Clickity click click  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Donatella

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

1322.jpg

Boss Bang

Bang the cumpire

Darling,

It’s time to gather your strongest team once again and try to dominate over the lusty cumpire Donatella.Take a tour around the royal cumpire manson and become part of it’s ancient kinky history!

If you manage to impress her with your teamwork and talents she will join your Harem and reward you richly. If you can’t win with your team, you can select a new one or heal your team for another chance.

Don’t wait for an invitation and bang through the back door, hero!

Boss Girl

Eyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.pngEyw4kql.png

ava0-1200x.webp

Donatella

Hn6KiS6.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

The Blessing change happens before the boss donatella event ends so i suggest only using one team if your going to leave it for the last 2 days to finish it.
since you cannot change a team after setting it so might be a issue for lower level players if they set 5 teams and do not finish it before the blessing change happens.

• Like 3

@Franka Good to know. I was wondering if the boss being Yellow which gives a boost against Blue would make the usual full Blue approach more difficult.

Btw, do you get any points for BB fights in the current PoV? I don't expect it, but in theory it should count as it's PvE fights (might be counted as Villain, or Pantheon for that matter, it's a bit similar to both in terms of individual fights).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

@Franka Good to know. I was wondering if the boss being Yellow which gives a boost against Blue would make the usual full Blue approach more difficult.

Btw, do you get any points for BB fights in the current PoV? I don't expect it, but in theory it should count as it's PvE fights (might be counted as Villain, or Pantheon for that matter, it's a bit similar to both in terms of individual fights).

No points in the PoV, sorry.

• Thanks 2

I love Boss Bang, i'll take my time as always so... slow and chilled :).

Plus Donatella looks nice but i wonder if is always the same artist that draw Neferkitty. I mean i'm for sure not a person that understand something about art but i found Neferkitty more... uhm....uhm... More XD i don't even know how to say it 🤣🤣

Again these boss bang girls looks nice but when i watch Neferkitty and then the others i feel that something is missing. Maybe is only a my thing :)

That said i'm very happy about the gifts that i'm going to obtain.

Have fun mates !!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

No real surprise here, but I think I should be fine:

dona-99.thumb.png.dbd06940a82432694970def0ea972506.png

I went with a Rainbow team to avoid the yellow counter: 2x Blue (Healing), 2x Red (Critical healing), 1x Dark (More damage = more heal), 2x White (More defense = less need to heal)

I took 2 crits in the last round so I ended up with maybe 96% after round 100.

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, SilentSpirit said:

Does my "event energy" will recharge over time? image.png.761b5dea33ae41fe3b6d630ac9b3c447.png

Uhm no. You have to pay the kobans to refresh (if you really want)

And if you're too strong, there are only some c-class girls sufficient. Of course they get 100, too with those ~13%

hhdona.JPG

Edited by Madman6543
Add my data
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

il y a 11 minutes, SilentSpirit a dit :

Does my "event energy" will recharge over time? 

No, there is no regen over time for this event. I wouldn't recommend paying the 600 Kobans price either, because difficulty will increase significantly after lvl 70-80; so you'd have to pay many times 600 Kobans to get a chance at finishing this event. It's going to be a Koban sink.

Your level is probably too low to complete this event just yet. Grab the rewards you can, but don't waste your resources on it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Madman6543 said:

Uhm no. You have to pay the kobans to refresh (if you really want)

And if you're too strong, there are only some c-class girls sufficient. Of course they get 100, too with those ~13%

hhdona.JPG

5 minutes ago, Liliat said:

No, there is no regen over time for this event. I wouldn't recommend paying the 600 Kobans price either, because difficulty will increase significantly after lvl 70-80; so you'd have to pay many times 600 Kobans to get a chance at finishing this event. It's going to be a Koban sink.

Your level is probably too low to complete this event just yet. Grab the rewards you can, but don't waste your resources on it.

Thanks! That was my strongest team. Im on level 220, maybe its a little weak for this kind of events :)

image.png.1fa982d739a1c1e1b971f3933ee6afb6.png

grafik.thumb.png.81d0e025d8aed46cc9b3b0c3ac182c49.png

Donatella critted at stage 75 so I ended there with "only" 99,6% of hitpoints. All girls are lvl 650.

7 minutes ago, SilentSpirit said:

Thanks! That was my strongest team. Im on level 220, maybe its a little weak for this kind of events :)

In this level range it would be better to wait until the 4th day of the bang because you can gain some level in this time and get money to buy more stats at the market to have a better position against the Boss. In addition it's important to awake your girls a good amount above your own level and use the Boni from the elements wisely. This time it could be better to have a team with only two sensual gitls to avoid that Donatella gets boni against you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I was able to beat Donatella pretty easily on the test server as well, with a much weaker rainbow team:

- Player lvl 305 (Not fully upgraded)

- Harem lvl 550 (Legendary 5*; no Mythic girls available on TS)

- 2x Ginseng + 1x Cordy

93% Ego remaining after 99 fights, approximately 90% after the final fight.

Composition: 2x blue, 2x grey, 1x white/yellow/orange

I think level 300 is the sweet spot to participate in this event, because that's when you start having enough girls (Especially L5) to use decent teams, you have higher base stats, and just enough items/cash to upgrade everything and everyone.

Lvl 250 might be too difficult. Fortunately, it doesn't take long to reach lvl 300 (It took me 6 months on the TS, playing pretty casually)

Full blue still works like a charm, FYI:

HH 2022-04 Event 6 (BB) B.png

I kept mythic Norou out of it just in case it failed and I had to make another team. Only Juliette and Mother Angel in that team are at my current max girl level of 700. Himari at 650, Agate at 600, Selena and Filyia at 550 and Amaya barely at 500. Still went easy peasy. 31% Lifesteal forever. \m/

• Sad 1

As you all know  Boss Bang was very difficult for me the 1st two times.  Lenaelle brining down the Boss by herself the first time and Mother Angel needing a little help from Norou the 2nd time.

Lenaelle and Mythic Norou had so much fun the first time.  They wanted to go at the Boss this time.  Opposite element be damned they told me.  I said fine!  I was disappointed as my two Blue Mythic girls never let any other girls have any fun.  They even actually lost 2.3 percentage points on a battle in the 90's.  Points they quickly regained to finish at full strength and the Boss quickly defeated once again.  

I would actually recommend going opposite element with a few blue girls on your team if you are lower level.

• Like 2

I have the same issue with "game play" that I do for most of the rest of this game - it is just amplified for Boss Bang (and Mythic Days).

That is, there is no game play. You're essentially clicking "next" for a hundred rotations. There is zero interaction.

It would be better to reduce it from 100 to a 20 round competition, but make it so that you have to do something different each round, such as the Boss Bang girl being accompanied by a random matching three very low ranking flunkies whose sole purpose is to change the Boss Bang Team Element.

Edited by Bob_Down
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bob_Down said:

I have the same issue with "game play" that I do for most of the rest of this game - it is just amplified for Boss Bang (and Mythic Days).

That is, there is no game play. You're essentially clicking "next" for a hundred rotations. There is zero interaction.

It would be better to reduce it from 100 to a 20 round competition, but make it so that you have to do something different each round, such as the Boss Bang girl being accompanied by a random matching three very low ranking flunkies whose sole purpose is to change the Boss Bang Team Element.

It doesn't change a lot. I've completed each single Boss Bang so far just *ignoring any element thing* totally, and won the same.

What you've seen above is the attempt of pro players to end it at 100% (0 Ego loss), but going brute strenght win the same anyway.

The event itself is a low level players incentive to grow up by the urge of spending and, incidentally, a possible kobans trap for complusive people (so nothing here for veterans). Nothing done for "gameplay" on purpose since the start.

Edited by lepidocter
  • Like 1
  • Hearts 1

Donatella is a parody of Dominique de Sade from "The Case Study of Vanitas" (Vanitas no Karte), which I haven't watched.  It aired last year 2021, and has 24 eps.  It was done by Studio Bones, who did Mob Psycho, FMA, and MHA.  I put it on my list of stuff to watch.  I included some cute cosplay I found from BAAKAxCOSPLAY on DeviantArt.

358076550_donatelladominiquedesadethecasestudyofvanitasbossbang.thumb.png.117fef5c2071de30f8d7e3fa4a828338.png

The Boss Bang was easy as usual.  I'm level 427.  Just click fight, and then Alt + Left Arrow 100 times.  I stupidly made a blue/green team of level 600-650 blessed girls.  In hindsight, I should've tried physical girls to see if a counter element made it easier, but it didn't matter.  I still won w/ ~80% HP left.  This must be what the floor 1400 Pantheon Boss feels like every time I lose against them, just for Daily Goal and PoV points.  I maxed out Donatella to 5 stars, b/c I had 400k affection, but I'll wait until LC day #4 (the 22nd) to level her up.  Didn't really need another Playful L5 (have 7 others).  

6 hours ago, 45026831 said:

This is in response to increased pressure from the community to balance the number of combat-viable girls per element. It was meant to be changed before the event started but that clearly hadn't gone through in time, so was fixed post-hoc. Donatella was also meant to be changed from Playful to Submissive or Voyeur, but due to the nature of Boss Bang, she won't be changed (maybe she'll be changed after the event is over and locked-in teams won't be an issue)

There's 2 upcoming 5* legendary girls that should be changed as well. Hopefully that change goes in before release this time and you'll never knew it changed :ph34r:

If they plan to change her element later from Playful (for balance), then I think Voyeur makes more sense than Submissive, b/c of this manga art showing her coming out of a mirror.  Just by looking at .gifs of her, I can tell she's Playful, and that element suits her, but she's definitely not Submissive.

vanitas-no-carte-anime.gif

20 hours ago, Xemnas said:

Plus Donatella looks nice but i wonder if is always the same artist that draw Neferkitty. I mean i'm for sure not a person that understand something about art but i found Neferkitty more... uhm....uhm... More XD i don't even know how to say it 🤣🤣

Again these boss bang girls looks nice but when i watch Neferkitty and then the others i feel that something is missing. Maybe is only a my thing :)

I don't think Donatella was drawn by the same artist that drew Neferkitty, whom I also think drew Azana (they have the same hair style).  I think the artist that drew Donatella is the same artist that drew Zazie, HazelRachael, Stellaluna, Avaritia, & Izumi, etc.  They draw their hair and eyes the same way each time, curved hair w/ lots of bangs.

863977449_HHartistNeferkittyvsDonatella.thumb.png.81f797c7e678ae7f71530ca2c230a439.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Hearts 2

4 hours ago, Bob_Down said:

it is just amplified for Boss Bang (and Mythic Days).

Why single out MD? It's the exact same gameplay as all other classic "fight a villain, get shards" events. It just requires more fights than LD, which requires more fights than FP/Anniversary, and so on.

Let's not forgot this started out as a casual idle game. It's arguably becoming less and less idle, and although many players still approach it casually, they don't reap a lot of benefits compared to back when the game itself was more casual (aka limited). I have similar reservations about suggestions for more complex or in-depth gameplay than I do for Rosso's plan to turn this into some kind of RPG-lite.

Finished it yesterday pretty easily (100% left :P ) ..even though I´m a fan of Domi her parody doesn´t do her justice at all... great girl with a terrible hh parody imo :( I still take the free stuff though :D  (especially since I might have lost a good chunk of kobans on EvP yesterday but that´s for another post I guess :P )

ngl.. she looks like a plastic doll to me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1