• /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Cyber Keiko. Meh
    • \____________/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Frost Flower Titania. Meh
    • \____________________/ Yucky

2 minutes ago, holymolly said:

Guys.. let´s not give KK the wrong ideas ok 😅

Wrong to whom? Some people like it. I personally don't dislike it and wouldn't mind seeing it some more. I dislike very portrayed fetishes like covering girls in cum and you won't see me complaining about it ;) .
More than the fetish appearing, what I would like is an explanation in game of why aren't all women in the haremverse constantly pregnant. Even if it's just "it's magic and they only become pregnant when they desire it".

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Wrong to whom? Some people like it. I personally don't dislike it and wouldn't mind seeing it some more. I dislike very portrayed fetishes like covering girls in cum and you won't see me complaining about it ;) .
More than the fetish appearing, what I would like is an explanation in game of why aren't all women in the haremverse constantly pregnant. Even if it's just "it's magic and they only become pregnant when they desire it".

Well babies are delivered by the stork or found under the gooseberry bush, aren´t they? And since we haven´t seen neither in the story yet, it would only be logical that we haven´t seen any wouldn´t it :P

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

Passing into the Haremverse gives all men enough radiation to make them sterile.

• Haha 5

If all the men are sterile?  How would the does the population keep stable? 

In our club we discussed the issues with a " Haremverse"  One example is: if we figure the MC will eventually have a harem of 1,000 just for math sake and lets say that each girl on average gets pregnant every two years.  That would be a total of 20,000 children for the MC after 20 years!

Edited by Redbeard

30 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

If all the men are sterile?  How would the does the population keep stable? 

In our club we discussed the issues with a " Haremverse"  One example is: if we figure the MC will eventually have a harem of 1,000 just for math sake and lets say that each girl on average gets pregnant every two years.  That would be a total of 20,000 children for the MC after 20 years!

Sounds like Attila and Genghis Khan.

• Haha 3

Probably final update

Alexandra must really like Pandora Witch as she's hardly dropping any shards. It must be a Haloid attraction of some kind. lol

On the other other hand I decided to hit Epic Pachinko with some free tries and won Santa Claudia! I'll just have to call that a WIN for this orgy day :) I also won Kaito but she's not in the roster.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Probably final update

Alexandra must really like Pandora Witch as she's hardly dropping any shards. It must be a Haloid attraction of some kind. lol

On the other other hand I decided to hit Epic Pachinko with some free tries and won Santa Claudia! I'll just have to call that a WIN for this orgy day :) I also won Kaito but she's not in the roster.

niiiiiiiiice, she's the one I really want - so much I even consider dropping my no spinning EP with orbs policy, but I am hoping to get lucky with the saved event orbs from the PoAs, so I have not to think about anything else

• Like 1

Il y a 9 heures, Kenrae a dit :

A huge +1 for this state of mind. I think that with more than 500 girls this game has the potential to explore a lot of fetishes. There are dozens of domination-related girls ; dozens of cum-covered girls ; but there are however some fetishes that are barely or even not explored at all, and it would be a great idea to create girls (or new versions of our harem girls) dedicated to these other fetishes, or at least displaying some affection scenes or some affection poses related to.

Of course some people won't enjoy every position and every affection scene of every girl of the game ; but this game is so huge and so dense than it's part of the game not to absolutely like everything. For example, I didn't like the final scrolls of Magic Forest World, were our hero is brutaly a*s-raped by the fairy. Ok, I don't like it ? No big deal, I just continued the story and I was right because there were a lot of good and funny things after.

And if I don't like a specific position of a girl in my harem, it's easy to select another position which is going to be displayed when playing with that girl. For example I don't really like Lieutenant Kayle last pose, so I simply display the 2nd one. Easy.

About pregnancy/impregnation, it seems that it's a quite common fetish, there are even player clubs named about that. At least, personnally I'd love to see our hero impregnate some girls and it would be awesome to add more of this fetish in the game (not in the story though, more like new girls or event) ! 😋

(And damn, I definitely need that Frost Flower Titania)

• Like 3

hace 2 horas, throwawayac dijo:

Sigh... 48 shards.  Total.  For this entire event.

I am really sorry. These droughts are always disappointing (to say the least), but they are specially so during an event like the Orgy Days.

I hope you can grab at least a girl.

Since I finally got to Dicktator 1 bracket, I decided to celebrate and spend a bit more kobans on this event.

For approximately 5,5k Kobans (+ 35 combativity from seasons), I got Bunny, Lupa, Ankyo, Hari, Hateya and Cyber Keiko, i think this has been pretty lucky. Last one i can get is Jordan. I'll wait with refills until the event is almost over (maybe ill get a lucky 100 shard drop).

Also this is a bit unrelated but i got 2 girls from mythic pachinko (in just 30 orbs), so just today i basically got 8 girls 😎. Pretty good day I'd say.

• Like 9

I had pretty good luck myself.

Got 3 girls in 6 Epic Pachinkos, and since this is a new feture for me as I recently cme back I was surprised by the drop rate. Then I had to wait 20 more tries to get a fourth girl. Meh

Got Jordan with only 10 shard drops for around 1k Kobans - I was stuck on Hari for a day and a half.

The only girls I won't get from this event are Ankyo (boring), Keiko from Bremen (poor art) and Alexandra, as I'm not in the world yet. Not too bad.

• Like 3

On 12/17/2020 at 10:18 PM, blaa said:

niiiiiiiiice, she's the one I really want - so much I even consider dropping my no spinning EP with orbs policy, but I am hoping to get lucky with the saved event orbs from the PoAs, so I have not to think about anything else

well, got lucky, i guess - got santa claudia (out of 6) with my first event orb.

image.png.e1caadbd68310caec36e011960494678.png

Getting her, means finishing the event for me. For 5 available girls I needed 32 refills, which brings me to 887 fights in total. So basically I am one refill under average for every girl (in total I spent 1032 nubans for basically 3 girls, that's pretty fair, even though it could have been better).

This OD was great, as many already pointed out, because there was a good rotation, so old and new player had something to fight for. If this keeps going, OD could be a great event again.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 9

On 12/17/2020 at 12:34 AM, DocJD said:

I'm not sure why you assume everyone has to be aware of your game policy and take it into account for every post. I sure don't know what your policy is. Maybe you can start your own thread about it. This thread happens to be about Orgy Days. Also, I have no idea what "comod:" is.

No offense, pal, but you took me wrong. First, I wasn't implying that everyone should be aware of my game policy, for the simple reason that the post you quoted was directed as an answer to @Kenrae (which, given his answer, is aware) and nothing else. Maybe I should have quoted his previous post to be more clear on this, but I thought that my post would have been enough being directly after the one I was replying to. Second, regarding the "comod", that is an "interference" from my mother language that sometimes comes up while I am writing in English (some of which I usually polish while re-checking posts, but sometimes they escape me, especially when I am writing quick answers): in the specific case I think the most correct word I should have written is "convenient".

On 12/17/2020 at 12:56 AM, Kenrae said:

I haven't made fun of your game policy, I've made fun of the notion that you need to be a whale to get the girls on Orgy Days (which is what everybody in this thread was talking about, apart from the thread's title). You can't expect to change the topic all of a sudden to "all girls all events" without even saying it and expect the rest of us to know you were talking about something different.

From my answer to Gacek:

On 12/14/2020 at 11:44 PM, Observer_X said:

When RNGesus come into play, however, anything can happen unless you are a whale ready to spend enough to break down any negative probability.

As you can see, I didn't referred to any specific event, I was only illustrating a point: that only a whale (or a heavy spender, if you prefer) is usually ready to put in the field enough personal resources (given that the game doesn't give enough free kobans to obtain every girl in the game, unless you got a luck as high as the one of my friend @jelom) to obtain all the girls he still hasn't in his harem at the earliest opportunity despite the whims of Mr RNGesus. If you wish to read this in an event point of view, the fact that the above applies to Orgy Days as to every other event is simply a truth under the eyes of every player. If you mean that I shouldn't have mentioned this here (as, in the original intention, it should have been only a mention of a fact to make more complete my answer to Gacek) because this is the Orgy Days thread, I think that now I have made clear that I disagree. About the topic, if you read some of my past posts in other threads you should be able to remember that, although often unwilling (like in this case), I am not unused to off topics.. which I usually tend to end with my apologies. So, once more..

My excuses to fellow players for the off-topic.

Dear Lord ! (or whatever rules the divine world inside the Haremverse...)

Went for Keiko and Lupa : both didn't drop very often but it was a 10 average shard level. So far so good, had 98 shards this morning on Lupa...

25 combativity points later and no shards, I had to spend some from the Season rewards to finaly get her!
I thought Lupa wasn't the type to play hard to get but well... she did makes me lost my breath running after her 😅

Anyway, a decent OD event for me! I'm sorry for all the fellow players that had some really bad luck this time (seems to me a lot more than usual :( )

• Like 2

Got Jordan, Keiko, Lupa, Bunny's Mother from the missions, and 54 shards of Ankyo, but that took about 1.5k kobans.

Would have spent more kobans to get the rest of Ankyo and the other two girls on bosses that I didn't have yet but... I'm out, like completely out.

• Like 2

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic