• Yucky
  4. 4. Rate Golden Bunny's Mom

• Faptabulous!
    • Faptastic!
    • Yummy
    • Meh
    • Yucky

1 minute ago, DvDivXXX said:

You two are super confusing to follow when you quote each other and have the exact same avatar. ^^

ugh, we did that in the clubchat for a couple days, a bunch of us swapped to the same avatar,
a pain to figure out who said what.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bertha_I said:

You were wrong by 1 letter 😜 it's one star dfc.
Personally, I think it's a shame that there are hardly any girls with small breasts.

Even if I prefer girls with big boobs, I wholeheartily agree.
Besides, I like natural big boobs (i.e. Geekete), not huge boobs in a body that can't stand that much weight.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Gotaku said:

I have dibs since I was here first and I love Daft Punk.

Technicaly I was here first. I'm just not a so active forum member and had a longer break in the game. From when BDSM was introduced to about two month ago.

On 8/16/2022 at 6:01 PM, bolitho76 said:

Ok. But what is with natural regeneration from kisses? In your calcualtation the 24 kisses from regeneration are not included. Seems that you had forgotten to add them to your crystal income. If it's so you get 48 crystal more and so you need 76 crystal from other sources instead 124. Have you used Saeson and PoV rewards so far?

I'm currently sitting on 772 kisses, and that's after using about 300 over last couple days trying to boost my crystal total, so natural re-gen hasn't been a option for quite some time

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You two are super confusing to follow when you quote each other and have the exact same avatar. ^^

Also, both of their avatars have large tits, lol.

On 8/15/2022 at 5:12 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

2022-08-15_17-10-03.png.9e138c5c3883ecfb1870ec6d9c06f408.png

Does anyone know if I'll get to keep my stash of condoms, from this GA gift, after this league week ends?

On 8/16/2022 at 2:49 AM, DvDivXXX said:

...when a new league starts, everybody's tokens are reset to 15/15 for it. Whether you were at 0/15, 15/15 or 1M/15 at the end of the previous League matters not.

I got to keep my condoms btw!  I suppose they're just like any resource, & can be stored.  It's not obvious we get to store them, b/c they're gifted rarely.  I only had 1 enemy left, when I got the 15 condom gift, that's why I was missing 3.  They rolled over into the next league week, and I was able to use them, as if I bought a refill, but didn't. ☺️

2022-08-18_11-26-47.png.8ed1a69b20e51a79df5c05748abf3b06.png

11 hours ago, Franka said:

I can taste it now... [13192 Xtals]

I have 12,300 Xtals atm (1200 short), so I can smell Lyka, but can't taste her yet. 🥺

2022-08-18_19-28-12.thumb.png.b0a9adf8753b76ec5c213c36de36b970.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1
  • Surprised :O 1

7 minutes ago, Master-17 said:

Is this an edited picture or does .com have significantly fewer intermediate points between girls, and therefore fewer awards?

The HH+ script has an option to hide the awards you've already claimed.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Gotaku said:

I have dibs since I was here first and I love Daft Punk.

15 hours ago, bertha_I said:

Technicaly I was here first. I'm just not a so active forum member and had a longer break in the game. From when BDSM was introduced to about two month ago.

I've removed a number of duplicate and off-topic posts on this. No one cares who was "technically" anything. Gotaku is a regular poster most of us know and associate with this Juin avatar. Bertha barely ever posted until yesterday, so if this was important enough for me to make a ruling, I would say Bertha should be the one to choose a different avatar to avoid confusion, ESPECIALLY if half of your 7 posts ever are direct chat with the regular you're bound to get confused for.

Anyways. I won't force you either, but it would be the smart, mature move.

--------------
@Ravi-Sama Thanks for confirming you get to keep extra tokens when the League switches. That's pretty stunning to me and it seems to confirm they don't just reset everyone's tokens as I always thought.

• Like 1

I can almost taste Lyka now, as well... 😝

2022-08-19_5-04-00.png.320516158435cd1c89047a1cc175e537.png

I unlocked lvl 750, and ranked top 15 in DIII, for 2.8k kos.  Made a 187.3k team, bought a headband, & broke the Pantheon's 1700 wall, to climb up to wall 1800, gaining 270 CP (worth 2.4-2.9k kos).  That gave me what I needed, to guarantee getting Lyka.  

After that, I figured I'd need ~533 more Xtals.  I spent 450 kos on the Headband, 371 kos on 2 league refills, and ~4.8k kos for 520 CP (at a -15% discount).  That's a total of 5.6k kos.  The 2 league refills, and the headband, were things that I'd get anyway.  That leaves ~4.8k kos spent on 520 CP, which was specifically for recruiting Lyka.  It's cheaper than getting an L5 girl from PoG, and the cost of the medium + big cards.  I can justify it that way.  I already got all of the OD girls from villains at this point (w/ the Pantheon's 270 CP), so I used the 520 CP to fight Sake, for ~2k submissive gems, to help awaken Bunna quicker.  I'd have a hard time justifying pursuing her, if it cost me over 6k kos.

It would've felt bittersweet, if I didn't somehow get Lyka as a F2P player, when I diligently kept track of Xtals, and knew it was possible.  If you have the medium + big cards, then you should get ~337 Xtals per day.  I have 13170 Xtals atm, so I'm all set. (13170+337=13507 Xtals)  I have a 7 Xtal buffer. 😅

Here's how I got to this point:

1260439894_gaxtalbargraph.thumb.png.f99737301fb2980730547d4e64493842.png

I doubt I could do this again for another seasonal event, b/c I can't rely on the Pantheon for easy CP.  Next time, I'll probably settle for the first two L5 girls.  I'm low on kobans now, so I expect to just use 1 SP for whichever girl ends up getting an MDR on the 23rd, and I'll save up for the new MD girl on Sept 3rd.

• Like 6

Today's the day. :ph34r:🚬

image.png

And damn, it's pretty insane that with both koban cards, quite a lot of koban-paid refills, consistent hard work throughout, and even the wonderful help of the community with #WeakOnSeasons, I'll barely end up catching the 3rd girl out of 4 on the last day.

I really hope the whales will have spoken in a way that favors us all for future iterations of this terrible format.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I guess I have no choice now. With natural regen I will get to 13219 IF I win every fight. I can also use 20 kisses and 50 CP from the season rewards. So in the best case I will be at 13309, meaning I have to buy at least 191 CP (2063 kobans). An acceptable price for me even tho it means it will be a bit close for the next MDR and especially MD.

Now I can only use those CP for the gems of my choice (which will be yellow) but I already got the LD girl, I normally wouldn't go for.

Overall a pretty bad, unbalanced and most importantly intransparent event.

Edit: I forgot the 2 CP from daily goals AND 1 CP from a contest, so I only have to buy (at least) 188 CP for 2031 kobans if I'm not mistaken.

Edit2: Lol I also forgot that there is -15% for CP right now, I'm SAVED. 

image.png.ec031b1003153b9a5a970d29cf0675f6.png

Edited by Capella
  • Like 7

I'll finish at the 12.25k gate. The remaining regen + stashed resources would get me to ~12.7k but what's the point - rather save the resources.

For me the event went south around the previous LC XP contest. Maximized the XP from league play, which resulted promotion to D3. I think this then cost me 100 Xtals per week (400 in total) and ultimately missing the 3rd girl.

Anyway, the result is better than what I expected at the start of the event. Also, even with this performance the cards paid themselves - at least in my case. So can't be too sad.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Capella said:

Edit: I forgot the 2 CP from daily goals AND 1 CP from a contest, so I only have to buy (at least) 188 CP for 2031 kobans if I'm not mistaken.

Edit2: Lol I also forgot that there is -15% for CP right now, I'm SAVED.

You normally get 6 CP in total from daily goals, as well as a certain amount of Xtals for opening the daily goals chests. Also, for sure, the -15% can help quite a bit. Good luck!

I desided to go for hary after I got Rabbi, at that point I allready knew I just needed the medium card to achieve that. I did a mistake during KC (spent the kisses I've got before that which had me refill kisses about 3 or 4 times, I'd rather would've spent those Kos on CP during the OD)

Hari.PNG.9a329322abfda176ab1826c27d6cd43e.PNG

after all I reached my goal yesterday, claiming Hari today also gave me a boost in PoV. (which gave me another 40 legendary girl shards leading to another boost in PoV).
I'd say it could have been worse, but boy ohh boy, there is so much room for improvement.
The worst part about in my opinon is the rewards in between.

Considering that after Rabbi I've got less than 1.5 rewards a day they are all crap (besides the one sandlewood perfume)

Edit: the perfume I even got before Rabbi also there were roughly 33 Mio Ymen combined which I consider to be a good reward. But I've got them without a card so buying the medium card only got Hari for me.

Edited by bertha_I
  • Like 7

8104  Shards   Gems   Crystals at this point.
cards will get me to 11.824. 
Free fights will get me a bit more, lets say for argument (and math) it will get me to 12.000

That means I will need another 1500 to get Lyka

With the 15% descount its a bit cheaper. but I still will need 75 refills.

75*184 (I think its 184 for a full refill) = 13.800 Kobans.

Lyka is not worth 13.800 kobans to me

Edited by EpicBacon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

FTFY ^^

Well.. that depends on said person.

I can't speak for anyone else then me. Hence why I said she is not worth it for ME.
If it was the original Lykat tho , I would not be so sure.
I deeply regret not picking her up at the first PoA.

I also at some point, dropped 20.000 kobans on event pachinco in hopes of getting Wang...

If this event was not the event it was, or what it feels like; a cashgrab and exploitation of the community,
then I might have went for her, because this Lyka is generally wery well drawn.

• Surprised :O 1

18 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

You normally get 6 CP in total from daily goals, as well as a certain amount of Xtals for opening the daily goals chests. Also, for sure, the -15% can help quite a bit. Good luck!

Ah didn't express myself really good. I collected 4 chests from the daily goals already and calculated the 10 Xtals from the 5th chest but forgot the CP from the chest.

• Like 1