Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

3 hours ago, Der DinX said:

I'm still jealous on how you are able to resize them, I can only move them.
----------
Btw which Browser do you use, and how do you do it?

For resizing I am using the mouse wheel.
As for browser, I am using Vivaldi, but that should have not have any effects on the scripts functions.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, renalove said:

This change delays the start of the script and causes the pre-script screen to appear momentarily.

Guess that might look better for a Moment, but would the links to Story and Villains work in that time?
Otherwise it would be just optical cosmetics.

Tried it, and it works fine.
Many thanX

32 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

For resizing I am using the mouse wheel.

That does literally nothing for me. (Click edit pose and than scroll the wheel?)

Either Firefox doesn't like that, or it is something with the Mouse  driver.

Edited by Der DinX
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Der DinX said:

That does literally nothing for me. (Click edit pose and than scroll the wheel?)

Either Firefox doesn't like that, or it is something with the Mouse  driver.

Yeah, Edit pose and scrolling the mousewheel works for me.
You can try using Chrome, since Vivaldi is based on Chrome it should work there

So I actually went and checked it in Firefox, and I can confirm that the mouse scroll does not work in Firefox

• Sad 2

hace 4 horas, renalove dijo:

Try changing `@run-at` from `document-body` to `document-end` as a temporary workaround. This change will delay the start of the script and prevent duplicate resource bars, but the pre-script screen will be shown until the script ends.

image.png.6373a44fee8dad0f441834c0080ecb6d.png

Thak you very much! That helped me

Also, I found the option in settings>general>run at: document-end

And that did the trick

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Oh my gawd, that giant head staring at me through your screen... Brrr. :/💨  (I didn't know the resizing could go that far with the script's improve Waifu feature! ^^ I went the opposite way and reduced the size of my chosen pose so that it fits the screen.)

11 hours ago, EpicBacon said:

I made the mistake of putting her on the main screen, now I don't dare switch her out because she keeps
staring thru my soul with her dead cold eyes.

Absolutely terrifying.

The girl it made me think of immediately was Violet.  I love her angry/cute face.  I think it's a rare expression in HH.  I've used it in memes before.  I've had her size/position adjusted rationally (left), but I'll try the EpicBacon method, zoomed in all the way for a while (right), lol.

2023-07-13_0-30-32.png2023-07-13_0-31-27.png

Regarding the doubled resource bars.  I've seen it too.  It's random AF.  Sometimes it goes away on it's own, after a refresh.  It doesn't really hinder me from doing anything, so I consider it a visual bug.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • GG 1

Does it also happen to folks who use the OCD script?

I'm wondering if it's a weird interaction between a recent change in the game and HH++ in general, or if it's a weird interaction between the game and a recent change in the BDSM script specifically (since so far we only had people using that version reporting it here).

So far, it still only happened to me exactly once, and went away with one F5. I guess I've been lucky compared to others, especially DDinx and M-17 it seems.

----
By the way, I really like this update. Thanks for this, @zoopokemon. It still kind of worked with the old setup after the booster slot increase, but this is much clearer.
image.png

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

@Tom208 put in a temporary fix to the OCD script soon after the patch messed things up so I haven't seen any double bar issue. His latest fix seems to bring the UI back to normal. Thank you, Tom!

You guys have been doing it wrong with the home screen. That's how it should be done:

image.png.ab4fb3c451e2a997defd4e4028a54fb6.png

• Haha 8
  • Thinking 1
  • Juicy peach 1

1 hour ago, bolitho76 said:

Allow to agree to disagree: So it's correct 😉

image.thumb.png.2dd351f6553d2e8c14c31b937055583a.png

It was right when there were no these huge dark rectangles. Now it's miserable at any location, so I don't bother with this anymore. Yes, and the girl is no longer placed on the home screen in principle. Played with it for a couple of minutes and hid it. Much longer I placed girls on the screen with my character, but I got bored with this for a long time.

• Like 1

Well, it's nice the option is still there (thanks to the script), but I must say I'm too used to the background being just that and the many, many, many buttons stacking up in columns on the sides to ever go back to the old layout where each feature was visually represented by an item in the background pic.

16 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

So far, it still only happened to me exactly once, and went away with one F5. I guess I've been lucky compared to others, especially DDinx and M-17 it seems.

I was able to get a record result, so to speak, the jackpot:
All double bars are present, plus some bars are tripled! B|

1.jpg.beea7bb23ff791709e42c47b2189873b.jpg

P.S. Tried this

23 hours ago, renalove said:

Try changing `@run-at` from `document-body` to `document-end` as a temporary workaround

I don't know is it better or worse, because the upper bar now "flash" every time I go to any other game screen

Edited by Master-17
Tried to apply fix
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, renalove said:

Try changing `@run-at` from `document-body` to `document-end` as a temporary workaround. This change will delay the start of the script and prevent duplicate resource bars, but the pre-script screen will be shown until the script ends.

I have had the same problem with the double bars and that fixed it, thanks

The double resource bars was randomly happening based on how the page loads, it should now be fixed in v1.36.7. Also readjusted the display of the level up rewards chest and fixed up the view of the resource bars/booster tracker on mobile.

bugs also fix:

• Script settings button being covered up
  • Booster tracker: Error when equipping some mythic boosters
  • Expended Market Inventory: Cut off text under boosters
  • Improved Waifu: Scroll to zoom on Firefox

Anything else I missed?

• Thanks 8

4 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

The double resource bars was randomly happening based on how the page loads, it should now be fixed in v1.36.7. Also readjusted the display of the level up rewards chest and fixed up the view of the resource bars/booster tracker on mobile.

bugs also fix:

• Script settings button being covered up
  • Booster tracker: Error when equipping some mythic boosters
  • Expended Market Inventory: Cut off text under boosters
  • Improved Waifu: Scroll to zoom on Firefox

Anything else I missed?

Where is the petition to make Zoo join the KK bugfixing and support team?
So things might actually be fixed in a reasonable timeframe for a change 

• Haha 2
  • GG 1

8 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Improved Waifu: Scroll to zoom on Firefox

You are my hero🤗 😁

And thanX for making it (the Game) work again. 👍

8 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Anything else I missed?

There are two things that annoy me since forever, one has been absent for a while but is back now.

1. When applying XP or Affection to the Girls, there is this very slow backwards counter, it takes up to 5 seconds.
   Could it be made way faster, or even turned of, like in Harem++?

2. When you click in the Harem on the Element Icon of a Girl, the Domination Scheme pops up;
    this was gone for some while.
    But it is back now, and it not only interrupts the collecting of money, it also makes my Firefox behave strange.
    I'll try to explain, but it is a bit difficult, a video would show it best.
    Usually I start collecting money up left and work my way down in serpentines to the last row, then scroll down.
image.png.a1000f0dcdae2586eb859518c16c3515.png

After unintentionally clicking on Element and closing popup the weird thing starts:
Whenever I reach the lower rows beneath the scrollbar, they scroll down on its own; the faster you click, the more rows they jump. And not only one ore two rows, but whole sreens.
So either you do it very slow (max 1-2 clicks/s), or you have constantly to scroll back.
Or you reload the page, then it is back to normal, till you hit Element again.

And it is the same, after you choose something in the Filtermenu.

Is this understandable?
Can it be reproduced or confirmed by anyone else?

So best would be to suppress the popup (again).

Edited by Der DinX
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

Anything else I missed?

I have two suggestions for some minor features:

- hidding the claimed hero level rewards (similarly to seasons/PoGVA)

- show an end timer for the PoVG events on the homepage

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Der DinX said:

You are my hero🤗 😁

And thanX for making it (the Game) work again. 👍

There are two things that annoy me since forever, one has been absent for a while but is back now.

1. When applying XP or Affection to the Girls, there is this very slow backwards counter, it takes up to 5 seconds.
   Could it be made way faster, or even turned of, like in Harem++?

2. When you click in the Harem on the Element Icon of a Girl, the Domination Scheme pops up;
    this was gone for some while.
    But it is back now, and it not only interrupts the collecting of money, it also makes my Firefox behave strange.
    I'll try to explain, but it is a bit difficult, a video would show it best.
    Usually I start collecting money up left and work my way down in serpentines to the last row, then scroll down.
image.png.a1000f0dcdae2586eb859518c16c3515.png

After unintentionally clicking on Element and closing popup the weird thing starts:
Whenever I reach the lower rows beneath the scrollbar, they scroll down on its own; the faster you click, the more rows they jump. And not only one ore two rows, but whole sreens.
So either you do it very slow (max 1-2 clicks/s), or you have constantly to scroll back.
Or you reload the page, then it is back to normal, till you hit Element again.

And it is the same, after you choose something in the Filtermenu.

Is this understandable?
Can it be reproduced or confirmed by anyone else?

So best would be to surpress the popup (again).

I have the same issue, I find it mostly when trying to upgrade mythic equipment tho; when trying to add more items in for the xp; when clicking on a lot of items, sometimes the page scrolls down quite a bit, and I have to wait to add in more

51 minutes ago, 430i said:

hidding the claimed hero level rewards (similarly to seasons/PoGVA)

And optionally hiding the "claim all" button there, and on PoG/PoV (like in Tom's version) as well.

3 minutes ago, EpicBacon said:

I find it mostly when trying to upgrade mythic equipment tho; when trying to add more items in for the xp; when clicking on a lot of items, sometimes the page scrolls down quite a bit

Same here. But I think it is a game bug which has been there since I play it. I did not check where it might originate from, and if there is any way to fix this script-wise, but it would be great if possible.

No, until few weeks ago, the damage of each club member to the champion was erased and not shown while resting.

It's nice to see the statistics while the champion is resting (although it's a bit confusing at the beginning). I would like to see the number of club members who fought it, without having to count it manually @zoopokemon.

Edit for @DvDivXXX: Yes, but not after defeating the CC.

Edit 2: I don't know what DOTA is :)

Also, if you can fix the market equipment (comparing new items to old items):
If new>old colour green
If old>new colour red

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

I would like to see the number of club members who fought it, without having to count it manually @zoopokemon.

You mean like this? That's already been in the script forever.

image.png

Edit:

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

Edit for @DvDivXXX: Yes, but not after defeating the CC.

Why would you want to make a headcount after you've already completed the CC run? Are you the type of club leader with super strict rules, quotas and shit for CC participation? Do you need it to harass members after the fact? While the run is ongoing, it's useful to know if you're getting the best participation bonus you can or not, so you can encourage members who haven't done so to spend one ticket for the team. After, though? I honestly can't think of a non-hostile use for this kind of data. Maybe to make a super detailed spreadsheet to monitor your club's performance over time or something like that, if you're into that sort of thing... Anyways, don't mind my PTSD. To each their own, and if Zoo wants to give struggling clubs an extra tool to go at each other's throat over, that's not going to hurt me now.

But on principle I'd love to see him refuse due to the Not Big Brother clause. ^^

1 hour ago, OmerB said:

If new>old colour green
If old>new colour red

I don't think that's something the script can do, at least not until the game itself gives the comparison data again for the script to use and enhance AAA RPG style as you suggest. Not that it wouldn't be cool, but I don't think it's possible.

Also, at what point do we stop pretending we're still playing a game called Warcraft 3 with a mod called DOTA, and we realize we're actually playing a game called DOTA within the constraints of Warcraft 3? ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated

On 7/13/2023 at 8:14 AM, renalove said:

I noticed that rewriting the script turns off auto-update. Please turn on auto-update. `document-end` is no longer needed. Thanks to zoopokemon for the update.

image.png.49a88e3cac9b9f02f5bd3d2f485f18e3.png

By the way, the cause of resource bars duplication was in the game update. They changed code of resource bars. With this change, fighting a villain does not decrease CP quickly.

• Thanks 3