• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Royal Season. Next Event >>

dzJBJfc.png

Legendary Contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of January
( 1:30pm GMT+2  to 1:30pm GMT+2 )
you will have four days to conquer new girl!
There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to win the legendary healer Michaela!

A Legendary Healer

My dreamy hero,

Embrace the light and reach the ultimate climax with a Legendary beauty. She will lift you up with her brilliant wings & make all your wet dreams cum true.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of January, you will have four days to prove yourself worthy of the company of this rare and exquisite beauty. There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to come on top and attract the spirit of sexual healing - Michaela. Let her light penetrate your body & soul in all places. Trust me, you’ll like the way it feels.

Assert your dominance against other opponents & defeat the villains with your legendary powers. You can also enjoy the other girls & play the Pachinko. Even if you don't make it to the top you'll still get some amazing Legendary equipment to make you stronger for future challenges!

Now it’s time to whip out your staff, hero!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png?a=1

knowhow.png Michaela

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 6

@Noacc find the mistake in the text 🤓

Legendary contests

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd of December (1:30 p.m. GMT + 2  1:30 p.m. GMT + 2)  you will have four days to conquer new girl!
There will be 4 Legendary contests which will give you the chance to win the legendary healer Michaela!

• Haha 9

• Noacc pinned and featured this topic

We have got deep analysis going on here XD. Well, i'll go for her whatever class she is, of course i will fight in a relaxed way (the stress for LC days is what makes me don't like them). And i agree with the 3 of you that commented before me: at first glance she look like Mercy Mercy_Overwatch.png and i think too that she is gonna be KH.

Good luck mates.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Zamio said:

[...] If the LC trend continues from last month, she might just turn out to be the most powerful KH girl to date.

to be replaced in less then three weeks with a more powerful one^^ - if only....

Edited by windia
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, windia said:

to be replaced in less then three weeks with a more powerful one^^ - if only....

Well, if she has stats similar to Any she won't be replaced. The new mythic girl with Any and this one will be the new meta. We'll see.

7 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Well, if she has stats similar to Any she won't be replaced. The new mythic girl with Any and this one will be the new meta. We'll see.

If we stick to the term "trend", then yes, a new LC KH girl will have same attack power as best Champion's girl Any. The other two values are interesting for me.

(which reminds me that Norou got obsolete log time ago)

1 hour ago, Eman said:

^ One day they'll make a girl based on her, don't worry.

Anyway, not even two hours in and a guy in my group already has 1 million points. Insane.

Probably the exp for seasons + claiming and lvl up those 2 girls. With only that is a lot. I will claim them during the lvl up girls supercontest

hace 25 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

That's expected with Hard Training contest.

And I expected it, but not so soon!

hace 4 minutos, jl05419 dijo:

Probably the exp for seasons + claiming and lvl up those 2 girls. With only that is a lot. I will claim them during the lvl up girls supercontest

Yeah, those two things are guaranteed, and probably also more girls obtained from the pachinko. I'll also use the experience from Seasons if it makes sense.

By the way, the top spot of my group is now at two millions.

hace 18 minutos, Cantrix dijo:

Am i the inly one bothered by her t-rex syndrome? Ppl were complaining about Minerva, yet nobody says anything now, so even if she was drawn without arms as long as her boobs arw big it's all fine. :D

Nah! Her arms and hands are fine. It's just that the gauntlet is too big and covers part of her hand. Plus the purple colour of her gloves mixes with the colour of her suit, making it looks smaller and without thumb. I'll conceed that it seems like she only has three fingers plus her thumb.

More problematic are her legs and feet. How can she have her lefdt leg both in front and behind the right one at the same time? And where's the other foot?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eman said:

More problematic are her legs and feet. How can she have her lefdt leg both in front and behind the right one at the same time? And where's the other foot?

Well, humans have this thing called knee that lets you bend your leg in different angles.

• Haha 2

hace 50 minutos, Kenrae dijo:

Well, humans have this thing called knee that lets you bend your leg in different angles.

Knees! Yes, yes, of course I know about knees. Every human knows about knees and I'm just a regular human being with the same two, and only two, legs and knees like every other human being.

*nervous laugh*

Seriously, tho, her knee alone doesn't explain the missing foot, at least in my opinion.
  • Like 2

In this ocassion I won't ask advice for which place I should aim for in the first day.

You can be sure my library has enough volumes (many of them so old they have a thick layer of dust) to dispute first place, but the last time was a bit stressful fighting for the first place and it will be a waste of resources burning them all in a big pire as if I were in farenheit 451, so I will probably try for a 4th place or if people go unusually mad just for a cheap 10th.

With 14 hours to go there are many players in my bracket with more than a million points, so first places will probably need close to three million

Edited by jelom
  • Like 2

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic