• .Diana. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Sunshine Becky. Meh
    • \________________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Royal Season. Next Event >>

RVihycK.jpg

Path of Attraction - Taming the Warriors

Starting 24th until the 30th of January. (1:00pm GMT+2 to 1:00pm GMT+2)

Taming the Warriors

My strong hero,

It’s time to break… the ice with these gorgeous fighters. Don’t take them lightly cause they are a serious danger… to your glorious dick. They can fuck you so hard that they break you. But they won’t… Unless you ask them nicely.

Ready for your warm up? Starting today and ending on the 30th (1 pm UTC+1) of January, you better be in top shape for these 4 gorgeous ladies. You will have to complete 20 different demanding tasks to earn their affection.

The magical perfect weapon Trina and the MMA expert Lorelei will join your Harem if you complete all tasks. If you want the pro-wrestler Becky and the powerful mage Diana, you will have to double your effort.

Are you ready to tap that, hero?

Free Path Bonus Path

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0.png

Trina

ava0.png

Lorelei

ava0.png

Diana

ava0.png

Sunshine Becky

On 1/24/2021 at 3:17 PM, jelom said:

20 tasks this time

imagen.thumb.png.b9a85825309f30956943568cf287d22f.png

imagen.thumb.png.432b106864b17b84c48eff46a71be1ad.png

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 11

Meh... I'm usually not picky but this time the girls aren't that appealing to me. Don't get me wrong, they are well drawn and all, but I don't really have the "Yeah, I want her" feeling :(

Becky is fine though, but I won't spend 7.4k just for one girl so... good farming everyone and see you in february :P

• Like 3

Here's my little planning sheet for this one.  Quick notes:

1. This one is back up to 20 steps. We've seen that in the past.

2. The added spending & item sale steps should be no problem for anyone with the ability to plan.

3. I expect this to be completable without spending for anyone with 5+ champions unlocked, as long as you can win enough league fights.

HentaiHeroes.pdf

Edited by Zteev

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic

Of course the only girl I really have any interest in  is locked behind the $50 wall of greed, and is the final girl/tier (sunshine becky)

Really starting to hate Kinkoid for these events!

I really don't understand their logic (past it being nothing but greed) as to how/why they expect people to basically pay $50 for them when other events that also have locked tiers (like seasons) are 10x cheaper!

Edited by Stang91
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

locked behind the $50 wall of greed

20 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

expect people to basically pay $50 for them

You're venting frustration, here, but it's clear that you have yet to identify the actual source of your frustration. "$50 paywall" is just plain misinformation, so stop spreading it right now. Consider yourself warned.

There is no paywall for PoA, there is a koban price, which is arguably the best bang for your kobans in the game at this time. 7200 kobans is absolutely affordable to active players, even many F2P players provided they've been around for a year or so and are decent and active enough. No one ever has to pay real money for the PoA, so there's no "paywall" (that's what a paywall means: it's when you literally cannot access something by any other means than real money directly). And even if someone invests real money in the game with the specific goal of buying the PoA extra rewards, 50 bucks is a wild exaggeration of how much you'd need to spend to accumulate 7200 kobans. Yes, technically, that's exactly the price for exactly this amount of kobans in the koban page of the real money offers. There are many other ways to get kobans for free and/or for much cheaper, though, with proper planning. This event has been around for almost a year now. If you're still stuck at "it's a $50 paywall" then you have a lot of things to learn about how this game works, and you should (re)think your long-term strategy.

As for the "greed" comment... This is one of the most generous features of the game. The 7200 kobans buy you a whole column of extra rewards, which are well worth it if you can afford them, but there is also the free column which gives a ton of value for free. Not the best argument to accuse KK of "greed", really.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Pelinor said:

(...) it's the continuous grind without a break on the calendar that has me down.

Right? I remember when a few years ago I couldn't wait to unlock affection scenes for a fresh girl. Now it looks like this:

aff.png.36e5efc4287bc1e076ecdac811181787.png

And there are way more 0-star girls above in my harem. It's like "OKAY! I'VE GOT HER! ON TO THE NEXT ONE, QUICK, BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS!". And when I focus on other girls, I simply forget I've just got one. Grinding after grinding, after grinding...

But to avoid off-topic:

I like all four new girls! Especially Becky. And Lorelei will perfectly fit to my profile background with 9 buff girls 😎

Edited by Kojot
error correction
  • Like 7

i'm in your same (sad T.T) situation @Kojot, maybe less but the girls are piling up XD so i'll be soon like you. Same for me too, i like all the poa girls, even tho i only know the street fighter one, (played the game), the others i didn't watch the animes/ played king of fighters.

The only thing that makes me in a "what a shame mode" is that there aren't purple orbs this time too. Also this is getting harder to do without taking the rewards (20 steps instead of 16 if i remember well), i belive it still should be possible but i'm not entirely sure, time to test and plan accurately. 

To conclude a personal emotional outburst (since i won't see the scenes of thiese girls becouse i'm constantly out of gifts): ahhhhhh i want more gifts to see all my girls in their full splendor !!!!!

P.S i agree with @DvDivXXX,  literally the only paywall for a girl that ever existed in this game was the one in the 1st season (and they removed it, still thankfull for that). I'm a f2p (god if i was rich, i would be one of the 1000 euros/month patreon for how much i like this game) and i can afford to have most of the girls (currently 431) and with some planning i even got the mythic one of my class, Estelle. As all the games, you need patience and plan all your moves. If you want everything with no effort go pay: i mean (example) you want some coffe? good: 1 - You cultivate your own personal coffe plant at your home 2 - You go to a bar and buy a coffe. Same here, the only difference is that here KK made us a favor: you can "buy" (yes buy they are artist and the art is their product) a girl with your time, and not only with your wallet.

• Like 4

hace 8 horas, Pelinor dijo:

Ugh, I think I am sitting this one out. The girls are fine, it's the continuous grind without a break on the calendar that has me down. Good luck to everyone who feels up to the challenge, see you in February.😏 

Well, you just wait. Unless something changes, and I doubt it will happen, in February we won't have a single event-free day. In fact, we could be jumping from event to event until after the Legendary Contest of March, and that would be around March 23.

So yeah, we'll have to take it easy or we may get burned off.

hace 2 horas, Kojot dijo:

Right? I remember when a few years ago I couldn't wait to unlock affection scenes for a fresh girl. Now it looks like this:

aff.png.36e5efc4287bc1e076ecdac811181787.png

And there are way more 0-star girls above in my harem. It's like "OKAY! I'VE GOT HER! ON TO THE NEXT ONE, QUICK, BEFORE THE EVENT ENDS!". And when I focus on other girls, I simply forget I've just got one. Grinding after grinding, after grinding...

But to avoid off-topic:

I like all four new girls! Especially Becky. And Lorelei will perfectly fit to my profile background with 9 buff girls 😎

When we got the news that the leaderboards would be shut down, I upgraded the affection of lots and lots of girls I had been reserving to get a good position, and reward, in the weekly ranking. I haven't done that agan since then, since before the PoA of October. Needless to say, I have a lot of girls to upgrade.

At least that was the situation until now. I've decided to use the "spend money" tasks as an excuse to finally upgrade some of the girls. For the frst task I only needed to buy the books and affections of the market and upgrade one girl. For the second one, I'll need to upgrade a six or seven girls.

OT: I like the girls of the event. None of them fall in the "I have to get her!" category (but that's something that very few accomplish), but at the same time they're all flawlessly drawn. I'll go for all four of them.

Edited by Eman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kojot said:

share.png.464941292cfae05ff3a5beac26db6f9d.png If only I could share 😶

if you need some tutoring in hoarding game resources just let me know

image.png.19c2d56dca796aed13b583715f97a155.png

(somehow it seems to be trendy these days to brag with his resources, and not only in LC anymore, i guess; I am just wondering when the nex guy (or girl of course) is coming around to beat that)

edit: really starting to like PoA, it's just a easy, relaxing way to get something done in the game, especially after LC / and since we have a villain/energy contest on nutaku I am already finished ...

Edited by blaa
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

share.png.464941292cfae05ff3a5beac26db6f9d.png If only I could share 😶

38 minutes ago, blaa said:

if you need some tutoring in hoarding game resources just let me know

image.png.19c2d56dca796aed13b583715f97a155.png

My god guys how the hell u can have all this goodies!! awwwwww look so tasty 😛, i'm buying gifts from the market twice a day (for basically.. let's see.. 3 year i guess the first one when i started i was too poor to do that XD) but is still not enough, i've ended everything and i still have to do 2 stars of New year Estelle and 10 girls (last legendary + 5 girls + 4 of this poa). I'm at the point that i'm starting to fight tier 1 Karole in desperation XD

• Haha 2

11 ore fa, Xemnas ha scritto:

Also this is getting harder to do without taking the rewards (20 steps instead of 16 if i remember well), i belive it still should be possible but i'm not entirely sure, time to test and plan accurately.   

I can confirm you it is possible without spending a single kobans and without claiming any of the combativity points rewards (both of PoA AND of season). This is possible, as @Zteev said, with a correct planning of resources and timining, and champions all unlocked and at a decent level for you to not beat them too quickly. What they added is:

- 1 "sell 80 items" task 

- 1 "spend ymens" task

- 25 champions performances

- 30 pvp fights

The first two were never a problem, thanks to the possibility of investing in great pachinko pulls, that basically pays themselves out almost completely, with the introduction of PoPs (free x10 pulls and a greater overall income), these tasks should be easy enougg to be completable in the blink of an eye for anyone

About the 30 pvp victories, last month I completed the PoA (no kobans spent, no combativity rewards used) the fifth day of the event, and i didn't even used 30+ kisses from season and poa's rewards. With a correct plan and use of the kisses rewards, all the pvp tasks should be completable as soon as you get to them (or just a couple of hours later. The same goes for the energy tasks).

The champions tasks, alongside the "complete daily missions" and villain fights ones (given the fact that ypu want to save cps), are the only "time consuming" ones. 25 champions performances (with all champions unlocked and at a decent level) take 1 hour to be done (45 min if you are willing to spend 6 kobans, not so much more time even if you are unable to do champions fight every 15 min 'cause of work/school/any other real life matter). Even so, you should be able to reach the "score 20k points in contest" task before the end of the fifth day of event, having 2 possible contests in which you'd be able to do points (if the first of the two is one of those "bad contests" for this purpose).

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This PoA is going better than any previous one for me, other than my inability to paste the sheet directly into the forum, and instead using a link.

The main reason was that I was actully awake when it started, and wasn't just randomly still awake before heading to bed. Basically, it's been an 8 hour headstart. On task 12 now, admittedly I did claim all the rewards from stage 1-9 to progress faster. Now I get to go to sleep, and have refilling going on a task while I sleep. So nice.

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

This PoA is going better than any previous one for me, other than my inability to paste the sheet directly into the forum, and instead using a link. [...]

for viewing purpose a screenshot should do it (nicely cropped^^) - for copying (& self-using) purpose the link was just  fine.

Edited by windia

I have to say that so far I'm progressing well.

I didn't get started on the PoA until about 6 hours after it started.

I finally had to stop last night at tier XI due to not having anything to buy to finish off 4m (I didn't want to buy a piece of worthless equipment for 11m)

The only kobans I spent (not including the do 10  battles) was a refill for 4 combativity (an unnecessary purchased based on poor, brain-tired calculations).

And now it's time to defeat 80 villains. 20 down, 60 to go. I could rush it but as I have to leave for work, I'll let time do it's refilling for me.

Looking futureward, the big one, I think, will be the do 60 Champions. That's a time eater in that one. At full champion access that basically is 10 rounds. But, you're sure to beat some of the lower tier Champions long before those 10 rounds come up so it'll end up taking more than 150 minutes to complete. This'll stretch out depending on if it's a work day or not, at least for me.

4 hours ago, TeeJay said:

But, you're sure to beat some of the lower tier Champions long before those 10 rounds come up so it'll end up taking more than 150 minutes to complete.

You know you can put low level girls with a wrong position and poor equipment to drag them, right?

• Like 1

• Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic