• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Tiger. Next Event >>

1HMt7UG.jpg

Classic event 

Lustful Valentine
Love is in the air, my hero!

Starting today and ending on the 10th of February, you will be visited by six lovesick babes. Lovestruck Kumiko, Psyche, Lovestruck D.D., Lovestruck Mercy, and Lovestruck Guinevere have been hit by Cupid's arrow and can’t wait to be in your arms and under your sheets. Lovestruck Ankyo will join your romantic adventures only if you complete all daily missions.

You can also try to tame the ferocious hotties Makena and Tora in the new Season of Tiger and they will be yours forever.

Darling, can I be your valentine?

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Ankyo

Boss Girls and Champion Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Kumiko

ava0-1200x.webp

Psyche

ava0-1200x.webp 

Lovestruck D.D.

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Mercy

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Guinevere

New Season Girls
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Makena

ava0-1200x.webp

Tora

Recent Girls
Places of Power
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Christia

clby1VI.jpg <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Hearts 1

"Technically" speaking, Guinevere is the best drawn of the party. The stronger line, coloring details and the fluid building make her stand (again, "technically", maybe she's not the hottest). All others suffer of some construction issue: try flip Ankyo and see her eyes.

I want for people to notice Makena dressing and how the artist did all such stripes correctly, keeping shape, volume and tones. A nice job. Hope part of my Season Pass go pay one coffee to him/her.

Tora is a tanned white haired girl. You cannot go wrong with that, too easy. Wanna win? Tanned, white haired, tall girl. Also, the dress colors are tasty.

Lately, Season and PoV girls are the best in the game. They usually beat Legendary *5 too.

• Like 2

So champion battle girls again? They raised the shard drop rate slightly, but unless they raised the odds this is still pretty terrible. It's 1 in 7 chance to get shards, and you need to draw shards 3 times, which means that on average you have to beat Matsuda 21 times. This would mean passing stage 6 at least 4 times so you'd need to beat him 25 times on average. In 8 days. With a 24 hour cooldown between each stage.

(Edited for clarity) Even event pachinko is better than this if you want this girl...

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

18 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Don't ever play event pachinko if you care about your kobans. Epic pachinko is much better even paying with kobans.

I agree, and I should have been clearer in my post. My gist was "this is worse than event pachinko, and we all know how bad event pachinko is"

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Attirm said:

So champion battle girls again? They raised the shard drop rate slightly, but unless they raised the odds this is still pretty terrible. It's 1 in 7 chance to get shards, and you need to draw shards 3 times, which means that on average you have to beat Matsuda 21 times. This would mean passing stage 6 at least 4 times so you'd need to beat him 25 times on average. In 8 days. With a 24 hour cooldown between each stage.

(Edited for clarity) Even event pachinko is better than this if you want this girl...

I think the general consensus is that the odds are 50%, which should make getting the girl doable

• Like 3
  • Thinking 1

26 minutes ago, 430i said:

I think the general consensus is that the odds are 50%, which should make getting the girl doable

yeah, i heard so too. I am gonna go for the girl via champions; first try 35 shards; let's see what we'll have in the end.

edit: otherwise I am going for edwarda first, maybe you guys should follow my lead ...

Edited by blaa
  • Hearts 1

il y a une heure, 430i a dit :

I think the general consensus is "we don't have no freaking idea what the drop rate is" :). A few people reported their values, some good, some bad, but nobody actually collected any data so far (Or just their own, which isn't a lot better :) ).

So, here's my own personal consensus for this event so far: Stage 1, 0 shard. 0% drop rate 🔍

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, 430i said:

Interesting, if that's true then we would expect this to take an average of 6 rounds with Matsuda (7 given you need to pass around at least once) to get the girl, which is doable within the 9 day period... provided you rush him down very quickly. However, it would only take a bit of bad luck to deny you the girl entirely, and unlike regular villain fights it will get very expensive if you fall short since rushing champion cooldowns after a win is quite pricey. 

I just tried him now and got 35 shards on the first attempt, which is just another data point indicating the rate is indeed higher. 

Edited by Attirm

Honestly, i'm at least happy they're trying.

35 shards is a great upgrade of the initial 25 since it bring it up to only 3 drop to get the girls, and you get 5 flowers.

Yeah, droprate is still low. (I mean, couldn't try on this one) 

But it's still better, and it *feel* better. Heck, even in OD it will be "possible" to get them now with some (insane?) luck

1 hour ago, Boulie2 said:

Honestly, i'm at least happy they're trying.

35 shards is a great upgrade of the initial 25 since it bring it up to only 3 drop to get the girls, and you get 5 flowers.

Yeah, droprate is still low. (I mean, couldn't try on this one) 

But it's still better, and it *feel* better. Heck, even in OD it will be "possible" to get them now with some (insane?) luck

it was even worse initially, it was only 20 shards. It's good enough for CE now, i think (if the drop rate is indeed 50%), but for OD that's still a no go

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Attirm said:

Completely disagree. You can do the champion fights, and take your chances. It's an Classic event girl, so very likely to show up in an Orgy Days, a Revival, or in a Mythic or Epic Pachinko. If you end up getting only 35 or 70 shards, those are flowers you get if you get the girl in Pachinko later, but do NOT do Event Pachinko, unless you have free orbs. As others have said, Event Pachinko is a terrible use of Kobans.

• Like 1

I'm a sucker for purple camis and bustier bras.  So I had to give Ankyo and Psyche good scores on this basis alone.  Little breasts suit this kind of lingerie.  I'm also a pushover for underdogs and Ankyo has always been underated in my view.  With this artist she has been given a makeover that really brings her out.  She's now cuteness par excellence.

Psyche I put in the same category as Metal Noemy - the heavily made up Goth look.  Both are very cute.  I can't wait to see Psyche's affection scenes.

This version of Guinevere is more edgy than her original version and I dare to use the word, 'hot'. However, if I were to try it on with her I know where I'd end up - out on my ass with a bouncer standing over me threateningly.  She has this air about her:  "give me an 18 inch cock or bugger off".

Mercy I've always loved, but her original version is very hard to beat.  This version comes close, however.  It looks like she enjoys having a break from being 'Lady of the Lake' and satisfying that metal Rhino.  It must've been very lonely and sexually frustrating for her.

DD? Nah.  Although it would be good to be able to read her bio without cheating and going to the wiki.  Fat chance of getting her, given my experience with the drop rate for EP these days.

Kumiko?  Not the best cat on the hot tin roof.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

As others have said, Event Pachinko is a terrible use of Kobans.

yes, yes, yes. Dont listen to someboday saying otherwise. Your kobans would be even better invested in resetting the champion for one or two times (still a lot cheaper than playing event pachinko)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Kenrae said:

Do you have some info we don't have? :P 

Well it isn't about the drop rate, I'm about 100 battles in and have only gotten 12 shards. This has got to be more than "bad luck" because that is beyond stupidly bad luck. It's also not much worse than how I've been doing that last few events.

Slight correction... Kumiko is apparently a foxy lady - a vixen, not a kitten.  So sorry about that.

Having got both girls that are attached to villains, I can judge a little better than just for their opening poses.  I am happy to have rated Psyche highly, and I note that my opinion was shared - a collective good taste!  However, I cheated and checked out the Pachinko girls in the wiki and I was really impressed by two more of them:

Mercy lives up to her original gorgeous standard and has a groin-numbing last pose with the best proportioned bum I've ever seen on HH - perfect legs too.  Well done artist and he/she spent time getting her (nearly) perfect.  My only criticism is that her breasts in that final pose are too large and hang too low.  This is a common fault with many of HH's girls, but only seldom does it annoy me.  But these girls have particular breast sizes and shapes that need to be reflected in all poses.

Now Ankyo, lovely Ankyo!  Who would've guessed that she would grow up to be such a beauty (and the perfect tease!).  I shouldn't have been able to review her since the last day of the event is yet to be reached, but I have.  Great and provocative poses (with a little of her famous shyness and cuteness), fantastically classy outfit and lovely little breasts that are her hallmark.  They are a pleasant change from the usual monster melons on so many other girls.  On Ankyo they are a part of her and make up her character.  They don't stand alone as with so many other girls (or, in their case, hang alone).  Ukusami comes to mind here.

I'm impressed with this lineup and I must congratulate the artist(s).  This artist shows great skill in drawing the prettiest faces and loveliest eyes that, nonetheless, seem real and expressive, and he/she knows how to capture muscle tone and pose in just the sexiest way.  Doesn't seem like Ben, but I would dare to say that even Ben has been eclipsed (unless, of course, he has evolved as an artist to produce these wonderful latest creations.  Colour, tone and texture have also been beautifully captured and rendered.  Well, that's my rave.  I'm not sure it is shared among other members, but I'd be interested to find out.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jjjggg said:

So I've completed all 9 daily missions and have not been awarded the girl... Anyone have any suggestions for how to fix this? Logged out and back in, cleared cache. Not sure what to do. 

only option i can think of, make a screen and write a support ticket