Mythic Equipment - New Feature

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, Kojot said:

Meaning that...? Because I click manually everything beside my rats and some limited items from old revival events. I have like thousand of epic and legendary gear but nothing shows at the bottom.

I mean.. there´s a auto select that you can use too :D ..so you don´t have to click that many times ^^

2 hours ago, Kojot said:

So it is a bug. I will send a ticket to the customer support then. Maybe they are not aware of its persistence.

Working for me mostly fine.  If you scroll up a little from the bottom then back down it works (for me).

I'd expect detailed asks about what browser/OS/phone you are using if you submit a ticket. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, holymolly said:

I mean.. there´s a auto select that you can use too :D ..so you don´t have to click that many times ^^

But then I will lose my rats. I can't lose my rats.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

Working for me mostly fine.  If you scroll up a little from the bottom then back down it works (for me).

Too bad it doesn't work for me.

1 hour ago, jpanda said:

I'd expect detailed asks about what browser/OS/phone you are using if you submit a ticket. 

Thanks! I sent them this info.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

I don't have as many low-level items I want to keep as you do, but my strat was:

- With HH++, Favorite the 6 low-level items I want to keep

- Use select all. This includes the 6 Fav items.

- Deselect 6 items, select 6 different items

This way, I "only" have to click on 12 items per level all the way to lvl 20, instead of... Many many more 😛

But with 25+ items, I think the deselect/select others approach doesn't make much sense. I'm afraid you'll have to do all your level ups manually 😭 (Which wouldn't be half as bad if scrollbars were behaving properly...)

• Like 3

Got 1st place in Legendary Contests yesterday and finally get a piece of mythic equipment that isn't overlapping the same bloody slots as the first two I got weeks ago. It's not great resonance, but it's a power boost.

I go to upgrade it and... the game now appears to prefer Rare rarity items for upgrade purposes first, which is fine, but it doesn't actually load enough of them. I had to repeatedly leave the upgrade page and re-enter to get it to load more items for the upgrade process. When I hit level 19, it just refuses to load enough items. I cannot make the final upgrade. This is just silly...

• Like 2
  • Surprised :O 1

1 hour ago, Master-17 said:

If you scroll to the end of the window to select items, new ones are not loaded?

Nope, I've tried scrolling up and down and selecting and deselecting items. More items will not load into the window and I cannot upgrade.

• Sad 2

Mythic gear drop rate is definitely 1%.  I'm at 6 gear / 357 MPx1s (1.68% drop rate).

598820676_MythicGearDropRates3.png.b7b5f020e74a1869cc1a637608e8b355.png

Did you get some to drop by now, @Attirm?  Last time I checked you were at 0/150.  I haven't experienced the scrolling bug.  I usually use some GPx10s, then check how many gear I have in the market, divide it by 4, and estimate whether or not I can upgrade something.  Then, I scroll to reveal all gear, auto select, and deselect anything I have favorited.

Still waiting to get some gear for slots 4 & 5.  The gears in bold are what I have/want to equip, since my class is charm.  Have 3 matching charm, and 4 slots filled atm, after obtaining just 10 gear.  Can't complain.  I think it'll be possible to have elemental sets sooner than later, but they would just not match the class.

2023125681_mythicgeargrid5.thumb.png.5821e0e3ac59b014e2f24b0ab77b5d6c.png

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Ravi-Sama said:

Did you get some to drop by now, @Attirm?

Yes I did, I've managed to get one drop on Monday. However, I've completely lost track of how many mythic orbs I've spent at this point.

I'm up to 7 mythic item drops in total:

• Symbol Charm/Attack Eccentric/Defense
  • Symbol Hardcore/Attack Sensual/Harmony
  • Accessory Charm/Defense Exhibitionist/Harmony
  • Accessory Hardcore/Ego Exhibitionist/Defense
  • Accessory Hardcore/Attack Playful/Harmony
  • Animal Know How/Defense Physical/Harmony
  • Animal Hardcore/Ego Exhibitionist/Harmony

2 from seasons, 1 from PoG, 2 from PoA, 1 from MP, and one from Legendary Contests

Edited by Attirm
  • Like 5

6 pieces of mythic equipment:

4 of them in the familiar slot (3 being hardcore)
1 weapon slot
2 chest slot

Just got the mythic gear from seasons, It's another kh chest;
and an exact copy of the one I have, only 
black instead of rainbow element :(

Edited by EpicBacon
1 more Mythic gear get!
  • Like 2

Got 2 new mythic gear that'll fill slots 4 & 5 that were empty, out of the 3 from the daily login Christmas gift.

One is balanced!  None match my charm class, but I'm pleased to soon have 6 filled slots, (that's what she said).

Thanks! 

Merry Christmas!

1205780763_Christmasmythicgear.png.13d7b1deae1b0dd063a286e08a2a1eaf.png

• Like 8
  • Hearts 1

I got Charm Attack sunglasses and a Know-How tee shirt and know-how accessory. That gives me 5 of my item slots with mythic items (only missing pants) with Charm Attack is the headgear and symbol slots, and Charm Ego in the accessory slot. 

I managed to clean out all my Rare rarity items when doing my upgrades, so it was now using Epic rarity items which meant I was able to finish my upgrades and take everything to level 20.

• Like 5

Very nice @SafiTheOrca!  Wow, 4 charm A/D gear.  My class is also Charm.  I just got my first one (charm A/D), from the PoA's tier 21, but it's for a slot where I already have some charm gear, so it's not a high priority atm.  Noticed you could have a full physical set.  I think after a while, we'll need elemental sorting for mythic gear, in the market.

Sources:

• MP: 6/357 = 1.68% drop rate
  • Christmas: 3
  • Seasons: 2
  • PoA: 2
  • PoG: 1

Got 14 M gear so far, as F2P. I expect a few more from the new PoG's 1950 Potions, the SE's 6250 Xtals, and the Event orb later for 11,250 Xtals.

I think the MP is the best source.  I'm trying to save orbs until the next double date pachinko event.  Rushing to use MPx1s, to get more gear, when I can't upgrade them quickly, doesn't make sense anyway.

Class:

• HC: 5
  • CH: 4 (my class, 3 equipped)
  • KH: 5

I have 3 that I'd rather have equipped, but can't upgrade yet.  Getting fodder gear is a constant struggle, dependent on GPx10s, from the PoP.  The PoA's tier 21 task doesn't help, by draining supplies.  

Bonuses:

• A/D: 4 (1 matching class)
  • A/H: 2
  • E/D: 2
  • E/H: 6

E/H gear has been way more common for me, but obviously less useful.  I want 6x CH A/D.

Slots: gear count per slot, class equipped, bonuses, level, & matching class or shrug emoji.

1. 1, HC, A/D, lvl 20, 🤷🏽‍♂️
  2. 2, CH, E/D, lvl 20, ✔️
  3. 4, CH, E/H, lvl 20,✔️
  4. 2, HC, A/H, lvl 1, 🤷🏽‍♂️
  5. 1, KH, A/D, lvl 1, 🤷🏽‍♂️
  6. 4, CH, E/H, lvl 20,✔️

Can finally fill all slots, but still have 4/6 filled.  I'm working towards getting 6 gear of a matching class, preferably charm, so I won't have to switch.  Have 3/4 usable charm gear so far (slots/total), and only one boosts atk.  Also, have 3 hardcore gear that boost atk, but it's not enough motivation to switch classes, since they'd have to be upgraded, and it's not a full set.

I feel like I should wait before upgrading my gear for slots 4 & 5, since obtaining fodder gear is a slow process, and I'll eventually get charm gear for those slots.

I'm enjoying it, despite the slow progress.

551255832_mythicgeargrid6.thumb.png.18d6c93b04cf6cead8da663ce530c6ef.png

Edited by Ravi-Sama
Added class count, and more details.
  • Like 6
  • Hearts 1

Since everyone else and their mother seem to make these spreadsheets, I guess I have to make one too.

13 mythic gear:
Mythic pachinco - 4/374 - 1.07%
X-mas - 3
Seasons - 2
Pog - 2 
Poa - 1
Legendary Contest - 1

Gear by class

HC - 7
CH - 3
KH - 3 My class, 2 in use.

Gear by bonuses 

Attack/Defence - 2
Attack/Harmony - 2
Ego/Defence -5
Ego/Harmony - 4

Gear by slot

Head - 4
Chest - 2
Legs - 1
Icon - 0
Familiar - 4
Weapon - 2

hh spread02.jpg

Edited by EpicBacon
Mythic Get
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Hearts 1

One of my club mates just pointed out something from the patch notes about mythic equipment and I wanted to confirm if his understanding of the patch notes was correct or not. He said that you only get the attack or ego bonus if the class matches your own and you only get the defense or harmony bonus if the team theme matches your current theme. Is this accurate?

• Like 1