• .Zaira. Meh
    • \_____/ Yucky
    • /¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Chelsea. Meh
    • \________/ Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Shadow Season. Next Event >>

JWs4WsE.png

Classic event - Dance Party
Classic starts from the 1st and will end оn the 10th of June (1:00 p.m. GMT+2)
7 of them are in the Pachinko, 3 of which are captured by the villains, 1 girl can be obtained after completing the Daily missions.
All of the girls, except the daily mission girl, can be obtained in Pachinko as well.

Dance Party
My fun-loving hero,

It’s time to put on your dancing shoes and take off your pants! Let’s move together in harmony and enjoy each other's bodies in the rhythm of music. I want to see if you’re a freak on the dancefloor as you are in bed!

Dance Party starts on the 1st and will end on the 10th of June. 8 gorgeous girls are joining you on the dancefloor and their feet can do anything! All girls except for Rock Liu-Yeng are obtainable in the Epic and Event Pachinko. Complete all the Daily Missions to have her join your exotic Harem.

The villains want to dance with the babes all by themselves! But the hotties came to the party just for you. Fight Donatien for Pole Dancer Jeanne. Get Hip Hop Khloe from Silvanus and Kpop Kameyala from Bremen. Watch them twirl their curvy bodies around you!

Prove you’re not afraid of the shadows in the new Shadow Season! The Ishtar Priestess Luna and the cumpire Luxuria want to take you deep inside the Erotic Forest and suck you dry!

Cum dance with me, I’ll teach you some moves!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Rock Liu-Yeng

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Pole Dancer Jeanne

ava0-1200x.webp

Kpop Kameyala

ava0-1200x.webp

Hip Hop Khloe

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Exotic Levitya

ava0-1200x.webp

Rhythm Zoe

ava0-1200x.webp

Disco Nuladva

ava0-1200x.webp

Jess

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Luxuria

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Luna

Recent Epic Pachinko Girls
and
Recent Places of Power Girl
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Madam Lilac

ava0-1200x.webp

Zaira

ava0-1200x.webp

Chelsea

@Noacc

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Thanks 11

Simply wow !!! i cannot pick a favourite one.... I want them all !!! (the epic pachinko is Madam Red from balck butler changed to purple probably XD and zaira is from tekken, and i'm not really a sport anime dude so i'm not sure who is Chelsea :))

And in the season too: i'm not sure who is the "nun" (even if i have some ideas, but i'll let someone else say it XD) but i'm pretty sure about the other lady

Carmilla from Castelvania (which i'm very happy to welcome in my harem :) )

dcqeyjp-bba7f4f5-a6f0-4b2f-8f15-13967385a3f7.jpg

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 4

I agree that all the girls look good, with some being awesome. It's a shame Levitya or Jess are pachinko only, I'd hav etraded them for Kameyala in a heartbeat. Oh, well, maybe next year during the Orgy Days...

Good luck to everybody!

• Like 3

Rock Liu-Yeng is a representation of an ideal girl's appearance in art for me. Black bob haircut, brown eyes with vertical irides, medium dark skin, nails painted black, a leather jacket, a charming smirk. And she is a mission girl. Perfect 👀

I wish they had made an avatar of her 😩

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Rock Liu-Yeng is a representation of an ideal girl's appearance in art for me. Black bob haircut, brown eyes with vertical irides, medium dark skin, nails painted black, a leather jacket, a charming smirk. And she is a mission girl. Perfect 👀

I wish they had made an avatar of her 😩

Made? You mean cropped? 😁

But I agree. She does rock! 

• Slynia pinned and featured this topic
2 hours ago, blaa said:

bad start for me, 210 combativity only gave me 45 shards, well, it's still time, i guess 😃

GL everyone

I had a good start. Kameyala won and 93 shards in for Jeanne. So 193 shards from 308 combativity. 😄

GL all!

Edited by DHarry
  • Like 4

As someone who is fairly new - how are you guys saving 200-300 combativity? Do you just claim the rewards from the season just before the season ends? Even then, this only sums up to about 100 combativity.

I (fully f2p) had stocked 216 Combativity at this morning: at the last day of the last Path of Attraction I had my 20 Combativity bar full, than claimed all Combativity Rewards in PoA and the Season. In my daily Login tabel is an 20 Combativity reward which I get on 31st May so in addition I had 216 combativity and with this I got Jeanne.

You can buy also bundles with hundreds of Combativity and if you didn't spend all immediatly...

• Like 1

Exotic Levitya has two left hands. Sorry to anybody who didn't notice this until now.

On another note, the artist who has drawn Glasses-chan, Elsa, and Hip Hop Chloe is quite good. Would greatly appreciate seeing more of this person's work. Whoever does the coloring (and maybe the lineart, but not sure) of girls such as Notorious Barrel, Rhythm Zoe, Cuffs-chan, Portia, Laptop-chan, Pole Dancer Jeanne is also very talented.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

hace 4 horas, blaa dijo:

bad start for me, 210 combativity only gave me 45 shards, well, it's still time, i guess 😃

GL everyone

I did better than you, 87 shards from 211 fights, but yeah, I hope things improve in the following days or I'll only be able to get 2 of the villains girls at most.

hace 3 horas, mates dijo:

I've saved up 323 combativity and got 2 girls and 8 shards for the third one.

With all due respect... I hate you 😝.

hace 1 hora, 430i dijo:

As someone who is fairly new - how are you guys saving 200-300 combativity? Do you just claim the rewards from the season just before the season ends? Even then, this only sums up to about 100 combativity.

It's a combination of saving the combativity from both the Path of Attraction event and the Season rewards. It's not easy to do, because that makes Path of Attraction a lot harder than it is, but it can be done.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Eman said:

With all due respect... I hate you 😝.

Sorry! :D I've got 74 shards in first x50. It's a compensation for a last month where I forgot to claim all combativity from season. But I've got two 100 drops, so it wasn't that big of a problem! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Bad start for me also: decided to try first Donatien for Jeanne, but for the 105 combativity I brought from May, I got only 56 shards. I don't think I will be able to obtain all three villain girls this time, unless the drop rate gets a boost. I suppose that if I am lucky enough, I will obtain two of them and get some combativity to use for tier 3 unlocking.

I love most the girls for this event! for the past couple months most of the girls for new events were so ugly, so I am really surprised to see nice girls for new events. It's too bad I stopped saving kobans for new events... I'm going to start saving them for new events again from now on

7 hours ago, 430i said:

I saved everything from seasons and POA. Especially the latter gets more challenging with only natural refills, but that's a good thing. It would be boring if I finished it with 3 days to spare. 

And then kinkoid was so kind to make my daily reward a 20 combativity one time. 😁

• Like 1

It's amazing how some girls look better in their variants than their first appearance (and vise-versa).  Hip Hop Khloe being among those that look better here than in her first appearance.  It's almost as if they're trying to get people on board for redraws down the line.

3 minutes ago, jack-mo said:

Is there anything posted as far as girl lvl? wondering if legendary Jess is a 3 or 5 star? i would spend some more cash on a 5* ;)

There has never been a legendary 5 star girl on a Classic Event, I wouldn't expect that to be the case now.

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic