Test server bugs

Noacc

5 hours ago, helter01 said:

Is the test server supposed to have a silver monthly card?

It explicitly states so:

image.png.be9ef3bb0a1727e8013b7084c025c49f.png

But now that you mention it, I also did not get the silver card daily rewards on test server since a long time.

EDIT: What a coincidence, when using all resources on test sever to take this screenshot, I run into a stuck adventure. This is likely around a villain battle, I vaguely remember this was reported already:

image.thumb.png.c5a4b810e0d96ad54cbd10dc88f428a3.png

As can be seen, there is no button to continue. I (manually) fight Donation after being stuck here, and indeed I was thrown back into the adventure right away, so based this and the pose, I am sure this is what was supposed to happen, and now I should be able to "use" whatever item Donation was supposed to drop.

The fullscreen/hide buttons btw do not work either here, but they do work when revisiting older quests. I tested to disable all scripts and logout/login, but that did not help.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsting said:

stuck adventure. This is likely around a villain battle, I vaguely remember this was reported already:

I'm experiencing the exact same thing on a different world, and after fighting Edwarda she did drop the quest item but I still have no option to continue the story mode.

Spoiler

image.png

• Like 1

Has anybody else noticed in the last day-or-so, on the test server, that all the girls equipment is showing as Red/Mythic.  The only way to tell the actual class is to click/hover on the item and it shows the real class color in the "banner" (item background is still red).

2Screenshot 2023-12-03 112643.png

Edited by memyself393

It is. Mentioned previously in Chit Chat and I moved some posts to the Labyrinth thread as it's undoubtedly linked to the introduction of the "Random Mythic GG piece" item in the Lab Shop. Jelom said it's only visual, I'll take his word for it as my test account is too low to check anything.

Hello.

I just started the test server and I don't have access to Discord - does anyone know why the game is stuck in world 2 and cannot move forward?
I've logged-out and in again, cleared my cookies and all that jazz, and it's been like that for over 2 days. Picture for reference.
Any ideas, please?
Thank you!

Spoiler

del.png

Edited by Telum

3 minutes ago, mdnoria said:

You need to fight the corresponding world villain (Grunt) one time to get its item.

Already did, already got the orb, but it's not moving forward.
Thanks for the input and your time, though. ❤️

1 hour ago, mdnoria said:

You need to fight the corresponding world villain (Grunt) one time to get its item.

Uh... That's from Gems Kingdom - so Dark Lord, not Gruntt.

2 hours ago, Telum said:

I just started the test server and I don't have access to Discord - does anyone know why the game is stuck in world 2 and cannot move forward?
I've logged-out and in again, cleared my cookies and all that jazz, and it's been like that for over 2 days. Picture for reference.

This is a bug that appears after KK added the Labyrinth to the test-server. So far I know it's reported, but at which time KK will fix it, it's unknown. I hope for the big weekly update at Wednesday.

image.png.b92f6885be22923ac788556b15ff3f0c.png

A little bit more progressed point in the story 😉 but with the same problem.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

This is a bug that appears after KK added the Labyrinth to the test-server. So far I know it's reported, but at which time KK will fix it, it's unknown. I hope for the big weekly update at Wednesday.

Nuts. The Labyrinth is why I started the test serve in the first place. Thanks for the info, mate. 💪

Div and me faced the very same issue in different worlds/quests. There seems to be a general bug on the test server when one needs to defeat a villain to proceed in adventure.
EDIT: Ah, I should read everything before posting. So another "same here" 😅.

Edited by Horsting
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Horsting said:

Div and me faced the very same issue in different worlds/quests. There seems to be a general bug on the test server when one needs to defeat a villain to proceed in adventure.
EDIT: Ah, I should read everything before posting. So another "same here" 😅.

Great. Thanks!
And now that I discovered there's a test server bug thread, I'm guessing my post should be merged there.

Thank you all, and thanks to the mod who'll merge them. ☺️

edit: it seems the problem is now fixed. @bolitho76 @Horsting

Edited by Telum
  • Like 2

W1 on test server currently contains 1027 players, which makes it extremely slow, especially with battle simulator enabled (but also without any apps). I hope it won't stay like this. I do not remember how much were common on live server W1, but I think 300 players should be enough and the max that can be handled by older/smaller clients.

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

The test-server channel at Discord is only avalaible to a small group. KK decided to close the channel

Hmm, how then was it planned to communicate between the “testers” from the test server and the developers, if they practically do not use the forum, but only use Discord? As a result, their test server was originally created only for a small group of people, so you should never expect much from it.