Pantheon walls

Liliat

Pantheon 2 000 just got nuked by my team.

My advice is: use reflect instead of shield against Nike at 2k wall.

Works significanly better and raised my % by like 7-8% compared with shield.

Used skills: reflect (L5-> 80%) and shield (M6-> 40%).

Also here is a picture of 2001 floor. Pantheon has never been that hard ngl

Zrzut ekranu (88).png

EDIT: floor 2100 got nuked as well with 44% for a win after 3 tries.

Matcha with stun has lost against my shielded Valentina

Edited by Basniowy
  • Thanks 1
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.857816935d7aa450d29af50f1d67a7dc.png

Booster simulator mentioned theese Booster setting as the best:

image.png.f4c248d3c70d2bf151f4863cee9fea01.png

1 Chlorella, 3 Cordyceps and the headband were far better than 4 Cordys (with 4 cordys the chance was near 20%)

and after 6 trys with theese Booster settings:

image.png.c5acca61249c2a871185490f748f1642.png

I broke threw the wall lvl2000!

• GG 5

image.png

I've waited long enough, so I started playing to win in the new levels of the Pantheon about a week ago. Just passed Temple 2100 and that's the reward (and 1 GPx10 every 10 levels otherwise). Still no sign of how far the new levels go, or a new girl for Temple 2500 in the Rewards tab as one might expect.

I wonder how far it goes, and what's waiting ahead? I'm sure someone already went farther than that and might have a clue. Otherwise I guess we'll have to wait and see.

PS: By very far Reflect is my top GS5 skill versus Pantheon bosses now. I should specify that I have a Mythic with Reflect instead of just an L5 now, but according to @renalove's sims, it seems to be the clear winner for me in any scenario, especially with a HeadBand on. Stun is a somewhat close second, then Execute lags a fair bit behind, and Shield is dead last as expected.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Forum.

It's been a while.

How have you all been keeping?

I can confirm there is no girl (as of date of posting) on level 2500. 

image.thumb.png.59838dc87b19eba099295402799532ec.png

On 11/17/2023 at 12:17 AM, Horsting said:

Should be safe to go up to stage 2499, but probably better to wait with 2500, if there is no (hidden) girl reward yet. So far, no one went that far:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Juicy peach 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well... this is a pleasant surprise. Just beat floor 2000 without using mythic boosters.

image.thumb.png.55a77d359ed57ab3b5b4ac853dcb0cc8.png

I was going with 4 Cordyceps booster setup today (a combo that's great for pantheon) and decided just to take a pantheon fight and see what happened. I won first try. I stunned them on the first round, got a crit on the second round, then on round 3 their reflect activated, round 4 I take a beating with the damage reflected back at me, but on round 5 I got a second crit and took the win.

• Like 1
  • GG 4

Il y a 2 heures, Attirm a dit :

I stunned them on the first round, got a crit on the second round, then on round 3 their reflect activated

Interesting. I always thought if the opponent is stunned on the first round he can't activate his skill. But it seems he activates his skill at the first round he can play.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

How did you pass it?

These blessing aren't so terrible, but still... this is with 2 cordyceps, a chlorella and a ginseng, but I had it with 3 cordyceps too I think. I don't know if I must put a headband to beat it 😢

These are my stats atm (with 2 cordys and a ginseng, the chlorella had expired):

image.png.db695dc4c5b692ce53f7a9607a084c9d.png

Edit: Oh, maybe when I'll have a girl with Reflect (or Stun) skill at the team...

Edited by OmerB

Il y a 15 heures, OmerB a dit :

How did you pass it?

With a very simple trick: I'm currently at floor 2142 😆 (I try to win pantheon fights for mythic and legendary days only)

I don't know if I must put a headband to beat it 😢

You should use the script that simulate the headband booster. You'd get your answer.

Edit: Oh, maybe when I'll have a girl with Reflect (or Stun) skill at the team...

Sure, it would help a lot.

• Like 1

Almost simultaneously I took award girls for the 2000 floor in HH and for the 1500 floor in CxH. In the first case, I used the best combination of boosters offered by the simulator (3 Cordyceps + Chlorella + Headband), which gave ~13.5% chance of victory and I passed it on the 6th attack. In the second case, it was another fight with my usual set of boosters lately (2 cordyceps + Chlorella + Gingseng root, or rather their analogues in CxH), and on the first try today, and the chance was about 4%.

1.jpg.f27dd9946eb319381fbb1c22f7eee9c3.jpg

Aquarius is a complete disappointment. 😒 And this is the coolest girl in the Pantheon? Which few were able to get? 🤔 Yes, 90% of all the girls in the harem are more interesting and better drawn than her, and they have more and better sex scenes, even those who have only 3 of them.

With Abyss Crux, there are a couple of points in her description: if I’m still ready to put up with her favorite food (okay, let her like miso soup, the gods have their own quirks), but damn her hobby is singing??? She is the goddess of destruction of everything! And plus, if she can acquire a mortal body only once every few millennia, then how does she get into our harem? How will she pay us and for what if this happens only once?

Edited by Master-17
Impression of the girls received
  • GG 4

I didn't make a screenshot because I wasn't expecting to win, but I just got through floor 1900 having an insane win chance of... 0,12%

I guess that's my positive karma doing it's work after I was able to lose a 100% win chance season fight some time ago

• Like 2
  • GG 1

image.thumb.png.aa062cf4e92beac243028441ba49fb48.png

To not forget it and assure that I can start with a full worship storage into LD, I broke floor 2000 now, quite soon after reaching it during MD. I used my standard blue eyes skill team + Magical Noemy (see background + Leona) for stun skill and 3x Cordyceps + 1 Chlorella + headband, which was the best combination according to battle simulator with 21.9%. Needed 4 attempts to beat her.

• Like 6

That's with 4 cordyceps... Bah 😞

Is the headband simulator script broken? It shows me the same prediction with or without it.

For a chance of 1 out of 2500, I don't think that I should invest in it.

2 hours ago, OmerB said:

That's with 4 cordyceps... Bah 😞

Is the headband simulator script broken? It shows me the same prediction with or without it.

For a chance of 1 out of 2500, I don't think that I should invest in it.

it works for me; have you tried updating the script?

headband.jpg

• Thinking 1

3 hours ago, Vovantillo said:

Phew...finally I did it))) Level 1200 of the Pantheon. It will be even tougher further, as I understand it.

Congrats. If you only started not even 5 months ago, you've grown your account quite fast! Especially if you're still strictly F2P as you mentioned in another thread.

I've approved your post but I've moved it from Chit Chat to the dedicated Pantheon Wall thread, by the way. There's a lot for you to read about what you can expect for higher levels, as you can see. ^^ Cheers.

• Thanks 1

19 часов назад, DvDivXXX сказал:

...Особенно, если вы все еще строго F2P, как вы представители в другой теме...

Yes, as I said earlier, I play free2play, and even if I had the desire to provide financial support to the project. I would not be able to do this, since I do not have a single card from any bank. And I only use cash in my life.

• Like 1

On 7/27/2023 at 12:16 AM, Der DinX said:

image.png.90b15137c73c030998dbf15c80c48417.png     Reached it yesterday,

and everything is back to normal.    image.png.4f5056e4ebcffb8600376d655867e203.png

And after nearly half a year I can finally announce: I've done it! 🎉

image.png.cad07794096cc5a806db3740387dd16e.png

Haven't paid much attention to the pantheon and therefore to this thread since Pantheon Girls are skilled, because the percentage was at best at 1%, most of the times more like or close to 0%.
So obviously nothing happened.

Yesterday I read the last two pages here and decided to try switching my just recently skilled shield to a just right now skilled stunner, and went up to 1,77%.
Didn't expect very much, but in fact it looked quite promising, there were only a few 1000 XP missing to win.
So I tinkered a bit with Girls and Gear, got up to 3% and💥

But something struck me, maybe because I didn't pay attention and usually just skip every battle.
Since when do the attacks get stronger by about 10% with every hit?
They started about 100k and after a few rounds hit me with 200k?
Me on the other hand seem also to get slightly stronger, but more like 1%.

Has it always been like that?

• GG 2

Has there been any official info/statement about how many Pantheon levels have been added, whether/when girl rewards will be added, and whether those will be added retrospectively for those who broke level 2500 and in case 3000 already?

I am level 2053 now and wondering whether I should lift my strict rule to not progress in Pantheon outside of LD/MD/R, or widen it at least to OD for a chance to get a girl more. I worry less any potentially lost CP rewards a year later, where I am not sure whether I will even still play this game (e.g. after reaching the end of adventure). For a decision it would be good to know whether e.g. level 3000 is the new max for a long time. In theory, it could be also endless, raising stats/god level just with a formula, and leaving 3 CP rewards in place forever.