Pantheon walls

Liliat

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

Has there been any official info/statement about how many Pantheon levels have been added, whether/when girl rewards will be added, and whether those will be added retrospectively for those who broke level 2500 and in case 3000 already?

Not that I'm aware of, at this point.

Pretty safe to assume if/when rewards are added after the fact, especially major ones like L5 girls, they'll be credited retroactively for those who already unlocked the matching levels.

As far as I know, for now it stops at level 3000.

• Like 3

Okay, I think I'll indeed use the Pantheon a little more, in OD and PoA, at least until level 2500 or so. And right, I'd also expect retroactively added girl rewards to be retrospectively provided to those who crossed the respective (spective, spective .. 😄) level already.

My Pantheon progress will anyway be a little slower, since I usually do not have a 100% win chance since level 2000, so it will take a long time in any case until I hit level 3000, nothing to worry too much about now.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Compared to the speakers above, my progress in the Pantheon is much more modest. Another milestone has been passed - level 1300. And this inspires me. As you know, big victories are forged from small victories. Good luck to all!

image.thumb.png.42a1b41d01adac9d5f169e5a7fada75a.png

• Like 3
  • GG 1

6 minutes ago, garadron said:

And it might take a second forever for me to go through :D 

Congrats.

You might want to adjust your team a bit for the Pantheon. Shield isn't the best GS5 there, far from it even. Reflect and Stun both work much better most of the time, especially in boss fights.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Kissmydick said:

girl skills really ramped up the difficulty of the pantheon, i went from being just shy of beating floor 1700 to literally being one or two shot

Using reflect or stun skills has flipped the odds in my favour against the Pantheon "Bosses".

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just "accidentally" passed Level 1600, I was merely clicking away a few Pantheon fights, when I saw for a brief moment the 10% winning chance before hitting perform.

At that moment I realised that I reached the next barrier, which wasn't one. 😁

image.png.d9902e2bd0895f7b3666687c92b7fc25.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • GG 1

Hello all. I am currently blocked at lvl 1600 of the pantheon. The cause : Golden Lupa.

Capturedcran2024-02-16224830.thumb.png.07f6b9859140cb48f85f1a4e9c6012a5.png

Ain't Exhibitionist girls supposed to have reflect as a GS5 ? With Radka and Alexa right after I get 3 finisher in a row : unbeatable.

Yes, normaly exhibitionist Girls have reflect. Normaly sensual or eccentric have execute skill. My first guess: Pantheon team has his own rules (another description for: KK messed it up and it's bugged) 😉

Mod-hat on:

@Lapokabo I moved your post from Chit-Chat to the correct thread. Please take a closer look into the existing threads for the case that there exists a matching one instead using Chit-Chat! Thanks!

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lapokabo said:

Ain't Exhibitionist girls supposed to have reflect as a GS5

Only ONE girl has an active GS5 in any team (yours and your opponent's): the Team Leader (that's the one in the middle of the hexagon, aka the one who attacks first, aka the one whose avatar becomes the icon for the team on the Select Team page). Here, the boss' active GS5 is MD Estelle's, which is Blue, so Excecute. It kills you instantly when you reach 30% of your starting HP. It happens to activate in Round 6* in this case, so you see Golden Lupa as the active girl, but it's still Estelle's GS5 that activates.

Against Execute, Shield is actually better than the Reflect from your own team leader. 

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

My first guess: Pantheon team has his own rules (another description for: KK messed it up and it's bugged) 😉

It's neither. Everything is working as usual and as intended, here. Lapo simply misunderstood how GS5s work.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ok much appreciated ! I didn't know about GS. It was about time ...

il y a 2 minutes, DvDivXXX a dit :

Against Execute, Shield is actually better than the Reflect from your own team leader.

Thanks for the tip, gonna try it.

il y a 5 minutes, bolitho76 a dit :

@Lapokabo I moved your post from Chit-Chat to the correct thread. Please take a closer look into the existing threads for the case that there exists a matching one instead using Chit-Chat! Thanks!

Copy that boss, my bad. I'll be more careful in the future.

• Hearts 1

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Here, the boss' active GS5 is MD Estelle's

I'm only curious why the screenshot suggest that Golden Lupa would be the one who triggers the skill...

Well, not important enough to me to gain a headache. 🙂

Hadn't remembered which Girl was teamleader there so I was going only from the screenshot. Thanks DvDivXXX for clearing!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bolitho76 said:

I'm only curious why the screenshot suggest that Golden Lupa would be the one who triggers the skill...

It's not her, it's the fact that the condition for the skill to trigger has been met while it was her turn. For Execute, the skill triggers whenever the opponent's HP gets low enough to meet the requirement (30% HP left for a fully skilled M6), regardless of whose turn it is when it happens. It's almost never going to activate during the team leader's turn, since the team leader goes first and if you lose 70% of your HP from one attack then GS5 is the least of your worries. ^^

Some GS5 activate on turn 1, like Shield or Reflect, because they're unconditional so they just trigger when it's the turn of the girl who has the active GS5, which is always the team leader, who always goes first. Although technically Reflect only takes effect on turn 2, because the skill says "for the next two turns".

But other GS5 have conditions to meet before they can trigger, like Stun or Execute. These can activate at any time, no matter whose turn it is, whenever the requirement is met. Stun only has a certain % chance to activate, until it triggers (it's a 35% chance for a maxed out M6 IIRC, at least it's 7% with the skill at level 1, and there are 5 levels). So that one is even trickier, because depending on RNG, it can trigger as early as turn 1 but it can also never trigger (and on top of that it also applies to "the next two turns", so if it triggers on turn 4 and the fight ends on turn 4, it still does nothing).

16 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Hadn't remembered which Girl was teamleader there so I was going only from the screenshot.

So was I. We can clearly see on the screenshot that MD Estelle is the team leader of the Temple's team, and the partial description of the skill being activated also uses the specific wording that matches MD Estelle's nickname for Execute, which is "Siren's Kiss"(*). But even if we don't recognize MD Estelle specifically, just seeing that the girl in the middle of the team's hexagon (aka the team leader) has the Blue element is enough to know the active GS5  for that team can only be Execute.

image.png

(*) They/Ross love to do fancy "RPG" things like that, which have no gameplay impact but can be confusing at times. Girls have a different nickname for their GS5 depending on which Class they are, so no Skill page actually says "Execute"... Instead it says "Siren's Kiss" for Blue Charm girls, "Sloppy Toppy" for Blue Hardcore ones, and "Mega Seductive Bite" for Blue KnowHow girls, although thankfully the description and the effect is always the same. And the same is true for all four GS5s... ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

2 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

For Execute, the skill triggers whenever the opponent's HP gets low enough to meet the requirement (30% HP left for a fully skilled M6), regardless of whose turn it is when it happens.

Thanks for clarification.

That I didn't know/remeber this make it obvious how often I had used an "Execute" Girl as teamleader 😁 and mostly the same with stun, because of the "issue" with the triggering 😁

7 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

We can clearly see on the screenshot that MD Estelle is the team leader of the Temple's team, and the partial description of the skill being activated also uses the specific wording that matches MD Estelle's nickname for Execute, which is "Siren's Kiss"(*).

Clearly? Not really... 😉

Tbh: I totally oversaw the team in the corner because of the prominent active Girls in the middle. 🙂

But, sure, if you took a look to the team it's clear.

• Hearts 1

14 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

It's not her, it's the fact that the condition for the skill to trigger has been met while it was her turn. For Execute, the skill triggers whenever the opponent's HP gets low enough to meet the requirement (30% HP left for a fully skilled M6), regardless of whose turn it is when it happens. It's almost never going to activate during the team leader's turn, since the team leader goes first and if you lose 70% of your HP from one attack then GS5 is the least of your worries. ^^

Some GS5 activate on turn 1, like Shield or Reflect, because they're unconditional so they just trigger when it's the turn of the girl who has the active GS5, which is always the team leader, who always goes first. Although technically Reflect only takes effect on turn 2, because the skill says "for the next two turns".

But other GS5 have conditions to meet before they can trigger, like Stun or Execute. These can activate at any time, no matter whose turn it is, whenever the requirement is met. Stun only has a certain % chance to activate, until it triggers (it's a 35% chance for a maxed out M6 IIRC, at least it's 7% with the skill at level 1, and there are 5 levels). So that one is even trickier, because depending on RNG, it can trigger as early as turn 1 but it can also never trigger (and on top of that it also applies to "the next two turns", so if it triggers on turn 4 and the fight ends on turn 4, it still does nothing).

So was I. We can clearly see on the screenshot that MD Estelle is the team leader of the Temple's team, and the partial description of the skill being activated also uses the specific wording that matches MD Estelle's nickname for Execute, which is "Siren's Kiss"(*). But even if we don't recognize MD Estelle specifically, just seeing that the girl in the middle of the team's hexagon (aka the team leader) has the Blue element is enough to know the active GS5  for that team can only be Execute.

image.png

(*) They/Ross love to do fancy "RPG" things like that, which have no gameplay impact but can be confusing at times. Girls have a different nickname for their GS5 depending on which Class they are, so no Skill page actually says "Execute"... Instead it says "Siren's Kiss" for Blue Charm girls, "Sloppy Toppy" for Blue Hardcore ones, and "Mega Seductive Bite" for Blue KnowHow girls, although thankfully the description and the effect is always the same. And the same is true for all four GS5s... ^^

It's quite nice and also a bit weird that you know all "nicknames" of the girl's special tier 5 skills...

I would like to see a list of the 12 names of the girl's tier 5 abilities.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

It's quite nice and also a bit weird that you know all "nicknames" of the girl's special tier 5 skills...

Well, I remember a few from seeing them pop up on screen when I watch a fight and when I give light bulbs to my team members. I don't know all of them by heart, though. ^^ I had to check for Blue HC because there's (still!) no M6 with that combination.

3 hours ago, OmerB said:

I would like to see a list of the 12 names of the girl's tier 5 abilities.

I'd honestly be curious as well. Not enough to go through my filters back and forth until I've found and noted down all 4 skills for all 3 classes, though. But definitely enough to enjoy reading your post after you do it. :x

PS: Or perhaps someone like Yamiray or Zoopokemon can just extract the list from the data. It would be less inconvenient than looking them up manually. Maybe Horsting or even EpicBacon now that Horsting got him hooked on reading Ajax and Jason and the Argonauts and stuff... ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
PS
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

reading Ajax and Jason and the Argonauts and stuff... ^^

Now I know, why this always sounded Greek to me. 😵

Or how we like to say in German: "Das sind böhmische Dörfer für mich." (These are Bohemian villages for me.)

Edited by Der DinX
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

Or how we like to say in German: "Das sind böhmische Dörfer für mich." (These are Bohemian villages for me.)

Or "Ich versteh' nur Bahnhof." (I only understand "train station"). I need to laugh while writing, as it reads so dumb in English 😂.

Edited by Horsting
  • Haha 2

In French, we say "c'est du chinois !" ("that's in Chinese!"). Pretty similar to the English "it's all Greek to me" in both meaning and origin, though I think I'd much rather have to decipher something written in Greek than in Chinese; at least I can make out some letters.

Interestingly, both ancient Greeks and ancient Chinese came up with a wide range of badass puzzles in 3D (with pieces of wood, stone, and eventually metal) that French has a specific term for ("casse-tête", literally "head-breaker") that we almost universally call "casse-tête chinois" wherever they come from, and we also use that term figuratively to qualify anything that feels like "good luck have fun figuring this out!" to us. ^^

Add a few more layers of distinct but interdependent mechanics to HH and it will qualify as a "Chinese head-breaker" in its own right. ^^

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

So I am stuck at 1900 floor of Pantheon can't really understand how the frik it works  boss team girls fire of their mythic skill some reflect shield that also heals them one after another while my team only gets to use the mythic skill of the girl that is the leader or in the middle of the circle when forming a team tried using distract to prevent the boss from using skills but after 2 turns the next girl activates it regardless so no matter how much dmg I do further dmg is not only blocked by the "spiritual barrier" skill but they also heal also my team total power is shown to be 196,386 while temple 1900 total power is 159,547 and yet my stats are  att 170,393 def 59,724 ego 956,489 and harmony 120,480  while the 1900 temple stats are att 219,529 def 98,164 ego 1,121,835 harmony 176,391 and my girls are caped at lvl 750  while the temple has lvl 792 somehow I only have 4 mythic girls 2 are lvl750 with "shadow seduction" and "smash and flash" skill 1 is lvl 600 and 1 is lvl550 with also "smash and flash" skill (lacking black diamonds to level them up further)

• Thinking 1

Guess the Pantheon just has its own rules. 🤔

But a small tip to @LordRagy84 and a friendly request.
It is a pain in the ass to read your post, as there is no punctuation or whatsoever, that might indicate one sentence being over, and the next train of thought starting.
Therefore it is hard to follow, which makes giving good advice a bit difficult.

And maybe for all the numbers, just a small screenshot might have done the trick for a much better visuality.
I'm sure, in that case someone with greater knowledge could come up with some kind of advice.

But like it is now, most readers will skip your text after two lines.

Just my thoughts though. 😁 🤗

• Like 1
  • Sad 1