Chat room

Slynia

• 4 weeks later...

It's not a daily mission, it's an event mission, so that's the most up-to-date.

This mission is about the final boss of the IseCUM world; not the final boss of the game. It shows girls from the current event; not girls from past story chapters (That's Mizuki and Felicia)

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 2

Yop. What changed recently (and I'm pretty bummed about) is that they've moved where the tiny mission pics are stored, and more importantly they've changed (and completely randomized) how the pics are named. That's a bummer for my mission and avatar collection. Not only am I no longer able to get tiny bits of spoilers by having a sneak peek at missions to come, I have to manually rename each pic as I save it for my personal collection. V_v

PS: This is really Chit Chat material. "Chat Room" in the Off-Topic forum is supposed to be about anything BUT the game. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pelinor said:

My bad, I have always equated the daily missions with, uh, daily missions. I will look closer now that I know they are mixing daily and event missions together.

Are you color-blind or have another affliction that makes it hard for you to distinguish blue from other colors? I'm not asking to make fun of you, but since we've always had exactly one Blue mission per day during exactly CE (and then repeats of some of the past CE's blue missions during ODs), which is always the longest one by far and also the only one rewarding kobans (and using the girls and themes and even story of the related Classic Event)... I'm kind of scratching my head as to how you never noticed the difference.

11 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Are you color-blind or have another affliction that makes it hard for you to distinguish blue from other colors? I'm not asking to make fun of you, but since we've always had exactly one Blue mission per day during exactly CE (and then repeats of some of the past CE's blue missions during ODs), which is always the longest one by far and also the only one rewarding kobans (and using the girls and themes and even story of the related Classic Event)... I'm kind of scratching my head as to how you never noticed the difference.

Blue, green, and fusha all look the same to me. I have to use a color picker to tell me which color it is that I am looking at.

• Hug 3

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Pelinor Makes perfect sense, thanks for your answer. And damn, that's basically the whole palette for daily missions! It's like this was designed to fuck with color-blind people. :( Compassion and big Hug, of course.

On the plus side, my night vision is comparable to a dog's (or so I've been told anyway).

• Haha 1
  • Juicy peach 1

Hi everyone from Mighty Thor! 😊

I'm currently taking a break from the game - due to real life circumstances - quite difficult and challenging family situation - moved in at my father's place more than two weeks ago - glad to be able to be of some help though it's not always easy for me due to my limitations.

I'm also glad that I could finally break my addiction with this increasingly time-consuming, day-scheduling, now quite complicated, but still tempting game. 😉

I'm now just chilling at my home for only one night. 🚬
I read in the forum here and there, but didn't get too much involved.
But nice to read some of your posts, as you are forum-familiar playmates! 😊

I haven't started the game for about 2 weeks now 👍 - and I am - Sorry, Kinkoid! - avoiding to click on the bookmark to start the game like the plague. 😄

The family situation is quite serious, my father is 89 years old, has progressive dementia (often not that bad, but very differently) and needs a lot of help.
And his (unmarried-)wife (85), my quasi-stepmother, was in hospital for 8 days (until about a week ago) with a fractured skull after a fall.

Now the situation has changed again, both are since recently in different hospitals due to other different issues...

Also other family members are helping as far as possible and I also try to get in touch and talk more with them - mainly my siblings - to find a better solution for the whole situation, many things are unclear...

May you all be happy, at peace and free, be loving and loved, have fun and a good time 😊☮️💖

- and, please, don't forget, what's really important in life!

Love, Susanne 💖♀️😉

Edit2: Thanks for your hugs, feels good, I needed that! 😊🫂💖🙏

Edited by Mighty Thor
Made some things clearer, maybe.
  • Like 1
  • Hug 13
  • uwu 1

On 6/9/2023 at 6:17 AM, Mighty Thor said:

Hi everyone from Mighty Thor! 😊

I'm currently taking a break from the game - due to real life circumstances - quite difficult and challenging family situation - moved in at my father's place more than two weeks ago - glad to be able to be of some help though it's not always easy for me due to my limitations.

I'm also glad that I could finally break my addiction with this increasingly time-consuming, day-scheduling, now quite complicated, but still tempting game. 😉

I'm now just chilling at my home for only one night. 🚬
I read in the forum here and there, but didn't get too much involved.
But nice to read some of your posts, as you are forum-familiar playmates! 😊

I haven't started the game for about 2 weeks now 👍 - and I am - Sorry, Kinkoid! - avoiding to click on the bookmark to start the game like the plague. 😄

The family situation is quite serious, my father is 89 years old, has progressive dementia (often not that bad, but very differently) and needs a lot of help.
And his (unmarried-)wife (85), my quasi-stepmother, was in hospital for 8 days (until about a week ago) with a fractured skull after a fall.

Now the situation has changed again, both are since recently in different hospitals due to other different issues...

Also other family members are helping as far as possible and I also try to get in touch and talk more with them - mainly my siblings - to find a better solution for the whole situation, many things are unclear...

May you all be happy, at peace and free, be loving and loved, have fun and a good time 😊☮️💖

- and, please, don't forget, what's really important in life!

Love, Susanne 💖♀️😉

Edit2: Thanks for your hugs, feels good, I needed that! 😊🫂💖🙏

So Mighty Thor turns out to be Susanne? That's a pleasant surprise! 🤩

Fan Casting Natalie Portman as Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder's ...surprise! 🤩

I'm hoping that you and your family are sound and well, and that you're enjoying your life outside of this web game.

Of course, it doesn't matter whether a player is male or female, but it's just interesting to get to know the people behind the player's profile 😍

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, OmerB said:

So Mighty Thor turns out to be Susanne? That's a pleasant surprise! 🤩

Nice, that you noticed and mentioned it and thanks for your kind words! 😊🌷

Actually I had already posted my real first name in another thread on the 31th of March. But maybe it was something like a very-well- or too-well-hidden "Easter-egg".  It was meant for those who had read till the very end of a long and maybe boring post in my statistic-thread in Off-topic 😉.

Or it's just not that important to most of the players (like to me), whether someone is male or female in real life. After all it seems that there are several female Hentaiheroes-players, also here in the forum.

-------

23 hours ago, OmerB said:

I'm hoping that you and your family are sound and well, and that you're enjoying your life outside of this web game.

And thanks a lot for your compassion and your good wishes! 🌟🌺🙏

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Mighty Thor said:

Or it's just not that important to most of the players (like to me), whether someone is male or female in real life. After all it seems that there are several female Hentaiheroes-players, also here in the forum.

Exactly. I always assumed you were a guy due to your nickname but it doesn't matter much to me either way. You're a nice person, that's all I need to know. (And yes there are more female players than meet the eyes, especially in the GH community, but they tend not to emphasize their gender because we still have the occasional "hey, ladies" type of posts).

Say hi when you pass by Midgard again, will you? Thanks again for the good times and your contributions here on the forum.

• Thanks 1

On 6/15/2023 at 1:39 AM, OmerB said:

Fan Casting Natalie Portman as Wonder Woman in Zack Snyder's ...surprise! 🤩

Nice photo of me you found there!

Just the same I see when I look into the mirror.

😉😂😂😉🤣🤣🤣😉😂😂😉

On 6/15/2023 at 1:39 AM, OmerB said:

Of course, it doesn't matter whether a player is male or female, but it's just interesting to get to know the people behind the player's profile 😍

I agree! 😊

‐----------

On 6/16/2023 at 3:42 PM, DvDivXXX said:

Exactly. I always assumed you were a guy due to your nickname but it doesn't matter much to me either way. You're a nice person, that's all I need to know. (And yes there are more female players than meet the eyes, especially in the GH community, but they tend not to emphasize their gender because we still have the occasional "hey, ladies" type of posts).

Say hi when you pass by Midgard again, will you? Thanks again for the good times and your contributions here on the forum.

Thanks a lot for your friendly words!

And Hi! 😊🦋🌺🌲🌟

(Only from time to time here in the forum, not in the game.)

Missing you all! 🥰

Edited by Mighty Thor
I chose this nickname because I played a male character - a male, mighty deity with a big, potent hammer seemed to be appropriate for this game and for me playing this role. ;)
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Exactly. I always assumed you were a guy due to your nickname

I did because of her hand writing (and nickname ofc) :P

Hope everything will turn out fine for you irl too @Mighty Thor I´d plug the club again but well I assume that´s not of any use now ^^´

On 6/17/2023 at 5:09 PM, Mighty Thor said:

(Only from time to time here in the forum, not in the game.)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

As there is no other way to try to Contact another Player neither ingame nor in the Forum, I'll try it this way.
Although I don't think it will work, but at least he wrote something here once.

------------------------

Moin @Steffen Mueller,

falls du das hier liest wäre es schön, wenn du dich kurz melden würdest.
Im Chat kam ja nie eine Reaktion von irgendjemandem, also weiß ich nicht ob du die Nachrichten überhaupt gelesen hast.
Sofern du dies hier lesen solltest, würde ich mich freuen, wenn du einen Platz im Club räumen könntest.

Cheeriooo und Gruß von einem Nordlicht

------------------------

Back to Topic Off-topic und lieben Gruß an Susanne @Mighty Thor, habe deine aktuellen Probleme gelesen und kann sie sehr gut nachvollziehen, bin grad in einer ähnlichen Situation.
Or in other Words "I see you" 🤗

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Der DinX said:

As there is no other way to try to Contact another Player neither ingame nor in the Forum, I'll try it this way.
Although I don't think it will work, but at least he wrote something here once.

------------------------

Moin @Steffen Mueller,

falls du das hier liest wäre es schön, wenn du dich kurz melden würdest.
Im Chat kam ja nie eine Reaktion von irgendjemandem, also weiß ich nicht ob du die Nachrichten überhaupt gelesen hast.
Sofern du dies hier lesen solltest, würde ich mich freuen, wenn du einen Platz im Club räumen könntest.

Cheeriooo und Gruß von einem Nordlicht

------------------------

Back to Topic Off-topic und lieben Gruß an Susanne @Mighty Thor, habe deine aktuellen Probleme gelesen und kann sie sehr gut nachvollziehen, bin grad in einer ähnlichen Situation.

iiiiiuu Deutsch

have a headpat

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, holymolly said:

iiiiiuu Deutsch

have a headpat

Sorry, had to do this 😁

On 7/21/2021 at 4:40 PM, Slynia said:

Chit chatting like you would in a chat room (like in a discord server) will only be fully accepted here in this thread.

And yes, I know the rules still are valid, although I hoped they might be a little more bent in here.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Sorry, had to do this 😁

And yes, I know the rules still are valid, although I hoped they might be a little more bent in here.

We use crossout Immer wenn wir deutsch reden wollen, dann ist´s nurn witz und kein regelverstoß but don´t tell mum

• Haha 4

Exactly. I always assumed you were a guy due to your nickname

On 6/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, holymolly said:

I did because of her hand writing (and nickname ofc) :P

@holymolly: You did also assume, that I am a guy, or did assume that I'm a woman (because of hand writing and nickname)?

I always thought, that some would guess, that I'm female, because of my kind of writing (my sort of expressing things), maybe my hand writing and notes (which just show that I'm quite old - born 1960 😊), my not commenting on girls' looks (I'm not so much into girls 😉), my use of emoticons... 😉🦋🌼🤸‍♂️💖

On 6/20/2023 at 6:09 PM, holymolly said:

Hope everything will turn out fine for you irl too @Mighty Thor

Thanks a lot, I appreciate that! 🌺💖

On 6/21/2023 at 9:48 PM, Der DinX said:

@Der DinX: Thanks a lot, I see you too! Viel Kraft und alles Liebe!  😊🙏💖🫂🌺

Edited by Mighty Thor
  • Like 1
  • Surprised :O 1

On 6/25/2023 at 2:12 PM, DvDivXXX said:

So, I took a few days off from the forum (okay, more like a week, but still)... :ph34r:💢

image.png

I'm guessing that there are many on the "Mod approval" mode 😂

Edited by OmerB
  • Haha 1