Pantheon walls

Liliat

No, Epic Days have been canceled a while ago (I think when Boss Bang was introduced?). They used to alternate with Legendary Days I think, but now it's LD every month, in parallel to either Boss Bang or DP (Although... I think this changed last month again? So now BB/DP are in parallel to OD... Ugh, it's hard to follow :D ).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pantheon Temple 2000 Wall Destroyed!!!

image.gif

I won whilst doing my second fight today, for the daily goals.  That combined w/ the 10 free fights I did yesterday means it took 12 total fights, w/ my 1.495% win chance to beat it.  The probability of me winning at that win chance w/ just 12 worship, is ~17%, so I feel lucky.  Especially, since I didn't have all 7 girls maxed.  3 were lvl 650.  The OP blessings, 3 Dom gear, and recent RE additions made up for that.

Glad I didn't have to buy any worship, since I don't have any stored, besides the free regen, after it was removed as a league reward.  I ranked up from ~134th to 76th in the pantheon leaderboard.  There's 86 players that beat it atm, on HH.com.

image.png

Wall: 2,000
Reward: Aquarius 🔵
Date Reached: 3/23/2023
Date Won: 6/7/2023 (stuck for 76 days)
Player Level: 500
Level Cap: 750
Team Levels: 4 L5s 750, & 3 L6s 750. 
Element: Dominatrix (max passives)
Blessings: Dominatrix 35% & Legendary 35%.
Atk: 226,079
TP:  233,211
Boosters: 3 cords + Headband
Gear: 6 maxed mythic gear (+8% atk, +2% Ego, +4% Defense, & +8% Harmony).  3 were Dom, & 5 matched my CH class.
Win Chance: 1.49519399954223%
Tries: 12

It was a 601 day climb from temple 1 to 2,001.
Here's my pantheon history, from wall 1,000 to 2,000:

image.png

It took 3 crits out of 6 attacks, which alternated between regular hits.  The boss did 5 regular hits, w/o landing a crit even once.  That's the ideal scenario imo.  FYI: the boss does 393,055 crit dmg, so getting crit once is a failed attempt.  Here's a 25 sec clip of the victory:

• Hearts 3
  • uwu 1
  • GG 5

Did 200 fights (186 bought) today with 3 cordys + headband without beating it...
I had 1.94% chance with my team (see my last post here), a bit sad...

The lowest i could put the enemy team was at 81k/1131k.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Sad 1
  • Hug 3

13 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

Did 200 fights (186 bought) today with 3 cordys + headband without beating it...
I had 1.94% chance with my team (see my last post here), a bit sad...

The lowest i could put the enemy team was at 81k/1131k.

That sucks man, I feel for you.  It took me 265 tries to beat 1900 (w/ 4 different blessings).  You have better odds at 2,000 now than I did, so I'd keep trying if I were you, but maybe try to first improve some stuff where you can.

You have higher TP than me (233.2k vs 244.4k), but much lower Atk (226k vs 201k).

Do you have maxed dom passives?  100 dom girls.

Do you have RE equipped?  Even just the lvl 2 commons made a difference for me.

What mythic gear are you using?  Maybe you have some Dom versions, that you can max and equip?  I maxed 2 new ones, and one doesn't match my class, but boosted defense, and that still improved my odds.

Just some quick suggestions.

I remember you from seasons, where you weaken your team, during SE's.  Thanks for that.

• Like 2

All my passives are maxed.

All my girls are fully equipped optimizing class/color/pose as much as possible but i don't have a lot of RE so most are equipped with lvl 1 green/grey.

For my mythic gear, I can't really optimize much more :

image.png.73c7b7fa3a0d5f09f87fa1dd3e9695d0.png

The only slot for which I have a doubt is the blue one where I have to choose between the yellow and the green pieces for the atk bonus.

I see that my problem is my attack power which is a bit on the low side but I don't see how I can really do better at the moment.

Il y a 4 heures, Ravi-Sama a dit :

I remember you from seasons, where you weaken your team, during SE's.  Thanks for that.

No problem. There is no point in trying to contest wins in seasons to other players, even when there is no SE.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Hug 3

4 hours ago, mdnoria said:

For my mythic gear, I can't really optimize much more :

The only slot for which I have a doubt is the blue one where I have to choose between the yellow and the green pieces for the atk bonus.

I see that my problem is my attack power which is a bit on the low side but I don't see how I can really do better at the moment.

I'd keep the 3 HC Atk m gear (the pants, horse, and laptop), and experiment swapping out the other dom gear that don't boost atk, w/ anything else that boosts atk.  I assume your class is HC.

Your gear bonuses atm are: +6% Atk, +4% Ego, +8% Defense, & +4% harmony.
Mine for comparison were: +8% Atk, +2% Ego, +4% Defense, & +8% Harmony

I had higher atk, slightly less ego/defense, and more harmony.

After swapping the gear, I'd compare how they affected the win chances.  Like how I did yesterday:

On 6/6/2023 at 8:36 AM, Ravi-Sama said:

I experimented w/ a dozen gear setups.  I also maxed 2 new Dom m gear.  Have 3 now.  One is a slot 4 CH E/D (still class matching, but not Atk), and the other is a slot 5 HC A/H.  Even though the slot 5 HC doesn't match my CH class, it still increased my win %.  Surprisingly, sacrificing +4% Atk, for +2 Ego, +2% Def, & +4% harmony, made my win% +0.226% better (1.269% -> 1.495%).  Maybe b/c Atk is already high enough, and a better survivability, and crit chance is what's necessary.

image.png

I misread your previous post w/ the 201k Atk.  You didn't use 3 cords, but did later, so you must have way higher atk atm.  I'm guessing it was just bad luck so far, that you haven't beat it yet.

• Like 2

My achievement is more modest, I just beated level 1800.

I have been waiting to use the combativity rewards in mythic days.

I had a 3,23% probability with a maxed all dominatrix girl team, 2 cordyceps and 1 ginseng (still no headband used) and beated it with 22 tries.

image.png.cb077ba9c906fb6856a6b9138bc21bc5.png

• Like 2
  • GG 6

And done !

Swapping the HC/Dom to the HC/Sensual piece gave me a nice +1.22% chance.

A bit sad I didn't try swapping gear at my previous attempt but this one was relatively cheap in comparison.

Got it after 50 fights, 17 of these were free.

2000-c.thumb.png.9890d8d3e1476d41b2232e78e40f78d5.png

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 5

17 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

And done !

Swapping the HC/Dom to the HC/Sensual piece gave me a nice +1.22% chance.

A bit sad I didn't try swapping gear at my previous attempt but this one was relatively cheap in comparison.

Got it after 50 fights, 17 of these were free.

image.gif

• Like 1
  • GG 1

16 minutes ago, Bobick said:

One unlucky guy has beaten level 2001, though.

Nice, I never really had a look at the Pantheon leaderboard. Probably not unlucky but just an unintended lucky win when spending worship for a contest or so. Out of interest, as it is no boss level, how are win changes on level 2001 compared to level 2000?

9 minutes ago, Horsting said:

how are win changes on level 2001 compared to level 2000?

I had 0.09% on 2001 compared to 7.64% on 2000. The guy is unlucky, as he now cannot perform in the pantheon anymore (for daily goals or contests). Level 2001 was introduced to allow players to still participate after having beaten temple 2000.

Edited by Bobick
  • Like 2

Pantheon 2001 was introduced a few months ago, when the first player ( @-MM- ) beat Floor 2000. Then he got stuck, because he could spend incense anymore; so he couldn't participate in contests.

2001 was introduced as a temporary measure to allow players to obtain Aquarius, without locking them out of the Pantheon. But I guess this player didn't get the memo 😛 (Or he just wanted to be on top).

In theory, Pantheon was supposed to be a neverending feature, with more floors added when players got close to 2000, but we never saw an extension (Except for the 2001st floor).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm pretty convinced that this player beat the floor 2001 on purpose.
He made his choice between getting the 1st place in leaderboard and being able to do more Pantheon fights, he made his choice. Now, he has to face the consequences.

• Haha 3

I'm part of team #no-headband-user, so for me it was time to brake through pantheon stage 1800 with this team:

image.thumb.png.b6ef533fc35dbe251b456341c021c25c.png

The script showed me a win probability of ~15% with 3 active cordyceps. I needed 30-40 attempts, so I was very unlucky.

• Like 3
  • Hug 1
  • Hearts 1

image.png.51e21a7ac23c33be3df19fa72032ec73.png

That goes better than expected:

Since start of the week I had a 0,5% chance to beat the Pantheon lvl1900. I did my normal Pantheon fights with the plan to use a headband in the 2 days before blessings change. I added the headband shortly and with the first try with a chance of a little bit more than 32% I could break the wall with this team. Hero Equip: 4xAttack Resonance, 2xEgo, 1x Harmony. All girls lvl750, 1 Ginseng, 2 Cordys.

• GG 2

Il y a 16 heures, Tom208 a dit :

I'm pretty convinced that this player beat the floor 2001 on purpose.
He made his choice between getting the 1st place in leaderboard and being able to do more Pantheon fights, he made his choice. Now, he has to face the consequences.

or just to piss KK off :D

• Like 1

I have no idea how that leaderboard even ranks people. I was like 20th at some point, now I'm 50-ish. In my mind it would make sense to list players who reached the same milestone just in order of arrival or in alphabetical order, but somehow there's a way the game ranks our performances. Whatever.

The weird thing about lvl 2001 though, is that I'm almost sure it was also @-MM- who accidentally completed it, and mentioned it several pages ago in this thread. But right now, looking at the leaderboard, I can't seem to find him anywhere in the list, and the only player at 2001 is "David" from another club (pretty sure MM is in HPF, right?), so I'm confused.

• Like 1

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

I have no idea how that leaderboard even ranks people. I was like 20th at some point, now I'm 50-ish.

Simple, the Pantheon leaderboard ranks people by XP. 😉

il y a une heure, DvDivXXX a dit :

The weird thing about lvl 2001 though, is that I'm almost sure it was also @-MM- who accidentally completed it

If I remember correctly it was just a warning from him saying the probability to complete this floor wasn't equal to 0.

Found it:

Le 20/02/2023 à 13:45, -MM- a dit :

wanted to let you all know that Temple 2001 is beatable with the current blessings (TP 220185) on hh.com 😆 because of the daily goals there is no interest from my side^^ nevertheless i will optimize my team/gear later to see how high i can push the chance and will post a screenshot 😊

good luck to all who want to defeat the Pantheon walls this week! 😄

Edited by Tom208
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

the Pantheon leaderboard ranks people by XP.

That seems so damn random. Explains why Gogeta is "#1" of the "defeated lvl 2000" group, at least (and why everybody else higher than me is an even older veteran and/or a whale). Thanks.

For MM, nice to know that he isn't locked out of Pantheon after all, glad my memory was fuzzy. Still weird I can't find him in the list now, but it might just be because I'm tired and the list is in a seemingly random order (even now that I know it's whoever has the most superfluous XP aka maybe possibly a headstart for the Hero's Journey feature if they eventually release it... it's not like I can guess people's total XP. ^^) 

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Still weird I can't find him in the list now, but it might just be because I'm tired and the list is in a seemingly random order

He disappeared from the leaderboard a while ago for no reason.
You may be tired but it's not the reason here 😄

• Haha 1