• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Why wouldn't someone collect the daily goal (DG) chests?  It's always a treat for me to get them each day.  Especially, the 20k GXP, 5k affection, and 6 total CP.  If you add up the 6 CP and 26 Xtals, then DGs grant 32 Xtals per day.  Times 31 days, and that's 992 Xtals from DGs for the GA.  A substantial amount.  If you tried to get that w/ kobans instead by buying CP, it's worth 10.7k kos.

He collects them, he just thought we'd get a cristal for every DG point (150) instead of the smaller amount we get just from collecting the chests.

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

Ok. But what is with natural regeneration from kisses? In your calcualtation the 24 kisses from regeneration are not included. Seems that you had forgotten to add them to your crystal income. If it's so you get 48 crystal more and so you need 76 crystal from other sources instead 124. Have you used Saeson and PoV rewards so far?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

He collects them, he just thought we'd get a cristal for every DG point (150) instead of the smaller amount we get just from collecting the chests.

I see now.  That's a strange assumption.  It's nice to dream, I suppose.  Getting 150 Xtals from DG, instead of 26 would've given 3,844 more Xtals in 31 days, but it's not true.

Shout out to these fellow "weakeners."  Thanks for making Seasons a bit funnier, and helping get Xtals easier.  I've seen enough players doing it, even at rank 120-140, that it's obviously a community effort.  Makes me chuckle each time.  @HornyCat @Rena @exhumar @mdnoria @DvDivXXX  You guys rock!  I hope you also stumbled across my dual hair/eye team, and it helped you too.  Check out their "lowbie" teams.

1483969715_weakenersinseasons.thumb.png.68ecc6cdd6aec9c6354c92f83da346be.png 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Happy to help and to be helped too. I think i wil continue even after this event (if i don't forget to switch after my fights).

For some months now i have dealt with lose streaks in seasons and i find it refreshing to have some easy wins.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I've seen enough players doing it, even at rank 120-140, that it's obviously a community effort.  (...) I hope you also stumbled across my dual hair/eye team, and it helped you too. 

Same here, and thanks to you guys for this as well! The #WeakOnSeasons movement is really catching on, to the point that I almost never take a loss these days even though I'm much higher in Mojo than I was before it started (and I took losses regularly then).

image.png

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Il 2/8/2022 in 14:40 , Antimon ha scritto:

If they keep this schedule until the end of the anniversary event (20th of August), we should expect other 5 free bundles with crystals in them (on August 5, 8, 11, 14 and 17). With 10 crystals per bundle in HH/GH and 100 crystals per bundle in CxH/PsH, we'll reach 1180 crystals in the first two games and 1000 crystals in the other two.

We are now at this point. 

Can't wait to see what they planned for the last two days. Will we reach the perfect balance with other 20 crystals for HH/GH and 200 for CxH/PsH? Will they give 180 crystals to the second group of games only? Will they stop here? Or will they surprise us all giving out something more (in our dreams)?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The #WeakOnSeasons movement is really catching on, to the point that I almost never take a loss these days even though I'm much higher in Mojo than I was before it started (and I took losses regularly then).

Probably the higher you get, the more you are surrounded by dedicated players who are more likely to be part of "the movement." Unfortunately I've hit a logjam around 14700 Mojo where no one seems to have gotten the message yet 😭.

However, overall I've been able to get many more wins from Seasons than I'd expected (my strategy of getting the least Mojo out of each battle worked well in keeping me among beatable opponents for quite a while). It now looks like I'll only be about 300 crystals shy of Lupa's Mom, so I'm thinking of buying an extra 300 fights today since I can use them for Orgy Days (I'm only at 23 shards for Travel Gwen, and I have other girls available as well). Doing it today instead of tomorrow might give me a shot at winning the CbC (or at least definitely placing Top 4), which seems like a better plan than waiting until tomorrow and hoping we get a few extra free crystals, or that I'm somehow able to break through my Seasons logjam.

• Like 3
  • Hearts 1

I've hit a personal crisis of a sort. If I buy both cards, I get Hari. I can easily afford to and I like really Hari. However, if I buy the cards to get her, to KK it looks like I am supporting the event and my personal opinion is that the event is a money grabbing abomination that should have never happened and I do not support it. So there's the problem.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, ShadowWeaver said:

I've hit a personal crisis of a sort. If I buy both cards, I get Hari. I can easily afford to and I like really Hari. However, if I buy the cards to get her, to KK it looks like I am supporting the event and my personal opinion is that the event is a money grabbing abomination that should have never happened and I do not support it. So there's the problem.

As long as you don't pay money (i.e. grab the last card) I don't think it will look like you're supporting the event to KK.

• Like 7

I support Kenraes point. If you buy only the Koban Cards it's fine. The real money is what some at KK want to have. With a little bit luck the income in July and August isn't as good as expected from KK and they will rethink some decisions. Hope dies last

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Julius Fox said:

Probably the higher you get, the more you are surrounded by dedicated players who are more likely to be part of "the movement." Unfortunately I've hit a logjam around 14700 Mojo where no one seems to have gotten the message yet 😭.

However, overall I've been able to get many more wins from Seasons than I'd expected (my strategy of getting the least Mojo out of each battle worked well in keeping me among beatable opponents for quite a while). It now looks like I'll only be about 300 crystals shy of Lupa's Mom, so I'm thinking of buying an extra 300 fights today since I can use them for Orgy Days (I'm only at 23 shards for Travel Gwen, and I have other girls available as well). Doing it today instead of tomorrow might give me a shot at winning the CbC (or at least definitely placing Top 4), which seems like a better plan than waiting until tomorrow and hoping we get a few extra free crystals, or that I'm somehow able to break through my Seasons logjam.

Going for less mojo has been a helpful strategy, even though, I'm already ranked ~140 already.  Thanks.

Sounds good, that's closer than I am to getting Lyka.  Have 11954 Xtals atm.

Using extra CP for both the OD and CbC day 3 makes sense.

1 hour ago, ShadowWeaver said:

Just do it.  Kobans =/= $$$ money.  Get the girl.  I did, and I don't even like Hari.  If you didn't give them money, then it doesn't support the money grabbing.  I agree w/ Kenrae and Bolitho76.

2 hours ago, bertha_I said:

I'm doing my part, can anyone guess my theme. 😜

The theme isn't matching elements, hair length/color, hair accessory, or eye colors.  They're all 1-star commons.  4-5 girls are making an "Ahegao" face.

I'm gonna guess Ahegao is the theme.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

I haven't done the maths exactly, but it looks like I should be okay for Lyka, right?

Yeah, you should get 674 Xtals over the next 2 days w/ the free + medium + big cards.  That's 13576 Xtals.

I'm at 11962 Xtals atm, 1538 short from 13.5k.  ~837 Xtals short by the end.  I'll either save my kobans, or try my best to get her.  If it's too costly, I'll save for the MDR or MD instead.

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

I'm gonna guess Ahegao is the theme.

9 hours ago, Kenrae said:

I've had to search what that is 😂

8 hours ago, holymolly said:

sure you did ;)

18 minutes ago, Mighty Thor said:

The same for me! 😆

Well, now that you guys know what it is... introducing the all new "Ahegao" Hoodie!!

Just 2760 kobans.  Show off your otaku style.

Hand wash only. 
Waifu not included.

874475566_ahegaoplayerhoodie.png.f7b489c1d6e86ce32dd2ecc57764da30.png

• Haha 6
  • Hug 1

1 hour ago, bertha_I said:

You were wrong by 1 letter 😜 it's one star dfc.
Personally, I think it's a shame that there are hardly any girls with small breasts.

I would even say its rather annoying. I dont see the appeal of the gravity defying jumbo sized waterballoons.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I would even say its rather annoying. I dont see the appeal of the gravity defying jumbo sized waterballoons.

Well most of the girls are between C and D-cup size. As far as I can tell only Nike might be double D so it's not that big of an issue. On the other hand, girls with B sized breasts are rare and of whom I own only Darla has an A-cup. So neither jumbo breast lover nor small breast enjoyer get at their expense.

Edit: The Housemaid and Kimie are also A-Cup.

Edited by bertha_I