think that Kinkoid thinks  more girls, activities, systems and less resources for the players = $$$$$$$$$$$ for them and maybe they are right and the whales that spend tons on this game will continue to do so no matter what.  I however went from buying the season pass and an occasional bundle too not paying anything and refusing to spend another dime until things get better.

I hold out hope that the developers have a grand strategy in mind.  Not optimistic though.

it ain't just that, if you check the graphs with the costs for single girls wich especially is pricy with legendary or mythic girls you will be upgrading very few girls per month. 

Allot of the rewards currently are 15 - 50 gems. that have either low drop rates or are hard to get such as 1st place contest.

shortage of books won't be a problem anymore I guess

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, M7IN said:

@Kenrae I think it really comes down to costs and benefits. 

Think about it this way

one of the primary currencies you use in daily life has been suddenly massively devalued and you have a ton of it on hand.  you can still use it to buy things, but the cost is higher and the benefits are lower.  are you going to go trade it all in then for resources in a panic, or are you going to hold onto it in the hope that the market balances out?

Basically, i think most people are on the fence, waiting to see if kinkoid will revert the prices to normal in a week or so after the public outcry/backlash.  sure, they can participate in item selling contests, but i presume most people see it as a trap, to drain them of this alternate cash source.

That make sense.  In combination with the earlier contest analysis, perhaps the 2021 folks believe Kinkoid will revert their choice based around public outcry and 2019 "veterans" know they almost certainly won't so are just business as usual.

I didn't let this price change change my strategy at all frankly.  If I have stuff I'll use it, if I don't I won't.  Tomorrow your items may not be worth anything, or they might disappear.  Enjoy what you have now :P

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, jpanda said:

That make sense.  In combination with the earlier contest analysis, perhaps the 2021 folks believe Kinkoid will revert their choice based around public outcry and 2019 "veterans" know they almost certainly won't so are just business as usual.

I didn't let this price change change my strategy at all frankly.  If I have stuff I'll use it, if I don't I won't.  Tomorrow your items may not be worth anything, or they might disappear.  Enjoy what you have now :P

Yeah, knowing KK, I don't understand how someone can think that they'll revert this decision. Yeah, sure. Hey guys, I have this shiny medal I can sell you, do you wanna have it? :P.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mighty wander said:

Where going to need to spend gems per 50 lvl's on each individual girl to lvl them up.

so when you get a new girl you can only lvl it up to 50 at first.

Also each girl is one of 8 types. so they all have their seperate currency to unlock their lvl cap aswell.

We need these gems just to level girls up? We won't be able to just give them XP books anymore unless we have the gems as well?

...Should I be using my item stash before this feature hits?

• Thinking 1

1 minute ago, lasergun said:

We need these gems just to level girls up? We won't be able to just give them XP books anymore unless we have the gems as well?

...Should I be using my item stash before this feature hits?

indeed per 50 lvl's you will need these gems per invidual girls to lvl stuff up.

So you can't just use books anymore.

All players have potential to get them to lvl 750 however with these pathetic gem rates you won't be getting many lvl 50 upgrades anytime soon

Edited by Mighty wander
  • Like 1

On 11/10/2021 at 2:07 PM, Xemnas said:

Well as many others I'm a bit shocked (specially since i had way many equipment that i was saving) but i can understand why this was done. The only thing that bother me a bit is that there was no communication again and that now I'm gonna have money problem at some point. Well in the game the main money gain should be our harems, and i agree, but (for me at least) is not really a thing since it would take eons to collect the money (so this felt like: go buy our card to make the money collect free, but again I'm maybe too malicious XD).

The bright side is that now temporary Pop with money are valuable 😉 and we still have some money from the season. I can only hope for a cost reduction in the next POA, or that the new feature that is going to come will give money too. 

Side note just yesterday i used 90M for the housemaid and 130M in the adventure, good thing I always think that something can go wrong and for this i always have a plan (for now i still have lots of money)

This is kind of the problem with the 90% reduction.  I'm at lv250 and have spent all my money on upgrading girls and trying to buy affinity tokens.  With the horrible new sale rate in the contest, I barely get enough money to buy books or gifts and there is no way to accumulate money to upgrade high level girls, except lootboxes, I mean subscription payments.  It is the end of the fun game

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Guys, I hadn't noticed there's already a dedicated thread about the other future update currently on the test server. I've moved my comment there. Let's keep this thread about the current live server patch (so the Ymen nerf).

For the thing with the gems and the level 750 girls etc. please use this thread instead:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​