Test server bugs

Noacc

KinkoidIsSorry.thumb.PNG.656b5156fe1e1d0a8ba9f9134a179cd6.PNG

This is an image from the news from the test server. However, the above code does not work on the test server (the error "this code does not exist"), although it does work on other servers.

In my humble opinion, you should either not announce the non-working code on the test server, or make it valid.

League fights, Seasons fights, Boss/troll fights & the new Pantheon's Stairway feature are all giving Bunny's 'little geeks' response. Never sure if I need to report these bugs or if they report automatically, so pls delete or ignore if this post is unnecessary. 

Edit: Girl upgrades & storyline are also affected.

Further edit: as is the Harem.

lil' geeks.png

Edited by Caradog
Additional info

2 hours ago, rebirther said:

Information for not own girls is no longer displayed in the harem.

harem.thumb.PNG.adb3eddabd8920987be91135315619f3.PNG

Maybe it has sth to do with those gems they introduced, by the way those gems r awesome idea to lower chance to gain shards for girls during event... If they doesnt work like dating tokens, and its another time-streching mechanics its kinda shame...

26 minutes ago, Bomba said:

New bug: The harem is empty.

Literally. It loads quickly, but nothing's inside.

Had same problem when  using Chrome, but it works fine in Firefox

edit; Tested Chrome Private window and it works there to so... maybe clear cookies or something

Edited by Stoned Jesus
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

The new path of valor does not give out correct number of potions. It says that you get 1 potion for every girl level-up , however the max you can get with one book, even mythical is 49. It also says that you get 10 potions for doing an awakening, but I haven't gotten a single potion for doing an awakening. The same thing is happening with upgrading a girl, regardless of rarity, the guaranteed potions are not given. Please fix this.

• Like 2

I have the same problems:

Path of Valor - there is a very bad bug to become points by levelup girls

for example
Bonny Common Girl lvl.1 > book 1.000 XP > do awakening > the girl have now lvl.73
Path of Valor gives me only +49 points for levelup and +10 points for awakening

lvl.1 + lvl.49 = lvl.50 for awakening - and i never becomes the restpoints to girls lvl. 73
23 ponts are lost.

The larger the books - so bigger the lost points.

next example
Girl have lvl.49 > book 2.500 XP (or higher) the girl lvl. is over 100 now
Path of Valor gives me only +1 point for levelup and 20 points for awakening

Normaly i shold become more than 100 points. Can u see now the problems?

I have give my great books as first and I have so much books investet - but i have become so small points.
I have too late seen that i not become all points.
Path of Valor now I can't finalize.

hope u can fix it
Raeupchen

The answer of my ticket:

mimir
1 Tag, 6Std., 47min, 28s
Hello,

Thank you for contacting Kinkoid Customer Support.

We would like to inform you that you can report bugs for the test server only on the discord channel.

Enjoy your Adventures!

Kind Regards,
Kinkoid Team

• 1 month later...

I get a "the server didn´t answer properly. Please try again.

"Err HH_1 error" on the ptr since yesterday.

It´s been half a day now including a night where I logged out.

This pretty much affects everything I try to do and when I try to enter the activities I just get a white screen.

This happens on several different browsers, including edge where I have no plugins etc whatsoever.

Not sure if it´s just me or a general problem that can rarely occur due to a bug but I honestly don´t know how to fix this....

Edited by Saradis

Having issues in the test server Club Champion Challenge. It HAD been giving ridiculous impression numbers for a single challenge with 6 or 7 position matches(1000M+) knocking the champion out in a single shot. If I was the only challenger, it would give me 7 shards, with 3 more for each additional challenger. 2 challengers, 10 shards, 3, 13 shards... 
I managed to NOT knock out the champion for the end of January, and just let it be because the club challenges would have been insufficient for me to get enough shards for the girl anyway.
Now, impression is back to being consistent, but I'm stuck at 2 measly shards with two other challengers, both under 1M impression and me over 50M. Something is seriously wrong.

• Like 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to Test server bugs
  • DvDivXXX unpinned and pinned this topic