60 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Druiada Titania

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1312.jpg

This is a Mythic Days event. Detailed event description is here.
Event runs for three days. 9000 shards are added to the pool every 2 hours.

Ruler of the forest

My favorite gardener,

Are you ready to help the flowers bloom? The mythical Druiada Titania requires your help her jumpstart the spring season.

Starting today and ending on the 6th of March (1 pm UTC+1), you’ll have the incredible privilege of assisting Titania in her efforts to bring forth warmth and sunshine after the cold winter.

Time to plant your passionate seed inside the Guardian of the forest!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Exhibitionist.png Druiada Titania

This event runs in parallel to other events.

1OjC3a8.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

Yeah, disappointing :(

At least we know Nike is coming back in May...

If I'm not mistaken, the list of Voyeur girls is pretty short:

- Nike (28.5)

- Venus (25)

- Bianca (24.5)

- Darla (24.25)

- Fabienne (23.75)

And only 2 of them have the max base stats (25/28.5)

And then even if we include the Rare/Common, there is 0 voyeur girl with 5*.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

I guess at this stage it's fair to assume that KK have an intended strategy of shorting Voyeur 5/6*s. That's the second Dominance to have 3 Mythics while Voyeur only has 1 and despite the significant increase of 5* Legendaries, we're not getting any Voyeurs......

I wouldn't think there's an intentional plan. It's not just class that is skewed, and we need to realize that the girls that are popular that get pushes for mythics or that they want to push may not be balanced well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I wouldn't think there's an intentional plan. It's not just class that is skewed, and we need to realize that the girls that are popular that get pushes for mythics or that they want to push may not be balanced well.

There have been plenty of totally new L5*s where they could have started to rebalance things a little. The lack of Voyeurs isn't simply because - as with Titania and Norou - there is a previous version that dictates the Dominance. In fact, if you look back since they significantly increased the number of L5*s, there haven't been ANY new Voyeur ones. Every other Dominance has had at least 1, which mirrors the Mythic Dominances where all but Voyeur have at least 2.

When the same pattern appears for both L5*s and Mythics it doesn't seem unreasonable to conclude that this isn't simply coincidence ;)

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Pirusssd said:

One more Mythic to add to the worst looking Mythic along with Alexa and Moe Bunny!

There nothing wrong with Moe. And clearly you havent seen her artwork yet, theres greatness.

Edited by Gotaku
  • Like 1

Used up 380 saved combativity for :

47 shards (forgot to apply Sandlewood before first fight !) from 24 drops at 6.32% drop rate. Also got 21 tickets / 28 orbs / 11,770k yemens / 580 Dominatrix gems

As I still have 10 shards left on Sandlewood try to us them up with regens / DG rewards so hopefully won't spend any kobans on her

2 hours ago, Liliat said:

I guess people really don't like her

Or a lot of people had learned that they have no need to rush the girl and a relevant part of them wait for the contest-start so they have a chance to gain points from the storaged combativity.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.a3a1df1819255216d0c8a3bb091d8e8b.png

Over an hour after the drop and still plenty of shards left. That's unheard of on the first day as far as I remember.

44 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

Or a lot of people had learned that they have no need to rush the girl and a relevant part of them wait for the contest-start so they have a chance to gain points from the storaged combativity.

If they have, lots of people have worked it out between MD 16 and 17......

• Like 4

This Mythical Girl event was so disappointing: the probability of getting shards was disgustingly low, I even got only one shard in 200 consecutive combativity!!!!!In the end it cost me nearly 9k koban, 4 full perfumes and a £8.99 bundle to get all 100 pieces together and I promise I won't be paying for this game again after that, I admit that this event really grossed me out.🖕🖕🖕

• Sad 1
  • Hug 2

10 minutes ago, Boulie2 said:

I'm honestly not sure i want to try to get her at this rate, i'm somewhere between 50 and 60 combativity, and i'm still at 0 shards :D 

Well that´s just about 1 50x fight (I´ve had multiple´s with 0 shards ^^).. I´m taking it slow this time.. I´m currently on 435 fights for 55 shards (worse than average drop rates atm..) but hey the good thing: all I spent kobans for so far are 8 50x fights :D

Don´t worry once we get mythic bianca I wouldn´t be surprised if she´s voygeur (because of couse she´d have the useless element :(  :P )

12 hours ago, Liliat said:

....- Bianca (24.5)

- Darla (24.25)

- Fabienne (23.75)

And only 2 of them have the max base stats (25/28.5)

And then even if we include the Rare/Common, there is 0 voyeur girl with 5*.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Liliat said:

On HH: 12 minutes since reset, still 600 shards left.

I guess people really don't like her :D

I think it may be a combo of things.  I personally never liked her.  She has a small set of fanatics' and a majority of players who shrug their shoulders.  Look at the poll.  In my case I have gotten 4 Mythics in a row.  The new girls and the last two revival girls.  I am borderline on enough Kobans to comfortably get her.  Since, I don't really like her design it was a perfect time to rebuild my Koban stash and finish leveling the Mythic girls I have recently gotten.  I will get a few shards from my natural regen and saved season fights but, not going for her.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

On HH: 12 minutes since reset, still 600 shards left.

I guess people really don't like her :D

The gem type Exhibitionist needed to upgrade her is the worst part i was thinking about skipping her based on that alone it's one of the most annoying gems to farm for and 
lots of 5 star legendary girls use that gem type and this is the third mythic girl needing them as well plus pretty bad element bonus because it gives +ego if low on this type of gem better to use them to upgrade a few 5 star legendary girls rather than 1 mythic girl as well since more likely to get a blessing then with more girls upgraded

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Surprised :O 1

Since, it makes sense to collect mythic girls to make a strong balanced team, for both leagues and the pantheon, it doesn't make sense to have 3 of one element.  That could force the player to use an unbalanced/specialized team, having a weakness in leagues.  Also, I think Exhibitionist (green) is one of the least useful elements.  We already have chlorella boosters that boost ego, and a ton of ego (HP) doesn't really help win fights.

I'm not trying to get her. even though I like her 2nd, 4th, and 6th star poses (I love booty).  I even start planting my garden IRL around this time of year, but won't try to get her.  Have 6 affection so far, from just spending natural regen (~35 combativity), and not using a mythic sandalwood perfume booster, so it was 6 affection drops, ~17% drop rate.  I like her art and theme, but I dislike her element and her parody.  I think the "Great Fairies from The Legend of Zelda" are fugly, and I never had any fantasies about them.  Poison Ivy (Batman Arkham Asylum) on the other hand, is a different story.

2022-04-03_19-46-31.thumb.png.0005188db9f4cb24f7049c588b7c40dc.png

I have 10.3k kobans, and 5 sandalwood perfumes, but I think I'll wait for Nike's revival.  That was my original plan.  Most players should understand why.  There's only 5 strong voyeur girls in the game atm, (1 M6 (Nike), and 4 L5s).  Compared to 15 Sensual blue, and 14 Dominatrix black and Exhibitionist green.  All of my Voyeur L5s are maxed to level 650.  It would be easy to max out Nike.

211709888_ElementalSynergyBonuses.thumb.png.c411c142aca74d5256188d215195ce5c.png

754806386_ElementalSynergyBonuspirchart.png.35085712c708324a6adcba87870a9571.png

Here's the current Mythic girl history, and predictions about future revival dates.  I'm pursuing Nike (May 23rd) and Finalmecia (Nov 23rd).  I like both of their artwork, and my only mythic girl atm is Undercover Valentina.  If Red Eyes or Sodomy are ever blessed one week, then those 2 would both be blessed.  They all have different elements, which is good.  The only reasons I would stop saving for Nike is if the new girl on May 3rd ends up being a Voyeur, and she's somehow hotter than Nike.

1692463393_MythicGirlRevivalOrder4-3-2022dark.thumb.png.cfca0e0510ed05ee1150b4ca6a74878c.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 6
  • Thinking 1