​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

As I mentioned earlier in the post.
The PVP is now completely broken.

Right now I have two players in the league, each with level 475. And both have their girls on the fight team at level 500. How is that supposed to work?

How is someone supposed to get there in the long run. Neither newbies have a fair chance here, nor people who cannot invest a 2 month salary for the purchase of gems, books, etc.

So much for that.

MfG
MDuss

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am also very tired, of the almost constant "popping up" of the fucking Packages, whenever I go to close a panel, and even many times without closing one, having it just come up "on it's own".

If I haven't bought any of their way over priced Packages (and I will NOT "reward" the greedy arseholes at KK with buying any), then having that stupid Package panel coming up 20, 30, 40 times a fucking day, is NOT going to "all of a sudden" make me change my FUCKING MIND about buying any!!!   😠

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

16 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

I am also very tired, of the almost constant "popping up" of the fucking Packages, whenever I go to close a panel, and even many times without closing one, having it just come up "on it's own".

That I don't mind so much. I treated them like commercials for network TV. I can put up with a few minutes of ads when I'm watching free programming. Even if I have to watch the erectile dysfunction med commercials over and over. Bad developers got to eat too. 😉

• Like 4

@MDuss: For an 475 Level it's easy to reach the 500 - it's in the same block of Levels as he is and most of players had her battleteam at max level. Most Players would have bring at least their 5/6* Girls to max Level before the awakening began. So you van expect that theese players will have much stronger girls after day 4 of LC.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Methos2 said:

That I don't mind so much. I treated them like commercials for network TV.

We can also change the channel.  I think that's what the developers tend to forget: We can be enticed into spending money, but we cannot be coerced into it, no matter how heavily the game mechanics skew toward spending in order to succeed.  I do like your analogy to commercials though.  It's quite appropriate.

• Like 6

This all goes to further prove that in the present time the only kind of customer that is valued by pretty much any company is a mindless zombie who spends impulsively without consideration. A thinking person should never give money to any of them because that money will be wasted, or worse, and you will not be valued in the slightest. You will be hated even because of your autonomy. That's why when you see this stuff about the players/customers "hating" or whatever, it comes off as projection; transference of their own wrongdoing on to the players.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Methos2 said:
7 hours ago, HornyCat said:

That I don't mind so much. I treated them like commercials for network TV. I can put up with a few minutes of ads when I'm watching free programming.

To each their own, but yeah, I'm with Horny on this. It's very clear the real-money shop pops up A LOT MORE OFTEN now than it used to before this patch. And it's super annoying. One popup when you first login and every now and then (as it used to be) is fine and fair enough (even informative for free bundles in this case). But it feels like it's popping up every other time I'm going back to the main page now, and that's  WAY TOO PUSHY in my humble opinion.

• Like 8

14 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

But it feels like it's popping up every other time I'm going back to the main page now, and that's  WAY TOO PUSHY in my humble opinion.

I only see the popup when I turn on my computer. Maybe my popup blocker is actually doing something. That's probably why I am not bothered by it.

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 2

This game had gotten bad enough with needed resources with there being 8 (ymen, koban, energy, combat, league fights, kisses, tickets, and worship) but this crap doubled that (it is 8 different gems after all). This isn't including bonus resources like orbs (of which there are 7) or our mourned dating tokens or upgrade resources as they are primarily bough from the market. 16 needed resources, 18 if you include books and gifts, and you know they'll add another one for the last sex god path, yet we're not done becoming that serious game that they wants to make.  Since they said they wanted to become a serious game, everything update seems to make this game strictly worse for the players. What they really should have done is not release comix harem. They should have taken all this crap and put it all together in it's complete form and that should have been released as comix harem. It would have been a far better solution than destroying this game to get their "serious" game.

Honestly this update (and frankly the last few months worth of update) feels like the devs have grown extra arms just to have more middle fingers to flip at the players.

• Like 11
  • Hearts 1

2 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

To each their own, but yeah, I'm with Horny on this. It's very clear the real-money shop pops up A LOT MORE OFTEN now than it used to before this patch. And it's super annoying. One popup when you first login and every now and then (as it used to be) is fine and fair enough (even informative for free bundles in this case). But it feels like it's popping up every other time I'm going back to the main page now, and that's  WAY TOO PUSHY in my humble opinion.

The bundle pop ups are even annoying to paying players because they normally have a few bundles that are overpriced for what they give so even the paying players get annoyed by it due to needing to buy all the bundles to stop it.

They don't need to pop up at all they could just one free bundle in there every time they add new bundles and people would check every now and then to see if they added a new free one and would be more likely to spend money on the others as well.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, natstar said:

The bundle pop ups are even annoying to paying players

For sure. Perhaps even a bit more. My issue is really the frequency right now. As I said, one or even a few popups a day seems reasonable to me. Multiple popups per playing session (as I've experienced lately), not so much.

Now I want Methos' setup. ^^

5 hours ago, Methos2 said:

I only see the popup when I turn on my computer. Maybe my popup blocker is actually doing something. That's probably why I am not bothered by it.

1 hour ago, Methos2 said:

I use Firefox and ublock Origin. Nothing really special. I always run in incognito mode, not sure that matters. As it has always been, only 1 popup a day when I wake up the computer.

Same. I don't have the same problem. I see it only when I login.

I'm pretty sure that everyone uses some sort of adblocker, so I'll add about incognito mode. It does the same thing that wasn't allowing players to visit forum for half a year - it blocks third-party cookies. So basically trackers. I'm not sure how, but that might be the case for the issue that some of you have with constant pop-ups. The only logical issue which could've caused it should be limited to player not claiming his 24k gems from chests, but I'm sure you all claimed it already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Bomba said:

It does the same thing that wasn't allowing players to visit forum for half a year - it blocks third-party cookies. So basically trackers. I'm not sure how, but that might be the case for the issue that some of you have with constant pop-ups.

Before they fixed the forum login, I had to use custom security settings for tracking so I could log in. Now, I just use the default settings. No popup on my phone either, same setup. KK dev doesn't read the forum, right?! I don't want them to "fix" my setup on Monday. 😜

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

Before they fixed the forum login, I had to use custom security settings for tracking so I could log in. Now, I just use the default settings. No popup on my phone either, same setup. KK dev doesn't read the forum, right?! I don't want them to "fix" my setup on Monday. 😜

I surely hope they won't suddenly decided to change how it works right now.  xD 

So yeah guys, it seems for the time being the Incognito mode is your best friend and will save you from those pop-ups.

But speaking of annoying features. They fixed the initial loading time for Harem, but what about the rest? I mean the same loading time now happens when you try to scroll every 24 girls down if I'm not mistaken. And that's not great. Plus I once again see that awful animation of flying money which block you from collecting money and created lag. There was a moment where they fixed it by removing it. But then they restored it for some unknown reason. And now when we can finally see Harem once again I'm reminded of how awful that change was.

• Like 3

On 11/19/2021 at 1:24 PM, Kenrae said:

No, they increased a lot the earnings from the starter girls (Bunny, Red Battler, Juliette). For high level players this is a small difference, for newbies this is a lot.

It's the only thing well done, really.

Oh is that what happened? My bad I didnt notice, I only have some 20ish girls upgraded to 5 star since I upgraded only those I needed for my team (can u blame me tho?? With all the affection items going to mythical since I came back from a break 6 months ago there has been absolutely no chance for me to invest outside upgrading mythics)

So my 'upgraded Harlem' only has starter girls and a few legendary and mythics. I saw my harem income become 1m from 500k. Sorry for the wrong info, I thought they doubled it. I agree with this being the only sensible thing g done but honestly... I feel this kinda helps only the extremely low lvl newbies. Finding 100m for poa is still a pain especially with the mythics which take so much resources in.

I also noticed since gems and xp item was added to places of power, the chance of getting money from the o e that gave 2.8m cash or something decreased a lot. That income kept my expenditure lower than the income but now that the 2.8mil is rare... my money is back to slowly heading towards 0.

I wish they just decreased the cash requirements in Poa and the stories.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, bolitho76 said:

@MDuss: For an 475 Level it's easy to reach the 500 - it's in the same block of Levels as he is and most of players had her battleteam at max level. Most Players would have bring at least their 5/6* Girls to max Level before the awakening began. So you van expect that theese players will have much stronger girls after day 4 of LC.

Yes, I know this fact. I would only say, that now a low char can have a high Fight Team, which is higher then the char.

I have now in the Leage a Level 400 Char and his fight team is Level 600.

Now the match maker bring both player together because they are on the same Level. But the Player with his 400er Team have never a fair chance against the Level 400 Player with his Level 600 Team.

That is what I wanted to say. The fights are now complete put of balance. No fair chance between the players anymore.

MfG
MDuss

Edited by MDuss

8 hours ago, Bomba said:

Plus I once again see that awful animation of flying money which block you from collecting money and created lag.

The HH++ community script fixed that for us some six months ago (either Tom's or Numbers' version does the trick). Still works for me. If you don't use the script, I can't recommend it strongly enough; it adds a LOT of QoL things the game itself should but doesn't include (the game itself slowly catches up on some of them, like the ability to build and save up specific teams notably). If you're using the script but this animation reappeared recently, make sure the relevant option wasn't unchecked in the script's menu (perhaps reinstall or force-update it through monkey if it's glitching).

About the harem loading times, it's not perfect, but what we used to have (at least for those of us with older computers, and folks on mobile) was so bad that this is still a giant leap forward. Beyond the initial loading time, the fact that you don't have to wait much between each star while upgrading a girl also makes a huge difference for the better, at least in my book.

• Like 3

I'm having another real issue here, with the "opening" of the higher levels on my Harem girls. I use a book that takes me to my limit (actually past it, but it doesn't show how high of level, until I open the next levels), then the thing comes up to open the next 50 levels. I click on that using the Gems, and then it comes up again, making me "spend" the same amount of Gems again.

So I'm looking at this as yet another bull-shit SCAM from KK, as the real and actual "cost" to open the levels should be stated, not this "400 Gems", and then having to do it again, which makes it actually 800 Gems, not the 400 that it shows me. It basically ends up working out so that the real cost, is double what it is showing you and "saying" it is.

Edited by HornyCat
  • Like 3

29 minutes ago, HornyCat said:

the thing comes up to open the next 50 levels. I click on that using the Gems, and then it comes up again, making me "spend" the same amount of Gems again.

Yeah, that's just a glitch for sure (probably only visual, though I can't confirm 100%, so better safe than sorry). I haven't checked Discord for it, but I'd be surprised if it hasn't been reported already. Happened to me a few times as well (not every time, it seems pretty random). Just don't click the second time; instead, go back to the main menu or click on the girl's portrait from the Books page in Market to visit her Harem page. Then you'll see that the girl is open for books again, and you don't need to Awaken her a second time. I hope this helps.

Your second paragraph is pure speculation (incorrect, as explained above) and it's unnecessarily aggressive. This is a bug, not a feature, let alone an intended scam. Please refrain from jumping to conclusions without solid data or evidence, especially if you're going to react that vehemently against the assumed culprits of the bad deed you assume has been committed. Thanks.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, HornyCat said:

I can confirm that it cost/took the amount of Gems from my totals twice, so it is much more than just a "visual glitch", as I was carefully watching the numbers for when I was doing this. I did try what you suggested, and yes it did work

Thanks for confirming this. Then this bug is worse than I hoped (and this also tells me I paid twice a few times too). I hope it will get noticed and fixed quickly tomorrow (Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends). If you've lost a lot of gems due to this bug, I would send a support ticket just in case (no guarantees, but it's worth a shot).

I've removed the rest of your post because you were going too far (please read my upcoming private message on your forum profile). The part I quoted was important to keep, though.

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

About the harem loading times, it's not perfect, but what we used to have (at least for those of us with older computers, and folks on mobile) was so bad that this is still a giant leap forward. Beyond the initial loading time, the fact that you don't have to wait much between each star while upgrading a girl also makes a huge difference for the better, at least in my book.

From around 47 seconds to around 15 seconds (plus the loading lags inside the page) on my old system... maybe nothing to scream at the miracle, but for sure a big improvement: this, and the money increase for the starting girls are the only features I have to thank for in the last patch.

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thanks for confirming this. Then this bug is worse than I hoped (and this also tells me I paid twice a few times too). I hope it will get noticed and fixed quickly tomorrow (Kinkoid staff don't work on weekends). If you've lost a lot of gems due to this bug, I would send a support ticket just in case (no guarantees, but it's worth a shot).

I've removed the rest of your post because you were going too far (please read my upcoming private message on your forum profile). The part I quoted was important to keep, though.

not sure what he's talking about, but i tried this many times before and just to be sure another 3 times now, i never have paid double the amount, it's just that you have press the button two times

there are probably some players who have tested that more carefully than I did, but i wouldnt take this as a confirmation either way

edit: a few players on discord backed up my POV

Edited by blaa
  • Thanks 1

Fret, not for I, M7IN, have returned

Rejoice, for I bring tidings of..... well, things are still rather crap, but they don't seem to be quite as bad as I had originally thought they might be, at least not until i completely run out of gems. 🙄

At any rate, my in-game financial situation is more stable than I thought it might be, immensely helped by the monetary buff to 3 particular girls. Nevertheless, my own efforts have helped to stem the constant outflow of cash by relying on methods I thought I gave up on long ago...

...my own Harem.  For ages I had focused all my resources on the top tier units I'd managed to wrangle, few they may be. While they would bring in 10k here, 50k there, it wasn't enough to keep me floating though the new situation I'd found myself in.  Then I had a thought, what if I'd been going at this back-to-front.  I checked the wiki to confirm my suspicions, sure enough, with the current meta, I've gone about this the wrong way. 

So, what's my new plan? Focusing on grass roots efforts. I'm going to invert the pyramid and focus on the lowest rarity girls I have for a good while.  Why?  First, a fuckload cheaper.  It takes a fraction of the resources to max out the affection of a common or uncommon girl, not to mention leveling them up to lvl 250.  Also, while the common and uncommon girls, with the exception of the 5* ones, don't give a lot individually, together the cash actually adds up pretty quickly, and if you immediately reinvest they snowball pretty efficiently, even the seemingly cheap 1* girls can be fairly effective. Last, now that I've refocused my resources, I've finally been able to maximize shifts in Places of Power, which seem to be one of our last bastions for crystal/orb/cash mining.

With this in mind, I'm actually eking out a decent living.  Is it as effective as it was pre-nerf?  Hell no, but it's working out fairly well for now.

Well, that's it for the moment.  I'll keep an eye on the ongoing discussion and chip in when I feel my insight/peculiar brand of humor is necessary.  Till then, back to the hentai mines.

it ain't much, but it's honest work.jpg

• Haha 4

Side note, if the gem eating bug is real, that would explain a few things.  My gem count does look lower than I thought it would be at this point, then again, that might just be wishful thinking.  Thankfully I'd been focusing on the cheaper girls so the impact isn't as bad, but it still adds up...

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​