Feedback Re: Features Survey

Boulie2

Oh, one more important point I did give as feedback in the survey itself but forgot to mention here.

Re: Hero's Journey & Boons (aka Skill Tree and Extra Bonuses)

This absolutely 100% MUST be RETROACTIVE. This comes with its own balance issues, but there's just no way around it or there will be hell to pay in terms of backlash. If it's not retroactive, then existing Level 500 players would basically be excluded from the feature. And any long-time veteran would basically be punished for their years of playing and supporting this game.

As much as I bitched about the unfairness and imbalance of the "older account wins" lack of balance system for years (and it's still an issue, albeit not as visible or prominent nowadays due to Awakenings and Blessings overshadowing it, for a time)... The exact and very extreme opposite is not acceptable either. So yeah, the day this comes out, I want to receive the skill tree points, bonus options and extra rewards from all of my 468+ hard-earned level-ups. I don't want it to just mean I'll get a small taste of it for my remaining levels to grind until I finally reach the player level cap, and then be locked out of this feature permanently.

• Like 7
  • Thinking 1

Let's indepth the design of some of such features.

GIRLS EQUIPMENT

This feature can be saved from damnatio perpetua if equipments *stick* to a girl for a permanent bonus untied to the actual item score. For example, a girl can ask for one weapon, one dress, one shoes... if you do comply, she get a +20% bonus and that's done forever.

Maybe you can just switch on rarity. This will greatly reduce the burden and can be interesting. Switching equipment for each new equipment drop and each team compo is instead hellish, and probably KK is aware of.

This seems fitting and paired with the next feature...

CRAFTING

"Mythic Equipments for everyone!" - and then they are. The dreaded Mythic Equipments.

Is a bit obscure what's hidden in the cascade menu ("Random Mythic" can be probably changed to "Legendary Pet" or "Rare Weapon" at will). The proxy hint me that I have to invest 625 Epic items to get a Mythic, and 500M + the 25 morphs from Epic to Legendary cost.

It's a bit too much of an effort. My idea was about having some fixed recipes of 5 items that turn into a leveled up version (with more copies as long you own multiple ingredients - one click for multiple craftings).  And for free, you already payed the cost for owning the material.

Ergonomy is a thing. Is a primary thing. Bad ergonomy have people flee from good games. Is the "feeling of gameplay" and selecting 625 single items at least 6 times for a full set of Mythics is not friendly.

Crafting + Girl Equipments pair up fine so you should mind they will be implemented as an unicum. Adding Mythic equipment to girls will ba incentive to invest in Crafting.

ELEMENTAL PACHINKO

It look fine. There will be orbs or just koban costs? That will determine the quality of the feature. I never rolled an Event Pachinko, maybe I'll roll some of this?

HERO&BOONS

Is a set of cascading trees. That's mean you cannot level up a node above the root level. The proxy hint you can level up a node multiple times. By using incremental costs the thing sound interesting. You can wait for boosting a further node on a branch or spending the same amount of 'points' to start a new tree/branch, with less intense but wider bonuses. Is a well known feature from Diablo/DragonQuest.

The only issue is... where does those points come from? If they come from EXP collected, there will be no great issue. If you can somehow "purchase" points with cash, is the first implementation of a paywall. You'll play free up to level 400, then you're somehow forced to invest into skill points or your perfomance will be greatly dampered.

So, the quality of this feature will vary on implementation.

CHAT

It look like a subsidiary layer. That's mean the progress of chat is untied with the progress of the game. The proxy hint me it work like a dating sim.

Each tense can be replied with A/B, one of the answers grating more points. Answers will cost you 'messages points' from a global pool. Fill up the girl gauge to reach a new tier and collect a picture (probably each girl will own more tiers).

Is a parallel set of Side Quests, if you'll mind a bit. Anyway, again, there could be some extras that we aren't aware of. Like Koban costs, refilling, added cost for later tiers.

But the worst ones could be:

• Chat girls will be awards for Contests. Figure out what happen if one of such rarest girls will pop up in a Daily Contest.
  • Events will be tied by your Chat outcomes. What sound as a subsidiary layer will be binded again to the main layer, complicating gameplay even more.

So, to me, this feature is not so fancy as it sound and hide a lot of traps.

LABYRINTH

It's hard to judge the thing, as they are using again a misty wording. It look I can move from start to finish using adjacent cells. So, as long isn't random (and it will be a disaster), I can identify the best path immediatedly.

It's hard so far to determine the gameplay. You're supposed to select 50 girls. Even if I'll lose all 7 girls of a  team after a cell, I can move 7 squares - it look enough to reach the end. By this logic, I'm a bit confused on what "Reinforcement" mean. So, if I'm correct, you can use each girl once AND you must call for Reinforcement (a cost) to tap in the 50 girls army to continue with a new team, as long you don't land on a Reinforcement square that offer this chance free.

As it's the only way the thing can work by their wording, it look like a costly event (each cell cost you something as long isn't a Reinforcement one).

CUSTOM BUNDLES

To me, it look like a sniping, so I feel not so happy about. You need that precise amount of Combativity and guess what, you own it.

Mumble. It's a very compulsion trap.

CLUB LEAGUES

Clubs need more stuff, but having Clubs compete is not something that incentivize Club activities - it incentivize Club metagaming. It's not hard to do, I've already suggested a lot of interesting stuff as "collective activities". How to change the Boss thing in a true collective thing that also award single deeds. How to craft events that keep that sense of ownership without the need of competition.

This is proobably the worst feature, hidden between that fancy 750 koban prize - now mind if I have to do 100 Boss battles in 3 days how much kobans I'll spend... and maybe is a *shared award* XD.

No.

• Like 3

I really didn't like any of the new ideas, since I really don't want this game to get any more complicated in the first place, so maybe club leagues could be interesting, but I think we need a global chat system or something like that first.

The worst idea ever is the girl equipment one, and I really can't see why they would push it again and again. Who in their right mind wants to manage the wardrobe of  900 girls anyway? Even if we reduce that to 5 star legends and mythic girls. which would exclude champion performances from the optimization, I would have to care for over 50 girls by now. How is that fun? I never bought my self 50 dolls just to play dressup, and I really don't think I want this now. This is no RPG with gear and special skills, this is an idle game and I'm already collecting something in it, girls.

I also don't need even more equipment stuff thrown my way, I'm happy with the stuff we have now. In fact, I feel myself getting more annoyed with everything you add to the game, I don't want to waste more time and overthink everything even more, I just want some lighthearted fun.

Edited by SamRei
  • Like 2

While some of these features seems nice, they're only adding to the reason as to why I quit (more time consuming).

Harem Chat was a well liked feature of Hentai Clicker, so I guess that's welcomed. Actually a good thing to expand the "lore" of the girls (But more clicking). Not sure how to feel about a new currency (like kisses or energy I guess). 👍

PoV revival, sure I guess, but once again I'm not a fan of more clicking and more koban spending, but this is hopefully a very optional feature and if so it's something good. 👍

Elemental Pachinko seems like just another way to spend your kobans unless there will be orbs to gain. It's also more expensive than Epic Pachinko with less rewards. I see little to no reason for this. 👎

Hero's Journey, hmm, seems like we need yet another currency to be able to progress it. This is becoming more an mmo rpg which I'm not a fan of (I liked the idle version of HH, but maybe that's because I started the game when it was just that, so newer players might enjoy this more?), unfortunately it might be needed to clear things like Pantheon's Stairway, but I feel like this adds another pay to win system in PvP. Change is good in grindy games, I wonder if this is a good one for a once idle browser game. 🤷‍♂️

Custom Bundles seems like something good for quality of life, make them whales decide themselves what they wanna spend their money on. I see nothing negative about this one tbh from a company's POV so 👍

Club Leagues seems fun, I would go really hardcore in this if this was in 2020 ^^ Now another league to play on top of the normal league (and maybe even the new type of rarity/elemental league or w/e that has been proposed) is not the thing that would make me come back at the very least. Being in a "strong" club also becomes more important to maximize your resource gain, think what you will about that. Leagues are the most time consuming feature in this game for tryhards like myself. 🤷‍♂️

The Labyrinth, I'll be honest, I don't really understand this feature from reading the survey, how time consuming it will be or what currency/resource we will have to spend to progress thru it, or what the cooldown will be for each stage and so on, so I can't really comment much about it. A slightly more complex Pantheon's Stairway maybe. 🤷‍♂️

Craft of Hero's Equipment is also another feature that unfortunately could be mandatory to progress thru the Pantheon's Stairway, but most of you already know my thoughts on Mythic stuff already. Seems really easy to get a full set of mythic equipment instantly after implementation, as getting 25 legendary equipment is VERY easy. 🤷‍♂️

Girl's Equipment, oh boy here we go. Yet another feature that would completely make blessings null and void. A full team of level 750 mythic girls countering blessings? How about a full team of 750 mythic girls WITH a full set of mythic equipment on each one of them!? Wait wait, there is more, you can also use "Skill Up"
(as seen here image.png) on them as well to make them even stronger! Why did we get teased with a wonderful implementation like blessings just to get something like this? 👎

But anyway, I just log in sometimes atm to play the Adventure Mode so for me it doesn't really matter much. I'm happy that there is still so much ideas to be explored about this game even after all these years, the devs are still passionate and with all these features, it shows. I may not play anymore, but I still care about this game's success.

May the best features be implemented. :D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Hearts 1

Girls Equipment: Stop it! Stop it! Stop the mother of all abominations.   The game will become an unmanageable nightmare of micromanagement.  1,000 girls with however many slots.  different levels.  Not to mention the additional advantage it will give to whales.  I don't really care that much about the other additions.  Most are meh and could go either way depending on implementation.  For the love of god don't go forward with it.   

• Like 6

So many of these bad ideas are just to try and pretend to be a RPG. YOU'LL NEVER BE A REAL BOY!

Mythic equipment, girl equipment, club leagues, their 0-10 scale needed an impossible large negative side added to begin to express my opinion. Hero's journey really isn't much better.

Chat, I always forget about it in clicker, so that tells you how exciting I find that idea.

Elemental pachinko just sounds like a straight up cash grab. I'm f2p so do I need to say more?

Custom bundles, again f2p so I don't care.

PoV revival could good if done... who am I kidding, that would require actually doing something right. It would probably be whales only and they wouldn't need it.

That question where you had to rank the order you wanted these things in and you had to put one in each slot made me mad. So you want me to take poop, caca, crap, and feces and tell you in what order I want you to serve them to me in?

I'd give my real opinion about just how bad this stuff is but I can't think of a way that wouldn't get me banned.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

On the last page we could see how Kinkoid is prone to misinterpret the players feedback: we had to chose 3 features that should be implemented first.

My preferred answer would have been: NONE! NEVER!!

But I had to make 3 crosses to complete the survey. So the result for this question is just useless (in the best case) or dangerously misleading. 🤢

Edited by Lumpi46
  • Like 5

I play the game to have fun. Primarily it's collecting girls, and trying to do better in one way or another than I have int he past. As it's open ended, there's no clear "winning", short of collecting every girl, which I would concede would be winning at that moment, and be very, very likely to be sustainable. Every other win is temporal in that it's temporary and/or short lived. League wins count, but then there's another one. Reaching your goal of level N or having X number of girls is something that once reached, you can push past and strive for more.

Here are my thoughts as somebody who has been involved in game (board, role-playing, collectible card, computer, miniatures) playtesting and design since some point in the late 1980's. I am not a professional designer, developer,  or playtester, but I have spent tens of thousands of hours playtesting, editing, giving feedback, and developing over my life.

Harem Chat:
The explanation in the survey wasn't clear if it's purely in-game, or if you actually get real-world notifications. If in-game only, it's fine. If real-world notifications ( which I doubt, but anything is possible) it's a brutally terrible idea, and the second-worst idea the developers have come up with that I know of. If you're wondering what the worst one is, keep reading.

Revival Path of Valor:
Can help people get missed girls, like Cumback Competitions. I'd call it simply Revival Path, though, to avoid confusion. Also don't run this too often, but run it for a long time, 5-6 weeks, then a couple off.

Elemental Pachinko:
A way to spend Kobans/cash/orbs to address a hole in your roster caused by elements. It's fine.

Hero's Journey:
A little thing to give some stuff when you level up. I call that "+10 Energy". Seriously, it should just be a bit more of a bonus that you can collect for a period after hitting a new level.

Custom Bundles:
Seems fine. I'm not a spender, but I do realize that being able to choose what you need as the last item in a bundle is a very well liked thing.

Club Leagues:
This is something I was hoping to have seen by now. However, I realize that with gems causing a mass exodus of players it may not be the right time. I strongly feel it should not be running non-stop. Maybe one week a month, simultaneous with a regular league.

Labyrinth:
This (as others have said) seems like a rogue-lite mini dungeon, and I enjoy those types of games.  I'd be very likely to play it, and I think as long as it's optional, it's likely fine.  I would hope that there are meaningful choices for what path to take.

Craft of Hero's Equipment:
We already have hero equipment, and one we saw Mythic boosters, this was very likely coming.  It's something that needs to be done sporadically, and will help with Pantheon.

Girl's Equipment:
This is the worst idea Kinkoid has come up with.  The person(s) who idea this was need to have a "come to Jesus" meeting with somebody who can terminate them. It doesn't fit the game style AT ALL.

It adds massive complexity to everyone's harem for VERY little return. If I need to manage (custom equip) hundreds of variables (harem girls) that can change frequently, I would normally set up a program that figures out how to do that. Oh wait, I've done that, sound like tax returns, and bank reconciliations, right down to chargeback disputes. Usually not fun, but at least I was paid for it.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Survey should only have i like it or i dislike it for the rating then a box to leave feedback on why they like or dislike it nothing else is needed it should need at least 51% of people voting i like it instead of i dislike it for it to be added to the game.

• Like 1
  • Hug 1

Folks... The whole lot is crap and is the increasing tendency of HH to manipulate us into parting with our precious kobans before we are ready to use them.  Take the Daily Goals, for example.  They may not seem like much of an ordeal, but I would rather set my own goals for the day, thank you very much.

Apart from this, what is proposed is such a waste of my precious time, as is the increasing numbers of so-called 'improvements' to the game.

I say NO to the lot!  That's how increasingly negative I am to this game.  Oh, and on that topic, what the hell has happened to Orgy Days?  It should've been started by now.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, and on that topic, what the hell has happened to Orgy Days?  It should've been started by now.

There is a little confusion from your side with the calendar/date. 9 days Classic Event, 4 days (former ED now) Boss Bang and after this the 5 days of Orgy Days is: from 1st-10th (9 days) and from 10th to 14th (4 days) but today it's the 13th and so Orgy days will start regulary morning with reset!

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

There is a little confusion from your side with the calendar/date. 9 days Classic Event, 4 days (former ED now) Boss Bang and after this the 5 days of Orgy Days is: from 1st-10th (9 days) and from 10th to 14th (4 days) but today it's the 13th and so Orgy days will start regulary morning with reset!

Yes, poor me is very confused and increasingly so.  I often forget that Aotearoa (New Zealand) is 12 hours ahead of most of Western Europe (not counting DST) and is the first to see the sun of a new day.  Oh well, I expect to see it on the 14th, my time.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Take the Daily Goals, for example.  They may not seem like much of an ordeal, but I would rather set my own goals for the day, thank you very much.

You do you, but Daily Goals are one of the exceptions in that it's genuinely generous at virtually no cost but playing the game every day and maybe paying attention a little bit. Most days it's possible to unlock all chests without even trying. When the goals don't line up as well, the amount of effort and resources required to unlock the chests is peanuts compared to the rewards this gives. DGs are awesome. To each their own, etc.

As for OD, it starts tomorrow on Monday the 14th, as scheduled:

Edit: Okay, time zones can confuse some especially when there's a big gap between server time and where you live, fair enough. Calendar and server time is always CET (check the current time and date in Paris, France, and there you go).

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3

My tuppence worth of opinion :

Harem Chat : Never played HCL so no idea what it is, but if it is just adding more scenes for girls (and I still have hundreds, bordering on 1000+ to un lock) then no

Revival PoV : A chance to get missing girls is always nice, and if the "currency" earned is based on Daily Goals that we all do, rather then KK using the term "Daily Goals" as a generic term then I see it as a winner, provided it is well balanced.

Elemental Pachinko : As longer as it isn't exclusive girls, and you can earn orbs to use then it's just another resource to collect. If it is exclusive girls and koban only playing the a definite no.

Hero's Journey : If it's just a minor reward each level like Panteheon then that's fine, I don't mind newer players get a helping hand and I certainly wouldn't expect those rewards to be retroactive. However if the rewards are worth having I'll certainly take them 🤣

Custom Bundle : I'm guessing there will be a premium to pay for picking what you want so if you can afford it, more power to you.

Club League : No Clubs are a mess and need to be fixed before you expand them. And I'd be surprised if KK wanted to give out armfuls of Kobans as they seem to keep adding Koban sinks. If kobans are a reward I'd guess the amounts will be lower then regular leagues for everyone that competes, or more likely on a sliding scale like the current league's shard distribution, potentially causing dissent with clubs where top players can overwhelm lesser ones.

Labyrinth : Sounds like it could be interesting, possibly more involved then Boss Bang's just click x number of times. Like the idea of having to pick your route through, choosing between different options each step.

Craft Hero Equipment : I doubt I would ever be able to use the feature as I never seem to have enough money without selling everything I collect, so saving 25 Leggo's AND 500 mill yemen's for 1 piece isn't achievable for me.

Girl Equipment : No. I only have 552 girls and the thought of potentially having to micro manage equipment for all of them terrifies me, what chance do the players with 1000+ have ?

For me Revival PoVLabyrinth / Hero's Journey are the only one's of interest.

• Surprised :O 1

Until they removed Tickets and put in Gems the game seemed smooth running for me. I can only play part time since i have limited internet but i was able to keep pace with the rest of my Club.

There was a "comments" section on the bottom of each part of the survey so if i had an issue with the feature i explained why in that section. I also added what i thought would be a better feature to work on. If they read my comments at all at least i planted the seed for further ideas.

Kinkoid up until Gems appeared to be able to balance the game quickly. Over the last 3 years they have had issues but fixed them fast. To keep a game active in peoples minds designers tend to add whatever they feel that they can (this is not always a good thing its what leads to game collapse). I have stated in the surveys the game needs to be stream-lined so work on the games endgame content...more Champions (the regular ones not the club ones)...more zones in the storyline (more storyline).

Being a game designer is like being a chef asked to prepare a feast for 200 guests using 1,000 ingredients.

Edited by Shandy
  • Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Incubys said:

Hero's Journey : If it's just a minor reward each level like Panteheon then that's fine, I don't mind newer players get a helping hand and I certainly wouldn't expect those rewards to be retroactive. However if the rewards are worth having I'll certainly take them

Okay, now I can see why you seemed in disagreement with me for this needing to be retroactive. It's because you haven't paid attention to all of the mockups and info for this feature, and you gravely underestimate what it actually means as a result. Makes sense that you'd perceive my opinion on this absolutely NEEDING to be RETROACTIVE as weird, maybe even unfounded in that light. Allow me to clarify what we're actually talking about on this proposed feature.

This part is NOT the centerpiece of the feature at all (as you seem to have understood or assumed). It would be nice to get these retroactively, but I don't actually expect to, nor do I really feel it would be needed or perhaps even fair:
01.png

No, the MAJOR parts of this feature would be the next two (which you appear to have overlooked). THESE absolutely MUST be RETROACTIVE, or this would be immensely unfair and problematic to all long-time players (or even all existing players, really):

02.png

03.png

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, to each their own yadda yadda, ofc. But I think it's important we're at least all forming our opinion on the same facts. Our apparent disagreement here really seems to be due to remembering and/or focusing on very different bits of info as to what this feature actually is presented as. Hope this helps. Cheers.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

Okay, now I can see why you seemed in disagreement with me for this needing to be retroactive. It's because you haven't paid attention to all of the mockups and info for this feature, and you gravely underestimate what it actually means as a result. Makes sense that you'd perceive my opinion on this absolutely NEEDING to be RETROACTIVE as weird, maybe even unfounded in that light. Allow me to clarify what we're actually talking about on this proposed feature.

This part is NOT the centerpiece of the feature at all (as you seem to have understood or assumed). It would be nice to get these retroactively, but I don't actually expect to, nor do I really feel it would be needed or perhaps even fair:
01.png

No, the MAJOR parts of this feature would be the next two (which you appear to have overlooked). THESE absolutely MUST be RETROACTIVE, or this would be immensely unfair and problematic to all long-time players (or even all existing players, really):

02.png

03.png

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, to each their own yadda yadda, ofc. But I think it's important we're at least all forming our opinion on the same facts. Our apparent disagreement here really seems to be due to remembering and/or focusing on very different bits of info as to what this feature actually is presented as. Hope this helps. Cheers.

Apologies just re-read that part of survey, I'd got it in my head (not sure how) that this was for end game Lvl 500. As a way to use up all that experience that goes to waste. As it starts from 401, then yes that part would be nice to get to your appropriate level.

• Like 1

The saddest thing of all for me is that several of this new (and apparently fan favourites from previous surveys, may I say "LOL" on that?) things for a fraction of a second made me think "oh that could be a kind of nice addition, if well implemented", but then again, recalling how horribly they screwed the game balance with way simpler mechanics, I immediately went to "oh no. God, please, no" 

My two cents:

- Harem Chat: new scenes for "free"? Nice, obviously. Given the fact that we have *a lot* of girls in games, I guess the best way to face this is to put in this feature world/boss girls (and maybe use this feature to expand a little what happened in that world after MC moved on to the next one), and maybe adding from time to time a realcough fan favourite.

- Revival PoV: new revival chance for girls that, as things are now, have no way to return? Nice, especially if linked to daily goals (as in "the actual daily goals", and not "something similar to daily goals,  but more difficult to complete")

- Elemental Pachinko: We need more gems, and that's a fact. I don't think another pachinko would be the solution to this. I honestly get kobans-drain vibes from this.

- Hero's Journey / Skill Tree / Boons: Here we are with the first "it could be nice and fun, but then again please God spare our mortal souls". More rewards for levelling up? nice! But will this rewards be retroactive for veteran players? I sincerely hope so. Skill tree and boons? A nice and fun way to help us overcoming PvE walls that are the results of maybe-not-so-well-thought game design choices, such as the Pantheon walls, Club Champions, normal champions with shards for a main event girl. But what will be the repercussions on PvP still extremely fragile balance? I'm trembling just at the thought of it. Hell, no.

- Custom Bundle: Having the chance from time to time of choosing exactly what to pay for? It sounds nice. 

- Club League"it could be nice and fun, but then again please God spare our mortal souls", chapther 2. More club activities sure seems a nice. BUT, there are several aspects of clubs that needs to be improved before facing new adventures: the chat is horrible; there's no way to communicate with specific players; the club champion is starting now to be a little better balanced, but it still does poorly to little players that actually try their best to contribute as much as they can. On top of that, I'm honestly afraid what a competition among clubs with significant rewards (such as a considerable amount of kobans, or shards of exclusive girls) could mean for players that cannot be active when exactly needed. 

- Labyrinth: I see this as an evolution of the boss bang feature. It definitely could be nice.

- Craft Hero Equipment:  "it could be nice and fun, but then again please God spare our mortal souls", chapther 3. It really could be nice, the rng for the stats of the equipments is most of the time a joke. I have equips 10+ level lower than mine with better stats than equips of the same level of me. A craft system to improve an equip without having to sacrifice a flock of lambs to the shokushu demon lords in order to find a better one could be nice. But if the picture you showed us is the actual price you intend to charge us for crafting a single piece of equipment, well, hell, no. Especially after you severely cut down our money and orbs income. 

- Girl Equipment (and GIRL SKILL, TOO, APPARENTLY)it could be nice and fun, but then again please God spare our mortal souls", chapther 4. and the reason is pretty the same of the skill tree/hero boons. It would helps us to overcome PvE walls? Nice. What about PvP balance? HELL, NO. Also, gems and awekenings are already quite a harsh power up system in itself: investing them wrongly means falling behind, in the pvp scenario. Girls equipment AND SKILL UPGRADE (especially the skill upgrade) are an entire new layer in this direction, and also they do not well match with all the blessings thing. This point is for sure the least sustainable one, the absolute worst, an actual nightmare. Please, don't. Ever.

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Uh, I don't want any of this stuff? These features just seem to add needless complexity and endless grind; that was not the game I signed up for. The day girl equipment is added to the game is the day I quit.

If Kinkoid is bored and looking for things to do, sure, go ahead and add custom bundles; that seems fine. But remember when they talked about converting legacy girls into five star versions? How about they work on that instead. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, indeed777 said:

Uh, I don't want any of this stuff? These features just seem to add needless complexity and endless grind; that was not the game I signed up for. The day girl equipment is added to the game is the day I quit.

If Kinkoid is bored and looking for things to do, sure, go ahead and add custom bundles; that seems fine. But remember when they talked about converting legacy girls into five star versions? How about they work on that instead. 

Remember when there was a wholeass event for Sung Tai Ki which would've been the best time to make the original into a five star?

• Like 1

Harem Chat - I saw this in another game, not from KK, and it takes several days to develop one branch of lines for one girl. With one single picture. So there will not be an abundance of stories, 100%. And in general, there is not much point in this in the presence of side quests.

PoV revival - Good for those who missed any of the girls. For others, I hope there will be additional resources?👍

Elemental Pachinko - I don't see the need for this at all. If it won't bother the rest of the Pachinko, then so be it.👍

Hero's Journey - If those who have already gone far ahead will be able to receive rewards for previous levels - why not? The only thing is that those who have reached level 400 will have an additional advantage over 399 and below, is that fair?👍

Custom Bundles - For those who pay, so be it, as long as the bonuses received won't affect the daily Contests.👍

Club Leagues - I would like more interesting things from clubs. Now it's just bonuses to stats and the Champion. Club chat is inconvenient. But the introduction of fights under the current club system is far from the best option.

The Labyrinth - It may be an interesting solution if, unlike Boss Bang, there will be a restoration of girls over time, and not just a paid one.👍

Craft of Hero's Equipment - I am for the creation of mythical things. I still have nowhere to put as much money as I have :) The only thing they are spent on is buying books and gifts and participating in Contests. And mythical things should still be better than legendary ones.👍

Girl's Equipment - Completely, absolutely, categorically NO!!! As mentioned above by other participants - micromanagement with several hundred girls is HELL! I'm against even skill points for them, let alone placing equipment in slots.👎👎👎

• Like 2