43 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bright Agate

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

20 hours ago, redx3 said:

They did that to fit her in the egyptian vibe from Sandy Seduction event.

Hmm, that might be, I am not sure why they did that tho, I've never connected Agate or Zelda for that matter to any Desert or egyptian theme.
As I said her art isent bad, and we've seen better imho. 
It could be worce tho; it could have been another lupa-mom-trainwreck ;)

58 minutes ago, Franka said:

This one seems extreme though. There'll be 16000 shards left in 7 minutes, less than 24 hours after launch.

It does seem high right now with Nutaku having more than 2 full drops less than 24h in, but we'll get a better idea towards the end of the event as we can compare the shards left to previous MDs.

It's a strong colour so the only guesses I could make with regard to why Agate may be less popular is this is the 3rd Dominant (black) Mythic, so maybe people either feel there's not a lot to gain or are tight for Dom gems or it may be that she's more petite in the chest and from what I can pick out from other popular Mythics (Finalmecia and Nike spring to mind) larger busts seem to evoke greater popularity.

10 hours ago, Yamiray said:

8am got 10 in 60 fights
10am got 16 in 80 fights
noon got 22 in 100 fights
4pm got 36 in 160 fights
6pm(now) only got 4 in 80 fights
8pm got the rest in 68 fights

This was all with the perfume by the way, I may have had a lucky streak but not that lucky

Nope, I'd say that was pretty damn lucky.  You had a drop rate that was 2-3% above average the entire time (9.12%).  If 770 CP and 6.5% is the avg drop rate, then you had to use ~222 less CP, and probably saved 2.4k kobans.

ezgif-5-51bd7e1771.gif.133108e640ea77af5d9b6cd14b6af51e.gif

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Hearts 1

il y a 35 minutes, JustVisitingReborn a dit :

or it may be that she's more petite in the chest and from what I can pick out from other popular Mythics (Finalmecia and Nike spring to mind) larger busts seem to evoke greater popularity.

Definitely this, I think ^

Most players don't really care about optimizing their battle teams, so I don't think it has anything to do with the element or general PvP value.

Il y a 11 heures, Yamiray a dit :

This was all with the perfume by the way, I may have had a lucky streak but not that lucky

This is EXTREMELY lucky 🤣

Il y a 1 heure, Franka a dit :

This one seems extreme though. There'll be 16000 shards left in 7 minutes, less than 24 hours after launch. Oh well, it's better than fighting over a few shards and being afraid of missing out.

Yeah, it's crazy. 20h after the beginning of the event, thousands of shards were still remaining several minutes *before* the next refill. Usually that's what we see around the end of the second day/beginning of last day.

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 3

Less popularity just for the more modest chest you say.... Than my answer is: SHAME ON YOU people!!!!! She is gorgeous 😍😍 and she will be mine. The thing that there are more shards left only means,for me, that I'll get her sooner than usual 😉.

Now is time to start working on her: I'll be using 5 booster and no fights saved (starting with 20 tho). Hopefully she is going to be "cheap" let's cross fingers 🤞.

Good luck to everyone

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 2

1 hour ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Nope, I'd say that was pretty damn lucky.  You had a drop rate that was 2-3% above average the entire time (9.12%).  If 770 CP and 6.5% is the avg drop rate, then you had to use ~222 less CP, and probably saved 2.4k kobans.

1 hour ago, Liliat said:

This is EXTREMELY lucky 🤣

Wow, didn't know it was that good. then all I'll say is thank you RNG for giving me a nice mythic for my B-Day Month. Can't wait to see how high she gets blessed as right now 15 of my girls are higher then her with there blessings

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

* * * Why is she cross-eyed? ? ?  * * *

As far as spending, I was around 12,000 mumble Kobans before, at 4,600 Kobans after, using 4 1/2 Sandalwood Perfume. (Yeah, I probably should have checked, but I wasn't that fussed on the details.)

• Thinking 1

Update: Lustia was with me this time I had to use 1k kobans less than usual. No x50/X10 used and now she is (waiting) in my harem.

The most incredible part was that in the first 50 fights I had 11 shard drops!!! 1 full booster used in 50 fights, thing that is not going to happen again ever (knowing me)!!!

A memorable mythic day for me, i wish the same for who is going for her.

Have fun, cheers!!

• Like 2
  • Hearts 3

My first mythical. Don't normally have possibility to compete for shards due to work. Now we have surplus of shards during weekend, which checks my boxes.

Also was lucky, drop rate 7.06% (708 CP), cost 9.6k kobans

• Like 9

9 hours ago, JustVisitingReborn said:

...it may be that she's more petite in the chest and from what I can pick out from other popular Mythics (Finalmecia and Nike spring to mind) larger busts seem to evoke greater popularity.

9 hours ago, Liliat said:

Definitely this, I think ^

*CRIES*

• Like 4

Well that was a little bit trickier than I anticipated due to the fact that she was on Donatien and I hadn't fully cleared the girls from any of his levels. I briefly considered just getting what shards I could from saved combativity and natural regen and then waiting for her revival to finish her off, but I decided it was worth it to spend a few extra kobans and SPs for a dark/domi Mythic, and I like the idea of pairing her with Nike to have a duo of brown-haired beauties lording over my harem (or, pardon, "dark blond" beauties in the parlance of the game). And thus, may I introduce my third Mythic:

250668315_ScreenShot2022-06-04at12_44_37PM.thumb.png.163737fe45c691868e37addcd5ff7c71.png

Drop luck made me laugh - at one point I got zero drops from 80 fights, then four drops from the next 10 fights. 🤷‍♂️  I also had really good luck getting drops from natural regen, so I can't complain.

As for her art, I was a little meh at first but she's quickly grown on me. I like her proportions - I'm in the "not every girl has to have a huge bust to be attractive" camp. Nothing wrong with a little variety!

It was a nice bonus having her on a villain that gave the same element of gems. By the time Radka's revival comes around in a few weeks I should have enough gems to get both her and Agate to my max level. As for affection, I'll probably have enough to either max out one or get both to 5 stars. I'll have to think about my strategy there 🤔

Anyway, good luck to everyone still chasing her! May the shards rain down upon you.

• Like 8

A lot more expensive than I expected. Also I've written down the numbers very diligently and the end result is so weird it looks made up. ^^ (They aren't, I quadruple-checked).

------------------
Refills for Mythic Days 019 (2022/06/03-06)X
Bright AGATE on Do (5.5 KH DARK).X
Stored: 429 PvE
Regen:  43 PvE
Kobans: 11x50 PvE (-22 overkill) = (11x540kos) -22kos (odd refills) = 5,918kos
SandalWoods: 5
Total: 1,000 fights => 50 drops => 100% (5,918kos +5 Sandals +450 koban-free PvE fights)
------------------

That's a 5% drop rate, right? I did have the boosters and 400+ fights stored for it in advance, which mitigated the immediate impact on my monthly budget, but this has to be the worst run I had in any MD so far. And this still means I might have to give up on Radka's MDR and/or the upcoming LD (still not knowing if Kinkoid stopped adding LD girls to the MP pool after Sai two years ago or not, btw) and/or the Anniversary stuff next month, etc.

But oh well, that's variance. That's why I always prepare for the worst case scenario, so when it does happen, I'm not screwed. I don't regret for a second grabbing this top-tier 3rd Dark Mythic, who will join Housemaid and Norou in my three strongest unblessed girls as soon as I can afford catching her up.

On a more positive note, having her on Donatien who gives dark gems was quite helpful. I still don't have anywhere near enough to level her up fully yet, but I'm a lot closer than I was before those 1k fights.

As for her art and the character in general, I'm in neither "camp" here. I like Agate a fair bit, I certainly don't dislike her design or silhouette at all. I haven't seen the full series yet (I'm at 3 stars out of 6 so far) but, while competent and pleasant overall, this clearly reinforces my impression that Ben K isn't into it and/or at the top of his game as he used to be a year or two ago these days. There are missing details, anatomical errors (especially with feet) and other hints of tiredness, crushing and/or lack of inspiration. It seems fitting that, browsing around the job offers recently linked to for other positions, I found out they're currently looking for a (new?) Senior Digital Illustrator for HH (I think they're misguided in including the term "Manga" in the title and "manga/anime" multiple times in the offer itself; this game does NOT have a primarily Japanese art style; it's a mix of different schools and traditions of comics, closer to 50% European, 30% US and 20% Japanese. Describing it as "manga/anime/hentai" is not doing it justice and might attract artists with a style that doesn't actually fit). So yeah, I might be reading too much into it, but my current guess would be that Ben is about to retire. Thanks to him and to all the nameless artists who gave us and still give us so much awesome content for 5+ years. If it were up to me, I would put the ad off immediately and promote the insanely talented and vibrant artist behind Trixie, Venus and so much more greatness over the past year or so instead. They (She? my eyes tell me this detailed, precise, anatomically correct and character-loving style is more likely to come from a female artist) certainly deserve to take over imho.

Oh, and forget about Zelda references, folks. They were loosely there at the very begin 5+ years ago. Agate has nothing to do with Zelda these days, she's been her own Haremverse character for years.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

That's a 5% drop rate, right?

1000 fights for 50 drops is 5% yes :)

That's brutal. Angelic Lenaelle clocked in at 4.98% for me and Norou was only slightly better at 5.59%. It really stings the resources when it happens! Acutally I haven't had an average+ drop level since Finalmecia! But so far so good with Agate - 42 shards so far for ~8%!! 

And 100% - having her on the right type of gems makes a big difference. You gain 1.2-1.6k gems that are directly relevant to the girl you're picking-up. Makes the whole enterprise far more straight forward.

• Like 4

Ok, so I've got her today, when comparing the nubans spent with the previous 2 (Abrael and Titania) it's pretty good.

720 nubans plus 5x sandalwood for Agate

681 nubans plus 5x sandalwood for Abrael

936 nubans plus 5x sandalwood for Titania

I didn't record how much it was for Norou and Lupa's Mother before these 3.

• Like 3

So there are 51832 shards available right now, and Bright Agate would be a great addition to my Harem. That seems a crazy amount of shards left over, is she not that popular or??? My problem is that I only have 7082 Kobans stored and no Combativity, that isn't enough to be able guarantee I obtain her is it? I have 5 SW potions saved but even with those it would possibly be a foolish venture when Radka is only a couple of weeks away and I very much want to get her and by then I would have many more Kobans.

Shall I just leave Agate and concentrate on Radka resources?

il y a 10 minutes, Busana a dit :

My problem is that I only have 7082 Kobans stored and no Combativity, that isn't enough to be able guarantee I obtain her is it? I have 5 SW potions saved but even with those it would possibly be a foolish venture when Radka is only a couple of weeks away and I very much want to get her and by then I would have many more Kobans.

Shall I just leave Agate and concentrate on Radka resources?

That would be very risky indeed. You have a very low chance of obtaining Agate with these Kobans (Without any free combativity, that's only 655 Fights. You need 700-750 on average, so you'd need above average luck to make it work).

And on top of that, even if you were lucky, you wouldn't have resources left for Radka. So, it's certainly best to save your resources for now.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Liliat said:

That would be very risky indeed. You have a very low chance of obtaining Agate with these Kobans (Without any free combativity, that's only 655 Fights. You need 700-750 on average, so you'd need above average luck to make it work).

And on top of that, even if you were lucky, you wouldn't have resources left for Radka. So, it's certainly best to save your resources for now.

Thank you for the advice, I have been monitoring what others spent to obtain Mythic girls and believed I would likely be disappointed, good to have some input from someone with more experience than I presently have :) 

Thank you! I shall concentrate on bringing Radka to my Harem in a couple of weeks. Can't wait!

• Like 3

I got the beautiful Agate after 668 combativity using 5 sandalwood. I didn't have booster for 3 drops so it took 52 drops in total. I took my eyes off for a moment and I got 5 drops in a row. What's the odd! The overall drop rate was 7.8%, I'm pretty happy about that. So, Agate cost me about 9914 kobans in value including sandalwood.

• Like 7
  • Surprised :O 2
  • Hearts 1

18 minutes ago, Methos2 said:

668 combativity (...) 52 drops (...) 7.8%

So that's where all my good luck went. ^^ You put a spell on me, or whatever folks who get superstitious about odds say. Joking, obv. I'm just glad we get the opposite extreme of variance posted in the same thread, so no one starts assuming the drop rate changed or something. I had a very bad run, you had a very good one, and most others fall somewhere in between, as can be expected. Congrats, by the way. It's important to cherish these lucky moments as our brains tend to focus more on the times we're unlucky instead.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Hearts 1

Final stats for Bright Agate :

51 drops from 830 fights for drop rate of 6.14% (yes I got a drop when SL wasn't active)

549 saved / regen / daily goals fights; 281 refills for 3,025 kobans.  3xSL bought for 1620.  Total koban spend 4,645

Also obtained 48 tickets;  57 MyP;  26,994k yemens;  1,420 dark gems

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 9

It started really bad for me:

- 1 Drop after 71 fights (1.41%)
- It improved slightly, 10 Drops after 168 fights (5.95%)
- At 50%, I had an overall drop rate of 5.36%
- At 68%, the drop rate went further down to 5.19%

Then Agate finally decided to give me some shards for my efforts.

I obtained the last 32 Shards in 140 (!!!!!!) fights, which is 11.43% drop rate for the last third of the event. With a very nice streak of 3 drops in 7 fights after activating my 5th booster.

Final results:

- Started the event with 20/20 Combativity (No extra combativity; I spent my season combativity on Nike, and PoA Combativity on the Classic event)
- Finished in 795 Fights for 50 Drops (5 SP Boosters). 6.29% Drop rate
- Used 589 Paid Combativity and 206 Free Combativity.
- Total cost: 6345 Kobans for refills, 2700 for Boosters; 9045 Kobans total

Pretty bad drop rate overall (Not my worst, and a lot better than I initially feared), and pretty expensive as well (I diverted some resources to other girls, so I couldn't make this one super cost-efficient).

All-times drop rates: 596 drops in 8756 fights, 6.81%

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 8

I've picked-up Agate. Stats:

Total Kost (including 5xSP): 1266 Nutaku Kobans (7596 HH). This is the cheapest Mythic I've picked-up since Undercover Valentina.

765 Combativity used, 325 free (actual cost 2 Kobans for 3x50 play right at the start).

Drop rate was (for the sixth month in a row) below the average (7%) at 6.54%.

Along the way I picked up 36 MPs (drop 4.71%), 37 tickets (drop 4.84%) and 1640 gems (drop 10.72%). This is a notable increase in gems (which I don't mind given I find black hard to come by) and a notable decrease in orbs.

Overall drop rate across all Mythics: 11133 Combativity used for 709 drops = 6.37%

This month's Mythic was less popular than Succubus Abreal last month, but more popular than Druidada Titania. I took a screenshot with 3.5 hours to go:

image.thumb.png.c43cb66716c588af8f127ed2124fbe4d.png

Looking at the figures at a similar point for the last few months:

- Succubus Abreal was at 63k shards remaining
- Druiada Titania was at 95k
- Sugarmama Lupa's Mum was at 75k
- Lovebot Norou was at 46k
- Angelic Lenaelle was at 63k

So this leaves us with an interesting hint at a pattern - in the last 6 months, the least popular girls have been Mythics where this would be the 3rd of a particular Dominance. Lovebot Norou would be the exception to this potential pattern, but @holymolly's campaign for her may have influenced more people to go for her, or perhaps he simply embodies a more general view that LN is particularly appealing? Regardless, if this was to turn out to be a trend, that would suggest the decline in popularity of Mythics is likely to continue, or to plateau at best......

--------------------------------

Predictions for June's Mythic (starting with most likely imo):

- Eccentric (red) - There are only currently 2 Eccentric Mythics, so this would bring Eccentric in line with Dominant (black), Exhibitionist (green) and Sensual (blue) at 3. It is the Dominance that has gone longest without (12 months) making it well overdue. I expected Eccentric this month, but perhaps KK are in fact not keen to release a new Mythic of the same colour as the revival and last month was an abberation because they felt levelling Voyeur with the rest of the Mythics was a high priority.

- Physical (orange)/Submissive (White) - Physical's now due at 7 months since the last and Submissive not far behind at 6 and a new Mythic would only bring them up to 3.

- Playful (yellow)/Voyeur (purple) - Only been 3 months since we had the last Playful and a Voyeur last month, but again there are only 2, so another still maintains equilibrium. I'm no longer convinced that length of time since the last Mythic is necessarily a strong indicator for prediction, but I do feel that the number of released Mythics of any colour likely is. So the difference between the above 3 categories may be trivial.

- Dominant (black)/Sensual (blue)/Exhibitionist (green) - We had a Dominant this month, an Exhibitionist 2 months ago and Sensual five months ago. These are also the only Dominances with 3 Mythics so far. It seems very unlikely that they're going to turn up next month.

If I was to put my best guess out it would currently be:

- July - Eccentric (red)
- August - Physical (orange)
- September - Submissive (white)
- October - Playful (yellow)
- November - Voyeur (purple)

I'm already using the above to steer my strategy decisions and have started hoarding these gems accordingly to ensure that I have them available at the right times.

Edited by JustVisitingReborn
  • Like 6