[ March 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #5 - Moe Bunny 🟡

FinderKeeper

1285.jpg

Mythic Revival

Play Date

My mythic babe,

This cute bunny whats to take a ride on your big thick train!

Starting today and ending on the 25th of March (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have a second chance of entertaining Moe Bunny and let her suck on your lollipop.

Get your mythic ticket for the Bunny Ride!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Moe Bunny

MfaAqT4.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I wasn't playing when she was first released, but I intend on obtaining her this time :)

Starting from 0 shard, it will take some time and resources. How fast will the shards disappear? On Day 1, I expect it to be crazy, considering we also have a Defeat Villains CbC.

In any case, I won't have the resources (Gems) to upgrade her this year. She'll have to wait a bit before she joins my battle teams :)

• Like 1

I've read here that you need around 9,000 Kobans most of the time, and 10,000 Kobans to be sure of getting a Mythic girl.

I've been saving up, and Moe Bunny is here . . .  but at this point, I only have  5,784 Kobans and five Sandalwood Perfume.

Is the smart play to let this one slide by, and wait for the next Mythic? I'd rather not spend everything and end up short.

Thanks.

5784 Kobans = 535 fights. You need 715 fights on average to get the girl (With 5 SP boosters)

With natural regen, you can get almost 100 extra fights. If you have some combativity from PoV and Season, it might almost be possible, but it will be a 50/50 chance at best.

So, I would recommend skipping this girl. The risk is too high.

10 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

I've read here that you need around 9,000 Kobans most of the time, and 10,000 Kobans to be sure of getting a Mythic girl.

I've been saving up, and Moe Bunny is here . . .  but at this point, I only have  5,784 Kobans and five Sandalwood Perfume.

Is the smart play to let this one slide by, and wait for the next Mythic? I'd rather not spend everything and end up short.

Thanks.

Pretty low chance you will get her with that many kobans.

17 minutes ago, Bob_Down said:

Thanks.

It is really all luck in the end. I got her this morning using 5500 kobans and 3 sandalwood, with 200 combativity in reserve.

il y a 16 minutes, fenronin a dit :

Shards only last for 1 freaking minutes can't even reload koban and I wasted some because none were available nice freaking scam you have there kinkoid

That's nothing new. Shards always disappear fast in the first few hours. Just be patient before you start spending Kobans, if you're not fast enough to spend the fights.

It gets better as more players get the girl.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Liliat said:

In any case, I won't have the resources (Gems) to upgrade her this year.

Are you only upgrading 7 Mythics pursuing 750? I picked-up Sugarmama at the start of the month so Playful gems are short right now and I will leave Moe on the shelf (I'm looking to grab Nike, Radka and maybe Arcana in a few months time and need to conserve Kobans). But even if I had gone for her I would have been able to stash enough gems to upgrade her in 2 months tops!

Edited by JustVisitingReborn

I didnt know anything about mythic girl, but i just read some stuff and want ask if i understand right. Mythic girl is only avaible during event in villians, there is no way get it in pachinko. There is a limited amout of shards in a few hours for every player. If i didnt play from start, all shards will be probaly done. If i dont have thousand of kobans i will never get the girl. The shards are disappearing over the time. If i dont get 100 shards, until there will be another event with this girl, most of my shards(maybe all) will be probably gone.

How fast will the shards disappear?

I have Sugarmama Lupas Mom, and still have all the shards

Because i have only 1700 kobans, i didint have chance to get her?

A chance? Yes. It is mathematicaly possible. But you need such a hughe amount of luck that is not realistic to reach it. In Mythic Revival the grinding for shards is higher than in the normal Mythic Days. Im Mythic Revival are 4.500 shards every 2 hours for two days, in Mythic Days 9.000 shards every two hours for three days. Without Sandalwood perfume you need 100 drops and the droprate is 6-7% so ca. 1700 combativity needed (850 with Sadndalwood). I recommend never start a race for shards without at least 5 Sandalwood perfume stocked and 10.000 Koban (without Sandalwood is 20.000 Koban) to be on the safe side for a bad streak.

8 minutes ago, pogodron said:

If i dont get 100 shards, until there will be another event with this girl, most of my shards(maybe all) will be probably gone.

No. The shards will stay, but you can't do anything with it until the next event with this specific girl, so invested ressources like Koban are not available for other things that strengthen you at this time to have better chances in the future.

8 minutes ago, pogodron said:

How fast will the shards disappear?

Normaly in the first 5 minutes. Sometimes, most in the middle of the Revival Event they last for half an hour, but that's not sure.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 3

4.500 Koban in a month from daily Missions, ca. 2000 Koban from Event Missions and Season. League Rewards, Contest Rewards and PoPs gives Koban too. I'm in D3, normaly in top15 so I collect enough Koban to spend regulary on PoA, PoV and for sure on two of three Mythic Days.

• Like 1

So for the Mythic days and revival is better always buy snadalwood parfum when is in the market. I always spend kobans in champions, because i dont like waiting 15m so many times

So until i have 10K kobans and sandalwwood parfum i dont need waste my combativity on this even without kobans? im still stuck in villans Finalmecia because i takes too long get all the shard on that girls. I dont why they do it like that. Spend months for a common 3star girls seems to much, i dont even want to know how long it takes when i move up on the next villians.

21 minutes ago, pogodron said:

So for the Mythic days and revival is better always buy snadalwood parfum when is in the market. I always spend kobans in champions, because i dont like waiting 15m so many times

It's a little off topic here, but one hint: Only if you win a contest with that spend Koban on Champion or to collect something. There are much better things to invest your Koban with a much greater cashback.

17 minutes ago, pogodron said:

So until i have 10K kobans and sandalwwood parfum i dont need waste my combativity on this even without kobans?

I invest my natrural regen to get some shards this time. If the girl revive in the future I need lesser Koban to get her .

17 minutes ago, pogodron said:

im still stuck in villans Finalmecia because i takes too long get all the shard on that girls. I dont why they do it like that. Spend months for a common 3star girls seems to much, i dont even want to know how long it takes when i move up on the next villians.

It's not a great thing to get the villain girls because they are allways available and what will you do with your combativity while PoA or Boss Bang or the LC? You will catch up with the latest worlds after one or two years. This game is an extreme-marathon 😉

Oh: Please avoid two postings in a row. Try to edit your posting in the future, please.

Edited by bolitho76
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

It's not a great thing to get the villain girls because they are allways available and what will you do with your combativity while PoA or Boss Bang or the LC? You will catch up with the latest worlds after one or two years. This game is an extreme-marathon 😉

I always prefer event for comativity, when are all event over or i get everything, then i use combativity for villians girls

14 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Oh: Please avoid two postings in a row. Try to edit your posting in the future, please.

sorry for that

Il y a 2 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

Are you only upgrading 7 Mythics pursuing 750? I picked-up Sugarmama at the start of the month so Playful gems are short right now and I will leave Moe on the shelf (I'm looking to grab Nike, Radka and maybe Arcana in a few months time and need to conserve Kobans). But even if I had gone for her I would have been able to stash enough gems to upgrade her in 2 months tops!

I might include more mythic girls as I go, but for now I'm too short on yellow gems. If we have a Voyeur Mythic in April I'll definitely get and upgrade her. But Yellow is not the most plentiful element for me at the moment (Not the worst, either). It would cost 4650 gems to upgrade her to lvl 650 and I have 3500 available, but I would have to stop upgrading all of my L5 girls in the meantime. Not something I want to do for now.

It would also cost 600k XP, which is the cost for over 7 L5 girls (From 600 to 650, which is what I'm currently focusing on).

So, I'll just come back to her once I reach lvl 700 (in a couple of months) or 750.

Until then, 7 (upgraded) Mythics is enough. For blessings and element coverage, it's best to have 4 L5 than 1 Mythic.

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Liliat said:

I might include more mythic girls as I go, but for now I'm too short on yellow gems. If we have a Voyeur Mythic in April I'll definitely get and upgrade her. But Yellow is not the most plentiful element for me at the moment (Not the worst, either). It would cost 4650 gems to upgrade her to lvl 650 and I have 3500 available, but I would have to stop upgrading all of my L5 girls in the meantime. Not something I want to do for now.

It would also cost 600k XP, which is the cost for over 7 L5 girls (From 600 to 650, which is what I'm currently focusing on).

So, I'll just come back to her once I reach lvl 700 (in a couple of months) or 750.

Until then, 7 (upgraded) Mythics is enough. For blessings and element coverage, it's best to have 4 L5 than 1 Mythic.

Each to their own strategy :)

With regard to the comparison of L5s to Mythics - that's a fair point, but unless you have a HUGE bank of L5s one Awakening below your current max there's a limit to that arguement. Once you run out of those u
pgrading from the ground floor, you'd get less than 3 L5s for the price of one Mythic in GXP and less than 2 L5s for the price of a Mythic in terms of gems. It is better to have 4 L5s purely from Blessing pov, but it's also far more costly to get 4 L5s than a single Mythic.

And that doesn't consider that each Mythic released incrimentally devalues all L5s in terms of the frequency with which they will turn up in the top 7. Of course it also incrimentally devalues other Mythics.....

I was just a little surprised to hear that you don't think you'll be able to upgrade her this year. I'll have all my L5s one Awakening below upgraded by the middle of May (estimate) and that's with having maxed Sugarmama this month.

My personal approach is to prioritise the Mythic each month and bring her up to my current Awakening level. I've just breached 650 and atm I'm waiting to upgrade my last two Mythics (Sensual and Physical as I have two of each). It is unquestionably expensive to do this but it does allow for weeks like this week - where I have 4 blessed Mythics - and there are secondary advantages (like stronger counter teams).

And I'm 100% with you on a Voyeur Mythic. I'm hoping that's what we'll see next month even though I finally caved and upgraded a load of garbage Voyeur girls and depleted my stash significantly (I had over 15k gems and holding out waiting of usable girls to spend them on just seemed futile). I've already got enough gems banked to max a Mythic and should have enough saved by the time Nike rolls around to take care of her too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pogodron said:

(loads of "I'm new to the game" questions)

Please post them in the dedicated section instead of derailing a specific event's thread in the future: 

---------

6 hours ago, fenronin said:

nice freaking scam you have there kinkoid

Kinkoid controls how fast players grab shards about as much as the weatherman controls the weather. Please don't post direct attacks like this on the forum, especially when they're unfounded and misguided frustration. Friendly warning.

---------
(Mod hat off): Other than that, good luck have fun to those going for this MDR. Funny she happens to be Blessed the very week she returns, but that's RNG for you. ^^
As for me, I'll let this one pass me by again without regret, contrary to Matcha last month who I would have loved to catch had I had the resources. It sucks that I missed Matcha again, but on the plus side I'm all set for MDR until at least June, now. Looking forward to what color the upcoming new Mythic will have to offer.

• Like 1

Il y a 10 heures, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

With regard to the comparison of L5s to Mythics - that's a fair point, but unless you have a HUGE bank of L5s one Awakening below your current max there's a limit to that arguement. Once you run out of those upgrading from the ground floor, you'd get less than 3 L5s for the price of one Mythic in GXP and less than 2 L5s for the price of a Mythic in terms of gems. It is better to have 4 L5s purely from Blessing pov, but it's also far more costly to get 4 L5s than a single Mythic.

I'm currently keeping 3 girls of each color, plus all the 5* Epic/Rare/Common. Then, it's just trash common (and a few trash rare when I have too many gems of one color).

So, every new mythic girl would indeed replace a lvl 600/650 legendary girl one to one until I reach lvl 700 or 750, thus the significant extra cost.

I completely gave up on upgrading new girls (Legendary or Mythic), except in some very specific cases (For example I just acquired and upgraded Bianca; guess why).

Of course, once I reach these level caps (Not sure which one yet), including extra Mythic girls will be my top priority. But considering my current D3 Results, where I barely stay afloat, having one more Mythic girl that may or may not be blessed doesn't feel like a step in the right direction, compared to having 4 extra Elemental Legendaries that always find a way in my teams, blessed or unblessed, just because of elemental bonuses. This is especially true "right now", because I only recently reached lvl 650, so many of my legendaries are still only lvl 600-601 (Including... the 3 playful ones :) all at lvl 600).

Considering my current number of Playful gems, I can either raise these 3 girls to lvl 650 (3300 gems, I have 3500) or raise Moe Bunny to lvl 550-600 (Not even enough gems to reach lvl 650 just yet).

Since I'm getting "close" to the level cap (700 is really the primary milestone, because you need 100 girls there. Reaching 750 after that is almost a breeze), that will remain my sole focus at the moment. Then, upgrading all my Mythic girls will be my immediate next priority. I keep acquiring Mythic girls in the meantime; I spend 80% of my Kobans on them, just occasionally grabbing a PoV, so they're definitely not out of the equation. They'll just have to wait a bit. And once I start upgrading them, Bunny won't be my priority. I still have to upgrade Norou, and by the time I reach lvl 700, I'll have Nike to upgrade as well, and probably Radka too (May/June revivals), plus whoever is released in the meantime during MD (April/May/June, maybe July).

So, maybe I'll be able to upgrade Bunny this year, maybe not. We'll see. In any case, she will have to wait longer than most. Lupa's mother was even lower on the priority list, which is why I didn't get her (Still grabbed as many "free" shards as I could, to make her cheaper when she's revived and I'm able to upgrade her).

Edited by Liliat
Fix revival dates
  • Like 2

Well, i finally got her, but I think it might have been my worst experience so far in this game.

I had a overall droprate of ... 4.8%

I even had 400 fights with a droprate of 2.75% ...

Maybe i should give up on the Mythic girls, i should be having fun when i'm playing, and that was far from being the case today 😢

• Like 2

• Ravi-Sama changed the title to [ March 23rd, 2022 ] MDR #5 - Moe Bunny 🟡