• \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Strapped Virginia. Meh
    • \_________________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Santana. Meh
    • \_______/ Yucky

13 hours ago, blaa said:

fair enough, but "many days in advance" is a very vague term, most LDs were only announced a few days before. If they really want to spice things up with a new girl category there are plenty of days left in this month.

My experience is also: They dont hesitate to change the calender in between a month and usually they dont know how to build a hype. Why shouldnt they do it this month too - a new girl (rarity) would be the perfect christmas gift.

March 28-31 was the very first Legendary Days

First teaser March 23rd: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4068-legendary-days/

final announcement March 27th: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/4150-legendary-days/

So I stand corrected, less than a week what I found in the official announcements - my memory claimed sth like a month...

BDSM and Christmas? In my personal opinion, a combination with neither head nor tail if I ever heard of one. Aside the fact I have a personal disliking for BDSM and the like, to try to fuse that concept with something peaceful and sweet like the Christmas, someone at Kinkoid this time should have really smoked the impossible (and consequently fucked up his head). Definitely the worst theme of a main event I  have seen in over three years of play (and a horrible thing to see as a main December/Christmas event).

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

BDSM and Christmas? In my personal opinion, a combination with neither head nor tail if I ever heard of one. Aside the fact I have a personal disliking for BDSM and the like, to try to fuse that concept with something peaceful and sweet like the Christmas, someone at Kinkoid this time should have really smoked the impossible (and consequently fucked up his head). Definitely the worst theme of a main event I  have seen in over three years of play (and a horrible thing to see as a main December/Christmas event).

While I would agree that a BDSM Christmas event would be strange, latex by itself is a fetish unrelated to BDSM. While some girls definitely have more "hardcore" themes such as Reindeer Murane (bondage) and Whipping Talissa (BDSM), the event is not a BDSM event. Trust me, if it was I'd be right there with you calling it a weird clash of themes. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

While I would agree that a BDSM Christmas event would be strange, latex by itself is a fetish unrelated to BDSM. While some girls definitely have more "hardcore" themes such as Reindeer Murane (bondage) and Whipping Talissa (BDSM), the event is not a BDSM event. Trust me, if it was I'd be right there with you calling it a weird clash of themes. 

A pity, I'd find it even more interesting if it were really BDSM and Christmas mixed, that would be a fantastic idea ;) 

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DisgustingMarsupial said:

I agree that it is not "full" (where stronger, where weaker, IMHO every girl of this event have BDSM references), but I disagree that BDSM is unrelated to latex: the "SM" in BDSM stays for S&M, and as far as I know, a good percentage of S&M clothing is made of latex.

• Thinking 4

10 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

I agree that it is not "full" (where stronger, where weaker, IMHO every girl of this event have BDSM references), but I disagree that BDSM is unrelated to latex: the "SM" in BDSM stays for S&M, and as far as I know, a good percentage of S&M clothing is made of latex.

He hasn't said that BDSM is unrelated to latex, he has said that latex by itself is unrelated to BDSM. Many people have a latex fetish without being into BDSM.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

He hasn't said that BDSM is unrelated to latex, he has said that latex by itself is unrelated to BDSM. Many people have a latex fetish without being into BDSM.

Mmm... I don't think I agree with you, at least about numbers (or proportions, if you prefer). I think I view latex and BDSM much more related than you (by my knowledge, of course, I am not trying to impose anything here, just stating my opinion). In other words I view your "Many people" above as a quite restricted quantity of people. I suppose that to avoid running in circles it will be better to hold things here and agree on the fact that we don't agree.

1 hour ago, Observer_X said:

I suppose that to avoid running in circles it will be better to hold things here and agree on the fact that we don't agree.

Yup.

In terms of fetishes, Latex, BDSM, Hardcore, domination, among other concepts all have some overlap, but they're all distinct and they each have overlap with other kinks as well (and sub-categories and more niche stuff, as well). Let's not insist further on whether or not someone knows or understands these nuances, here.

The event is called Latexmass, and it touches upon all of the above, but not all at once or as much. In any case, that's besides the point. If someone is interested enough in one or more of those fetishes to know the difference, they will notice. I did. If those things are a mystery to you, that's fine, you're just not the target audience for (parts of) this particular selection of girls. To each their own, and that's a good thing.

On a related note, I find this event's hybrid theme very refreshing for the game, and I'm glad if Santa Claudia stays a trilogy.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Dislike the theme of the event, i miss the sweet classic girls Christmas events. 

Aside from Regine and Murane the girls are quite creepy/yuky. I wouldn't understand the obsession with dickstraps and poophole fucking.

Aside from Murane no of the girls are Christmas tematic.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 3

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

Looks like people have very different experiences with the event, with some having extremely bad luck while others experience the complete opposite.

Just like pretty much every other event in this game.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gartalgar said:

Do you know if the number of girls remaining on a villain has an impact on the probability of getting the event girl ?

We know that it does not. A villain having only the event girls or both event girls and their regular girls does not affect the event girl's shards appearance.

With all the experiences of the last weeks, only now hands have reached to study the girls of this event. What can I say, it happened, of course, even worse, but not very much. More or less normal Regina and Murana. The rest are frankly clumsy. And if completely new girls are still perceived more or less, then new versions of old ones look sad. Well, a separate special pain is Pelageya. When I look at her face in the new and old versions, I have the idea that this seems to be one and the same girl only with a difference of several years, during which she suffered from an acute form of alcoholism, drinking cheap swill every day from which she was so cruel skewed. At the zero star it is not so noticeable yet, but further there is a complete ales kaput.

pel.png.f7e1e2dac748594bb15808ce931cd434.png

• Haha 3
  • Sad 4

^To be honest. I've given up. There will always be an old girl that we'll see come back after having gone through the hands of a mad plastic surgeon.

Nowadays I'm just happy if we don't get another case like Shina *shudders*

• Like 3

When I defined absurd this event, I still didn't knew that I would have to apply the definition in more than one sense. There were already in the past girls that took me a long time to obtain, but over six days to obtain Hanna from Edwarda is not simply exxagerated bad luck, it is purely absurd. The first feeling is that the drop rates have been reduced to force the players to save the previous month Season combativity rewards, forcing this way the players to choose between be efficient in the Path of Attraction or having average results in the subsequent Main event. In the remaining days I will pound Finalmecia for Talissa, but just to make some more way towards Finalmecia tier 3 that I still have to unlock, as I can't be optimistic about my chances to get Talissa... and this also means that I am out from the coming Mythic days: I expressed against contemporary events in the survey who asked about it, and now you guys know why. If things keeps going like this, an implementation from the devs that will allow to obtain somewhere some shards to assign to uncompleted girls at players will, won't be never too early implemented.

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

When I defined absurd this event, I still didn't knew that I would have to apply the definition in more than one sense. There were already in the past girls that took me a long time to obtain, but over six days to obtain Hanna from Edwarda is not simply exxagerated bad luck, it is purely absurd. The first feeling is that the drop rates have been reduced to force the players to save the previous month Season combativity rewards, forcing this way the players to choose between be efficient in the Path of Attraction or having average results in the subsequent Main event. In the remaining days I will pound Finalmecia for Talissa, but just to make some more way towards Finalmecia tier 3 that I still have to unlock, as I can't be optimistic about my chances to get Talissa... and this also means that I am out from the coming Mythic days: I expressed against contemporary events in the survey who asked about it, and now you guys know why. If things keeps going like this, an implementation from the devs that will allow to obtain somewhere some shards to assign to uncompleted girls at players will, won't be never too early implemented.

That would actually be a cool idea. Universal shards that can be used on incomplete girls. I have Malina sitting at 96/100 and I don't think she'll be back until April's Orgy Days, having universal shards would give me that little boost to get her in my harem. Some might say it would reduce the need to spend koban on energy refills but considering the latest Mythic Days event is gonna be the largest resource hog in the game, I'd say it's OK if I use some universal shards to finish any other girl. 

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic