• .Jolly Pelagie. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Strapped Virginia. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Santana. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

FX7omET.jpg

Classic event - Merry Latexmass
Classic Latexmass gift-giving event starts from the 1st and will end он the 10th of December (1:00 p.m. GMT + 2  1:00 p.m. GMT + 2).
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Latexmass Gift-giving
My merry hero,

Please cum home for Christmas! The cookies are ready and they just need some cream!
Gorgeous latex beauties are waiting for you to unwrap their gift boxes under the decorated tree and give them a very large present. Oh, only you can spread the Christmas spirit all over their round boobs, darling!

The Latexmass gift-giving starts on the 1st and will end with a big bang on the 10th of December. Seven of the most generous girls are waiting for you in their kinkiest latex suits to get them from the Epic and Event Pachinko: Reindeer Murane, wicked Santana, disobedient Nori, Kinky Hanna, Whipping Talissa, Jolly Pelagie and Strapped Virginia. If you do all good Deeds/ Missions, good will come back to you and Gift-wrapped Regine will join your joyous Harem.

You will need to show that you deserve some of the beautiful Latexmass gifts. Fight Ninja Spy for Reindeer Murane, Edwarda for Kinky Hanna and Finalmecia for Whipping Talissa.

But that’s not all! Starting today and ending on the 1st of January 2021, you will have one month to challenge your opponents in Harem performances, get amazing rewards and win two exclusive beauties over. Mina is the sister of an anal guardian and a master of ninja arts. Reina is a were-rabbit who is able to jump to other dimensions.

Come on in! It’s warm inside!

Mission Girl

GsOL0gG.png

Gift-wrapped Regine

Boss Girls

U4iYhS7.pngwLXhxKy.pngC2ujYtO.png

Reindeer Murane                    Kinky Hanna                    Whipping Talissa

Event Pachinko Girls

s9fJCVk.pngJmYowx1.pngjbORWIL.pngBGPNwb3.png

Nori                             Jolly Pelagie                   Strapped Virginia                 Santana

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 12

• Noacc featured and pinned this topic

So, no Santa Claudia this year? Too bad, it was like a tradition.

As for the girls, Hanna looks good, mostly because she hasn't changed much, and the other girl behind her looks good as well. Can't say I'm fond of the two horned girls, tho.

• Like 1

The new december calendar confirms the current event schedule as done in the last months: 4 consecutive events, 9 days classic event, 4 days epic or legendary days, 5 days orgy days, 4 days legendary contests, then one day rest, and finally 6 days of Path of Atraction (the calendar mark it as only 5 days but the text says 6 days), with the last one or two days free depending if the month is 30-31 days long to try to discourage (not entirely successful seeing some posts in other topic threads) the saving of combativity from Seasons and PoA for the new classic event ot the following month.

hace 14 minutos, jelom2 dijo:

The new december calendar confirms the current event schedule as done in the last months: 4 consecutive events, 9 days classic event, 4 days epic or legendary days, 5 days orgy days, 4 days legendary contests, then one day rest, and finally 6 days of Path of Atraction (the calendar mark it as only 5 days but the text says 6 days), with the last one or two days free depending if the month is 30-31 days long to try to discourage (not entirely successful seeing some posts in other topic threads) the saving of combativity from Seasons and PoA for the new classic event ot the following month.

I've managed to save 46 fights from the Season feature, and I plan to claim them at the very last moment to use them as a kick start for this event. So yeah, those two days may do something for those that keep combativity from the PoA, but it doesn't work for Seasons given that it will end just before the start of the event.

57 minutes ago, jelom2 said:

You never know, the calendar only confirms the event duration, but not what event there will be. Sure, LC is pretty likely, but then again, maybe there will be something new in (at least one of) the events (looking at the new rarity).

12 minutes ago, blaa said:

You never know, the calendar only confirms the event duration, but not what event there will be. Sure, LC is pretty likely, but then again, maybe there will be something new in (at least one of) the events (looking at the new rarity).

The first Legendary Days were teased and announced many days in advance. While I know that KK changes communication once and a while - I still believe they will inform about this earlier then an "already known" event.

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Mick is big said:

10 days is quite a long time for an event, I hope there will be a lot of girls to find during these 10 days.

See you tomorrow for the answer !

The usual duration for classic events has always been 12 days until recently, that they changed it to 9 days...

This event looks promising. I like the theme and the return to high quality art that I've noticed over the past couple of months seems to be further confirmed by this sneak peek. :) 

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

The usual duration for classic events has always been 12 days until recently, that they changed it to 9 days...

Not always. It used to be 14 days way back when, then it was shortened to 12, and more recently to 9. Other events were shortened along the way as well, if I'm not mistaken. We also used to have individual revivals for each past classic event, until OD was introduced over a year ago to combine two revivals when there were too many, and eventually it became the mass revival event we know today. The calendar keeps evolving (as do various features) to make room for the ever growing content from years past. So far, I'm pretty glad with how it's been handled.

• Like 4

Il y a 16 heures, FinderKeeper a dit :

7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions. All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

I think I'm misunderstanding this part : does it mean that they will be only 11 girls ? Isn't that a bit few for OD ? Sorry guys i'm confused 😅

EDIT : Dumb fuck me, it says classic event on the title... Nevermind, I should twist my tongue in my mouth a little bit more before posting, my bad

Edited by Esios
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, windia said:

The first Legendary Days were teased and announced many days in advance. While I know that KK changes communication once and a while - I still believe they will inform about this earlier then an "already known" event.

fair enough, but "many days in advance" is a very vague term, most LDs were only announced a few days before. If they really want to spice things up with a new girl category there are plenty of days left in this month.

My experience is also: They dont hesitate to change the calender in between a month and usually they dont know how to build a hype. Why shouldnt they do it this month too - a new girl (rarity) would be the perfect christmas gift.

Edited by blaa

Murane and Nori looks amazing ! All the girls are well drawn as well, but the theme isn't really my cup of tea (I'm charm and not HC for a reason lol)

EDIT : Urgh, 16 Epic Orbs and no girls, rip Nori I guess 😪

Edited by Esios
  • Sad 1

I got to World 10 yesterday so we'll see if the 22 saved combaitivity (full bar and daily contest) + 300 combativity from the bundle is enough to get all 3 of those absolutely amazing girls. 

EDIT:

Got Murane in 125 battles (102 shards). 

Got Hanna in 99 battles (102 shards)

Got 28 Talissa shards in 88 battles. I still have all 3 of Finalmecia's Tier 1 girls so this is gonna be a total crapshoot on whether or not I get the girl. Got my fingers crossed though.

Edited by DisgustingMarsupial
  • Like 4

Now these classic events I can go for. No need for contest sniping or panic checking/doing things. Though I suppose this is now the premise to save up on resources because I am certain we're getting another Legendary Contest and PoA before the end of the year. Unless I am wrong, if I am wrong; I'd be fine with it. Of the girls available... liking Kinky Hanna of the lot the most.

• Like 1

hace 7 horas, Pelinor dijo:

I was hopeful we would see Kristen Kringle this year. Perhaps she will make an appearance before the season ends.

It's only a wild guess, but there's a chance that this month's Path of Attraction is X-mas themed and that's where we could find the girls we were expecting from this classic event. But, as I said, it's only a possibility.

OT:

I'm glad the horned girls are Pachinko only, but I would have liked to have Pelagie in a villain, although I can't copmlain about the villain girls in this event.

I know I'm a bit late but... good luck to everybody.

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic