[ 07-Dec-20 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

Unfortunately for me this event is really depressing, because i'm a f2p lvl 400 stepping in a world that practically only ppl in clubs with all statistics in max lvl, plus boosters to stay 24/7 at your best and the most powerfull girls can get something good.... now with this event im obligated to get the upcoming mythic charm girl just to have one of those three things and have a very little more possibilities to fight back... 🙁 this is really bad for me a and worst of all.... i'm a collectionist so i always want to have all the girls that i can have.... skipping Bunna is a pain in the a*s for me 😭

PD: i dont really speak english so apologies if is hard to understand what i write

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Don't panic, time will pass and the developers will add a new Pachinko or a super duper revival event and we will get these girls. This is Kinkoid. 😏

The whole point of the question is in time, personally, I am in no hurry. Now is the time to collect books and gifts, because even if you manage to get a mythical girl, she will be of little use without the maximum upgrade

• Like 6

Huh.  What's the point of having so many events per month now that we have this one we'll need to horde the bulk of our kobans for?  At this point, my spending will go down on average because I'll have to consider whether any given expenditure will cause me to miss out on a mythic girl that will increase my competitiveness in the leagues.

I ran 80 combativity in the first 9 minutes for 1-(ONE! That's right, I said ONE) shard. 

I will not be joining in for the future ripoffs that are still to come.

Maybe if the event did'nt horn in on the allready ongoing same type event like a hated cock blocker, I might have spent more money.  But now i'm kinda pissed off, and debating becomming a ftp player. It's cool to earn money from the players and support the game, but blatent thievery is totaly unacceptable. I have to stop before I type something that will violate terms...

• Like 3

I do not know what kind of reaction you expected, adding a mystic girl for 20,000 kobans on average, when people do not have enough for the next legend, all the women from orgies, and there are not one or two of them, bad Legendary contracts and PoA, when at a big event each girl needs 4.5 days. For example, I have already given up trying to get more than 1 girl in Epic days. Now there are thoughts to throw away the legendary days, so that the leagues do not shit themselves, and the legi will eventually be in mystic pachinko, and X3 and X6 orbs will still dig, since it is really difficult to catch the right girls there

• Like 4

even though I agree to most of the criticism, I just have to point out: Besides Bunna I also got over 100 Mythic orbs and 17 pachinko orbs: For 100 Mythic orbs (round up) I got 2 former epic pachinko only event girls (not sure what the average is, but in the last 400 orbs or so I got 8 girls), 17 EpPx1 orbs should be also 2 girls in average. Basically I paid 3000 nubans and got 5 girls: one of them is the newest and hottest shit in town, and 4 of them with a worth of 3600 nubans. And honestly that looks like a fair price to me.

Just for the sake of the argument: Let's say Bunna would have been in the EP for a 900 roll (and I would have gotten her right away), that's still 600 nubans for one girl, looks like a usual LD price to me.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 3

0 shards, 0 attempts, not really interested (my D3 is already D2 16th, so why bother)

No girl is worth ~ 15.000 kobans (monthly? 🤣🤣🤣 By daily reward measurement alone, you need 3 months+ to maybe get one). Well, unless you consider the other hundreds (or so) girls pretty much "garbage" 😅

Can't wait for (limited) "mythic" affection, books and so on (why not a league/division only too with mythic rewards?) 🙄🤨😂

• Haha 1

I'm not sure what conclusion KK will take from the result.

The last distribution is out and on these two servers there is a bit more than the half left.

image.png.ca5ffa152a3cf13d611e06f0b17ef6a2.png & image.png.54bd2c038d631da6eb948c52cf84fd31.png

two options come into my mind:

• they distributed to many shards, so a revival with 20-25% of the original amount will suffice completely (as announced)
  • players stopped investing so many refills because it felt to expensive to run for in this event type

Well, I'm sure they will do a survey and I'm keen on the results^^

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, windia said:
  • they distributed to many shards, so a revival with 20-25% of the original amount will suffice completely (as announced)
  • players stopped investing so many refills because it felt to expensive to run for in this event type

well, there can never be too many shards.

The price tag is the reason because the default would be that every player would want the girl, if they could afford her (and I even see in this thread players like @Kenrae who can definitely afford a mythic girl every month but decide it is not worth it).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, blaa said:

even though I agree to most of the criticism, I just have to point out: Besides Bunna I also got over 100 Mythic orbs and 17 pachinko orbs: For 100 Mythic orbs (round up) I got 2 former epic pachinko only event girls (not sure what the average is, but in the last 400 orbs or so I got 8 girls), 17 EpPx1 orbs should be also 2 girls in average. Basically I paid 3000 nubans and got 5 girls: one of them is the newest and hottest shit in town, and 4 of them with a worth of 3600 nubans. And honestly that looks like a fair price to me.

Just for the sake of the argument: Let's say Bunna would have been in the EP for a 900 roll (and I would have gotten her right away), that's still 600 nubans for one girl, looks like a usual LD price to me.

Also, isn't the drop rate with Mythic orbs 0,5%? So about 2 girls, not 8.

• Like 3

I saved around 10k for the next epic days or the orgy days. And then I saw this. Was tempted for a second. But after seeing how many people had to pour in, I'll pass. I will save them for the next one when I'll have double or more ready. Still, the limited shards thing is unnecessary and annoying imo. 

Bunna is cool, but remember. If I was HC I'd want her bad. But I tell myself: The first fusion between Goku and Vegeta was sort of a failure. So let's see what's next.  😜

• Haha 7

25 minutes to go with 15k shards left. Looks like there was plenty of time to do single fights instead of paying for 10x's after all. Oh well, with my natural ~80 combat (I missed the 2nd and 3rd shard drops so i couldn't use all my free combat) i got 9 shards.

5 hours ago, windia said:

I'm wondering how they will word the survey to try to avoid criticism this time, considering a recent survey on the first season had a scale ranging from "I don't understand" to "I love it" since hating it wasn't an option? 🤔

• Haha 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic