New event: the Mythic Days

Mario Kinkoid

31 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Thematically, this could be handled in a way that each "pet" (or doll or whatever term works best) is linked to an actual harem girl (3 stars or more) and the poses and affection scene act as bonus content (for those who have the relevant girl) and/or sneak peeks (for those who don't have the matching actual harem girl yet). It could keep it interesting despite being a very small amount of content.

If done in such a way, this could be a cool little addition. If they actually count as "girls", clog up the Harem page and make the girl count number a lot less meaningful... not so much.

This is a very good idea.  An example of a 1 star girl could be an assistant to Juliette when she goes on archeological digs.  Players get an extra Juliette scene.  Getting the extra girl would then increase the amount of money Juliette gets per hour thus still giving a monetary bonus without adding more girls to click.

• Like 7

They are absolutely exclusive

Also

We plan to release 1 new mythic girl per month

So much for the "absolutely exclusive".

To balance the Mythic girls out, we are also working on the exact opposite: one-star beautiful and horny girls that will be super easy to collect. They will be available in the first months of the next year. They’ll be extra easy to collect and should help beginners to make a bigger Harem faster.

Even more badly drawn garbage?

So what do you say, players?

Shame on you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

@DvDivXXX, my friend. I made a mention rather than a quote because your post (the long one on the previous page) was quite long and I don't like that box with the "Expand" tag, and quoting and argumenting more or less sentence by sentence is a thing I don't have the time for. But, in any case...

There is only one thing that I really feel the need to say, and that is that I am truly amazed. Aside from your judgment on the Mythic Days, you took a picture of the game ... a picture that gave me the feeling that we are playing two completely different games (and i mean a normal game, my no koban policy has nothing to do with what i'm saying now). In other words, I don't know on what data you are basing your description, but the image you described IMHO does not describe the reality of the game, or at least the reality of the game I am playing, a reality that, apart my own experience, I have assimilated from reading four years of forum posts. I don't know how it was possible that your vision was like this, I can only hope that in the future it comes closer to what I view as the truth. Until then, I suppose we will have to resort quite often to our old saying "We agree about the fact that we don't agree".

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, Observer_X said:

I don't know how it was possible that your vision was like this, I can only hope that in the future it comes closer to what I view as the truth.

Unsurprisingly, I feel the same way about you, my friend. And so of course we will have to agree to disagree on this. ^^ No big deal, we're used to it by now and we can still see eye to eye on various other topics.

• Like 1

@DvDivXXX Thanks for your great post of whats is wrong with the Mythic event. You pretty much nailed it!

I also had expected (and looking forward to it) the mythic girls to be a part of some long, hard to get, mini game. Having them in the end of some champion trail would have been a great idea. The mythic girls being a reward to those that play the game often and well (and sure, with help of some kobans).

Now this koban spending, button mashing, during a set time, was just boring and depressing. Getting the girl gave me no satisfaction and did not feel special, just felt pissed that I just spent the time and kobans.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed - Your parents 2020

I remember the days when Legendary Days was a rare event with the most exclusive and aftersought girls, not only for their rarity and their stats, but also for their beautiful artstyle. 
This has changed drastically ever since what I believe is when KK decided to create a new rarity of girls, the Mythic girls.

So when did we start to see the changes? That's right, with the introduction of Legendary Contest, that KK decided to run MONTHLY. There was now a way to grab a 5-star legendary girl, every month. Does this ring a bell? Mythic are also being run monthly... this worries me extremely. I could understand if the Mythic event would be run the first 3 months so all 3 classes has made an apperance early on, and then make it more exclusive like Legendary Days once was. Now, have anyone noticed the dimishing of quality in some of the latest 5-star Legendary girls? The 5-star legendary girl Tano hana, who had by no means the same type of quality on either the poses or the artsyle, this also applies to Rina Bielzeboob and the latest addition Amaya. They are not uggly from my standard, but are definitely not on 5-star legendary status. Is the plan here to slowly smudge out their artsyle to make the Mythic girls take their place and become what they once was? To make them look indirectly better than the other girls? 

I mean, do you guys remember when the 5-star legendary girls was revealed in a KK post several days before the event? Do you remember that KK even went out of their way to animate the revealed pose of that girl? That little addition of animation made them look that much more exclusive, but when dishing out 5-star Legendary girls like some kind of buffé every month with the LC on top of still running Legendary Days every now and then, they have lost their value and therfore you introduced Mythic girls to take back this exclusivenes? I really don't feel it.

The LC already is the event I hate the most because of this stress of "do I have enough resources?" or "can I spam the donate button faster than this other guy in my bracket?". Now the Mythic Days are even worse, spam to refill kobans and smash that Perform 10x button because there are a limited amount of shards on top of that the shards drop-range are 1 and the drop-rate is what this community came up with around 7 - 7.5 %. Let's be realists here, doing this is so boring, stressful, and waaay to expensive. There is no way, anyone not spending a lot of money or are amongst the top hoarders in the leagues (myself included) would have even a small chance of obtaining this girl, unless they've been saving kobans for months, which no one had the time to do because of the fast release after the reveal. I know, you want them to be hard to get, to be "exclusive", but for me, there is nothing exclusive about just spamming villain fights for what was for me 1620 fights, ESPECIALLY when it's on a villain that I've already maxed out, those 1620 fights could've been used on my Pandora Witch who was recently given 2 new tiers and given her 162 levels (this would've unlocked the new tier and also given me a lot of spare fights). Why not make it so the Mythic girl at least can drop shards on EVERY villain? Why? Because you are running the event at the same time as another event anyway. 
Oh look at this event girl, I really want her in my har... *BOOM* Mythic Days. Thank you hero, but the girl is on another villain - Super horny Mario games. 

This might sound weird to some players but my favorite event is actually PoA, or at least the entire idéa of PoA where I have to do tasks and where I have actual goals (not just spam the Perfrom and refill buttons as fast as possible). In PoA you can plan ahead, like, if you get Combativity from finishing one task you have a choice to save them until you reach a stage where you need to do villain fights, at the same time you have the choice to use your combativity that you already have naturally regenerated now (because maybe you won't reach the right stage in PoA until the next day anyway) or save that combativity because you might reach the correct stage later that very same day. This whole idea of having set goals and using your head to plan a little is what makes for me PoA a successful and engaging event. Mythic Days is by far the most braindead event to date, with the only actual mechanic being the fact that you shouldn't fight when there are no more shards. Why not make Mythic Days something to look forward to? A little kobans and a lot of engagement (being active) should be the requirement, not being online at the right time (when there are shards) and use up all your kobans on refills. I'm fine with there being a koban spending requirement to get her (if you want her on her release at least rather than her revival), even if you're super active, but spending almost 19k kobans that I had to do is just ridiculous. Even if someone wins 2 times in D3 in a month, that player can't afford to spend any of those kobans from those 2 wins if that player want a guaranteed Mythic Girl, and that's assuming that player will be online at the right time.

Now before this is all negative feedback I will give you the proper positive feedback that you deserve, even if off-topic, for your recent changes to season. The first season met a lot of negative feedback (for a good reason) which was all fixed for this latest season, so I know that you can learn from feedback and fix things for the better. I know you can, I have seen that you can, so please, I hope you will fix Mythic Days as well.
But for the love of god, we get way too many kisses now with the recent addition of kisses to league rewards! 
Bring back combativity, it's needed more than ever now with the Mythic days!

TL;DR - This event is not fun, for any of the players.

Well this was just my 5 cents on this event. I hope I could get someone to see things from my POV, if not, we agree to disagree.

• Like 35

I agree with everthing you wrote @Slynia, nothing more to say. Except maybe in the Rina's and Amanya's art I think that are well done XD maybe they are a bit less... something as u said but i still enjoy them.

Awwwww you remebered to me how happy i was when Levitya was annouced and moreover how happy i was when i dropped her after 4 fights, i couldn't belive it. She was not even of my class but i was soooooo happy XD

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Slynia said:

I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed - Your parents 2020

I remember the days when Legendary Days was a rare event with the most exclusive and aftersought girls, not only for their rarity and their stats, but also for their beautiful artstyle. 
This has changed drastically ever since what I believe is when KK decided to create a new rarity of girls, the Mythic girls.

So when did we start to see the changes? That's right, with the introduction of Legendary Contest, that KK decided to run MONTHLY. There was now a way to grab a 5-star legendary girl, every month. Does this ring a bell? Mythic are also being run monthly... this worries me extremely. I could understand if the Mythic event would be run the first 3 months so all 3 classes has made an apperance early on, and then make it more exclusive like Legendary Days once was. Now, have anyone noticed the dimishing of quality in some of the latest 5-star Legendary girls? The 5-star legendary girl Tano hana, who had by no means the same type of quality on either the poses or the artsyle, this also applies to Rina Bielzeboob and the latest addition Amaya. They are not uggly from my standard, but are definitely not on 5-star legendary status. Is the plan here to slowly smudge out their artsyle to make the Mythic girls take their place and become what they once was? To make them look indirectly better than the other girls? 

I mean, do you guys remember when the 5-star legendary girls was revealed in a KK post several days before the event? Do you remember that KK even went out of their way to animate the revealed pose of that girl? That little addition of animation made them look that much more exclusive, but when dishing out 5-star Legendary girls like some kind of buffé every month with the LC on top of still running Legendary Days every now and then, they have lost their value and therfore you introduced Mythic girls to take back this exclusivenes? I really don't feel it.

The LC already is the event I hate the most because of this stress of "do I have enough resources?" or "can I spam the donate button faster than this other guy in my bracket?". Now the Mythic Days are even worse, spam to refill kobans and smash that Perform 10x button because there are a limited amount of shards on top of that the shards drop-range are 1 and the drop-rate is what this community came up with around 7 - 7.5 %. Let's be realists here, doing this is so boring, stressful, and waaay to expensive. There is no way, anyone not spending a lot of money or are amongst the top hoarders in the leagues (myself included) would have even a small chance of obtaining this girl, unless they've been saving kobans for months, which no one had the time to do because of the fast release after the reveal. I know, you want them to be hard to get, to be "exclusive", but for me, there is nothing exclusive about just spamming villain fights for what was for me 1620 fights, ESPECIALLY when it's on a villain that I've already maxed out, those 1620 fights could've been used on my Pandora Witch who was recently given 2 new tiers and given her 162 levels (this would've unlocked the new tier and also given me a lot of spare fights). Why not make it so the Mythic girl at least can drop shards on EVERY villain? Why? Because you are running the event at the same time as another event anyway. 
Oh look at this event girl, I really want her in my har... *BOOM* Mythic Days. Thank you hero, but the girl is on another villain - Super horny Mario games. 

This might sound weird to some players but my favorite event is actually PoA, or at least the entire idéa of PoA where I have to do tasks and where I have actual goals (not just spam the Perfrom and refill buttons as fast as possible). In PoA you can plan ahead, like, if you get Combativity from finishing one task you have a choice to save them until you reach a stage where you need to do villain fights, at the same time you have the choice to use your combativity that you already have naturally regenerated now (because maybe you won't reach the right stage in PoA until the next day anyway) or save that combativity because you might reach the correct stage later that very same day. This whole idea of having set goals and using your head to plan a little is what makes for me PoA a successful and engaging event. Mythic Days is by far the most braindead event to date, with the only actual mechanic being the fact that you shouldn't fight when there are no more shards. Why not make Mythic Days something to look forward to? A little kobans and a lot of engagement (being active) should be the requirement, not being online at the right time (when there are shards) and use up all your kobans on refills. I'm fine with there being a koban spending requirement to get her (if you want her on her release at least rather than her revival), even if you're super active, but spending almost 19k kobans that I had to do is just ridiculous. Even if someone wins 2 times in D3 in a month, that player can't afford to spend any of those kobans from those 2 wins if that player want a guaranteed Mythic Girl, and that's assuming that player will be online at the right time.

Now before this is all negative feedback I will give you the proper positive feedback that you deserve, even if off-topic, for your recent changes to season. The first season met a lot of negative feedback (for a good reason) which was all fixed for this latest season, so I know that you can learn from feedback and fix things for the better. I know you can, I have seen that you can, so please, I hope you will fix Mythic Days as well.
But for the love of god, we get way too many kisses now with the recent addition of kisses to league rewards! 
Bring back combativity, it's needed more than ever now with the Mythic days!

TL;DR - This event is not fun, for any of the players.

Well this was just my 5 cents on this event. I hope I could get someone to see things from my POV, if not, we agree to disagree.

I couldn´t agree more with you, really!
I remember how I came across this game by chance in 2018 when Levitya was just added. And I remember exactly how much I wanted her. Even though the other features weren't bad, it was she that motivated me at the beginning to keep playing the game. And as you said before, the animations we got as little Sneak Peaks were always the highlight of the month for me. LD's were special, and every time you got one of the girls, you wanted to display her immediately. Well, the current LD's are events that I partly just skip. The quality is  far from being as bad as it sometimes is at other events, but just not what it once was, what made this game so special to me.

Gotta catch them all was what most of the comunity was after and spending kobans to do so never hurted because at the end, you got a beautiful girl but some of the recent LD´s aren´t even worth to do 2/3 refills anymore (at least that´s how I feel about it). Gotta catch them all slowly evovles to gotta dogde them all (unfortunately)...
And the intoduction of the Mythic Girls is just another event where I slowly but surely believe we´ll get the same feeling about. To be fair, I know that Kinkoid is a Company and that they need to generate revenue, like every other company does and that´s totally fair and ok! I don´t believe that they need to give out everything for free and I´m ok with features like the Season Pass that lock rewards behind real money, hack even lock a girl behind it as long as she´s not meta changing.. and event´s like Mythic Days where you need to spend 20k kobans on a girl are also ok to me IF the girl you get in return is something REALLY SPECIAL but 1 Mythic Girl a month means nothing special to me, especially with the increasing amount of girls that they keep putting out and their plans of 1 star girl (which is by far the dumbest idea of 2020 for me).. girls mean nothing special anymore and thus I´m not inclined to spend anything on the game anymore because at the end of the day, what I get in return is just disappointing me more.. I wouldn´t consider myself a p2w nore f2p player but a long time player that casual like to spent some money on the game and it´s exactly that player base that I believe Kinkoid is unfortunately really going to lose if things with the game head down south even more... 

Releasing more games GH and Clicker means more work I know but I´m someone that´s  not involved in those games and thus I´m not happy that the "main game" of Kinkoid or rather their first (HH) is being neglected in oder to push everything at the same time ( to be fair that may not be the case but that´s at least how it looks to me).  I mean , the calender for the next months can´t even be published on the 1st of the respective month, patch notes we´re a issued weekly on the same time, and know it´s sometimes all over the place,  I still remember the days where we got the patch notes 1 or 2 days before Wednesday but know they´re just here when or even AFTER they drop the new things.. that may be just small things but that are things that mather to be and should mather to all of those people that genuinely care about the game :/

And all those little things that I mentioned or Slynia or every other person before us mentioned are things that truely make this game stand out from the crowd or at least where.

But that´s just my 5 cents for now...

Edited by holymolly
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, holymolly said:

I couldn´t agree more with you, really!
I remember how I came across this game by chance in 2018 when Levitya was just added. And I remember exactly how much I wanted her. Even though the other features weren't bad, it was she that motivated me at the beginning to keep playing the game. And as you said before, the animations we got as little Sneak Peak were always the highlight of the month for me. LD's were special, and every time you got one of the girls, you wanted to display her immediately. Well, the current LD's are events that I partly just skip. The quality is  far from being as bad as it sometimes is at other events, but just not what it once was, what made this game so special to me.

Gotta catch them all was what most of the comunity was after and spending kobans to do so never hurted because at the end, you got a beautiful girl but some of the recent LD´s aren´t even worth to do 2/3 refills anymore (at least that´s how I feel about it). Gotta catch them all slowly evovles to gotta dogde them all (unfortunately)...
And the intoduction of the Mythic Girls is just another event where I slowly but surely believe we´ll get the same feeling about. To be fair, I know that Kinkoid is a Company and that they need to generate revenue, like every other company does and that´s totally fair and ok! I don´t believe that they need to give out everything for free and I´m ok with features like the Season Pass that look rewards behind real money, hack even lock a girl behind it as long as she´s not meta changing.. and event´s like Mythic Days where you need to spend 20k kobans on a girl are also ok to me IF the girl you get in return is something REALLY SPECIAL but 1 Mythic Girl a month means nothing special to me, especially with the increasing amount of girls that they keep putting out and their plans of 1 star girl (which is by far the dumbest idea of 2020 for me).. girls mean nothing special anymore and thus I´m not inclined to spend anything on the game anymore because at the end of the day, what I get in return is just disappointing me more.. I wouldn´t consider myself a p2w nore f2p player but a long time player that casual like to spent some money on the game and it´s exactly that player base that I believe Kinkoid is unfortunately really going to lose if things with the game head down south even more... 

Releasing more games GH and Clicker means more work I know but I´m someone that´s  not involved in those games and thus I´m not happy that the "main game" of Kinkoid or rather their first (HH) is being neglected in oder to push everything at the same time ( to be fair that may not be the case but that´s at least how it looks to me).  I mean , the calender for the next months can´t even be published on the 1st of the respective month, patch notes we´re a issued weekly on the same time, and know it´s sometimes all over the place,  I still remember the days where we got the patch notes 1 or 2 days before Wednesday but know they´re just here when or even AFTER they drop the new things.. that may be just small things but that are things that mather to be and should mather to all of those people that genuinely care about the game :/

And all those little things that I mentioned or Slyina or every other person before us mentioned are things that truely make this game stand out from the crowd or at least where.

But that´s just my 5 cents for now...

I really hope that someone at Kinkoid reads this post not because I want them to feel bad but to succeed with this game and while you´re at it PLEASE drop a new Norou 🤣🙏

On 12/4/2020 at 9:20 PM, Lemus said:

Draw your own conclusions, but I would say that anyone with less than 15k gold shouldn't even get involved in this adventure.

definitely -- i blew 10 k kobans and ended up with 68 shards. if that will be the average for them, you have to decide whether you want to hunt only the mythic girls or stick to the rest.

11 hours ago, Duck_Sick said:

definitely -- i blew 10 k kobans and ended up with 68 shards. if that will be the average for them, you have to decide whether you want to hunt only the mythic girls or stick to the rest.

15k was a preliminary analysis. Now it is already obvious that you need to have 20k to get a girl with a probability of about 95%. Expensive.

I could get 5 shards with 80 fights, but I already had to fight Bunna (by luck only 5 stars evolved) three times in seasons held by three different opponents [my level=321 in Harem Heroes ].

I just wonder how many hundred koban and how many thousand mouse clicks were required to get a Bunna. 

19 hours ago, holymolly said:

[...]
And the intoduction of the Mythic Girls is just another event where I slowly but surely believe we´ll get the same feeling about. To be fair, I know that Kinkoid is a Company and that they need to generate revenue, like every other company does and that´s totally fair and ok! I don´t believe that they need to give out everything for free and I´m ok with features like the Season Pass that lock rewards behind real money, hack even lock a girl behind it as long as she´s not meta changing.. and event´s like Mythic Days where you need to spend 20k kobans on a girl are also ok to me IF the girl you get in return is something REALLY SPECIAL but 1 Mythic Girl a month means nothing special to me, especially with the increasing amount of girls that they keep putting out and their plans of 1 star girl (which is by far the dumbest idea of 2020 for me).. girls mean nothing special anymore and thus I´m not inclined to spend anything on the game anymore because at the end of the day, what I get in return is just disappointing me more.. I wouldn´t consider myself a p2w nore f2p player but a long time player that casual like to spent some money on the game and it´s exactly that player base that I believe Kinkoid is unfortunately really going to lose if things with the game head down south even more... 
[...]

I think that is about my core opinion here - flooding the game with "super very special girls" makes them regular, not special. Adding that pricetag makes them "these or something else, not both".

okay, for the new forum quote handling my core core:

[...] IF the girl you get in return is something REALLY SPECIAL but 1 Mythic Girl a month means nothing special to me [...]

Edited by windia
  • Like 4

On 12/10/2020 at 6:33 AM, DvDivXXX said:

Before giving my feedback proper on this format, I must acknowledge this. Kinkoid's reactivity and fast implementation of a really elegant and satisfactory solution to the major concerns raised by players' feedback from Season 1 to Season 2 makes me hopeful that the terrible experience this first MD has been actually has a chance to be but a bad memory in a couple of months. Fingers crossed, because there's a lot to fix!

Now, here's my honest feedback on this new format.

1. Mythic rarity girls? Why not. It would be even more welcome for affection and XP items, though (but please NOT for boosters, unless you replace the legendary ones currently in the Mythic Pachinko pool with mythic ones).

2. 6-stars? It's not what I expected, but it's nice in terms of affection scene and pose content. I would have preferred them to be 5-star girls with slightly stronger stats (and higher prices) across the board compared to legendaries, but that's fine too I guess.

3. New monthly girls that suck up more Affection than ever, when there's a bit of a shortage already? Not to mention XP items, for which the shortage is already growing exponentially... Not cool.

4. The event format deserves its own section, as all of my main concerns come from it, and any meaningful solution to these problems would inevitably focus on it.

The short version is that this is a terrible event format design, and that it almost exclusively and very significantly exacerbates all of the massive balance and game economy issues the game already has and already needs to fix ASAP to remain healthy in the long run. Basically, everything I've said in this post back in June, and which is still as relevant today (and I hope that the League system rework will come soon and address most of those glaring systemic issues):

In a nutshell (for those who haven't read the thread about PvP Imbalance linked above, and just for clarity here), those who keep hammering on the point that "whale this, whale that" are more than a little off the mark. This game is still not P2W in any way (it came close to taking that path with Season 1, but that's settled now).

Instead, this game has a pretty unique and fundamental imbalance that favors old active accounts in every imaginable way, with no real catch-up mechanic in place for any newer account, even with unlimited real money. There is some overlap between whales and regular D3 winners, but not as much as many seem to assume, and it's more coincidental than anything. There are pure F2P players with near complete harems who are swimming in kobans and everything else, and they always will, unless the devs take a crash course on competitive game mechanics 101, and maybe at least a refresher on healthy game economy, and apply those concepts to fix the game. Conversely, there are plenty of low to mid level whales who will never ever be able to compete with the existing high-level accounts, just like everybody else, because money doesn't buy you power in this game (which is a good thing!). The really terrible thing is that happening to have started the game 4 years ago gives you unlimited, irrevocable power in this game (as long as you stay active). And nothing else does.

With this in mind, what will be the impact of this new event on this? It will make this worse, possibly way WAY worse for everybody except the lucky 1% who started the game ages ago, are still active, and don't suck. To be clear, you don't need to be a good player when you're level 460+ right now, even if a select few egomaniacs love to claim otherwise; you just need to play somewhat decently to stay at the top with the magnitude at which you're advantaged over 99% of the field. And this new gimmick will make this even worse... Wow.

1. Who can afford to burn away an extra 15k-ish kobans a month on top of everything else for the monthly MD event? The privileged 1% of the player base who already dominate everything will be able to collect and upgrade every last one of the Mythic girls if they so choose, regardless of class or other criteria, just because they can. So why shouldn't they? No other type of player has a hope in hell to cope with this insane added cost to the monthly calendar, except for whales, indeed, but it won't change much for the non-competitive ones (aka those who were not already at level 400+ when the koban printing machines of D3's top 1-4 were distributed to and permanently locked on the existing veteran accounts).

2. What consequence will it have on Leagues, within a few months? Well, anyone who doesn't have a Mythic alpha of their class (at the very least) will fall behind and struggle even more than they already did. The tiny group who already dominates the top of D3 (and the top of any lower league they might want to) will go on pretty much unaffected by this change, since virtually all of them will have the latest fully upgraded strongest Mythic line-up available for their class(es) anyway, so all of them will farm even more points and XP on the peasants below them, while staying at exactly the same power level among themselves for their own private weekly event I like to call "so, do I get 14k kobans or just 6k this time around?" that some of them confuse with "the Leagues" sometimes... Making this worse for 99% of players, and not even really better for the privileged 1%.

3. How can the non-privileged 99% group somewhat minimize the increased imbalance? Well, to somewhat keep up, you need to make room in your budget for an additional 15k kobans once every 3 months. If you don't have the option to spend more real money on the game for it, then you will have to pass up on a significant number of other events. I'm thinking LD should be the first one to write off, even for your class, because it's already a lot of kobans for a girl that typically slightly power creeps one of your existing 5-star legendaries, but never actually competes with the Champion girl as the best alpha OR beta. Now that there are Mythic girls who will definitely overshadow even the Champion girls, why bother spending 5-8k kobans on what's essentially doomed to be another Norou, Levitya or F&F in terms of power level? If you're a budget player, that's not enough, and you might also need to skip at least one PoA and/or LC, etc. And then, you can have a shot at grabbing your class' mandatory power creep, when the day comes... "Yay?"

4. How fun, interesting is this event in terms of gameplay? And is it fair or does it cost more to some than others? Well, smashing the x10 and refill buttons like crazy, a billion times or so, as your shard count sloooowly goes up by increments of ONE SHARD... While keeping an eye on the global count, as you need to stop immediately when the stock gets exhausted in the first hour or so (out of 8 optimistically scheduled hours per batch)... Well, saying this is the most repetitive and boring activity in this game might be an understatement. It's already super boring to do during other events, but at least you can do so at your own pace, for those. Here, you're artificially "competing" against other players to grab the shards while they last, adding an element of urgency and pressure that makes it even more of a chore, and stressful on top of that. It's just about the opposite of a lot of other recent additions, like PoA, Seasons (now that they're fair) and it even makes Legendary Contests look pretty relax by contrast. And no, it won't cost you the same depending on whether or not you have a monthly subscription. Playing each boss fight for this event one by one is absolutely out of the question, both for your mental health and for practical reasons. By the time you play 1000 fights one by one, the shards will be long gone. So, this means that F2P contestants and everyone else not currently paying for a monthly card will have to spend 24 extra kobans per refill, for the x10 option.

I expected something exciting like a brand-new set of Champions holding these Mythic girls, or another interesting mini-game like you guys have proven you're able to do. This is as horribly expensive as it is boring, and it creates a fake sense of competition and scarcity purely by design. A ton of stress to avoid falling behind. Instead, it should be a ton of fun to enjoy moving forward.

Thanks for your time. I hope this helps.

@DvDivXXX Very well said ... specially this part " Instead, this game has a pretty unique and fundamental imbalance that favors old active accounts in every imaginable way, with no real catch-up mechanic in place for any newer account, even with unlimited real money" .... and ... "The really terrible thing is that happening to have started the game 4 years ago gives you unlimited, irrevocable power in this game (as long as you stay active). And nothing else does."   <--- I REALLY HATE THAT THERE IS NO FRIGGING WAY TO CATCH UP WITH THEM

I have been playing for 1.5 years without a day missing anything in the game and only have gotten to level 390. again . never missing anything that is EXP related . aside from the D3 league fight that i cant win

Also the LEAGUE SYSTEM is so BROKEN .

They need to match you up with people around your level ...  THE SAME WAY THE BALANCED SEASONS 2 weeks into it

The strong ones will keep getting stronger and richer .. like what you said ""so all of them will farm even more points and XP on the peasants below them, while staying at exactly the same power level among themselves for their own private weekly event I like to call "so, do I get 14k kobans or just 6k this time around?"""

at least in other MMO games that I played, if you put a lot of time and effort into it. you can catch and beat P2W players

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, I am not a fan of the Mythic Days... It feel TOO MUCH like P2W... The only way you can get enough shards is Kobans, ie cash... But the whales comment has been made earlier on as well... How many people are there out there with 5-20 shards out of the whole period, taking those away from the pool and reducing the number of people who can reach the 100 shards needed?

(I already gave up on leagues, because I know I will always be in the 70+ range... I wish you could be DEMOTED from Dicktator III, because I obviously had a chance in Dicktator II, or I would never have accidentally gotten in the top 15 there...)

The only real reason I still bother is because I enjoy the stories, however silly they may be, and want to know what happens to our geeky, friendly avatar...

*Shrug* I know it is about money, but if it gets too much in your face, it takes away from the enjoyment... I am trying to see how far I get without season pass this month (I bought one last month) and if it wasn't for the convenience of free collection (many times a day), 15x leagues (~2x daily) and 10x champions (much rarer), I'd probably drop the monthly cards as well, because I'm getting bothered with how cash-centric the game is getting...

Edited by Bodhbh
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Bodhbh said:

(I already gave up on leagues, because I know I will always be in the 70+ range... I wish you could be DEMOTED from Dicktator IV, because I obviously had a chance in Dicktator III, or I would never have accidentally gotten in the top 15 there...)

There's no such bracket as Dicktator IV, Dicktator III is the highest of all the 9 leagues. You can also demote from leagues by being in the bottom 15 scores, or getting 0 points. I'm pretty sure your feedback is completely useless based on how little you seem to understand about how the game works.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 3:54 AM, Lola Kinkoid said:

To balance the Mythic girls out, we are also working on the exact opposite: one-star beautiful and horny girls that will be super easy to collect. They will be available in the first months of the next year. They’ll be extra easy to collect and should help beginners to make a bigger Harem faster.

Personally speaking, I would prefer more "common" girls if going the "easy to obtain" route is being setup as a balancing feature. Even without finishing the "starter girls" set, "common" girls are much more rare than even the "legendary" girls, meaning you could introduce over 200 of them and they would still be outnumbered. So please reconsider this aspect, finish the "starter set" and increase the "common" girls instead of pursuing the one star girl method of harem building.

Edited by Pelinor
spelling correction
  • Like 5

• DvDivXXX locked and unpinned this topic