Cumback Contests are LIVE

Liliat

33 minutes ago, madahmed said:

probably i ll completely skip day 03

uh, i'm pretty sure that TODAY is the FINAL DAY (3rd or 4th).

relax & enjoy your day!  Gratz on girl & Orbs!

Edited by Karxan
  • Thanks 1

Shit - forgot to screenshot (when one thing starts to get wrong, others will follow immediatly...)

Get a 4th place with 37.000-40.000 points. The first was 112k+ as I looked last time (ca. 5 minutes before reset).

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Regarding the recent CbC, I took 16th (51 orbs), and 2nd place (14.6k gems) on days 1 & 2.  Was aiming for 15th & 1st place.  Didn't babysit them at the end, so wasn't successful.

Got 1st on the last day w/ a 128.4k score.  I had to KO the CC anyway, so I'd get the last 15 shards for Kanako, and beat it for the club.  Ended up getting 35 shards for my ~32% dmg. 

image.png

Also got the 200k GXP, which was put to good use immediately, for next week's Dom team.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Hearts 1

It was a good week on CumC! the first two days were nothing to talk about, but the last day covered for them! :)

BTW, it wasn't a snipe in the regular sense, since I just did my fights, and ended first :)

image.thumb.png.a0025691efd06c680ab4099e714573c0.png

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 4

image.png.fa6671b9cb49a7276732d88fb21025d9.png

Gaelle refused to drop so I had to go on with the MyPx1 and use some Mypx3/6 Orbs at last so I overspend here. Think next week a 1st would be very surprising because I'm out of MyPx1.

15th needed 151.000 points.

• GG 4

cumbackcontest.thumb.png.7832ee09e348b542e72d3975d46d23c7.png

Level bracket 241-280. Done with the MPx1 from Mythic Days, random MPx1 and EqP rewards from PoV/PoG/seasons and ~90 EPx10 GPx10. Since I wasn't able to come online earlier than 5 minutes before reset, and also wanted to spend all natural regen fists on Silvanus for max Stacy shards and MPx1 orbs, I basically hammered those EPx10 orbs out on the last seconds, resulting in the overhead 🤣.

Edited by Horsting
  • GG 3

5 hours ago, Horsting said:

Level bracket 241-280.

Treasure those times! The BoD (Bracket of Death) awaits. Someday you'll reach hero level 400 (or is it 401? can't remember for sure) and it'll get a lot less fun (or maybe a lot more fun, in your case, since you seem to enjoy the challenge). Suddenly much harder, is what I'm getting at. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Suddenly much harder, is what I'm getting at. ^^

I fear that, similar to how I fear the end of the fast ascent in leagues when reaching one where most opponents do use all all tokens from regen (currently it is always only a single other player, sadly with much higher level than me => 2nd). I just bought a new Alban's travel memories, but I actually always wonder whether it really is such a good idea for contests, seasons and such 😅.

10 hours ago, Horsting said:

I just bought a new Alban's travel memories, but I actually always wonder whether it really is such a good idea for contests, seasons and such 😅.

That's definitely the thing to do, keep using those PXP boosters, until you get to 500.  The higher level you are, the more your items sell for, so GPx10s become way more valuable, and you also get more gems from PoP, making it easier to max out girls.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

image.png.342247f25328d09bec6a957de8793917.png

Another top4 to me. Not bad, but also not good, but after Ancient shoot in no time to 1st it was highly possible that he have a Diamond card and if he would be active around Reset it would be much to expensiv to try to get 1st.

15th needed 26.200 points.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

17 minutes ago, garadron said:

anyone got the daily freebie today?

that's a HARD NOPE!! & updating all tickets w/Customer Service.

image.thumb.png.a2f6eb38782112ca57a414aef36684e7.png

barely held on in HH as general bugginess made it difficult to compete; CXH & psh were worse - not worth a screenshot.  at least i don't give any fucks for psh so that doesn't bother me; but getting wrek'd in CXH does.

• Like 1
  • GG 1

image.png.e12ccef222cff3870916544935e96b1e.png

Good end for this week. Another top4 and only one Diamond boy in the bracket. Without him I had tried to invest some Koban to go to top1, but ca. 720 Koban to reach more than 147k are to expensiv.

15th needed 16.000 points.

• Like 1

I don't often fight for a #1 finish in CbC (I'm slowly but surely starting to prepare for a year or so from now when those events will start having girls at stake for me). But when I do, it can get pretty... crazy. ^^

image.png

• Surprised :O 3

Huge! I usually get about 70.000 this day (giving me safe 1st so far), doing club champion performances in 15 minutes schedule during quite a significant share of hours that day. Was this mostly villains, or club champions, in case invested kobans to skip 15 minutes waiting/do multiple challenges?

• Like 1