Chat room

Slynia

My great clubmate @Iron_Man had shared these links with our club, they are about the math behind when to stop getting a new draft at the champions :) So I decided to share them with you too:

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ah nice. I remember I read an article in a scientific magazine about this topic some years ago. Such kind of issues, where one needs to decide whether to reroll for a better result or not, when the number of rerolls is limited, which can match real-world problems quite often 🙂.

However, it is a little difficult to apply this theory to champs 🤔: First of all you need to remember or write down all previous results. And then, the results might be not clearly higher or lower, as sometimes you might get 2 middle strong girls, sometimes 1 really strong one, or sometimes a stronger one for position 7, sometimes a weaker one (but still matching pose) for position 6. And of course, what do you do when you swap a girl from the first row? Restart calculating your number "before start stopping", as you partially chose one draft, or continue?

Edited by Horsting

9 hours ago, OmerB said:

I decided to share them with you too

Thanks! (And thanks to Tony Stark as well ^^). I'm always interested in good game theory or just science-related channels to follow on YT! (I spend a lot of time on YT anyway). <3

Edit: Okay, VSauce I was already familiar with, obv (but I had never watched this particular video), but the second one is a channel I had never stumbled upon before.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2024 at 11:39 AM, holymolly said:

you´re still around @Xemnas?

Yes, my friend more or less. Unfortunately i have way less time to play and be around but i'm still here with all the good and bad (my personal perspective ofc) updates.

Atm i'm playing in a very conservative way that let me have the girls that i want and all the Mythic girls (still missing one: My Athena damn!!!). 

I rarely visit the forum but i can agree with most of the things ( like girls equipment what the hell !!! and the labyrinth wow good job!!!).

With all my real life obligations i just have the time to log in do all the "normal" chores and jump out: ofc now my efficiency is pretty almost dead since i have no time to analyze (🤔 seems a good term to use here 😂 i know what you think "there is always time to anal...yze something") the combat, the stats, the gears etc. I still manage to be in the d3 top 30 with basically my "brute force" and for now is enough to stay afloat.

Also for the way that i play i have to pick way less girls in the events and the normal contests are impossible (well not the legendary ones i still get those girls).

Conclusion: Yes still here, still playing, still loving the game (not all the new features tho), still watching you old mates having fun from the shadows 🥷 (this last one is creepy 😂) and very pleased that you still remember me hoping you are good too

• Like 3
  • Juicy peach 1

11 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Conclusion: Yes still here, still playing, still loving the game (not all the new features tho), still watching you old mates having fun from the shadows 🥷 (this last one is creepy 😂) and very pleased that you still remember me hoping you are good too

Do you still remember what I used to ask you and do you need me to ask again :P ?
we´re so dead ..you can prolly bring all your knights too and we´d still have plenty of room left

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

On 1/26/2024 at 8:21 AM, holymolly said:

Do you still remember what I used to ask you and do you need me to ask again :P ?
we´re so dead ..you can prolly bring all your knights too and we´d still have plenty of room left

Well i must say that my club is pretty much gone too :) 

and for how much i play i must say that i wouldn't be a good choice too anymore (sad to say but i have to tell the truth): as i said i only have the time to do the basic stuff, i can't do much of the club champion too atm and my "social skills" (the in game chat) are gone (not talking too much either)

So i'm not really a person that would give you "benefits" i still appreciate the offer but i'm not "great" anymore T.T

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Xemnas said:

So i'm not really a person that would give you "benefits" i still appreciate the offer but i'm not "great" anymore T.T

Have you ever been :P ?
If benefits are what I´m after I wouldn´t be asking in the first place :P 

• Like 1

Hey folks, hope you're all well. So, I'm just back from another break for real-life (mostly health and personal) reasons. I haven't checked anything yet (well except @bolitho76's profile ^^), came to this thread first. Pretty glad with what I've found so far.

image.png

image.png

image.pngunbreakable kimmy schmidt netflix GIF

• Haha 1
  • Hug 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2024 at 7:33 PM, OmerB said:

New side quests on MRPG - which doesn't require energy.

BTW, for you that have played MRPG, Kinkoid has probably reset all of the players progression (or most of it, at least the levels will be reset to level 1, according to their mesage, so I'm expecting also the equipment and basically everything). They are starting it new, from scratch, new story... I knew that it is a test mode, but I didn't expect something like that... Anyways, it was nice playing it. I'm hoping that the league wins count will remain at least.

There will probably be new girls, or whatever they're planning for this new game.

45 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Works again. Why in one of the side quests, the HH hero is protagonist, and the other one starts in New York? :🤔

It doesn't work for me 😮

Screenshot_20240316-025916_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • Thinking 1

On 3/13/2024 at 10:40 PM, OmerB said:

www.Mangarpg.com

I think I checked this out some time last year for a day and that was it and forgot about it. now if seems to be very into animated scenes. even the chariters affection scene are animated. will have to try to keep on eye on this

• 3 weeks later...

We can only hope that a player who find a code in the KK social media share it here. Perhaps there were more codes in the last time, but no one reported them.

Mod-hat on:

@lasaucez I moved your Post to this thread, because in the Gift-Code threads are only gift codes allowed to post. Questions and so on should be posted in the Chit-Chat thread (for hh codes) and for the ones in the off-topic section here in the "Chat Room" Thread.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OmerB said:

@Karxan Why is your internet connection so bad?

Are you somewhere in Alaska?

All AmericAn GREED, stUPIDity & AbsolUte AssHolery.

Unlimited High speed internet does exist, but it'll Co$t yA!

My 'high speed' AllowAnce lasts About a week or less, then it's slow-mo shit-show until billing cycle resets.

• Hug 1

Hello there, it's been a while!

Today I'm turning a new leaf as I am now 30 years old.

Because of that, I thought this was a good opportunity to check in with some old friends, how are you all doing?

• Surprised :O 2