• Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Mature Season. Next Event >>

1279.jpg

Legendary Contests

Tie Me Up
Darling,

After being trained into bondage for years, the kinky dominatrix Azana is here to tie you up with her threads.

Starting on the 19th and ending on the 23rd (1:30 pm UTC+1) of March you will have 4 days to seduce Azana Whip. There will be 4 Legendary contests which you have to complete in order to get her!

Careful, there is no escape once she catches you!

affstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.pngaffstar_S.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Azana

Recent Girls
2x Path of Valor, Club Champion, Leagues
(not part of the event)

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunnygirl Fukai

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunnygirl Attendant

ava0-1200x.webp

Nubia

ava0-1200x.webp

Rachael

k5cfW9q.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Looking forward to this LC since I really like the parody and the art seems nice as well :) !

Probably won´t be able to finish it on day one because I accidentally clicked on a xp reward from PoV yesterday 😓

Also congratz buddy @Oliver66 (well the other gh mods are probably also really happy with sesshomaru so to y´all as well :P you´ve finally got your Norou :D

(also bunnygirl bianca  fukai is also kinda great .. mythic bianca in-coming confirmed 😮 :P ? )

• Like 3

I agree @holymolly the art seems really good and, i if i'm correct, she is Yura of the demon hair from Inuyasha. ceuo7btgkqoa.jpg.1abb4b9c11a8f89723dd9d533c8e35b2.jpg 

Since i loved the anime when i was a child, i'm very happy about having her join my harem. Probably i'll do every contest (sadly) but i hope to end this (pain) quickly and go back chilling to the werebunny police :)

Good luck mates!!

Edit: Same situation here. No contest, we found a global bug i guess XD. Time to wait, a bit of a shame for the fights that are going wasted.... 

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 2

Don't do anything for the normal contest until they fix the legendary contest because you might not get the points from the shared normal contest on day 1 without the legendary contest being active at the current time because you want to get the shared points when it appears.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 4

No, the contest is not there

Let me vent a little at this point, legendary contest is the thing I hate the most about this game, and I could rant for hours how much I want it gone. Anyway, to get this over with as fast as possible, I prepare myself as best as I can. So now I have everything piled up and ready to go...and I have to wait for the devs to get their worst event ever, that they do for almost 2 years now, started? Really?

Maybe just give us the girl, cancel this contest forever and give us something fun instead? No? Well that would be a first anyway...

(Sorry, leg contest really makes me salty at the best of times)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SamRei said:

No, the contest is not there

Let me vent a little at this point, legendary contest is the thing I hate the most about this game, and I could rant for hours how much I want it gone. Anyway, to get this over with as fast as possible, I prepare myself as best as I can. So now I have everything piled up and ready to go...and I have to wait for the devs to get their worst event ever, that they do for almost 2 years now, started? Really?

Maybe just give us the girl, cancel this contest forever and give us something fun instead? No? Well that would be a first anyway...

(Sorry, leg contest really makes me salty at the best of times)

Na mystic contest is the worst for me in the last two I invested 500 combativity and additional 13000 kobans and I didn't get the girls. 74 shards on the first and only 56 on the last one. I won't bother anymore for those events :D

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, jelom said:

Could it be related to DST already changed in some countries (USA, Canada, ) and not yet in Europe? We will know in an hour.

Didn't think of that, although I've already missed a Twitch stream because of the time switch. But, yes, this seems to be the best guess.

EDIT: And btw - the next donation contest on day 1 of LC. For the fourth time in a row? The fifth? I'm so sick of this. ;)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Altealice said:

Na mystic contest is the worst for me in the last two I invested 500 combativity and additional 13000 kobans and I didn't get the girls. 74 shards on the first and only 56 on the last one. I won't bother anymore for those events :D

Don't worry, I play this for too long and have no mystic girl 🤣

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Altealice said:

I don't even bother with those anymore. Waste of kobans.

• Like 3

Hmm, still no contest. Doesn't mean that the DST thingy isn't responsible for the missing contest. But it does seem to mean that the problem won't solve itself. Meh.

Well, looks like we'll have to wait.

EDIT: I should think before I write, especially when I didn't get enough sleep. We'll probably have to wait until 14:30 CET.

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Moonlynx said:

Didn't think of that, although I've already missed a Twitch stream because of the time switch. But, yes, this seems to be the best guess.

EDIT: And btw - the next donation contest on day 1 of LC. For the fourth time in a row? The fifth? I'm so sick of this. ;)

It would be nice if the sell item part gave more points because it's slower to sell items than to spam on the donate buttons for points.

• Like 2

I'm not convinced this has to do with DST. The server is set to the CET timezone, and that won't switch to DST until March 27th. It's past 14:00 CET server time now, and the server time won't change for another week. There must be something else preventing the event from fully starting.

In any case, wait and see. Worst case scenario, if this cannot be fixed before Monday, Kinkoid will most likely extend the event duration accordingly.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

This is the first Legendary Contest since the introduction of the Cumback Contest. Maybe there is a connection with that?

Could be, though it doesn't seem super likely since CBC starts on Mondays, but you never know. We had a similar problem with CE mission girls after the introduction of Daily Goals, so it's not like bugs are easy to predict. ^^