[ 03-Feb-22 ] Mythic Days - (Best girl) Discussion

holymolly

Rate Mythic Norou   

30 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Mythic Norou

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, garadron said:

Looking pretty good after the 3rd reset, I guess I'm gonna get my first Mythic sometime tomorrow. @holymolly I guess you're not really Norou's fan if you didn't wait for her to be your first Mythic 🤔

image.png.c7ad9f3cd617fa55798839921bb54b4f.png

Holymolly can state that she is the best mythic girl because he has the other mythic girls though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

19 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

I've been praying for @zoopokemon to update his unblessed spreadsheet to see where Norou stands.

I was going to wait for the next PoV to run it again, but since it seems like everyone is dying to know

image.png.ff5abccdf9556dc627b437daa85bb185.png

Yep she is a good mythic with that double hair color

Sorry holymolly, only 2nd best

Edited by zoopokemon
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 3
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 2

This event is denied me, as a play-for-free member.  I don't see how one could avoid having to spend truckloads of kobans on getting these girls, and use the 50x combativity option in an attempt to beat the feeding frenzy that results from the 9,000 koban ration once every 2 hours.  I never get my timing right for this.

I do not have any mythic girls and do not expect to have any.  Apart from this time (battling Edwarda to get Psyche), Mythic Days events are nearly always in conflict with the other event running concurrently.  One shard drop of a single value every 20 attempts (if I'm lucky) means I have zero charge of getting her within three days.

My stats reflect the absence of mythic girls in my harem.  I'm greatly hampered by this in PvP.  However, this appears to be the way the game is heading.  This must be the 'upping of their game' referred to by Kinkoid in the many upgrades of the game.

One question... Do the mythic girls ever drop with x100 shards?  If so, this would give me the narrowest of chances to get one of them.

• Thinking 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Damn, I'm actually torn again, now. I was determined to skip Norou and save up for Matcha's revival instead unless Norou also had a top-tier color and/or another good (battle-relevant) reason to go for her instead. When I noticed her 5.5 main stat, it was a done deal for me. Now that it turns out she won't have more total power (for now at least) despite that... I'm back on the fence. ^^ Blue is good (and only gets better overtime according to Sly, at least) and I don't have any Mythic of that Color yet. But Dark is top-tier all the time and I also want a second one in my team... :( Hmpf.

ask noacc for an advance, you should get both, IMO, better pass on LD or whatever.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This event is denied me, as a play-for-free member.  I don't see how one could avoid having to spend truckloads of kobans on getting these girls, and use the 50x combativity option in an attempt to beat the feeding frenzy that results from the 9,000 koban ration once every 2 hours.  I never get my timing right for this.

I do not have any mythic girls and do not expect to have any.  Apart from this time (battling Edwarda to get Psyche), Mythic Days events are nearly always in conflict with the other event running concurrently.  One shard drop of a single value every 20 attempts (if I'm lucky) means I have zero charge of getting her within three days.

My stats reflect the absence of mythic girls in my harem.  I'm greatly hampered by this in PvP.  However, this appears to be the way the game is heading.  This must be the 'upping of their game' referred to by Kinkoid in the many upgrades of the game.

One question... Do the mythic girls ever drop with x100 shards?  If so, this would give me the narrowest of chances to get one of them.

No 100 shard drop for mythic girls.

• Like 1

Il y a 4 heures, Zorba the Geek a dit :

😕

Are you not getting any Kobans, as a free-to-play player? 'cuz I'm doing approximately 15k HH-Kobans per month for free at lvl ~380, and that's more than enough to get any Mythic girl.

Also, there's usually no competition for shards during classic MD, after the second day or so, so you can participate any time without x50 fights. Except for Finalmecia, where shards were only available for 1 hour or so around the end. Right now, still 50% of the shards are present for Norou on HH, more than 20 minutes after reset. Shards will last longer and longer after the first day.

• Like 2

Norou has been harder to get than the last mythics.

987 battles for 57 drops and 101 shards (4 SP used). 9700 kobans used for refills. 125 MPx1 orbs, 67

tickets, and 1350 gems.

imagen.png.65e9b5d82c40a5f3c534b066d49ea611.png

Wwith two days left the 9000 shards are lasting more than one hour. Could it be because many top players left the game and there are less rich people, because people koban reserves are depleted, because everybody has enough Sensual girls, or (I risk the wrath of you know who :P) because Norou is not liked as much as other Mythic girls.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Hug 1

21 minutes ago, jelom said:

Could it be because many top players left the game

In the last couple of weeks my D3 bracket has had only 100 players, meaning that natural regens were enough to complete all fights. Previously it's been 102-3. To me that suggests that there has been a decrease in the number of players in D3 so that the excess that isn't enough to make a whole new D3 bracket isn't there anymore. If I'm right about that, the D3 players seem the most likely to be 'Mythic Chasing'......

18 minutes ago, jelom said:

Wwith two days left the 9000 shards are lasting more than one hour. Could it be because many top players left the game and there are less rich people, because people koban reserves are depleted, because everybody has enough Sensual girls, or (I risk the wrath of you know who :P) because Norou is not liked as much as other Mythic girls.

Looks more like no one likes Norou as a Mythic ....

My suggestion to KK would be to roll back 24 hours so Norou can be replaced with a much more beloved girl.

What do you think @holymolly😁 Joking ! Please don't perma ban me !!

• Haha 4
  • Hug 1

7 hours ago, zoopokemon said:

I was going to wait for the next PoV to run it again, but since it seems like everyone is dying to know

image.png.ff5abccdf9556dc627b437daa85bb185.png

Yep she is a good mythic with that double hair color

Sorry holymolly, only 2nd best

Are the %s based on the frequency of Blessing seen so far? Or do they assume each category (Position, Dominance, Hair Colour etc) is equally weighted and each sub-cateogry (Eccentric, Voyeur, Submissive etc) is also equally weighted, or is there more information I'm not aware of the frequency of occurence of the different Blessings?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Are the %s based on the frequency of Blessing seen so far? Or do they assume each category (Position, Dominance, Hair Colour etc) is equally weighted and each sub-cateogry (Eccentric, Voyeur, Submissive etc) is also equally weighted, or is there more information I'm not aware of the frequency of occurence of the different Blessings?

My code assumes that it's all equally weighted, so it just goes through every possible combination and tallies up all the girls in the top 7 (or equal to 7th). Another thing that might not be immediately obvious is that the two blessings can't have the same category.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

She has two hair colors, but dark pink is barely more used than strawberry blonde.

This isn't intended as 'challenging', I'm just curious.

@zoopokemon is using an equal weighting for each hair colour, and that seems a reasonable assumption to me. If that's the case, then surely Dark Pink having a low number of girls makes it even more valuable? It's going to come up just as often as the more common colours, but when it does you've got a disproportionate advantage as there are going to be far fewer good options for alternative girls for other players who don't have Norou. Is there something else I'm missing here?

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 52 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

It's going to come up just as often as the more common colours, but when it does you've got a disproportionate advantage as there are going to be far fewer good options for alternative girls for other players who don't have Norou. Is there something else I'm missing here?

That's my understanding as well. And that's why Norou is considered slightly better than Lenaëlle, despite having the same number of blessings. Lenaëlle competes with Red Battler when the blessing is "Red Hair", whereas Norou has unique Hair color (among current Mythic girls).

But if you compare them one to one, Norou and Lenaëlle are just as likely to be blessed, and would have the same power when blessed.

In the end, it's a very subtle difference.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

Is there something else I'm missing here?

No, you're spot on. Assuming every existing attribute has an equal chance of being picked for Blessings, what I instinctively saw as a weakness is actually a strength. Thanks for helping me see that, man. ❤️ 

-------
Anyways, it's done. Grabbed her for 6.8k kobans, plus my 167 saved up PvE fights, plus my 4 saved up Sandalwoods from PoVs. Also got a whole bunch of MPx1s as well as Psyche in the process. Now, just gimme a couple of months of not upgrading any girl I want to as I patiently and painfully save up all of my gifts until I reach the giganormous 437k Affection MD girls also cost, and I'll have another good Mythic in my roster. ^^

• Like 3

3 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

In the last couple of weeks my D3 bracket has had only 100 players, meaning that natural regens were enough to complete all fights. Previously it's been 102-3. To me that suggests that there has been a decrease in the number of players in D3 so that the excess that isn't enough to make a whole new D3 bracket isn't there anymore. If I'm right about that, the D3 players seem the most likely to be 'Mythic Chasing'......

In the last weeks there were only one time a League with only 100 participants to me. Three times 103, one time 102 and this week 101 participants. So I can't agree to your thoughts about the decreasing base because you had only brackets with 100 participants.

Edited by bolitho76

10 minutes ago, Yamiray said:

Norou was my first 5 star Legendary but is now obsolete since all the other 5 star's are higher stats. Michaela replaced her before all the stats where summed

Norou was a big deal back in the day, the first Kh legend girl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Norou was a big deal back in the day, the first Kh legend girl.

Yup; I wonder if the other OG legendaries will be getting mythic incarnations? Levitya, Taria, and Fanny & Fione aren't as big to the game as the others are, though. I'd love to see a mythic Taria, but she hasn't even gotten a single additional incarnation since her first appearance (out of character, given her source material 😉)

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 1