Pantheon walls

Liliat

Ninety combats w/headgear: Capricorn is mine! Pantheon Wall 2000 is history (finally)

image.png.8441de72aa18a777fae47f00fbdba1a4.png

The combat simulator told me I had a 29.46% chance.

Edited by Pelinor
Did I say Capricorn? Sheesh, I meant Aquarius, it's been a long night!
  • Like 2
  • Thinking 1

il y a 7 minutes, Pelinor a dit :

The combat simulator told me I had a 29.46% chance.

That's with Simulator + Actual headband. You should always disable the headband simulator script after enabling an actual headband, otherwise you're simulating fights with 2x headbands.

• Like 4

Yay! Now there is no reason to get the headband. Level 2001+ means nothing, so I can return to the land of continually losing in the Pantheon like I ignore Champions unless there is a contest that requires me to pay attention.🤣

• Like 2

I forgot to screenshot the difference of 3 cordy and 2 cordy.

3 cordy offers 3.18% and 2 offers less then 2%.
Both are all dominatrix team with full girl gear and headband.All lv.20 Mythic gear with same stat .2 same element and 5 attack bonus.
(With over 90 refill.It is good to refill the amount you want)

The ranking will not put the 1st one to top.I am the 42th one to pass 2000.

截圖 2023-06-06 上午12.29.09.png

截圖 2023-06-06 上午12.37.38.png

Edited by yoyowhan
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 4

So as planned and thanks to the mythic days, I invested a bit of kobans to go from level 1862 to 1999 today (between 90 and 99% chance all way long except for 1900 and 2000 with a headband equipped) to get fists for the mythic.

It's a bit more expensive than buying fists directly if my math is correct :

Buying fists directly : 330 fists * 11 kobans = 3630 kobans

Buying candles :

• 100% win rate : 138 pantheon fights * 26 kobans = 3588 kobans
  • 90% win rate : 152 (138 levels * 1.1 win rate) pantheon fights * 26 kobans = 3952 kobans
  • 80% win rate : 166 (138 levels * 1.2 win rate) pantheon fights * 26 kobans = 4316 kobans

I think I was around the 80% win rate, as I've lost about 20 fights (I did not count).

1900-b.png.6fcaef5c20f7d92f6151f785a426f50b.png

So I'm now at the 2000 wall but because I did not think this morning about doing that in the pantheon, I did non use 3x Cordys so not much chance to finish the pantheon today. I will definitely try to finish it this week by investing some more kobans in it.

2000-b.png.388c737726cce1923645bbe6f3d2c233.png

Edit: I remember having 48 fights left on my headband before trying the 2000 for the first time so I think I was at exactly 90% win rate (I wasted those fights on villains after because of my equipped boosters).

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 5

Look at this wonderful balance... A year and a half after release (and although there were like 5 people who finished it before today's perfect storm of blessings for this)... Over FIFTY of the assumed 300k~ish regular players have now completed this feature! ^^ (On dot com).

image.png

We might even approach or, who knows, even reach one hundred winners by the end of the week! /s

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I've passed level 1900 today at the 1st attempt with a headband booster (53% of victory).
I could have try without mythic booster since the script announced a rate of 7% for victory but I intend to try the level 2000 this week and I need a mythic booster for this level anyway.

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 5

And another player passed 2000.

For some unknown reason, my numbers gave me only a 2.1% win chance, despite having 7 of the top girls all maxed out.

image.png.eec0afe7c9c0d19d8e663a52b08f8578.png

I decided to go for it anyway, and beat it on my first attempt. Good luck beats bad odds I guess.

Edited by bohammettuz
  • Like 3
  • Hearts 3

I climbed both 1900 and 2000 walls today with 1 headband and 160 worships. Saving months of worships totally worth it. I only had to buy 10 worships. I had 3% chance of beating 2000 with 6 mythic gear because 1 of them isn't my class. I switched it to a mono and raised my chance to 7.95%. It took me 48 tries though to beat. Damn RNG! I got 270 CP from this. That saved me almost 3k kobans for MD.

image.png.5956735066cd333c91729ec59796ccfb.png

• Like 3
  • Hearts 3

Started today at 1,800. With a team of max level Dark girls / 2xGin / 1xCordy / headband, I reached level 1,979 of Pantheon. Now without headband my win % is 35.9. Will wait for my worship to build up and boosters to drop so I can use 3xCordys and push for Aquarius. But I fear I will need another headband, however for me it will be worth it to tick of another achievement from my list.

• Like 5

I tried to beat temple 1800 without a head band.

With two cordyceps and one ginseng I got a prediction of 2.98% winning rate. I waited till the ginseng expired and used 3 cordyceps, with them I got a prediction of 11.07% winning rate. I beat it in the 4th attempt, which I watched (I didn't watch the first three, I'm starting to think that I should watch the fights, it gives me luck).

Imageimage.png.b66de72af92bebeff1d17d8ca58d03f6.pngimage.png.3d7d87c129155189477a16c001295c13.png

So as I wrote, in short, I beat it in the 4th attempt, which I watched (I didn't watch the first three).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 5

I have 7 Dom L5s (4x 750 & 3x 650), 3 cords, a headband, 233,211 TP, 226k-234k Atk, 4-6 Atk m gear (1-3 Dom), 2 lvl 1 MGE.  The best win chance I can muster so far is 1.495%.  It increased from 0.15% -> 1.269% -> 1.496%, after equipping RE, and maxing 2 more mythic Dom gear.  I'm 10.2k Dom gems short from maxing the last 3 L5s.  That's really my bottleneck, otherwise I'd also have a ~7% win chance.

Here's my RE, I finally installed the Harem++ script, to make it easier to see what's equipped, and which bonuses are better.  Thanks @Liliat.

image.png image.png

I used my 10 free worship as a test.  Came close to winning once, w/ 2 crits, out of 6 attacks, and the boss didn't crit.  There was just 98k HP left.  If I did a 3rd 278.88k crit, when there was just 217.5k HP left, then I would've won.  So I agree w/ @Yamiray's 3 crit assessment.

16 hours ago, Yamiray said:

I need 3 crits to win without them getting more the 2 crits.

image.png

I experimented w/ a dozen gear setups.  I also maxed 2 new Dom m gear.  Have 3 now.  One is a slot 4 CH E/D (still class matching, but not Atk), and the other is a slot 5 HC A/H.  Even though the slot 5 HC doesn't match my CH class, it still increased my win %.  Surprisingly, sacrificing +4% Atk, for +2 Ego, +2% Def, & +4% harmony, made my win% +0.226% better (1.269% -> 1.495%).  Maybe b/c Atk is already high enough, and a better survivability, and crit chance is what's necessary.

image.png

There's 6 days left of these blessings, so I can afford to let the worship regen itself, before I attempt it again.  ~60 worship from regen is worth ~1,560 kos.  Also, could get more Dom gems for awakening once more, or RE fodder to upgrade some more gear.  My 1.495% win chance is still way better than anything reported before these blessings.  There should be a ~78% probability of winning in 100 fights, which is encouraging.  I could spend a lot of kobans on worship refills, and probably eventually win, but I'd rather be patient, and see if I can improve the win chance some more, before spending kobans near the end.

• Like 1

il y a 9 minutes, Horsting a dit :

At which stage does the Pantheon actually become a challenge? I am at stage 317, and it's still mostly done with a single hit.

It depends; but potentially, every 100th level ("Boss floors"). If you progress rapidly, you should be fine until Floor 700-800, probably. Whales can blast through higher floors easily as well; as they will typically have higher level girls, maybe some mythic girls, equipment, unlimited boosters, etc.

Around lvl 1500, boosters might not be enough, and you need good blessings as well, even with the strongest possible team and equipment (although high level mythic girl equipment might push this limit further nowadays).

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Horsting said:

At which stage does the Pantheon actually become a challenge? I am at stage 317, and it's still mostly done with a single hit.

You'll feel a challenge between 1000-1500.  Before that, you don't need a headband, or even 3 cords.  It's like a test of endurance.  How long can you do these easy fights?  Then, like Liliat said, there's a boss is at every 100th floor, really at every 10, but those are easier than the 100s.  You'll then have to switch your teams to counter the elements.

After 1500, you'll start to gain 3 CP for each XXX1-XXX9 win, so 270 free CP for every 100 floors.  Makes sense to save it near MD/Rs or LDs.

I bought a headband and waited for good blessings for each 100th wall since the 1100th.

image.png

I didn't beat 2,000 yet, I just put today's date as a hypothetical, so I could see how long I was stuck at 1,999.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Many thanks for the chart! How do you save 270 CP from Pantheon rewards (or 100 worship) without loosing natural regeneration?

I haven't noticed that every 10th and 100th floors the challenge is harder, only that the rewards are better (well, GPx1 every 10th is also not exactly great either 😄).

With the slow worship regeneration I would actually prefer those early floor challenges to start more challenging and give better rewards. Currently it is nothing but some contest points here and there. Was/is there some discussion to have this adjusted a little?

Edited by Horsting

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I could spend a lot of kobans on worship refills, and probably eventually win, but I'd rather be patient, and see if I can improve the win chance some more, before spending kobans near the end.

That was my plan and it payed off this morning, only had 7 worship and got it on the 6th.

image.thumb.png.5b48b5148e69e93f1bb776cc794a9886.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

7 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Many thanks for the chart! How do you save 270 CP from Pantheon rewards (or 100 worship) without loosing natural regeneration?

I haven't noticed that every 10th and 100th floors the challenge is harder, only that the rewards are better (well, GPx1 every 10th is also not exactly great either 😄).

With the slow worship regeneration I would actually prefer those early floor challenges to start more challenging and give better rewards. Currently it is nothing but some contest points here and there. Was/is there some discussion to have this adjusted a little?

You will lose regen, but if you plan when you collect it well, then it won't matter much.

Those floors aren't harder until the 1000th.  It's like a test in patience.

Nah, trust me you don't want those floors to be more challenging, b/c that'll mean the later ones get harder too, and the last 100 were damn near impossible just last week, lol.  Enjoy the easy wins until you finally get stuck for 2-3 months.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

You will lose regen, but if you plan when you collect it well, then it won't matter much.

With silver card, I can store 20 15 worship compared to about 300 from natural regeneration in a month. And 30 CP storage vs 1440 regen per month. So for a monthly event there is not such a big share to store from natural regen, without silver card even less. And 3 CP from 2:40 hours worship regen is less than the >5 CP you get from CP regen in the same time, so one looses quite much when starting to overload CP storage with Pantheon rewards when the worship storage is about to be full. So CP rewards from the event must be rated significantly higher compared for this to make sense. For MD/MR at least it indeed is 🤔, as long as one did already clear at least the first tier of every available villain.

47 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nah, trust me you don't want those floors to be more challenging, b/c that'll mean the later ones get harder too, and the last 100 were damn near impossible just last week, lol.

The difficulty could instead increase less steep, so that the last floors do not become harder. Or one inserts a kink into the function at floor 1000 (if there is not already one) so that floors from 1000 on are not changed at all but only those until 1000 start at a harder level (with better rewards) with a flatter increase so that floor 999/1000 remains at same difficulty.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

il y a 50 minutes, Horsting a dit :

It doesn't matter whether you lose regen or not. Except for maybe some bundles, you can't go beyond your limit anymore (It used to be possible with weekly league rewards).

The idea is to intentionally lose your fights above Floor 1500, and only win them when you actually need some extra combativity. You don't have to do 100 Floors / 270 CP in one go. You can beat 40~50 floors during MD and get 135 CP, then wait for LD to start and do another 40 Floors, then another 50 Floors during OD.

When you don't need the combativity points, you can still intentionally lose fights to complete daily goals (you don't need to beat a Pantheon floor to complete the goal; just spend the worship).

Of course, you can also rush Pantheon as fast as possible, especially if you buy resource bundles. In that case, the 1350 Combativity Points that you could get between 1500 and 2000 aren't worth much. But for someone who's tight on resources, this is a great way to save kobans (combativity refills) on the long run.

• Like 2

My thought was to at some point before the event start to go beyond the CP storage limit with Pantheon rewards (that should be possible) and take care to have worship storage at max (or one below) when the event starts. So you start with max possible worship (ignoring bundles) and CP beyond storage, accepting the lost natural regeneration. That should give you max CP for the event. But not sure whether it is worth it.

11 minutes ago, Liliat said:

The idea is to intentionally lose your fights above Floor 1500, and only win them when you actually need some extra combativity. You don't have to do 100 Floors / 270 CP in one go. You can beat 40~50 floors during MD and get 135 CP, then wait for LD to start and do another 40 Floors, then another 50 Floors during OD.

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification! So one can get max CP rewards from Pantheon during the event.

13 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Of course, you can also rush Pantheon as fast as possible, especially if you buy resource bundles.

Given how hard the Pantheon becomes, this indeed sounds very inefficient to me. One has to invest very much to gain very little, which you could gain much cheaper or for free when organically (with or without broader bundles/kobans invest) levelling your character, equipment and team first. But if money does not matter at all, then also good strategies become less important, how boring 😂.

23 minutes ago, Horsting said:

My thought was to at some point before the event start to go beyond the CP storage limit with Pantheon rewards (that should be possible) and take care to have worship storage at max (or one below) when the event starts. So you start with max possible worship (ignoring bundles) and CP beyond storage, accepting the lost natural regeneration. That should give you max CP for the event. But not sure whether it is worth it.

That makes sense, thanks for the clarification! So one can get max CP rewards from Pantheon during the event.

From a F2P perspective, it's much more beneficial to have 270-600 stored CP before an MD/R or LD, than it is to use the 54 daily CP regen, from the week prior, when there was no real event.

I got Bright Agate this way.  I beat floors 1500-1700, saved up 666 CP, and then only had to buy 140 CP to recruit her.  I did spend kobans on extra worship, but it was still cheaper than buying CP directly.  Plus, I made a lot of progress in the pantheon at once, which feels rewarding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

From a F2P perspective, it's much more beneficial to have 270-600 stored CP before an MD/R or LD, than it is to use the 54 daily CP regen, from the week prior, when there was no real event.

Makes sense. At floor 1500 one has most likely cleared villains and maxed 5 star legendary teams, so that nothing is disturbing or competing with the Mythic hunt.

I totally forgot about LD. The last were shortly after I started playing this game and based on my progress in adventure I could only get Dorothy, which was possible without any preparation (events were just thrown at me out of the blue that days 😄). But with two legendaries, some preparation makes sense. I just wanted to find out something about "Epic Days" (due this month according FAQ). Do they not exist anymore?