Pantheon walls

Liliat

I have a 0.004% win chance vs wall 2001, lol.  Have 4 cords, the headband script, and a 245k TP balanced team w/ 3 balanced MG (6 CH Atk).  My balanced team did better than my Dom team (0.0037%), b/c of my matching MG.

Ran 65 simulations against Temple 2001; aggregated win chance: 0.004474760136712094%, average turns: 3.56536313686302

Still see 138 players have passed wall 2,000.  I'm ranked 118.

image.png

• Like 2

My objective was always to pass the maximum level without headband.

i had a lot of opportunities to pass level 1500 if i had bought it but i waited for the perfect blessing

and after waiting several moths ,this week there was a 20  % boost for legendary and 25% for bridge favorite position.

and bingo I have a solid team this week with 143K attack and 183K total power

i had two cordys and two ginseng equipped previously and may be the 4 boosters addition was the game changer for me.

my chances were 8.87

my team level was 750.

i had 51 worships and I got Capricorn on the 5th try. 

now i will spend the remaining worships to help in the current MD even though i had a lot of kobans.

my team 1500.JPG

capricorn.JPG

Edited by madahmed
blessing mistake
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1
  • GG 4

I beat temple 1900 yesterday.

I had 0% with 3 cordys and a ginseng, Full attack MG. I put a headband, got a slightly higher estimation, and beat it in my second (or third) attempt 🙃

Note: the last two Mythics (Druiada and Abrael?) aren't maxed, but are around level 600-650.

And a question anout previous posts - Is there a reason to beat temple 2001? I thought there's nothing after it, so you get stuck.

Screenshot_20230705-172816_Kiwi Browser.jpg

Edited by OmerB
  • GG 3

59 minutes ago, OmerB said:

And a question [about] previous posts - Is there a reason to beat temple 2001? I thought there's nothing after it, so you get stuck.

There isn't really a good reason to beat the 2,001st wall, besides the 10 CP (lol), jumping to the top of the leaderboard, and the curiosity to gauge the strength of your current team.  I was just curious, since I had a 245k TP team, stronger than when I beat 2,000.  The fact that I had any win chance at all at 2,001, and that 2 players did it already, means it's possible.  Definitely not worth investing kobans to do it.  Also, even if you did, and if there's nothing past 2,001, it's not like the pantheon is really necessary for completing daily goals.

There's one more 139th player who beat 2,000, w/ these blessings, and I dropped from 118th to 119th.  Seems like the strongest players already beat it in early June.

Beating floor 2,000 for Aquarius is the real reward imo. Trying to reach that goal made everyone's team stronger, made them pay attention to superb blessings, and discover the best elements.  The leaderboard doesn't really matter.  After 1,000 players beat temple 2,000, it'll just become a list of player levels, from highest to lowest, since it's ranked by GXP.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:
8 hours ago, OmerB said:

And a question [about] previous posts - Is there a reason to beat temple 2001? I thought there's nothing after it, so you get stuck.

There isn't really a good reason to beat the 2,001st wall,

But there IS a very good reason to avoid beating it at all costs: not cutting yourself off from all future "do pantheon performance" tasks. They added temple 2001 specially to let us keep doing these after we complete the feature.

7 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also, even if you did, and if there's nothing past 2,001, it's not like the pantheon is really necessary for completing daily goals.

Necessary to reach 100 points, almost never (although it is random and you never know; I had days where half of my daily goals were the same task, including this one). However, it's useful, reliable, easy and free and it's also definitely needed to go a bit beyond the bare minimum of 100 points, which is good for PoG and sometimes for other things too.

I highly recommend not cockblocking yourself out of this feature presumably forever just to see if you can join the couple of players who already made this mistake.

• Like 4

On 7/3/2023 at 1:18 AM, Der DinX said:

Yeah, I think so too if you already had so much "fun on 900. 🤪

If I remember correctly, than 500 was the first little Hickup that I noticed; think I needed indeed maybe a handfull tries unless I realised that there was something different and I head to adjust or change the Team. 🙄

But untill 1000 there wasn't much of a difficulty. But I could see that every 100 i had to take a closer look which team to choose.

With 1000 starts the real "Fun" and every 100 it get's better.
Or in other words, prepare for getting fucked over and over again, and when you finally brake through, it is only a short period of (wouldn't call it) Relaxation (but yeah sort of).

Prepare for months rather than weeks. 😉
And have fun, after all.

You know.... my only hick up was really on 900 for the first time. Since i got back in playing this, i have been daily battling...huh.. fucking? Virtually... whatever xD 
My point is, i only get fucked once xD  , teh seasons have been looking better to me, the pirates thing was better then fae fairies or whatever, because.... i only get fucked once. I learn fast after that xD
THAT BEING SAID.......
what you pointed above in FUN, actually scares me now. 0_0 

On 7/3/2023 at 12:30 PM, Rylarth said:

Another good week for pantheon it seems by the end of this week we might even have 200 beating level 2000 my boosters right now 4x cordys no headband

Screenshot_20230703_132454_Kiwi Browser.jpg

:o  I am pretty sure someone's dick would fall off after fucking that long....
Don't take my word for it. I have not tried that much xD 

I tried to put on image.png.72cec8e23f7c15355b6f22796b07139b.png and indeed the percentage went up a notch compared to image.png.83bc7f000a719def1db4a7d1730f3c93.png.
Bought a few additonal Statpoints and ended up with 3,23%, but no luck so far.

Best I saw was image.png.a7c8050014b63cb990c246f8beee9b56.png.

I could however awaken Venus though, as she is only 650 (others are all 700), but I need those Gems for Draconic Stacy, and I'd like to wait till CbC for this.

Very difficult decision. 🥴

---------------------

Another close call image.png.23c08a130557ba3153e89c7219355591.png

Think it has to wait till another day.

---------------------------

Whaaaaat?!? image.png.b6991a1097a2d07415b71e83e0e5916c.png Damn...

Edited by Der DinX

57 minutes ago, Der DinX said:

Very difficult decision.

Not in my eyes: You have time with the Pantheon. Pantheon-lvl1500 without lvl750 Girls is not really doable. So wait, reach lvl750 girls, higher player lvl with maxed stat and (perhaps) better matching Mythic Hero equip for your team and after all this is done try it again with a good blessing. Patience is extremly needed in Pantheon!

• Like 5

On 7/8/2023 at 8:20 PM, bolitho76 said:

Patience is extremly needed in Pantheon!

Dont know how exactly, but I did it. 😅

Guess even if blessed Mythics might be a fine thing, against Pantheon it seems to be rather counterproductive.
With this week's blessings it looks much different, and in my favor this is.
Put on 3 Cordys, cause I want to make some Points in Leagues.

image.png.55f8274ce10545b51eb397b794d4f0d0.pngimage.png.45ae415310362eaf5c158e714a59c5b4.png

First try:

image.thumb.png.4a61b8fa87fc5f5ef1c7856323e99244.png

I really thought this will take quite much longer. 😉

Edited by Der DinX
  • GG 4

Good blessings are one part of the needed checkmarks. But what a good blessing is, is not the same for all and no, the % isn't the only thing that say "It's a good blessing".

Lvl1400 Pantheon is mostly the last walls where blessings aren't needed for sure if all other parts are ok (so my experience but with M-Hero-equip and Girls-equip the situation now is a little bit different and easiere for newer player).

Gratulation! 🎉

The next wall at lvl1500 is waiting for you 😉

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

There's 20 temple worship diyas in the special reward for PSH's pantheon btw, I just noticed, otherwise I would've mentioned it earlier @Master-17, @OmerB, & @bolitho76.

image.png

51 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Uh, alright, I'll be the 3rd guy to ask for the script to accommodate the pantheon in PSH.  I'm 3 hrs late.  I only noticed after seeing a daily goal task for it.  It was in PSH's patch notes.  One dude "Sascha_80" is already on the 552nd floor, and got the 1st girl,... wtf.

Here's some screenshots for eye candy.

2023-07-26_15-34-33.png2023-07-26_15-34-49.png2023-07-26_15-35-02.png2023-07-26_15-34-07.png

image.png

image.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Does someone know if the temple girls got stronger with the introduced skills? I didn't pay enough attention on it before to know if they are stronger now. I'm stuck at 1900 because I never used a headband.

image.thumb.png.27152b08e7890d45c5ee7db36876a043.png

Edited by MrXY
  • Hug 1

Here are posts with a screen of 1900 stats as of August 2022

It seems there is 100k more ego and 10k more total power.

Can also be because of the blessings, pantheon girls are affected and Alexa and Radka are 20% buffed this week on HH.com.

Edited by mdnoria
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, MrXY said:

Does someone know if the temple girls got stronger with the introduced skills?

That's an interesting consideration; I hadn't thought about it because I've finished the Pantheon already. Well, until they extend it further and/or release 8+ new ones at least (and who knows, it was somewhere in one of these future features surveys, after all, so it's probably coming our way sooner or later).

You can literally just check (at least at your current Temple level) by hovering your mouse over them. And the answer is technically YES.

Here's the situation for Temple 2001 ("Hero/Player" level 900):

image.png

They're all fully maxed out in the existing four Tiers.

However, in terms of how much difficulty this adds, the Temple's team is such a negligible part of its overall power, I'm not sure this will make a very noticeable difference or not.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

First wall reached, which is no wall:

image.thumb.png.b03434c570d98f9fe5224ea7e41a972d.png

As can be seen, HH++ calculates a chance a little below 100%, but @renalove's battle simulator, which takes the girls' tier 4 skill into account, shows that it (obviously closely) a 100% win chance 🤩. Coincidentally it is at blessings reset so that I have 4 cordys equipped anyway. No headband or and team tuning required, just using the default battle team.

... and yes, got her. Actually I did the performances for a DP Pantheon goal, while there is currently no "new girl" goal up. But the chance is low that I would have gotten such a goal in parallel in time. But I have quite a bunch of girl rewards to claim and villain girls close to 100 shards, hopefully enough to not get stuck.

• Like 1
  • GG 3

On 7/3/2023 at 9:37 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

I have a 0.004% win chance vs wall 2001, lol.  Have 4 cords, the headband script, and a 245k TP balanced team w/ 3 balanced MG (6 CH Atk).  My balanced team did better than my Dom team (0.0037%), b/c of my matching MG.

Ran 65 simulations against Temple 2001; aggregated win chance: 0.004474760136712094%, average turns: 3.56536313686302

Still see 138 players have passed wall 2,000.  I'm ranked 118.

image.png

Nutaku with current blessings. 4 cords, headband. 3 people passed 2001.image.thumb.png.e2ead1c37f1eee8fb018c384cdddf19e.png

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • GG 1

1 hour ago, SpectralCalm said:

3 people passed 2001

Did they add more floors after that one? Otherwise, I'd still highly recommend to avoid beating Temple 2001 at all costs. Those 10 Fists are nowhere near worth being unable to complete any "Do Pantheon performances" tasks ever again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Did they add more floors after that one? Otherwise, I'd still highly recommend to avoid beating Temple 2001 at all costs. Those 10 Fists are nowhere near worth being unable to complete any "Do Pantheon performances" tasks ever again.

No more have passed, I haven't passed it myself either and don't know what's next. Here is the leaderboard at the moment, the blessing will still be 6 days to go, so maybe something will change.image.thumb.png.239192a0b4e9d81e7eb81cdd753cc2ea.png

Edit: Improved the heroines skils and got through with a 1.13% chance pretty quickly. You're right, better not beat it, no more levels.

image.thumb.png.1c29f91bd1dbdde444cd0b151807b376.png

Edited by SpectralCalm
New info
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Horsting said:

I think so. Comparing shield and execute in another way, especially in Pantheon where the opponent does not use skills (?): Assume that you and the god take damage moreless linearly, then an M6 shield gives you 40% more "time" to finish the god, while without execute, the got has 100/70-1=43% more time to finish you. This makes execute slightly better for win chances, where your remaining ego from original 100% do not matter. Is this thought correct? 😅

My reasoning for the pantheon is simple, b/c from experience I've often come very close to defeating them, it's not that rare.  If I had the execute skill at the time, I would've definitely won earlier, w/ much less tries.

10 minutes ago, Antimon said:

If you have forbidden knowledge and assure us that tier 6 are not  and won't ever be a thing

Yeah, the old patch notes that mentioned tier 5, was really just the intro to the current patch notes.  It was a note to the mods, and probably should've been deleted from the old one, before being posted, but was left in.

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Tier 5 is the "more to come."

There's no tier 6.

8 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

He's fully skilled

At floor 2,001, JS Claudia's a Dom, so you're gonna get stunned, lol.

If I look back at floor 2,000, it looks like Nike was in the center.  Don't know if that changed, but if not, then it means that boss would have Reflect.

image.png