• Superchick
    • Mitsu
    • Super Naisha
    • Yuna Lola
    • Claryssa
    • Easter Bunny
    • Notorious Barrel
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Blossoming Babes Season. Next Event >>

tByM3iZ.png

Orgy Days

Easter Orgy

My polyamorous hero,

Are you ready for the biggest easter party in the Haremverse?

Starting today and ending on the 19th of April (1 pm UTC+2), you can gather numerous friendly babes, and add 2 new hotties to your basket - East Vibes Joyce and Easter Lapsey.

Let’s do it like the easter bunnies!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp

Bunny's mother

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Lady Meta

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Fairy

ava0-1200x.webp

Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Wang

ava0-1200x.webp

Mystery Carine

ava0-1200x.webp

Yaya

ava0-1200x.webp

East Vibes Joyce

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Easter Lapsey

ava0-1200x.webp

Avery

ava0-1200x.webp

Empress Sung Tai Ki

ava0-1200x.webp

Bitch

ava0-1200x.webp

Suspicious Salem

ava0-1200x.webp

Carlita

(On Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp

Hildr

(On Champion)

ava0-1200x.webp

Ishtar

ava0-1200x.webp

Captain Haremverse

ava0-1200x.webp

Iron Viola

ava0-1200x.webp

Hari

ava0-1200x.webp

Innocent Lissa

ava0-1200x.webp

Sleuthy Spook

ava0-1200x.webp

Emma

ava0-1200x.webp

Tricksy Eugenie

ava0-1200x.webp

Nariko

ava0-1200x.webp

Kuchi

ava0-1200x.webp

Suki

ava0-1200x.webp

Usukami

ava0-1200x.webp

Present Laverne

ava0-1200x.webp

Malina

ava0-1200x.webp

Superchick

ava0-1200x.webp

Mitsu

ava0-1200x.webp

Super Naisha

ava0-1200x.webp

Yuna Lola

ava0-1200x.webp

Claryssa

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Easter Bunny

ava0-1200x.webp

Notorious Barrel

kc06fNB.png <- clickable

@Noacc

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

46 minutes ago, Liliat said:

Carlita on Alban (!!)

This is... ugly. ;)

I'll have a hard time these Orgy Days. Carlita on Alban (snowball-in-hell-chance to get her from him) and despite the pretty small group of girls (~30?) that could theoretically show up in OD for me, there are 6 of them in the Pachinko. Plus the new one. Ugh... I've already had bad Pachinko luck in the classic event, crippled my ''I'll never have a shortage of orbs again!''-stash to 70 orbs and didn't get any from PoP in a while. I guess the bonus reward for rescuing all the event girls is out of reach this time.

Can't they rather show up in the Mythic Pachinko? :P

Only one thing about the main post, the image of Notorious Barrel is changed with the Penda

Easter fairy and Mystery Carine available to me in boss fight, this two would be my focus this event. If I can later I try East Vibes Joyce.

• Thanks 1

I just want Yaya and Carlita.  Already have 35 shards for YayaCarlita is on the hardest champion #6 Alban, so I don't expect to get her, and it's not worth the kobans fighting him to get an R3 girl.  Have 10/36 girls.  I like East Vibes Joyce's kimono, but she's not hotter than Yaya imo.  Don't care that Joyce is an L3.  I also like Avery, Innocent Lissa, Tricksy Eugenie, Nariko, Kuchi, Usukami, Malina, Notorious Barrel, and Mitsu, but they're in the Pachinko, so w/e.

1008263947_orgydays2022-04-14_9-40-382.thumb.png.43d966113fcb18ce809fc878546fdf0b.png804437941_orgydays2.thumb.png.35e2d1aa61bc20b7808e2f0bb7022ec1.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama

I like all the girls and once upon a time I would have said this was my favorite event. Now, the "5 missions a day" has destroyed the fun I used to have so while I'll still play it I won't invest money or take time off work as I once did. Maybe the girls will come around again, maybe they won't, but one thing can not be replaced is the fun the company has taken from my free time by this jacked up "missions" expansion from 3 to 4 and now at 5 a day.

• Thanks 1

Yay! Got Yaya!  Now I'll chase after Mystery Carine, b/c I like the quality of her art, and think this version of Rabbi's face is fugly.  Her eyes are drawn weird.  I prefer Secretary, Xmas , Rancher, Alt. and Anniversary Rabbi more.

2022-04-17_10-23-05.png.9e181da905e6abccca6feebe68b8ceeb.png

I agree w/ @Pelinor, that the Orgy Day event daily missions, are a bit crazier.  If you add up the wait times, it's over 7 hours that you need to check periodically, just to finish the event ones, not including the regular ones for 150 kobans.  Yesterday's event missions were about ~40 min each (maybe ~3.5 hrs total), and gave 12 kobans (60 total), but it was manageable.  These 5 missions give 24 kobans (120 total), but take 7 hours, which makes me question how someone is supposed to live a productive life, and still collect these rewards.  It fulfills the game designers' goal of pressuring you to spend money on kobans, instead of farming it for free.  I'll still do it *sigh*, b/c I want "Bunny's Mother."  I like the mission kobans, and art (especially "The Empress..." and "The Bedazzled...", anything w/ booty), but the text does almost nothing for me, and the wait times are excessively tedious.  Tomorrow's wait times will probably be even worse.  Let's see.

2022-04-17_10-47-40.thumb.png.c19be589f88d61170d77f57954b204dc.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 5

I was kind of disappointed with this OD. The drops were bad for me and my Kobans have been low so I didn't want to splurge. I got a lot of doing all my free combats with no drops. :(

As for who was available in bosses for me...

• Easter Fairy
  • Lady Meta
  • East Vibes Joyce

It took me all 5(?) days to win Easter Fairy but I would've like to have collected all three.

The remaining availables for me in Pachnko were

• Ishtar
  • Avery
  • Kouchi
  • Emma
  • Yuna Lola
  • Claryssa
  • Notorious Barrel

Out of all of them, I think I would've like to have gotten Barrel. Maybe would have liked to get Ishtar but only because when she was first available I decided not to work at getting her. Other than that, the others are I can go for or not.

I had everyone else, including who ever was in the Champions and Bunny's Mom.

Yeah, the big time events kept me from completing the dailies. I get up, activate one, go to work, come home and have about 6 hours to finish everything off. But, at least completed those and most of the dailies.

• Like 2

I've got Joyce, and a bit over 50 shards for Yaya. I thought I would get Hildr (70 Shards after Stage 2), but couldn't get any shards on Stages 3 and 4 :( . 0 Shard on Carlita after 2 stages; I gave up. I could have done one more stage for a chance at 35 Shards, but why bother? It takes ages to defeat Alban.

And I also got Bunny's mother.

End result: 4/36 (Already had 2 other girls). Still a long way to go :D

• Like 4

I don't usually go for the gem chest on OD, but this time I had only 2 girls to grab on villains, and 4 more from EP. Plus I had a decent enough EPx1 stash, no girl available in MP and wanted to score a bit in CbC anyway. So, April's backlog all caught up for me. ^^

HH 2022-04 Event 8 (OD) B.png

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1
  • Hearts 3

Only got 1 girl, and just barely. Had 4 available on bosses, and that's my worst Orgy Days yet.  Did get less than 10 shards f the others after getting the first girl, but still not a good round.

East Vibes Joyce's art is downright awful. Not due to the quality, but to the headshot screaming "3* Mythic".

• Sad 1