[ 19-May-21 ] Legendary Contests

Bring Fruits  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Eliana

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Rezy666 said:

Hi just wondering as I'm new to this game only started about 4 days ago is this worth upgrading as it seems quite expensive don't have a clue where she came from

If your player class is also know-how, she is a good addition to your battle team. Otherwise, I would save the resource for a girl of your own class. A 5-star legendary girl is expensive to upgrade, especially for beginners. It will probably take some time before you need her stats max-out, so take your time in upgrading. @jelom just wrote a post on getting started, I highly recommend it.

https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/18379-league-level-influence-on-pointslevel-girls-hckhch-crown-inpvp/&do=findComment&comment=231328

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Rezy666 said:

Hi just wondering as I'm new to this game only started about 4 days ago is this worth upgrading as it seems quite expensive don't have a clue where she came from 

Screenshot_20210521-023856.png

Dang level 154 or more in less than 4 days? I dunno whether I should be impress or doubtful. Though good job on the catch either way.

43 minutes ago, Zanko said:

Dang level 154 or more in less than 4 days? I dunno whether I should be impress or doubtful. Though good job on the catch either way.

Nowadays the first levels are a breeze.

• Like 1

Top 10 again and I have the girl:
image.thumb.png.3fa58a6b9a533729fd9c29607643b249.png

I used some money at the end to be sure I wasn't snipped. Usually I'd wait for the 4th day to claim and level her up but in this case I want to start using her in my battle team. I'll wait for the next half an hour in case the daily contest is the one for getting haremettes and that's already difficult xD.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 5

My group results:

2073523803_LC11_day02.thumb.JPG.215ab2f191368eebec3894496b92383f.JPG

Another "easy" 25 shards for me, already halfway there!

I've used the same number of orbs as last month (150 in total plus two free ones) and no money. Here are my results:

• Mythic Pachinko: 51 fights for 16 boosters, 10 books and 25 avatars. I couldn't get Christmas Sifra, the only girl I was missing from the 3
  • Epic Pachinko: 50 fights for 22 items, 24 affection and 4 girls: Minerva, Tsuya Asegao, Gatta and Sarah
  • Great Pachinko: 51 fights that gave me my first 1 star girls, Jasmyn and Momoko (+49 flowers)

We'll see how things go today with the villain fights and the Champions.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mates said:

Sniping is my passion :D

image.thumb.png.bf4bdd259f4f7ca0889c20decea99e66.png

and you always get the people I definitley want to snip on too, this time it's sexdream, they deserve it as well!

Edited by blaa

Lets see...

I skipped the first round as it was impossible to compete.

The second round 1 got 25 shards

The third round I managed to get 50

And the last round I got another 25.

It was the champions that got me through round 3, I believe. pushed Skips through the final battles and still had to buy myself some refills on Villains. That's where most of my kobans went, those villain refills.

• Like 2

Can't deny that, despite what I wrote earlier, I am a little disappointed. Without particular efforts I gained 50 shards the first day. I completely ditched the pachinko challenge as I knew that it would have been a waste of orbs for me (and numbers gave me reason in the end on that), but tha part that disappointed me were the remaining two challenges, where for two times I got sniped in the last hour of play, of just enough points to have me get only 25 shards in the first, and only an item in the second, making me end (again) at 75/100. If I remember correctly the town banner, this was the 11th legendary contest, so we are getting near to one year of this event: once again I hope that in the future we will be able to obtain the girls again in some way (and I am not referring to date tokens).

• Sad 1

Besides the Mythic Pachinko, the only other option to get past girls from this contest that I can think of would be as the second/returning girl from the Legendary Days.

After all, both events give the same type of reward, and it wouldn't feel too out of place.

I'd like to add my results as the forum likes me again^^

HeH:

• (no screenshots available anymore)
  • crazy bracket with like 6M points for Top4 on first day = I got 25 shards for my Seasonal XP
  • not fully crazy on 2nd day = I finished 10th and got 50 more shards
  • quite managable on 3rd day, Top4 was almost easy, just no joy to go for 3 EPx1 orbs with kobans... = 100 shards
  • last day I was practically offline, no orb

HaH/nutaku:

• 1st day:
    • parallel was daily contest "minds and bodies synergy" = spend energy and give XP to girls
    • got a lucky 4th place - and while it looks like I overperformed - i got 1st by only 8000 points in the daily contest^^
    • I was sure to have no time to snipe on last day, I invested my "monthly" books
  • 2nd day
    •  I discovered that I forgot previous daily contests to sell items - so I did now and spent the new 7.5G balance straight away^^
    • also got some LonelyStar girls, see corresponding thread
    • and clicking my Ymen to a lucky 4th place again :) 
  • 3rd day
    • grinding my way to the top (=1st), the 2nd pushed in two waves - and despite @blaa saying he will _not_ go for MP orbs, in the end he did achieving 4th^^
    • no sniper this time, nice
  • 4th day
    • I was practically offline - and had no books to spare anyway = 40th

image.png.64b7e340e4b67ac3af72caa9048eb0e6.png

image.png.44553899f2e9d4366bc9b4af1310a2a9.png

image.png.ebde1aa094492e90e770fe694f16b2a1.png

image.png.42e0bc0e944eb390e34acc83106bcb36.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, windia said:
  • 3rd day
    • grinding my way to the top (=1st), the 2nd pushed in two waves - and despite @blaa saying he will _not_ go for MP orbs, in the end he did achieving 4th^^

well done, congrats - you were out of reach (maybe I would have had some chances if I were playing serious) - that I managed a top4 was only due the other players werent too active (and i also may have sniped the 4th place :P)

So, when I am saying, I am not going for the orbs, I probably mean: I am not going for first place

• Haha 1