Pantheon walls

Liliat

Finally..

.image.png.2fb701642ce179d22d33bf96476f2511.png

Those goddamn girl skills really made things way harder, every try second round that reflect of the opponent kicked in and I was done. I was seriously punished for not finishing this before they put that into the game, I mean, it doesn't even look that bad, but it took all week:image.thumb.png.5c1e48db92bfb7d91bee9b38ddd169f4.png

• GG 4

13 minutes ago, SamRei said:

Those goddamn girl skills really made things way harder, every try second round that reflect of the opponent kicked in and I was done.

I guess also against Pantheon gods with reflect skill, like in leagues, Chlorella should be the boosters instead of Cordyceps (which acts against you for the first two attacks). Also I see you use execute skill (if any?). Reflect seems to work nice here as well, and against reflect probably the shield skill, not 100% sure, at least if you boost Chlorella as well (synergy). Rena's simulator v4 is nice for booster comparisons: https://github.com/rena-jp/hh-battle-simulator-v4

• Like 1

I pushed around 100 of these bulbs into my girls, that was all that I got since they were introduced into the game, I just don't have the ressources and I honestly didn't read much about it (since without ressources it didn't seem to help anyway)

Might have to reflect (no pun intended) about this a little more

• Hug 1

32 minutes ago, Tom208 said:

It's not in the patchnote but there are new Pantheon levels (new max level is 3000 apparently but no new girls as rewards).

And the chances of winning are very high. Equip and skils of course do their part, but the level of strength is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1700 floor (this is just me figuring it out). Maybe they are preparing new rewards. I would like to know if the stats of the past floor bosses have changed or not.image.thumb.png.28c40e3f4ee523b96feba98bb0c9c142.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, SpectralCalm said:

the level of strength is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1700 floor (this is just me figuring it out). Maybe they are preparing new rewards. I would like to know if the stats of the past floor bosses have changed or not.

Makes sense that common floors are easier than 100th bosses, as it always was. Wait for floor 2100 to kick your ass 😃.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

14 minutes ago, Horsting said:

Makes sense that common floors are easier than 100th bosses, as it always was. Wait for floor 2100 to kick your ass 😃.

Hmmm, let me try to get to 2100, I should probably have enough currency.

Edit: Yeah, you're right. 4 cordy, headbang

image.thumb.png.8b8edaf3dd7e8f9bad9bdd491fb71b56.png

Edited by SpectralCalm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'll wait for any official news until I make any progress on these new levels. In the meantime, I'll keep hitting Temple 2001 with my weak season team only when/if I have a task asking for Pantheon fights.

If they add new rewards (especially girls) later on, I don't want to miss out.

But nice find and thanks for all the info, folks. <3

• Like 1

For such a case I would expect to get the rewards retroactivley. I think we already had this case for pantheon, I just don't remember the details. I have something in mind that rewards were added later. Wasn't it a currency which was used by Messanger?

Nevertheless your strategy makes sense and it is safe to not lose any important things, but it would be a really bad move from Kinkoid if they add something important which you are never be able to get again., because you made some progress before.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's likely we'll get rewards retroactively (at least girls if any) as has been the case in multiple past circumstances where some rewards were changed or added after the fact.

Having said that, there were also multiple instances of rewards that were not given or changed retroactively for those who already claimed the old ones (usually somewhat minor rewards, like when they changed orb types or quantities on some reward tracks).

Better safe than sorry.

Thought it was weird I had a chance to win at Temple 2,001, w/ 4 chlorella, and no headband or sim, whilst doing daily goals.

I'll wait before I progress, like Div.  I'd hate to miss out on some extra reward.  I'm not using cords atm anyway.

Old Temple 2,001 w/ the headband sim (October 16th, 2023):

image.png

New Temple 2,001 w/o the headband sim, and after an undocumented patch (November 2nd, 2023):

image.png

• Thanks 1

this is ridiculous. Even highly boosted and with the calculator telling me I have ~17,5% chance it is absolutely hopeless. I get executed on like attack #3 every single time.

The new girl skills made the Pantheon from hard to outright impossible

image.thumb.png.41873dcdfc719cfa156bb59fe8ba9f41.png

• Sad 1