Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN]

holymolly

soo we´re basically full now.. or so I thought until someone just left the club all of the sudden ^^... last spot still up now I guess.. I don´t wanna be rude/ annoying but you´re still not looking for a club, right @Mighty Thor :D ?

@Rylarth I do see you lurking too so..just saying :P
Min svenska favorit har slutat med spelet, jag skulle inte ha något emot en ny.

• Like 1
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, holymolly said:

I don´t wanna be rude/ annoying but you´re still not looking for a club, right @Mighty Thor :D ?

No, I'm not, but thanks a lot anyway. 😊

At the moment I'm trying to square the circle - to spend less time with the game (and the forum), to play more casually - and still not miss out too much and most importantly not lose the fun and interest in the game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2022 at 12:01 PM, holymolly said:

soo we´re basically full now.. or so I thought until someone just left the club all of the sudden ^^... last spot still up now I guess..

@Rylarth I do see you lurking too so..just saying :P
Min svenska favorit har slutat med spelet, jag skulle inte ha något emot en ny.

I thought to apply for your club 🙂

BTW, what is your club name meaning? Heroes For Pride? That's the first thing that came to my mind.

Edited by OmerB
  • Hearts 1

On 3/27/2022 at 10:14 AM, holymolly said:

It´s Latin, our previous club leader @Chthugha named it this way. It pretty much translates to Hentai Heroes of the forum (with some fancy puns :P )..since that´s pretty much what this club started as: getting as much forum members together as possible. Even though nowadays a lot of our members aren´t really too active on the forum, I still want to keep both the game and it´s tradition alive :D

Let me use this opportunity to update the club status as well :D :

currently 39/40 members (well 37 since we have 2 inactive club members I guess :) )

If any Forum regulars are interested in joining: message me :)

Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-27 um 10.15.17.png

thanks for the answer numbers :P  @45026831 I already mention it back March if you want a bit more context @OmerB

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Incubys said:

If you don't mind a grumpy old git joining, can I be added to the end of your waiting list please @holymolly? and I promise not to take the piss out of your obsession with Norou *crosses fingers* honest Guv

I´d appreciate another loyal git :P ..why do you guys always ask when we´re full again 😭 ..I´d like to tell you no problem but we´re 40/40 atm so I´m afraid we don´t have a spot atm..but there might be one soon if you want to wait :)
(I´ll push you up to the 1st spot of the list too ;)

I can totally understand if you don´t want to wait though :)

33 minutes ago, holymolly said:

I´d appreciate another loyal git :P ..why do you guys always ask when we´re full again 😭 ..I´d like to tell you no problem but we´re 40/40 atm so I´m afraid we don´t have a spot atm..but there might be one soon if you want to wait :)
(I´ll push you up to the 1st spot of the list too ;)

I can totally understand if you don´t want to wait though :)

Thanks for the reply, happy to wait.  I'm currently in a Club but it isn't that active so looking for one that's a bit livelier.

If it helps, when I stop taking the piss out of you, I can start taking it out of @DvDivXXX. I mean he's French isn't he, shouldn't be too hard to do ! lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Incubys said:

I'm currently in a Club but it isn't that active so looking for one that's a bit livelier.

Depends what you mean by that. I love my current Club in no small part because it's very quiet and respectful of each other's space. It's a home and we have rules for the few important things and we definitely help each other out whenever needed (we even have a dedicated Discord, which is also quiet by default, but can light up occasionally when there's stuff to discuss), but it's not a constant spam of stream of consciousness chat. Days can go by without the annoying green exclamation mark on the chat bubble, and that's how I like my game to be.

So, if that sounds boring to you, then I couldn't in good conscience suggest you join us, and instead it might probably be a good idea to wait for your chance to join Holy and others who chat so much they actually know about the chat flood automatic restriction. ^^

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Depends what you mean by that. I love my current Club in no small part because it's very quiet and respectful of each other's space. It's a home and we have rules for the few important things and we definitely help each other out whenever needed (we even have a dedicated Discord, which is also quiet by default, but can light up occasionally when there's stuff to discuss), but it's not a constant spam of stream of consciousness chat. Days can go by without the annoying green exclamation mark on the chat bubble, and that's how I like my game to be.

So, if that sounds boring to you, then I couldn't in good conscience suggest you join us, and instead it might probably be a good idea to wait for your chance to join Holy and others who chat so much they actually know about the chat flood automatic restriction. ^^

how about you do your recruiting in your clubs topic :P

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

My current club sounds a bit like yours, except only 10 or so members ever bother to use the club chat. And no Discord channel either.

I'll tell you what, give me a few days in Hērōēs Prāvī Forī [EN] and then I'll be begging for a place in your quiet club ! lol

And thanks for taking my little joke in good humour. You're my favourite Mod. Well, after @holymolly. And @FinderKeeper. oops nearly forgot @Kenraeas well ! lol Don't worry, I'll never stop ribbing @holymollyabout his obsession with Norou lol

• Haha 3
  • Hearts 1

Returning the favor about my many reminders not to recruit all over the place was fair play and too tempting to pass up, I can see that now. ^^

But in all seriousness, I was actively rooting for Incub to join you guys, as he'd likely get bored in my club. And honestly, the realization of just how different our respective preferences on day to day experiences of being in a club are smoothed things out quite a lot for me. I'm not salty about you snatching anyone who actually shares your enjoyment of using club chat heavily, since this alone means they're a better fit for your club than possibly most others, and most definitely my current club (or any club I could withstand being in for more than 5 minutes for that matter ^^).

❤️

Just now, holymolly said:

since we´re not following any rules / having any decency today let me make another inappropriate ping and ask @Xemnas what´s taking him so long to join the club :P

Come on. Xem seems like a pretty chill dude. I'm not so sure he would like it in ___--___--______=.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Returning the favor about my many reminders not to recruit all over the place was fair play and too tempting to pass up, I can see that now. ^^

But in all seriousness, I was actively rooting for Incub to join you guys, as he'd likely get bored in my club. And honestly, the realization of just how different our respective preferences on day to day experiences of being in a club are smoothed things out quite a lot for me. I'm not salty about you snatching anyone who actually shares your enjoyment of using club chat heavily, since this alone means they're a better fit for your club than possibly most others, and most definitely my current club (or any club I could withstand being in for more than 5 minutes for that matter ^^).

❤️

I´ll ask again once I snack another 5 forum regulars :P ;) 😘

@Xemnas is Italian .. may I remind you about lep ? :P ..he needs some fire and spice in his (hh) life ofc :P

• Haha 1