Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

On 12/9/2022 at 1:44 PM, Ravi-Sama said:

It motivated me to figure out a better way to display, and keep track of all 648 mythic gear possibilities.

Best thing I came up w/ so far, is this 36x18 grid.  Sorted first by slot, class, and bonuses, then elements on a separate axis, since there's so many, plus their bonuses.

It puts things in perspective, at how this is just in its infancy, and we're just getting started.  I don't see a point rushing, since I won't make a dent into it as F2P.  Those gear look like stars in a vast universe.

1255204785_mythicgeargrid4.thumb.png.a8504a3b19c5a502a29feb5d70b5b799.png

I also made a spreadsheet according to yours, @Ravi-Sama, thanks for the idea! 😊
I marked my class (CH) and especially attack in red.

Those few entries in the grid remind me of the game Battleship, that I used to play on squared paper when I was a child, where you tried to hit the ships of your opponent by choosing the right squares. 😉

74119501_2022-12-13-Mythicequipment.thumb.JPG.f3348da83617cd696ed2126c874f6955.JPG

So far I have 6 mythic equipments for 4 different slots.
4 are equipped - 3 of them at level 20, 1 only at level 19, as I'm nearly out of material and GPx10-orbs again.
The stats are so much better than with my legendary equipment (player level 472).

My first goal is to get a mythic equipment for every slot (and be able to fully level them up).
Of course I'd love to get ones with my class (CH) and attack, but for now class, element and bonus are not so important, because it takes enough time anyways to get more mythic gear (and also enough material).

Here you can see my equipment - 2 legendary and 4 mythic ones - and my stats (with 2 ginseng and 1 cordyceps):

1725634233_2022-12-13-Equipment2Rainbow4Mythic-2ginseng1cordy.JPG.8cee54f2d870f5dfb1f6e1bcd7e00b5a.JPG

142478137_2022-12-13-MythicBoosterSlot2-HCEgo1.9EXHIBITIONISTharmony3.8.JPG.8a84143a5b7ce3b43186c0c8ca4d7f8c.JPG 373464048_2022-12-08-MythicBoosterSlot4-KHEgoSENSUALHarmony4.JPG.8135798d745cd5112c1e61ea80baf00a.JPG 1491881947_2022-12-08-MythicBoosterSlot5-HCEgoPLAYFULDefense2.JPG.7a792d36c83fa55a74d0c7db71451ae6.JPG 613021772_2022-12-08-MythicBoosterSlot6-CHAttack2EXHIBITIONISTdefense2.JPG.a38f681c69c9c03ad343bf27344c03c5.JPG

• Like 7
  • Hearts 1

I'm not sure where we track Mythic gear drops in MP, so I'll copy the info here:

Total so far: 331 Spins, 2 mythic pieces

I also got 3 pieces from other places in the game (5 pieces total). Stats are meh (Except for my blaster, which matches my class and has an attack bonus), but I like the slots distribution:

items.thumb.png.58c6b2dc203baa2711a4131ef7fd4388.png

Edited by Liliat
  • Like 9
  • Surprised :O 1

Finally ready to invest in the mythic equipment I've gotten and I had several questions. One: Just by their numbers alone, regardless of resonance bonus, they're better than any legendary equipment once they're maxed so the most malaligned piece of mythic equipment resonance bonus-wise is worth levelling and replacing your current legendary gear with right? Two: Does the class bonus have to do with my character or my girls? For example, I'm charm, so should I focus on charm mythic equipment regardless of the girls I bring into battle? Three: Does the theme bonus focus on each individual girl or the group as a whole? I suspect it's the group as a whole, so since the vast majority of weekly blessings end up with balanced teams, the balanced theme bonus would be the best, right? Four: For the remaining two stat bonuses, am I correct in assuming that the best two stat bonuses are attack and defense?

• Like 2

il y a 1 minute, Liu K. a dit :

One: Just by their numbers alone, regardless of resonance bonus, they're better than any legendary equipment once they're maxed so the most malaligned piece of mythic equipment resonance bonus-wise is worth levelling and replacing your current legendary gear with right?

Yes, absolutely. For a level 500 legendary item to a Lvl 20 Mythic item, you're looking at a +12/+15% stats improvement.

il y a 2 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Two: Does the class bonus have to do with my character or my girls? For example, I'm charm, so should I focus on charm mythic equipment regardless of the girls I bring into battle?

Right, this is your character class. Girls classes don't matter here.

il y a 2 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Three: Does the theme bonus focus on each individual girl or the group as a whole?

Group as a whole. This corresponds to your current team element (It works like the "Counter bonus", so you can have 0 (rainbow), 1 or 2 elements active in a team).

il y a 3 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Four: For the remaining two stat bonuses, am I correct in assuming that the best two stat bonuses are attack and defense?

This is generally the accepted consensus, yes. As usual, in some very specific cases (single fights), one stat may be better than the other, but overall, attack and defense are your best bets.

If you have enough resources, you can level up multiple items and swap them around before a fight to see which one gives you better odds; but if you're short on resources and can/want to upgrade only one item, then Attack/Defense is the way to go (If you have the choice, of course. Perfect Attack/Defense/Rainbow items are pretty rare :) )

Note: at higher level, mixing in Dark or Blue girls may significantly increase your score (In league especially). So don't focus exclusively on Rainbow items. Blue in particular is a solid pick as well. Having both is of course ideal.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Thinking 1

@LiliatThank you very much for the detailed answers above! Two more questions came to mind after reading your response. One: Is there still a place for mono legendary gear in the current pvp meta or anywhere else in the game for that matter? I know Hugh Jerexion had one mono piece when he took down level 2000 in the Pantheon but I wonder if it wouldn't have been better to have a sixth piece of mythic gear. Two: You mentioned having Dark or Blue girls in pvp. I'm not very familiar with the domination scheme or synergy bonus advantages. I just go with whoever is most blessed that week. Could you elaborate a little more on that?

• Like 1

il y a 23 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

One: Is there still a place for mono legendary gear in the current pvp meta or anywhere else in the game for that matter?

It's a little unclear at the moment. If you have 1 mythic item per slot, mono-gear might still be useful in some specific edge cases (Again, individual fights: check your simulator). However, if your mythic item has an active 2% attack bonus... It will very likely overpower any mono-stat item.

At the moment, many players still have a mix of legendary and mythic gear, so for these, mono-stat is likely still useful (Against pantheon or specific strong opponents).

il y a 25 minutes, Liu K. a dit :

Two: You mentioned having Dark or Blue girls in pvp. I'm not very familiar with the domination scheme or synergy bonus advantages. I just go with whoever is most blessed that week. Could you elaborate a little more on that?

It's a bit off topic, but elements also have a bonus of their own (Dark/Dominatrix: +2% attack; Blue/Sensual: +3% Heal). This bonus is active for any single girl in your team (Regardless of your global team color).

Raw power is very important (= Top 7 girls), but in some cases, losing a bit of power to obtain a better bonus (e.g., Attack or Heal instead of Harmony or Ego) can give you an edge. Blue is especially good to score points in leagues, against weaker opponents. Since points depend on how much HP you have left at the end of the fight, having a good heal will help you stay healthy and score more points. Especially against weaker opponents, because they barely do any damage to begin with. If you can heal all of it, it's a guaranteed 25 points (Just like you can often out-heal the Boss Bang girls with a full blue team).

Blue doesn't work as well against strong opponents, as they'll hit a lot harder than you can heal anyway. Against them (and Pantheon), Attack might be better (Since you do very little damage to a stronger opponent, any bit of damage will make a significant difference).

Anyway, these are general guidelines. Once again: simulate each fight using different teams, and see what works in each situation. For best results, you need to adapt your team to each opponent.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I never considered the healing factor against weaker opponents. It's always good to learn new stuff. Last question that comes to mind (until the next one XD): Are the mythic equipment numbers the same regardless of player level? I've been under the assumption that once the mythic equipment is at level 20, the numbers will all be 4000 and harmony 5000 whether the player level is 1 or 500. Am I right?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Liu K. said:

I never considered the healing factor against weaker opponents. It's always good to learn new stuff. Last question that comes to mind (until the next one XD): Are the mythic equipment numbers the same regardless of player level? I've been under the assumption that once the mythic equipment is at level 20, the numbers will all be 4000 and harmony 5000 whether the player level is 1 or 500. Am I right?

I believe this is true.  For sure, my numbers (level 500) are the same as MightyThor (disclaimed 472 above).

It's level 200 minimum FYI.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Liliat said:
5 hours ago, Liu K. said:

am I correct in assuming that the best two stat bonuses are attack and defense?

This is generally the accepted consensus, yes. As usual, in some very specific cases (single fights), one stat may be better than the other, but overall, attack and defense are your best bets.

It's the consensus, now? ¬¬ Attack, sure, there seems to be a clear consensus.

Defense? One very vindictive and persistent poster shoved his own speculative opinion on that down our throats, disguising it as something even remotely "factual" or "scientific" despite wiping his butt with the scientific method for every bit of "evidence" he presented to wow the audience. A few mostly intermediate players applauded (although it was likely more for the spectacle of yours truly getting grossly insulted for daring to share a different opinion). I made a very elaborate case from a meta game perspective for my opposite prediction: the Harmony bonus will likely be better. And only one other knowledgeable player started presenting a prediction somewhere in between, but never got to elaborate further. Beyond that, not only does no one know (or can know) at this time, since we're not quite in the new meta yet, but nobody else made any prediction on the topic, that I remember. So we're pretty far from a consensus, or it wasn't reached here on the forum at least (in a proper and intellectually honest manner, that is).

It seems to be your opinion that Defense is the best bet. Cool, but it doesn't mean it's as a safe of a take as the fact that Attack will be better than HP.

Just saying. I'll revisit this and surrounding issues properly and more thoroughly when I'm healed. But in the meantime, since there's a "don't listen to Div's bullshit" propaganda piece left untouched by moderation, I'd like to at least let players who ask that question know that they shouldn't take Zoo's fallacious and biased number crunching as "the truth" either.

Carry on, don't mind me.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Hug 3

6 hours ago, Liu K. said:

I'm not very familiar with the domination scheme or synergy bonus advantages. I just go with whoever is most blessed that week. Could you elaborate a little more on that?

You, my friend, sound like you would benefit from a quick perusal of the Performance Handbook thread. It gives a good breakdown of the battle mechanics and can probably answer some of the questions you have about synergy bonuses, etc.

And now back to our previously scheduled programming, the blood feud between DvDivXXX and zoopokemon.

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, Liu K. said:

One: Just by their numbers alone, regardless of resonance bonus, they're better than any legendary equipment once they're maxed so the most malaligned piece of mythic equipment resonance bonus-wise is worth levelling and replacing your current legendary gear with right?

Two: Does the class bonus have to do with my character or my girls? For example, I'm charm, so should I focus on charm mythic equipment regardless of the girls I bring into battle?

Three: Does the theme bonus focus on each individual girl or the group as a whole? I suspect it's the group as a whole, so since the vast majority of weekly blessings end up with balanced teams, the balanced theme bonus would be the best, right?

Four: For the remaining two stat bonuses, am I correct in assuming that the best two stat bonuses are attack and defense?

I will give you my thoughts, as they seem to be different than most.

1. For me, it's not. I'm a free player, and I am only going to level up gear that is:

• My class,
  • Is not identical to other gear I own (my 2nd & 3rd drop were identical except for image)
  • Is not clearly worse than other gear I own for the same slot.

My reasoning is that I don't want to waste the stuff used to upgrade.

2. Yes you should focus on your intended long-term class. If it's your current class, great. If you got a bunch of gear that is great for another class and you have the free class switch, that also makes sense.

3. The group as a whole. Balanced/Rainbow would be great, but other colors will also be useful, especially on attack.

4. I don't think it's quite that simple. I think that they are generally very good, but there are situations where you might want an Ego (or Harmony) item for a color that improves Ego (or Harmony) as well. I'm more sure about Ego than Harmony.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Zteev said:

I will give you my thoughts, as they seem to be different than most.

I guess I am not categorized as "most" then

So i basically agree with everything Zteev said here.
As another F2p player here, I do not have the option to be picky.
Infact, I don't even consider the secondary effects on the item; unless I already have a mythic in that slot.

As for the bonuses themselves, I think most people would say attack is better then ego,
because if your opponent is dead, he can no longer hurt you.
Cordy is also the go-to booster to maximise points gain in leagues.

As for the secondary bonus (defence/harmony) its more complicated.
My initial thought is; well if you try to maximise damage and get people dead as soon as possible,
then more harmony makes sense, you have a higher chance to critical, and they have less chance to critical you.
This unfortunaly brings in lady luck, RNJesus, and that jazz.
We've all had moments where we can't throw a dice even if our life depended on it, and loose 3 99% battles in a row.

Defense for me seem the more balanced option; you get a small bonus, and you don't need to sacrifice a goat everytime you put your foot in the leagues tab.
It might or might not help you; but it's allways there and more reliable.

Oh and I should mention; I am not a math guy; I do some simple math, but nothing complicated.
Everytime Zoo or Ravi or whoever comes in with their Venn Diagrams or X-ray spectographs I take a quick look at it, sigh and close the tab and move on with my life.
I appreciate and applaud the data and dedication; it's just not for me, epseically in this game,
wich I myself does nottake too serious.  
I might however come back later on when I get more duplicate mythical gear and actually have to make a choice.

Now, secondary bonus on Defence is another matter; It seems to be whatever bonus you go for, for a defensive team; you probably want a full set of rainbow with either defence or harmony (or a combination of both)
Since you probably want to have a rainbow team to make sure you don't have any elemental weaknesses; If you are elemented up, the enemy would prefere to counter you for maximum effectiveness.

There are some outliers of cource, depending on the blessing of the week; girls availible, etc.

TL;DR

Get stuff from your class
Come back in 6-8 months where you have more duplicate mythical items
Find out what the "consensus" is and go for that
Find out that KK just "rebalanced" the whole system or introduced another new thing that makes everything irrelevant
Profit.... ?

Edited by EpicBacon
Cleared up som terrible formatting
  • Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Hearts 1

1 hour ago, EpicBacon said:

Oh and I should mention; I am not a math guy; I do some simple math, but nothing complicated.
Every time Zoo or Ravi or whoever comes in with their Venn Diagrams or X-ray spectrographs I take a quick look at it, sigh and close the tab and move on with my life.
I appreciate and applaud the data and dedication; it's just not for me, especially in this game,
which I myself don't take too serious.  
I might however come back later on when I get more duplicate mythical gear and actually have to make a choice.

🤥 Lies!!!

You love venn diagrams,... and pie charts!

1871484737_vicepresidentkamalaharrisvenndiagrams.gif.e23ca5461ef56461d8eef1ae5546a37c.gif

IT5FP.jpg.07fb003cfb13ac4403f087cecab41363.jpg

• Haha 9
  • Thinking 1

To simulate a fight ?

Liliat wrote:

Once again: simulate each fight using different teams, and see what works in each situation. For best results, you need to adapt your team to each opponent.

How can I simulate a fight ? I have not fount that possibility in the game.

Can you help me in this case. In the last days I loose in too mach battles.

Thanks in advance !

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, holymolly said:

manually :rip:

Meaning that...? Because I click manually everything beside my rats and some limited items from old revival events. I have like thousand of epic and legendary gear but nothing shows at the bottom.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Only 100 oldest items load. How to level this thing without losing my cool rat collection?

Wow this issue still hasnt been fixed, although I spelled the fix to Kinkoid weeks ago? Their incompetence and laissez-faire attitude are reaching new heights.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, 430i said:

Wow this issue still hasnt been fixed, although I spelled the fix to Kinkoid weeks ago? Their incompetence and laissez-faire attitude are reaching new heights.

So it is a bug. I will send a ticket to the customer support then. Maybe they are not aware of its persistence.

• Haha 2

The workaround was to resize your browser (Sometimes a little bit is enough, but you can resize it until it switches to mobile-view and then scrollbars should work again - maybe).

I think the bug has been partially fixed, but scrollbars are still pretty chaotic (There aren't 2 scrollbars that behave the same, in this game 🤔 )

• Like 2