​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​

Noacc

6 minutes ago, holymolly said:

You´re one hell of a dedicated player mate :D

Thanks!

But maybe I'm only more forgetful (and perhaps older) than most of you and need more reminders like my notes, my alarms and my excel file.
And even then I happen to miss out on some things. 😆

I liked maths a lot at school! 😊

• Haha 1

Wow. We found one player even more old-school than me with their notes! ^^

With all the colorful spreadsheet with complex formula linked to scripts and all that going around... I always felt kind of the odd man out with my trusty .TXT "notebook". Meanwhile, the Mighty Thor was using an actual, physical notebook, and the long-lost arcane arts of hand-writing for that! 👍

Edit: Also, yes, it's a Kinkoid announcement, so no one should feel inadequate in their English or reading skills for not understanding it (and the phrasing "will now receive" definitely suggested "from now on", so definitely not a one time thing, if they mastered English well enough to catch that).(*) But in retrospect, the mere presence of the word "missions" in that whole message should have been enough for me not to get my hopes up to the point of throwing away even a single reward to test this beyond CE/OD.... I'm used to "translating" Kinkoid messages to a point where I should have caught that. V_v

(*) Then again, the saying "let me get this straight" was recently used in the main story in lieu of "let me make this clear", whereas it typically means "so, if I understand correctly..." which is almost the opposite. So yeah, not that I'm good enough to be an English proofreader for them or anything, but I can and do spot mistakes like that all the time. V_v

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

Wow. We found one player even more old-school than me with their notes! ^^

With all the colorful spreadsheet with complex formula linked to scripts and all that going around... I always felt kind of the odd man out with my trusty .TXT "notebook". Meanwhile, the Mighty Thor was using an actual, physical notebook, and the long-lost arcane arts of hand-writing for that! 👍

As I was born in 1960, handwritten notes are often my first choice - also in the beginning of my playing the game to see which girls are not yet upgraded and how much it would cost.
Soon afterwards I started with my excel file (only the girls' list), because it was getting too complicated.

For unclaimed rewards I tried to put it also in an excel spreadsheet recently, but gave it up, because it was not very convenient for that.

By the way, I used my notes and my excel file long before I used the script.

What concerns the English translation in Kinkoid's announcement, I cannot say much or anything about it, because I'm not so good in English myself.
(I often need dict.cc or translate.google to understand or find the right words - and might fail even then.)

The words "event missions" didn't occur to me before, this sounds strange (as there are also daily event missions).

Maybe I only assumed, that it was a one-time-thing, from a rather calculated pessimism, that let me think, that they won't do this regularly.

Edit:
Concerning "for-younger-people-weird-looking" old-school-handwritten-notes, here you can see some more - my notes for keeping track of my sex champion fights:
(I know, that the script counts my fights, but for example not all, when I sometimes play on the phone. And I use my notes, when I want to optimize the number of champion fights for a contest.)

813985893_2022-08-21-Champions-Notizen.thumb.jpg.ff630684630eb5b89199808cb4c4033f.jpg

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 2

Citation
  • Mythic Pachinko will get a free game and will be updated with a new girl pool every 24 hours
    • Down from 48 hours 

Unexpected and AWESOME ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Maybe I'll finally get a chance to see Norou, Keiko and Valentina! 😛

With several hundreds of girls in MP, I think it makes a lot of sense to speed up the rotation.

Now, we just need something similar for LD Revivals, which are currently on a 4+ years schedule :)

Citation
  • Additional objectives and rewards have been added to the Path attraction with 5 new tiers 
    • No changes for tiers from 1 to 20 

That was already announced last week. We'll see what it really looks like tomorrow.

• Like 8

28 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Unexpected and AWESOME ❤️❤️❤️❤️! Maybe I'll finally get a chance to see Norou, Keiko and Valentina! 😛

With several hundreds of girls in MP, I think it makes a lot of sense to speed up the rotation.

Very nice, and also a nice psychological bonus: No more need to hold onto the free game for the first day, just in case it helps with a contest or task on the second day. We can spend it immediately (or at least after only 30 minutes to let the new contests get started).

• Like 6

A nice change regarding Mythic Pachinko. I don't have to say anything else which was not already mentioned before, but because things are often criticized here (rightly) I wanted to add an additional "positive" post for the spirit (in case of really someone in charge is reading here ;)). Thanks for this change!

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, MrXY said:

(in case of really someone in charge is reading here ;))

Under most circumstances, it's only us mods who actually read all of the forum's feedback, then relay a summary of relevant stuff to Noacc or other CMs through Discord, who then summarize slash combine that with other echoes relayed to them by our fellow mods from Discord, and escalate what's left to game design, content, and/or other heads of the Kinkoid hydra.

Of course, a few of those people also read some posts or at least browse threads themselves too, especially Noacc. Depends just how busy they are, and how big and diverse the feedback is. For a very concise, almost certainly purely positive(*) patch like this one with a fairly compact and unanimously positive amount of feedback posts, it's very likely Noacc just reads it directly. When a massive game-shaking patch comes out and we get multiple pages of backlash, not so much. ^^

(*) Of course, we'll see tomorrow about those 5 additional tasks and the rewards thereof for PoA to confirm this for sure. But since it's clear by now the koban price hasn't changed, unless the tasks are ridiculously hard, time-consuming, or expensive, I can't see this change turning out really bad. Even if the extra rewards aren't all that amazing, as long as unlocking them doesn't make the overall path much more of a chore, they're still just a bonus.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pelinor said:

My only comment is the 5 additional tiers. Are they in addition to the 5 tiers added last week or was this a typo/copy and paste error?

It's one change to the PoA format itself. They announced it in advance last week, and they reposted it as a reminder this week since we were just about to experience the first PoA since the format change. That's all.

PoA used to have 20 tiers, now it has 25.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Patch Notes Week #35

31. 08.2022

Side Quest

• New Rare Side Quest Release: “It’s Raining Lust”: Kimie has sex with the Hero in order to perform a ritual to stop the rain from falling and bring some good sunny weather. Come and check out the brand new side quest! 

image13-6.png

Harem Messenger.

The #1 Social Media app in the Haremverse is gaining even more popularity! 

image11-8.png

New girls have joined the Harem Messenger

image6-19.png

Swipe up. Swipe down. And up. And down.

Match them and say hi!

Club Champions

A new girl has been added 

image2-27.png

• Maelyn

Places of Power

Places of power have summoned a new girl 

image12-14.png

• Karen

One star girls 

Bunny has recruited two new one-grade girls

image7-19.pngimage14-7.png

Shibari Octavia                                  Lucy

Improvements 

Champion 

Champion Koban cost has been decreased by 50% for the following features

• Champion Reset: Currently the cost is 0.05/0.3 Kobans per minute. 
    • The cost has been decreased to 0.025/0.15 Kobans per minute. 
  • 24 hours skip has been decreased from 432 /72 Kobans to 216/36 Kobans 

Champion Reroll

Drafting new team 

• Currently costs 12/2 Kobans to 6/1 Kobans 
    • In addition, Koban price will not increase after using it multiple times

Champion tickets purchase cost 

• x1 Ticket has been decreased to 60/10 Kobans from 120/20
  • x10 Tickets have been decreased to 570/95 from 1140/190 

Girl rarity 

Girl rarity has been changed for the following events

• Classic event 
    • Classic event girls obtained from daily missions will now be Legendary.
    • Girls obtained from the first villain will have Epic quality 
    • Girls obtained from the second villain will have Legendary quality 
    • Classic girls obtained from the Champion will have Legendary quality 
    • Classic Pachinko girls will have Legendary and Epic rarity

The patch isn't up yet (not even the side quest, which usually appears a few hours before reset time), but I've noticed the notes are already there on the blog, so let's go.

1. Side quest: good.

2. More Sex Messenger content (now with MD girls): great!

3. New CC girl: about time! One lousy affection item per run is depressing. She looks good too.

4. New PoP girl: good. I wish the drop rate was increased a bit, though. As it is, it takes me more than a month to collect each girl. This is particularly annoying when surveys and polls ask for my opinion on brand-new girls I won't get to judge for at least a few weeks. I'm still at 70% for the late July girl right now...

5. New 1-star girls: bad amateur art as usual. Still +1 on the harem counter, I guess. Whatever.

6. Champion koban prices reduction: mixed bag. Most of these things I didn't even remember were technically possible to spend kobans on. The reset/skip reduction is a decent buff, though.

7. CE girl rarity switcharoo: bad. Why? So now, instead of 4 Epics, 1 Rare and 1 Legendary, CE will have 2 Epics, 4 Legendaries, and 0 Rare. Aside from making us spend more Ymens, Books and Gifts on decorative items, I hardly see the point. Also, RIP Rare girls, I guess.

Anyways. Some good, some bad, some meh. Nothing major either way. So I guess it's a decent mostly routine patch overall.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

CE girl rarity switcharoo: bad. Why? So now, instead of 4 Epics, 1 Rare and 1 Legendary, CE will have 2 Epics, 4 Legendaries, and 0 Rare. Aside from making us spend more Ymens, Books and Gifts on decorative items, I hardly see the point. Also, RIP Rare girls, I guess.

Same. What looks like an improvement ("Legendary is better than Rare") is actually a pretty big nerf ("Nobody uses these girls for PvP so who cares if they're stronger, and they're more expensive to unlock").

So, more scenes I'll never see, I guess.

• Like 5

Side quest: good.

As a player which hasn't reached the end of the main quest I don't care at all for side quests. Even if I reach it eventually I think I have month too come before I'd finish all other side quests. Or do they have benefits I'm missing out?

New 1-star girls: bad amateur art as usual. Still +1 on the harem counter, I guess. Whatever.

Fully agree here, I had used 1* for 'Get a new girl' in daily goals. So two more is nice.

CE girl rarity switcharoo: bad. Why? So now, instead of 4 Epics, 1 Rare and 1 Legendary, CE will have 2 Epics, 4 Legendaries, and 0 Rare. Aside from making us spend more Ymens, Books and Gifts on decorative items, I hardly see the point. Also, RIP Rare girls, I guess.

If out of the 4 L at least two are 5* it would be okayish I guess, my pile of girls awaiting their first affection star is quite big (I think). I don't upgrade 3* when I'm not super hyped for the art of the specific girl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, bertha_I said:

As a player which hasn't reached the end of the main quest I don't care at all for side quests. Even if I reach it eventually I think I have month too come before I'd finish all other side quests. Or do they have benefits I'm missing out?

Clearly seems that way. They give Player XP along the way, gems at the end, and they give you something to do with your Energy instead of either stashing it for two weeks in between new story chapters (or buying champion tickets with them, which is barely better). On top of that, you're free to engage in them whenever you want. You'll catch up with the main story sooner or later, it takes about two years and a half total currently. Once you get there, you might see all those unused side quests in a much more favorable light all of a sudden...

55 minutes ago, bertha_I said:

If out of the 4 L at least two are 5* it would be okayish I guess

Dream on! :D This legit made me laugh out loud IRL. Thankfully I wasn't drinking anything while I read this. You should take a look on the wiki or ask about basics of event formats and mechanics (in the General->QA subforum), unless making uneducated wild guesses like that is fun for you (but it looks to me like you're just setting yourself up for disappointment instead). CE girls are always 3-stars (bar exactly 4 exceptions from years ago, and none of them were legendary).

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, DvDivXXX a dit :

Once you get there, you might see all those unused side quests in a much more favorable light all of a sudden...

Until then, they may be useful for "Spend X energy" quests or contests. If you have 20 Energy left and your main quest requires 35 energy, you may find a side quest to spend 17-18 energy instead.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The #1 Social Media app in the Haremverse is gaining even more popularity! 

New girls have joined the Harem Messenger

Swipe up. Swipe down. And up. And down.
Match them and say hi!

This is not stated in the Patch Notes, but some answers now require more than 1 answer point11.jpg.a1fa64c8f850648f26724b3ebba23dc1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprised :O 1

What is the point of changing girls' rarity in main events? I really cannot understand what is the purpose they had in mind.

We already were in the condition of not being able to upgrade all the girls we get (even as free players), unless we dump quite an amount of kobans in market restocks. I honestly believe that a further nerf in our upgrading power wasn't that necessary.

Also, levelling them up past lv250 is gem gated, gems that are already extremely scarce to the point that makes it unthinkable to invest them to level up any girl aside 5+ stars girls (or common/1stars to reach the required amount to unlock the new awakening phase. If this rarity change was meant to be a buff in fighting power given out to players during main events, well Kinkoid, I'm afraid to tell you that your gem system represent a little too big of an hindrance for this to be actually practicable

Moving on to the other points, new quests and new girls are always good to have, and thank you for the repricing of all those champion features. I still think that redrafts and tickets are not a great investment of kobans, but the fact that now they are cheaper is undeniably a good thing

• Like 11

Mumble.

SIDE QUESTS: I recently found that I do enjoy side quests more than main plot. Less energy to have something relevant happen, I directly see art, I got gems and exp. Common and Rare ones are welcome.

MESSENGER: The most secondary feature of the game receive the better art. And I'm receiving messages from Mythic girls talking of stuff I never seen. Talking of spoilers. Mah.

CHAMPION GIRL: I like her a lot. Thank you!

PoP GIRL: can someone tell devs that there are girls in the real and fictious universes that does have regular legs and flanks? I don't like her.

NEW 1-Star: Contrary to mass opinion, I do like and need 1 Stars. They are cheap way of "Collect a new girl", "Grow Rank", "Boost Level" and other contest tasks.

CHAMPIONS STUFF: "Look guys, I have an idea, let's devaluate the Card by halving the regular refresh cost!" "Nice, you're good in economics!"

Reducing the cost for extra drafts is like reducing the cost of your suicide bullet. Maybe someone will appreciate it.

Reducing the Koban cost for tickets... You should figure out that an human brain (hopefully just one) started a mental process of problem solving, consuming calories and nutrients, probably killing some nervous cell, to come with the unrequited solution to a non existant issue. Fact: tickets drop freely in generous amount. Let's solve this: reduce the cost of the only place you pay for them.

Do I miss some consecutio there?

So, in the end, I'd like more if some of such human resources will be spent in a (even pale imitation of a) Pareto Principle, trying to do the two or three small things that make the game 80% better, than such amount of stuff that do nothing - if not maybe for some contrived high level loop.

NEW RARITY IN CLASSIC EVENT: like I don't care? I normally don't bother anymore of stuff with less than 5 stars. What's the goal here? Making them more palatable? Compulsionists will collect everything the same. Those struggling like me are struggling the same, so rarity isn't an incentive - we are *already* doing any possible effort.

*Avoid to add mass of girls to the Pachinko* will be good for the events, and good news to me.

The added cost for full-haremists is not a good thing I suppose.

FINAL VERDICT: I like rich, tasty Patch Notes as even a silly guy like me have something to debate. Until they doesn't do a better Market interface, anyway, everything sound as procrastination to me.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Would be nice if in the future the girls can upgrade their rarity with new items XD.

common --> rare --> epic --> legendary --> mythic
rare --> epic --> legendary --> mythic
epic --> legendary --> mythic
legendary --> mythic

doing so we can use the one that now isn't utilized.

P.S: don't know if is the correct place to post XD.

Edited by Black90
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Black90 said:

Would be nice if in the future the girls can upgrade their rarity with new items XD.

legendary --> mythic

I've played a game that had a system very much along those lines. It wasn't the only reason I quit playing it eventually, but definitely one of the big clusterfucks I disliked the minute they introduced it. If everyone is Mythic (which eventually happens no matter what, just even faster and more fiercely with this kind of system, especially for competitive PvP), then rarity literally loses any semblance of meaning. All that remains is the chores, the grind, the costs, and the infinite boredom. I hope KK never ever does this.

40 minutes ago, Black90 said:

Not really, but at the same time it's tangentially related to the most controversial part of today's patch, and it's not something that would merit its own suggestion thread, so that's fine. If we start derailing too much on it, I'll move that side discussion somewhere else. But I'd be surprised.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

More Sex Messenger content (now with MD girls): great!

This is the first Messenger that doesn't seem to be totally random chats. I can place its time line to start right after Event Myth Misses mission day 5 and seem to show more how all the girls scenes connect.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Black90 said:

legendary --> mythic

doing so we can use the one that now isn't utilized.

You use girls for scores. Boosting Rarity to add more points couldn't cost less than collecting another girl of an higher tier, or no one will collect more and more girls.

Believe me: I conceived lot of RPG and focused on this game for months to find the "original sin"... to add some proficient change you have to *entirely rethink it from scratch*, so it would be better to start a new one instead.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1

• bolitho76 changed the title to ​📜​Patch Notes Hentai Heroes 2024 ​📜​