[ 19-Dec-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Bohemians be boheming  

85 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Himari

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

I don't use orbs except at contests, and between 2 contests I get to collect around

x30 epic orbs x40 mythic orbs x30 super pachinko

Until now it has been sufficient, but when I see some people on this thread having more than 300 orbs it feels ridiculous. However I've never spent money on this game, I guess they do.

Edited by Sklerijenn
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Sklerijenn said:

I don't use orbs except at contests, and between 2 contests I get to collect around

x30 epic orbs x40 mythic orbs x30 super pachinko

Until now it has been sufficient, but when I see some people on this thread having more than 300 orbs it feels ridiculous. However I've never spent money on this game, I guess they do.

A new change to mythic pachinko allows people that have nothing in mythic pachinko to now do mythic pachinko so people collected a lot of mythic orbs due to not being able to do it.

place of power alone is big way of collecting pachinko orbs so even before the mythic pachinko change people collected a lot of great and epic pachinko orbs which made winning day 2 of legendary contest hard due to people being able to use their pachinko orbs near the end of the contest to snipe high ranking places in it.

7 hours ago, Kenrae said:

If they've fixed that, ok, cool. But it wasn't only on the test server. The key is whether they take into account unclaimed shards to decide which bracket to put you in. If they're looking at unclaimed shards too, then you're not going to take shards from other players, of course.

As windia said, this was fixed before the first edition of the Legendary Contests came to the live servers.

Edited by _shal_

0, and 2 stars poses are awesome, I only regret there's practically no nudity there. Later on it's quite underwhelming feels like a waste of resources to upgrade her.  2,3,4 and 5 stars poses lack passion and some even look a bit weird especially in 3 and 5 * poses.  She's taking an unnatural looking stances.

Edited by Cantrix

This contest has been harder than the first one, at least for me.

My group results:

952704501_LC6_day02.thumb.JPG.f28c2a3bb85b311e8278601c9775e725.JPG

18 players got at least 1 million points, compared to my 741k.

Out of curiosity, here are my results:

• Great Pachinko: 1 single (the free one) and 17 x10 orbs
  • Epic Pachinko: 40 single orbs for: 16 pieces of equipment, 21 books/afection items and 3 girls, Bass, Olivia and Anell
  • Mythic Pachinko: 80 single orbs for: 26 boosters, 16 books, 37 avatars and 1 of the two girls available for me, Tami
  • No money used.

Anyway, I'm already at 75 shards and have two opportunities to get the remaining 25.

As an extra, given that I mentioned hw weird it was that so many players had no points at all, 5 stayed at 0 points and 4 got 500 (the daily free GP try).

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Eman said:

As an extra, given that I mentioned hw weird it was that so many players had no points at all, 5 stayed at 0 points and 4 got 500 (the daily free GP try).

The daily free at least means playing and not giving a damn about the contest. 0 points means not playing.

With this I got the girl:

image.png.664731026ac616337fbd7499c1988a61.png

I only used the free spin, all my GPx10 orbs and my MPx1 orbs until I got the two girls I had available (~80 orbs). I could have won if I wanted (EP orbs, MyP orbs, tons of cash, ...), but I don't see a reason to do that if I already had 50 shards from the previous contest.

• Like 5

hace 6 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

The daily free at least means playing and not giving a damn about the contest. 0 points means not playing.

Indeed.

I can get the ones with only 500 points, those that are not interested in the girl or the contest but at least do their thing as usual. But 0 points? I don't know what to think about it. Maybe they haven't been able to connect.

6 minutes ago, Eman said:

Indeed.

I can get the ones with only 500 points, those that are not interested in the girl or the contest but at least do their thing as usual. But 0 points? I don't know what to think about it. Maybe they haven't been able to connect.

Or maybe they've just stopped playing. Or they only play for the story and don't connect every day. Who knows?

Whoa, some of you guys have quite unpleasant groups here! Sure, in my bracket there was this guy (a fellow countryman even) who went straight for 5M+ points, which I guess decided he's won the daily contest long before it ended. But in the end I managed to end up second, and I last logged in some 6 hours before daily reset and haven't had that much of an advantage over those behind me. (Used a bit over 200 Great Pachinko 10 games orbs and donated a bit of the savings) I guess I were lucky (aimed at top 10 really), so about 2,8M points were enough for a 2nd place (and fortunately an early end of this unpleasant event) To think I'd be inside one of the other brackets, I'd probably fall out of top10 in the end. I do not envy anyone in that case, but there's already another chance, so good luck to everyone!

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Lunik said:

[...]so about 2,8M points were enough for a 2nd place (and fortunately an early end of this unpleasant event) To think I'd be inside one of the other brackets, I'd probably fall out of top10 in the end. I do not envy anyone in that case, but there's already another chance, so good luck to everyone!

I will post my results with screenshots at the very end. I'm not aware of your level. In my two accounts lvl 401+ you would have gotten Top4 with 2.8 M in both cases. Just not first.

• Slynia unpinned this topic
  • Noacc unfeatured this topic