New forum

Noacc

• Community Manager

Guys the  forum has been updated.
Yaay

I'm trying different styles and colors to make it feel more easy on the eyes.
Until then you may see some odd colors being changed in the forum. 😅

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

18 minutes ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Can we have a white text on dark background?... way more easy on the eyes :)

On your eyes maybe, not on most people eyes. Not on mine for sure :P . It was that way with CRTs ;) .
We should have the option to at least choose between light and dark themes.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have been unable to login in the new forum from the game link, neither I couldn't log in manually with my username and password from the game.

I cannot reset the password as the email used for this game is no longer active and I never verified it, so I cannot open a ticket.

I had log in the forum with this temporary account.

@Noacc Do you know if the forum will be linked again to our ingame accounts?

• Sad 2

il y a 9 minutes, Kenrae a dit :

One good thing I just noticed is that this is below the topic too, not only above it:

image.png.7a74f701d1efea38105e07988ffd7035.png

No more scrolling back up! xD 

Ok... that just happened... I litteraly just read your post, react with Thanks, then managed to scroll all the way up to go back to HentaiHeroes EN...

Old habits die hard... and / or i'm stupid 🥴

• Haha 1

I have to thank @Esios for his post on the trick to reenter the forum (and the fact that this thread is pinned) or for sure I would be still struggling without being able to post.

That said, the new appearance in general is not bad, but I agree with @Ol Sheriff Joe that we should have the chance to select a dark theme. Unluckily the change brought also a negative side, as personally I find the empty space due to the new sidebar (which, personally speaking, I find quite worthless) in some threads really ugly. In the hope that this could be fixed in the future (or, more in general, that this is not the final aspect) for now I am prone to prefer the forum before the change. Given also that the forum accounts seems now detached from the game accounts, I would have appreciated the possibility to change the forum nickname, given that, as far as I know, the other player with my in-game nickname is no more active from a long time now (and I never saw him on the forum).

• Like 1

Well at least one good thing from the new forum is that the upper Hentai Heroes forum logo is now smaller.

About my old account in the game being able to login in the forum again, I have no hopes for it to happen as I have no means to change the password, so I will probably stick to this new one.

• Sad 4

il y a 22 minutes, jelom2 a dit :

Well at least one good thing from the new forum is that the upper Hentai Heroes forum logo is now smaller.

About my old account in the game being able to login in the forum again, I have no hopes for it to happen as I have no means to change the password, so I will probably stick to this new one.

Maybe you can try to contact Kinkoid staff ? I mean, if you got the correct credentials but the email isn't valid anymore, I'm sure that there is a way for them to change the email to a new one

@Noacccan you help us on this one ? (I don't know if staff mention is allowed so I apologize in advance if it is not)

• Thanks 1

At the very launch of this new forum version I was logged in automatically. 

So I copy pasted my feedback answer into the thread, because while writing it the forum went bogus and I saved it externally.

A few hours later I was told "please sign in" together with "wrong credentials!" - so hours later I did the solution I read here: reset password and I was back online to write again.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Given also that the forum accounts seems now detached from the game accounts, I would have appreciated the possibility to change the forum nickname, given that, as far as I know, the other player with my in-game nickname is no more active from a long time now (and I never saw him on the forum).

"Dragonmaster" still won't be available to you as long as the other player's account continues to exist under that name here.

That being said, the possibility to change forum nicknames (as well as avatars) should probably be enabled regardless, since it's no longer possible to effect that through the game. Assuming forum accounts continue to be detached from game accounts; I suppose it's possible that that will be changed again.

Edited by _shal_

I was wondering what happen when I found myself logged out in the forums and unable to sign in despite my password and such being accurate. Had to do a reset but beyond that. Forum looks decent, as for easy on the eyes. Still the same to me.

dontund.png.077b10e72fac9bcb85c2d2496a833468.png

I already thought that the "brave moderators" gave me a lifelong ban - since I can't enter the forum, everything here looks different, but there was simply no time to figure out what happened. Because of the damn covid, while I was wandering around the hospitals, volunteering, donating blood, frantically trying not to fuck up the tower and PoA in my free minute, there was no time for forums. Thank goodness next week I will have free days, I can take a break from the mask and foggy glasses. It will be necessary to collect the eggs in a fist and be sure to give out something fiery about the December event and the new six-star girl (I am one hundred percent sure that they will definitely crap with her), get a fifth warning here and calm down forever, since the holidays are approaching, and this is three weeks of alcoholism , so what will be when and how to fill this terrible grief.)))

PS Forum may have changed, but it looks like the engine has remained the same dull and rotten. There are no normal settings, no private messages, no blacklists, and so on. How can this be in 2020, I have no idea.

18 minutes ago, Lemus said:

I already thought that the "brave moderators" gave me a lifelong ban

So you mean to say you have never checked your profile page? Our warnings are there, and during your temp ban there was also a timer for that. Hopefully you won't need this in the near future, as I can sense you returned to us with a fresh, positive mindset. :)

19 minutes ago, Lemus said:

There are no normal settings, no private messages, no blacklists, and so on.

There is kind of a blacklist (already was in place in the old format). You can select a player and pick "Ignore". And you can manage your Ignored Users list from your profile page as well. Apart from that, yeah, it's not ideal, but oh well.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:38 PM, jelom2 said:

I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but have you tried "refresh your password" anyway? It doesn't automatically change it or even prompt you to change it, by default, it just sends a link to your email address. If clicking the link is required, and your registered email address is gone, then you're probably blocked. But it's worth a shot.

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I'm not 100% sure it'll work, but have you tried "refresh your password" anyway? It doesn't automatically change it or even prompt you to change it, by default, it just sends a link to your email address. If clicking the link is required, and your registered email address is gone, then you're probably blocked. But it's worth a shot.

I had to do it and I can confirm you need access to the registered email address.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic