Community Scripts [Links in OP]

DvDivXXX

@zoopokemon

Nice one! Yes the color change is best IMO, to avoid overly large texts messing the screen.

Btw, I recognised a little bug in your battle girl pose aspect ratio module, due to an element ID change, I guess:
#new_battle .new-battle-girl-container => #battle .new-battle-girl-container

However, I found it cleaner to just unset the max-height (set it to "none") of the image:

document.styleSheets[0].insertRule('#battle > .new-battle-container .new-battle-girl-container > img { max-height: none; }')

Especially with badly maintained code (KK-side), it is not a good idea to hardcode (max-)width and (max-)height of all elements, as any change can break it, like it obviously did for these poses eons ago. The defined width of the images implicitly define their natural height: the 450 pixels of the (fixed) parent container. So no need to further hardcode this and do positioning adjustments. If now for some reason an image has/gets a different (native) aspect ratio, it keeps working fine.

And this is not a website where CLS plays a role, which would be of course a reason to hardcode all image width and height.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

So uuh.. for some of us here who are not code/script wizards, any chance this change color on crit can be made avaiible to us? :) I don't care if its a standalone thing or integrated into BDSM or another script, I just want to see crits better :) 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

zoo had hotfixed his script, -mm- wanted to do this in the next h

image.png.3012fed766107b06c6817be68df9d623.png

Edit:

-MM-  had ninjaed me with his message. Big thanks to him for his fast work!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, HentaiGuru said:

missing // @updateURL // @downloadURL 

also // @namespace leads to login page :D

No need for update and download urls, you install it from sleazyfork and it will take care of updating.

The namespace is just cosmetic, so you as a use do not need to care for it. And you cant access it anyway :)

• Like 1

Lol, while I was manually changing the URLs, all scripts got an update. Many thanks to all for the fast reaction, and special thanks to @430i for hosting your script online now, which makes updating easier and changes transparent 👍.

Edited by Horsting

1 minute ago, Horsting said:

Lol, while I was manually changing the URLs, all scripts got an update. Special thanks to @430i for hosting your script online now, which makes updating easier and changes transparent 👍.

There was a technical limitation in greasy/sleazyfork, but it was fixed recently, so the script can finally be hosted online

• Like 1

@430i I recognised that often, if multiple opponents are shown as unboosted, your script highlights only the first, respectively checks only the first correctly, and it switches when inverting the sort order, hence is related to the order it loops through the opponents. I added some debug output and indeed it gets wrong stats for the second opponent during the loop. See here, once sorted ascending, once descending:

image.png.3cb5db14ec8d6ecb213d3920b96aa641.png

I could not find the reason for this yet, but indeed it gets different/false stats from the snapshot for the 2nd opponent, while for the first in loop order it is always correct.

I am not too familiar with this .map() syntax, but it looks correct, and especially I am confused how the parent opponent idx loop can have any effect on this. Probably you have an idea.

4 hours ago, Horsting said:

I could not find the reason for this yet, but indeed it gets different/false stats from the snapshot for the 2nd opponent, while for the first in loop order it is always correct.

It seems array.reverse() does it inplace even tho it returns the reversed array. Should be fixed now, can you try it out?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ol Sheriff Joe said:

Hello @430i,
would there be, by any chance a possibility of updating your script so that it works in all the games and not just HH and TPSH, please? ^^

Done, let me know if you have any issues.

• Thanks 2

Just to say, I added a kind of teams filter in harem. It's not as before but it allows to navigate quickly between the girls of a same team.
As before, you need to visit the "change team" page to get teams data.

Also, from now, to get girls data, you need to visit the "waifu" or "edit team" page.

• Thanks 1