• Outlaw Mary
    • Lilith
    • Yui
    • Dusty
    • Maleva
    • Ronda
    • Carnival Gossy
    • (none)

<< Previous Event This event is part of the Season of Space Adventures. Next Event >>

1440x720_Push_Notification_47.jpg

Orgy Days

Supernatural Orgy
Sexy hero,

Are you ready for the most epic orgy?

You have until 19th of November to hunt down and seduce a ton of horny babes, plus two new additions - Deputy Uma and Duchess Scarlet!

Gather some supernatural energy and go hunting!

Mission Girl

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Akari

Boss Girls

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Deputy Uma

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Cheryl

ava0-1200x.webp

Alisandra

ava0-1200x.webp

Bodybuilder Elizabeth

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Lives

ava0-1200x.webp

Hornita

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Cheshire Kelina

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Sheriff Spook

ava0-1200x.webp

Spirit Talker Carlita

Event Pachinko Girls

ava0-1200x.webp

Duchess Scarlett

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

White Rabbit Hari

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Fuckland Gwenaelle

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Jabberwock Maleva

ava0-1200x.webp

Mad Hatter Justine

ava0-1200x.webp

Fuckland Fanny & Fione

ava0-1200x.webp

Rancher Rabbi

ava0-1200x.webp

Clarisse

ava0-1200x.webp

Carnival Bimbette

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Neidre

ava0-1200x.webp

Sporty Jeanne

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Carnival Akama

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Sue

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Gaelle

ava0-1200x.webp

Madame Charlie

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Carnival Riley

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Deniz

ava0-1200x.webp?v=4

Outlaw Mary

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Lilith

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Yui

ava0-1200x.webp

Dusty

ava0-1200x.webp

Maleva

ava0-1200x.webp?v=3

Ronda

ava0-1200x.webp?v=2

Carnival Gossy

HH_Calendar_November_OrgyDays.jpg <- clickable

@Tohru - Kinkoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

9 minutes ago, garadron said:

Is it me or this new version of Uma looks more like her mother?

image.png.62f9dd19c3e7bed45eade1be026ebdcd.png

yeah .. mother or...well not uma at least :D

at least scarletts 0 pose is great, the others ain´t bad but well nothing amazing imho. Very boring OD´s for me.. especially since I already got the scarlett and all I need is uma now :D

• Like 1

ALL of these girls appeared before I joined the game OR I was not there. So, 31/34 girls to drop. And if I drop all of them, 100 rainbow gems to add a joke to the pain.

There are some I do like, but being most drawn in the older, 'manga ink line' style, I will not cry for missing them.

Well, 60 kobans a day and that's all for me.

Edited by lepidocter

I already had 5/34 from before this event. I have two girls on the champions Romero and Matsuda to fight for.

From the villain fights, somehow I had 80+ shards of Cheshire Kelina, so I will start with her.

After that, I'll probably fo to the girl on Edwarda, as I need orange gems, although I'm having 31 shards of Lives, so fighting Silvanus is also a good option.

And that probably sums it for me, I'm expecting to get 3 girls on average (2 from villains, 1 from champion).

Edited by OmerB
  • Like 1

6 girls on villains, and 2 w/ champions.  Have 12/34 total.

I have 62 shards for Sheriff Spook, so I pursued her first, but realized going for Deputy Uma is better for the Shard PoV.  Getting shards for her would help unlock GXP quicker, which I can use in the daily contest. 

Also have 2 girls on champions Romero (Lvl 25, S3) and Matsuda (Lvl 23, S1).  I'll aim to get 35 shards for both, but not gonna invest kobans into it, or get my hopes up.

1551313210_2022-11-14_13-28-41od.thumb.png.2ad5b7d0c9ef1f015d42494e9667a4f9.png

9 minutes ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Also have 2 girls on champions Romero (Lvl 25, S3) and Matsuda (Lvl 23, S1).  I'll aim to get 35 shards for both, but not gonna invest kobans into it, or get my hopes up.

Atleast Romeo is beatable without too much effort, no matter his level.
I have a girl on him aswell, and I am at Stage 1, so I expect to get 35 shards by the end of this event...
I am not going to fall for the same trick last event, where I resetted Visor 7 times or so, and threw 10x fights gainst him and still only ended up with 70 shards 

• Like 3

Remember when I failed multiple times to grab Lives from MP even though I burned quite a few orbs for her and I'm not interested in her design at all? ^^

I knew she would come back to haunt me. Just not in MP...

image.png

I guess I'll see the silver lining and spend the kobans now so she doesn't swallow more MPx1 orbs later down the road. Then again I have two other girls available on villains, so... we'll see. It's almost tempting to go all the way and also burn EP orbs for Gaelle just to grab the chest at this point (assuming I don't run too bad on the 3 villain girls).

Anyways, good luck have fun in this one, folks.

• Like 3

It seems that they reduced the droprate of the girls from the villains. Now it is less than in MD. If in two days of MD I received about 11 shards clean (natural regen), then in the past time of OD I have received only 7 shards so far (moreover, several of them fell out several times). My teammate reports that he has only hit 6 shards so far. Will it always be like this now or are we so unlucky?

• Thinking 1
  • Hug 2
  • Surprised :O 1

il y a 42 minutes, Master-17 a dit :

It seems that they reduced the droprate of the girls from the villains. Now it is less than in MD. If in two days of MD I received about 11 shards clean (natural regen), then in the past time of OD I have received only 7 shards so far (moreover, several of them fell out several times). My teammate reports that he has only hit 6 shards so far. Will it always be like this now or are we so unlucky?

i am at 67 shards for deputy Uma from 113 CP and 12 drops . it looks normal.

You are really unlucky. 

Edited by madahmed
spelling mistake

Used 123 combativity, got 105 shards in 15 drops for Deputy Uma and 1 shard in one drop for Alisandra and last OD I had no problems to get the (to me only) one avalaible Villain girl too.

Like madahmed pointed out: Very bad streak to you. Keep fingers crossed that in the next days it will change to a, at the end, average result in this OD for you. 🍀

• Like 2

On 11/14/2022 at 7:46 AM, garadron said:

Is it me or this new version of Uma looks more like her mother?

image.png.62f9dd19c3e7bed45eade1be026ebdcd.png

I think just looks like a hard riding sheriff of the old west that has seen a lot of action. Lots of hard dirty work under the sun.

Just got her, as well. Done with the event, except for Pachinko.

Edited by Zteev
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

Just got her, as well.

I just got Deputy Uma 🟠 too.  She's my 95th physical girl.  I have no problem w/ her art.  I recognize the differences in her face vs. Uma, which has rounder and more cheeky face.  The Deputy variant looks more mature, w/ sharper cheekbones, which I prefer.  I like both versions.  She has a great ass.  I prefer her art over Duchess Scarlet, whose theme reminds me of Red Queen.

Got 35 shards to drop for both of the champion girls, Ronda and Carnival Gossy, from 2 stages each.  I don't expect more than that.

Now I'm trying to get Sheriff Spook 🟣, since I already had 62 shards for her.  She'd be my 96th voyeur girl.

241285231_deputyuma.gif.0e797d42a9b6ea9cc646cb589bffbe3f.gif

• Like 5

On 11/16/2022 at 8:57 PM, Master-17 said:

It was worth complaining on the forum and immediately got 11 shards in 10 fights. So don't say now that the developers don't tweak anything ;)

Confirmation bias is a superstitious player's best friend. ;)

Obviously no, no drop rate or range has been changed. Also, when people discuss either, they shouldn't conflate the two, especially not for OD which has the widest drop range (1-12) and thus the most spectacular normal variance in small samples, which is always the only thing people whining over a bad run will have in mind (usually just in mind, no proper stat properly written down anywhere, because when you start doing that you start to understand odds and eventually you stop being oblivious to them and superstitious in how you approach them).

I've made it clear multiple times in the past, but such posts are not welcomed on this forum. When and if anything changes, people who actually understand and know about those things, who are also typically those who actually monitor their proper stats properly will notice and let the community know a million years before any random broken clock accidentally gives the right time among those who can't grasp the concept of probabilities requiring measurements over time and over large samples.

So yeah, "boo hoo hoo I flipped the coin twice and I got tails twice, it's rigged" type of posts can and will get nuked in general.

EDIT: No, really. I mean it.

Edited by DvDivXXX
updated
  • Like 1

HH 2022-11 Event 7 (OD) B.png

------------------
Refills for Orgy Days 36 (2022/11) XXX ❤️
Villain(s)
New perma-EP Deputy Uma on Ni
 Fights: 182. Drops: 15. Range 1-12. X
Alisandra on Ed
 Fights: 208. Drops: 16. Range 1-12. X
Lives on Si (sigh)
 Fights: 138. Drops: 15. Range 1-12. X
------------------

Maths wizards could confirm the drop rate from my sample, but I'll give it a try. Fights: 528. Drops: 46. Rate: 8.71%, right?
Which, for a small sample like that, is very consistent with the well-known and firmly established 10% actual drop rate. (Yes, for people who know what's what, 500-ish is a small sample, not to mention the microscopic samples those who don't understand probabilities typically whine about). Again, note I'm talking about rate, not range. I didn't bother noting down what random amounts I got from each individual drop, but the variance was obviously and predictably huge given the extremely wide drop range of 1-12. Even factoring that in, that was a fairly typical run for OD, with around 200-ish fights per girl on average (well, 176, so even a bit above average).

I was pretty lucky with EP orbs, though. Glad to grab an OD chest for once, it's not something usually within my grasp quite yet.

Good luck have fun to those still wrapping up.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

Deputy Uma - Fights: 182. Drops: 15
Alisandra - Fights: 208. Drops: 16
Lives - Fights: 138. Drops: 15
Maths wizards could confirm the drop rate from my sample, but I'll give it a try. Fights: 528. Drops: 46. Rate: 8.71%, right?

Deputy Uma: 8.24%
Alisandra: 7.69%
Lives: 10.86%
Total: 8.71% ✔️

Drop Rate % = (Drops / CP) * 100

Edited by Ravi-Sama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm waiting for my last shard from Silvanus... 🤔

Also, I didn't get the third drop from Romero :( The question now - should I skip the rest (maybe in the morning) to try and get the 3rd drop? I'll see if I'll have time and how much kobans will it take (It'll probably need 6 hours without skipping).

Just now, DvDivXXX said:

Most definitely not.

I was expecting you from all people to say that it's wise to do a skip and to try to get the girl. If I recall correctly, you consider it a "bad play" to get only a part of a girl's shards, and not the whole girl 😅

26 minutes ago, OmerB said:

I was expecting you from all people to say that it's wise to do a skip and to try to get the girl. If I recall correctly, you consider it a "bad play" to get only a part of a girl's shards, and not the whole girl 😅

I'd also say to save kobans instead.  Event Champion girls can be a koban sink.  These 3-stars aren't worth it.  There's a 50% chance you'll get shards.  Players advising against it, probably learned from an experience, where they spent 500+ kos trying to get the girl, and failed due to RNG.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Yeah, it's a bad play to end an event with a partial girl when it's under your control, for sure. I would have told you most definitely yes if your question had been about making refills to finish a girl on a villain. But the "girl on a champion" system is not under your control at all, especially not in OD. You'd be throwing kobans into a coin flip chance to complete one whatever 3-star old event girl. That's not a good deal at such odds.

And even if you get lucky, I don't think you have a big bankroll to bargain with in terms of stashed kobans, right? That girl at 70% will only cost you a three MPx3 orbs or some amount of coins in the SM event someday. Your kobans are worth more than that right now, I think, especially if you want to catch a couple of Mythics in the next month or so as you said in your own thread.

• Like 4