Awakenings are here

FinderKeeper

Great, more grinding, just what we needed 🙄

First thing that comes to mind is "What will happen to mythic spell book"?

The second thing is that I was glad I only had 10 more levels until the cap, and I could start to be in a situation where my girls would eventually be at the cap too, at least some of them. This is a sneaky way to lift the cap. Not cool.

I'll wait to see what it exactly entails but with the (small) information I have right now it means I'll stop playing the game and just come to read the ongoing story.

Edited by Kenrae
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

This is me right now...

Seriously tho, books have been my biggest problem for years now, and with BDSM and elements we are now pretty much forced to upgrade multiple girls every week (obviously referring to us that wants to be competitive in the league). I'm now 28.4 million xp away from maxing my harem, and I'll have you know that that's after I bought the platinum card recently to spend 30k kobans in market restocks... And now we can upgrade them even more? 

Kinkoid, you seriously need to implement a way for us to receive more books or another source of girl xp before bringing us something like this. 

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

The first thing that comes into my mind is that it is yet another resource that is gonna be in deficite. We already have "substantional" (let's put it like that) problems with books and affection items. Now we're gonna have another restricting factor that will further prevent us from upgrading the girls.

Do I understand it correctly that we need to spend all the books now, before the implementation of the new feature, so that we don't need to pay extra gems in the future? 

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Like 4

Seriously, Kinkoid should stop coding for some days and instead should read and analyse some feedback. It's possible that this is a nice new feature. But there are so many more important things to do and they are way more easier to implement than a complete new game feature like this. A bigger level cap? Where the hell do I all get these books/gifts. This makes the gap between old and new players bigger and bigger because the girl level is important for PVP. I have no understanding for this behaviour. Tell us why this is a good change. Collect feedback and react on what your player base needs.

Of course I'm curious and happy to see new features. Don't get me wrong, but this constant ignorance makes me unhappy.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Do I understand it correctly that we need to spend all the books now, before the implementation of the new feature in order to not pay for some of the upgrades in gems in the future? 

I understand it the way, that you will need books AND gems to upgrade your girls in future.

• Like 1

Just what the hell is this? Make the whole player base quit speedrun?

Hell that sales price nerf issue hasnt even cooled down... Last time i was a bit frustrated by that and said the devs are all bunch of stupid idiots. But looking at what they are doing I honestly thing i was not at all off the mark. Again veteran players who had  a lot of stuff stored up will have an edge and max out their girls and the newbies will be left waiting for gems.

Could you guys be any more dumb?? Literally everyone can tell you that this is not at all the time to implement the gems.
EDIT: Oh ya almost forgot... this also affects the xp giving contests. Any veteran would have a HUGE advantage over a newbie. Not to mention the power gap that just got more wide. People with powerful girls will have no challenge from newbies for a while since they will be busy collecting gems.

Edited by RJRock
  • Like 8

Ok, so I need to know exactly what this sentence means, because it's ambiguous and the feature would be very different one way or the other:

Every 50 levels you will be able to level a girl using special gems which correspond to the Element of every girl

Will the gems *really* level up a girl or will they only increase their level cap, thus still needing books to level them up?

By the way...

5 minutes ago, RJRock said:

Oh ya almost forgot... this also affects the xp giving contests. Any veteran would have a HUGE advantage over a newbie

No, veterans and newbies don't compete in contests, they're in different brackets.

• Like 4

gems are needed to get past level caps every 50 levels

EDIT: 

S4fIcN1.png

If I read that right, even starting character can upgrade girls to level 250. To get past 250 you'd need 5 girls in your harem, 10 girls for level 300, etc.

EDIT2: Wait. Or is it literal "same level"? 5 girls of lvl 250 to get even one of them past the cap?

EDIT3: Yup.

• Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 2

4 minutes ago, Lumpi46 said:

I've been able to upgrade a girl to a higher level than my player just with books.

I guess that's now possible because girls maximum level is now higher than the player maximum level. So go ham with your level 750 girl battle-team at player level 100 (if you got enough gems at that point I have no idea).

• Like 1

Honestly - I wouldn't have a problem with it IF it would affect only girls you want to have above the player level (like - you are level 220, you can upgrade all your girls only with books to 220, but if you want to get them higher than your level - you have to unlock the 200-250 bracket for gems). I checked the scarcity of those gems on the test server and I just can't see how can someone get a few thousands of those gems in a matter of weeks to upgrade a single legendary girl. 

• Like 14

For anyone not seeing this up to now, the new gems pretty much were switched for the green 10-pullitems in the pop´s so it doesn´t even matter that the prices were nerved for lower level players that got them mostly through upgraded places of power....because we no longer get them; at least on the first place of power which is the only one I have unlocked on ptr.

Sorry, but is this a "how to fuck over newbies"-speedrun in some form? This way the moneyreduction from a few days ago hits even harder....

Edited by Saradis
  • Like 1

Daily missions also give (exclusively) the new gems instead of Money/Orbs/Tickets/Items/Stuff. Maybe it's just to test it more easily?

In any case, I'm not high enough on the test server (lvl 23 character), so there's not much I can test. All I can say is that you don't need gems at this level: I was able to level up a girl to lvl 40+ with my lvl 23 character. So, I guess it means that new players will be able to get PvP teams faster (Up to lvl 250). That will also make it easier to fight Champions and Pantheon for these players. Higher level players will also be able to go further in Pantheon.

If this is combined with more Books ("for players above level 200+ we have increased the drop chance of higher rarity books."), then it may be a good change overall (Assuming we have enough cash left to actually get these extra books :D ).

I'm not sure if the Gems will really replace the usual rewards in PoP and Daily Missions, or if this is a placeholder to acquire gems faster on the test server. But if they replace it, then that's another source of resources and cash that players will lose.

Edit: So I was able to level all my characters to lvl 50 (While I'm lvl 23). Then I need to "Awaken" to go further. I don't know if "Awakening" would also be necessary if my character was already lvl 50+.

Edited by Liliat

44 minutes ago, MegaStallion said:

Honestly - I wouldn't have a problem with it IF it would affect only girls you want to have above the player level (like - you are level 220, you can upgrade all your girls only with books to 220, but if you want to get them higher than your level - you have to unlock the 200-250 bracket for gems).

Unfortunately currently you need the gems already for crossing 50 (& 100 & 150 ...) even if your player has a higher level.😒

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Thanks 1

il y a 11 minutes, Lumpi46 a dit :

Some more info (I'm lvl 454 on TS):

Does it mean you can't level up your harem until you collect enough gems to awaken beyond 450? And do you have to awaken girls 1 by 1, or do you awaken all/a complete category at the same time?

So here we are i have many thoughts (or first impression call them how like) but first of all really thank you @FinderKeeper for sharing all this precious information.

Now let's start my thoughts. My very first thought is that we are having this level raise in preparation for the skills (something like: your girl needs to be lvl... to have this).

The good part is that is finally said that we are gonna have the books, specially the mythic ones (This update also means that you will be able to win more books, including Mythical ones, from Seasons) so from a certain perspective we could be able to level the girls way more than what we are doing now BUT (yes there is a but here) now we need the stones and lots of them seems.

The good part is that we win them playing absolutely normally (so no add time consuming), the bad part could be in the drops: if i do a villan fight and i get 1 single stone that is very problematic (always imo) because now, with the new system, all the girls are a priority. So we could end in the situation that we have the books (even the mythic ones) but we do not have the stones. 

So my only feedback for now would be to make them like the shards: with a certain range (like 1-6 or smt like that, just an example) and make them a very easy drop (like 8 out of 10, if not always). (if it is not like this already, i'm not in the test server :) )

Last consideration: what are you going to do guys? Honestly i think that i should use every book i can, and upgrade as many girls as i can. Burning a good 90% of my stock (some for the LC of this month should remain ,imo). I'll wait to read your thoughts, smart people. Enlight this poor peasant (me XD)

• Like 5