• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of the Tiger. Next Event >>

1180.jpg

Legendary Days

Rise of the Guardian
My protective hero,

Do you have what it takes to protect the Haremverse from harm? You have a chance to prove yourself to one of the 13 guardians.

Starting today and ending on the 14th of February, you’ll have 4 days to impress Hilda, a devout guardian of the Haremverse.

The cute but sexy Amaya has come back to have another go with you. Recruit her if you haven’t already.

Guard my sacred temple with your leather sword, darling!

Boss Girls

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Hilda

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp     

Amaya

Recent Girls
2x Path of Valor
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Talila

ava0-1200x.webp

Lovestruck Bianca

rcz0Zic.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5

I'm saving Kobans now and am not really missing Legendary girls anymore, so I'll just use natural regen on this one. The elements aren't really interesting anyway (Physical and Sensual)

il y a 1 minute, blaa a dit :

Anyone spotted something unusal?

No, it looks really classic.

11 hours ago, Boulie2 said:

The event started strong for me, 8 combativity on Hilda, and 7 shards.

Then a 100 drop on my 9th :P 

I wasn’t expecting that, but that’s nice! I’ll get sope shards on Amaya now

Gl all :) 

Feels like you stole my luck... 40 combativity on Hilda and 0 shards so far 😂😭

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, Vexen666 said:

Feels like you stole my luck... 40 combativity on Hilda and 0 shards so far 😂😭

That's typical for Legendary Days. It's not at the level of Mythic Days, but it can get pretty expensive if the luck isn't with you.

I'd love to get Hilda, but I really can't afford it with how obnoxious LD can be and it's not like I can afford to awaken her anyways.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 hours ago, Attirm said:

That's typical for Legendary Days. It's not at the level of Mythic Days, but it can get pretty expensive if the luck isn't with you.

I'd love to get Hilda, but I really can't afford it with how obnoxious LD can be and it's not like I can afford to awaken her anyways.

I thought the drop rate for LD is the same as other event, but the amount of shards you get for each drop is smaller? As far as I know, all events have 10% chance drop except for MD that has ~6% drop

27 minutes ago, Vexen666 said:

I thought the drop rate for LD is the same as other event, but the amount of shards you get for each drop is smaller? As far as I know, all events have 10% chance drop except for MD that has ~6% drop

Seems to be lower than 10% for LD as well more around the 8% range for it to get a shard drop.

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

For me its been 1-5, I have no buffs and an doing 1 match at a time

You had a five-shard-drop in the last 28hs? Interesting. In Epic Days is the droprange from 1 to 5, but Legendary Days was allways only 1-3 and I didn't recognice a changing till now.

I had 6x1, 2x2 and 1x3 shards from 76 combativity.

34 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

You had a five-shard-drop in the last 28hs?

Yes, had some 5 and some 4s yesterday. Today have been lower but yesterday I had a good drop rate. May be a bug for all I know but its not the kind of bug I'm going to complain about.

Edited by Yamiray

1 hour ago, Yamiray said:

Yes, had some 5 and some 4s yesterday. Today have been lower but yesterday I had a good drop rate. May be a bug for all I know but its not the kind of bug I'm going to complain about.

I highly doubt you got a 4 or 5 shard drop with a single spin and i wont believe until i see a screen or some can confirm this. there's no indication whatsoever. You should think that somebody would have noticed if they really had changed the drop rate. There are thousands of players on discord or other social media platforms: Nobody has said anything like this. So: No, dont fool us.

Edited by blaa
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, blaa said:

So: No, dont fool us.

I don't care if you beleave me or not, I was just sharing what I sow. it may be a bug, it may be a very low chance like getting 100 shards at once, it may be meany players may be using the x10 or not paying attention. but I didn't know the be-leaved range was 1-3 or I would have taken a snapshot. But your welcome to be-leaved what ever you want.

Edited by Yamiray

27 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

I don't care if you beleave me or not, I was just sharing what I sow. it may be a bug, it may be a very low chance like getting 100 shards at once, it may be meany players may be using the x10 or not paying attention. but I didn't know the be-leaved range was 1-3 or I would have taken a snapshot. But your welcome to be-leaved what ever you want.

You can believe what you want, i am just saying how it is for others, so they dont get fooled by you. And what you see is not what is the criterion for determining the drop range of this event. Data is. Data shows that's impossible getting 4 or 5 shards with one fight. There is no record of a 4 or 5 shard drop so far (and we have thousands of thousands recorded fights). And btw. maybe you just saw a wrong number? That's the likeliest explanation for your "4" or "5" shard drop.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blaa said:

I highly doubt you got a 4 or 5 shard drop with a single spin and i wont believe until i see a screen or some can confirm this. there's no indication whatsoever. You should think that somebody would have noticed if they really had changed the drop rate. There are thousands of players on discord or other social media platforms: Nobody has said anything like this. So: No, dont fool us.

Most likely did 50 or 10 times impossible for single because 3 shard max or he got shards for some other girl that was not legendary days girl.

@Yamiray As others have said, you probably saw wrong.

We have enough collective stats to state drop rate and range with confidence. Insisting you had 4-5 shards from a single fight will get us nowhere. It's a strong claim so we need at least a screenshot as a proof. Also on this forum there are enough old timers from various HH servers that would report same anomaly if there was one.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, blaa said:

maybe you just saw a wrong number? That's the likeliest explanation for your "4" or "5" shard drop.

ok, So when I'm hallucinating and seeing a 4 and 5, which don't look like a 1 2 or 3 in a 20 matches run by you logic my total at max when checking the girl should be 6. Then why was it 9. I'm always watching and counting the number because if it a very nice run I'll go another 20 to see how long the RNG stays hot. if its low I just let it recharge normally. But you clearly don't want this info so that is totally fine.

• Hug 1

18 minutes ago, 45026831 said:

3+3+3? 3+3+2+1? Do I need to keep going? There's a lot of ways to make 9 from 1s, 2s and 3s.

When I said max 6 out of 4 and 5 I assumed you would understand that I meant in that round of 20 only 2 times did some number of shards show up. so can you make 9 with that? Sorry FinderKeeper I'm done now.